FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by ApolloCSE Yesterday at 2:01 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABANS & AFSL Dividend

+8
Redbulls
Slstock
balapas
salt
Jana1
stocks hunter
Arena
sanju351
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 1:02 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Friends how about AFSL & ABANS @ Current prices - Presume they may declare a healthy DVEDIENT Soon ..

Any body have any information about expected hefty dividends

Last edited by sanju351 on Mon May 06, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

2ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Arena

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

ABAN is one of the greatest share.

AFSL is not attractive at this level. but i bough some rather a considerable quantity. Very less No. of shares available in the mkt

3ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 1:46 pm

sanju351

sanju351

Arena wrote:ABAN is one of the greatest share.

AFSL is not attractive at this level. but i bough some rather a considerable quantity. Very less No. of shares available in the mkt

Thanks - AFSL Strong Buying is at 37 levls herad about a heafty dividends because less % is in the hands of Public-Broking Firm TKS says may be LKR 4-5 Dividend is expected this week

4ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:01 pm

stocks hunter

Manager - Equity Analytics

just go through this link - http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t27950-why-aban-is-still-trading-present-levels

5ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Jana1

sanju351 wrote:

Thanks - AFSL Strong Buying is at 37 levls herad about a heafty dividends because less % is in the hands of Public-Broking Firm TKS says may be LKR 4-5 Dividend is expected this week

If you heard from them u keep with urself.

6ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:29 pm

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

this dividend is unlikely

7ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:34 pm

balapas

salt wrote:this dividend is unlikely

Correct this pure speculation.

8ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:37 pm

sanju351

sanju351

Jana1 wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

If you heard from them u keep with urself.

If you dont want to here it dont look at the post - not only you others can also express there viwes and can share what they here

9ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Okay now this is bordering a promotion.

AFSL earning is less than Rs 1 for 9 month.

How can they pay Rs 4-5 dividend. So last quarter earning has to be Rs 7-8 to pay such a dividend.

10ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:39 pm

sanju351

sanju351

balapas wrote:

My dear in every stock market - it is there speculation is there - some times it comes true some times false you have your own mind to see and manage your PF

11ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:41 pm

sanju351

sanju351

slstock wrote:Okay now this is bordering a promotion.

AFSL earning is less than Rs 1 for 9 month.

How can they pay Rs 4-5 dividend. So last quarter earning has to be Rs 7-8 to pay such a dividend.

ABANS & AFSL - Is going for a re valuation of their assets and some of the properties to be sold

12ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

Sanju351 branded as a well known promoter on behalf of his bosses.
Wait in few hours time may be days, he will come with stories related to BLUE,GREG, bla bla.
Shame to have these type of donk**s in this forum.
I wonder why our members posting comments to is thread, leave him alone and he will vanish from this forum.

13ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:55 pm

balapas

sanju351 wrote:
balapas wrote:

My dear in every stock market - it is there speculation is there - some times it comes true some times false you have your own mind to see and manage your PF

So you accept you are lying saying they will pay a rs3-4 dividend and TKS said it. I think this is a serious violation of forum rules.

14ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:58 pm

sanju351

sanju351

Redbulls wrote:Sanju351 branded as a well known promoter on behalf of his bosses.
Wait in few hours time may be days, he will come with stories related to BLUE,GREG, bla bla.
I wonder why our members posting comments to is thread, leave him alone and he will vanish from this forum.

You bulls have your own agenda and working for you but we are not like you ?
We may be wrong but are you perfect ?
All what you have said was 100% happen ?

You think you are the man abut some say you are a bila bull

15ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 3:00 pm

sanju351

sanju351

balapas wrote:
sanju351 wrote:
balapas wrote:

So you accept you are lying saying they will pay a rs3-4 dividend and TKS said it. I think this is a serious violation of forum rules.

Boss I have not said it as a fact i said this is what we heard - Do you all think a live market will be there without speculation and manipulation - No boss you like it or not these things are part and parcel of stocks ..

16ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:Sanju351 branded as a well known promoter on behalf of his bosses.

You bulls have your own agenda and working for you but we are not like you ?
We may be wrong but are you perfect ?
All what you have said was 100% happen ?

You think you are the man abut some say you are a bila bull

Yes we got our own agenda, true which is unmask the rascals who are using our forum for their own benefit.
Shame to comment on your threads.
Moderators are too lineant with the promoters like you.

17ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Jana1

@ slstock,

If u r honorable to this forum get other people opinion and band this guy. I extend my full support..

18ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 3:13 pm

balapas

Jana1 wrote:@ slstock,

If u r honorable to this forum get other people opinion and band this guy. I extend my full support..

I second it. Rather than argue or teach an idiot who can not be rectified, best thing to do is take action.

19ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 3:18 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:
balapas wrote:
sanju351 wrote:
balapas wrote:

Boss I have not said it as a fact i said this is what we heard - Do you all think a live market will be there without speculation and manipulation - No boss you like it or not these things are part and parcel of stocks ..

These days pigs hear lot of things when the slaughtering times come...

Dont tell us the stories, keep it to yourself.. If u gain its ur gain, if we loss buying ur roumer, u dont compensate us as the generosity u show us giving the news rite? So save our time and yours..

Just dont bombard the forum with incredible hype.. U failed with crap and now try a different method with fundamentals.. That's too much.

20ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Jana1

I do not like the way you put the "If you are honourable" and attributed it to me. Whether I am honorable or not is for others to judge over my history of nearly 2.5 years and not over a single post someone else make .

I already said this is bordering a promotion and gave reasons also. Any new comer will see that.

Everyone to know

We like to allow freedomn of speech as possible until people abuse and over step. Also note speculation cannot be totally eradicated as it is something that is needed to even lift a fundamental. Whether a speculative statement is true or false can be only judged after the mentioned period has expired.

By this week if AFSL does not give a dividend of Rs 4-5 Sanju would have lied. If he keep saying many thing that does not come true , forum member will know his colours .

Sanju if your predication does nto come true you will be in trouble. I repeated asked you to be careful with what you say. If you are unsure do not make statement as such as member will brand you a promoter. Then we will have no option but to ban you .

Let give Sanju chance to see whether his statement come true.

Also in the meantime the forum member have a right to directly confront posters whom you think are promoting so the truth comes out in public.

Do not always blame the Admin team for everything. You have a duty to this forum too to expose if needed.

21ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Jana1

slstock wrote:

Jana1

I do not like the way you put the "If you are honourable" and attributed it to me. Whether I am honorable or not is for others to judge over my history of nearly 2.5 years and not over a single post someone else make .

I already said this is bordering a promotion and gave reasons also. Any new comer will see that.

Everyone to know

We like to allow freedomn of speech as possible until people abuse and over step. Also note speculation cannot be totally eradicated as it is something that is needed to even lift a fundamental. Whether a speculative statement is true or false can be only judged after the mentioned period has expired.

By this week if AFSL does not give a dividend of Rs 4-5 Sanju would have lied. If he keep saying many thing that does not come true , forum member will know his colours .

Sanju if your predication does nto come true you will be in trouble. I repeated asked you to be careful with what you say. If you are unsure do not make statement as such as member will brand you a promoter. Then we will have no option but to ban you .

Also in the meantime the forum member have a right to directly confront posters whom you think are promoting so the truth comes out in public.

Do not always blame the Admin team for everything. You have a duty to this forum too to expose if needed.

@ Slstock

I didn't say u r dishonorable in my post. I simply mentioned if you are honorable you simply take action against this promoter who use wrong info. I spent sum times to study AFSL since I never followed, then only I identified this is waste of time even ABANS cant give huge dividend since it never did. This guy always promote his useless shares which never ever gone. I always followed his posts and those craps never made any run. I guess this guy always dump by promoting these shares to retailers.

Freedom of speech is acceptable and breach of that freedom cannot be acceptable. This guy is doing breach of freedom which cannot be acceptable. I remember moderators had given more warnings to this guy and never took any action. What does that mean? Should we need to waste our time to see this kind of useless promotes? Think about man hours every1 spent to read and study incl. urself. As u said if we comment on his post the truth always come out. But who wants to put comment for this guy since he is recognized as best joker. This is ur resposibility to band this guy or create one position and promote him as "manipulator" rather than saying "Senior Manager - Equity Analytics".

Even this info is true again that will fall under insider info.

22ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 7:08 pm

sahan8896

Dividend or not I'm confident of ABAN moving up.Green market is what we want.I hold this.

23ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 7:19 pm

sanju351

sanju351

slstock wrote:

Jana1

Everyone to know

Thank you for being fair ..we all will see what is going to happen

24ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Jana1

sahan8896 wrote:Dividend or not I'm confident of ABAN moving up.Green market is what we want.I hold this.

I am not criticizing Abans. Me too hold considerable qtys...

25ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

stocks hunter

No body can critisize ABAN. For sure they will have to pay the panalty. I was out for couple of months and i'm happy at the right time now i'm here. I want to be with ABAN for couple of months as a long term investment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum