FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreign bought these counters today

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Foreign bought these counters today Empty Foreign bought these counters today Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:37 pm

stocks hunter

Manager - Equity Analytics

JKH
NAT. DEV. BANK
CHEVRON
COLONIAL MTR
COMMERCIAL BANK
ACCESS ENG SL
HNB[X.0000]
SEYLAN BANK[
OVERSEAS REALTY
EXPOLANKA

Over valued or not they are continuously buying LLUB. Last couple of weeks they purchased VONE and they were well deserved it with the dividend payment of today.

they know what to do and we know how sell at a loss.

2Foreign bought these counters today Empty Re: Foreign bought these counters today Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

stocks hunter wrote:
Over valued or not they are continuously buying LLUB.

Seems to be you fall in love with LLUB no?

3Foreign bought these counters today Empty Re: Foreign bought these counters today Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:16 pm

stocks hunter

Oh yes. I like companies that goes up when the mkt comes down. I always like to invest in companies like that. Not only LLUB I like CFVF also.

Just saw the movement of REXP as well.

4Foreign bought these counters today Empty Re: Foreign bought these counters today Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:35 pm

hunter

hunter

stocks hunter wrote:Oh yes. I like companies that goes up when the mkt comes down. I always like to invest in companies like that. Not only LLUB I like CFVF also.

Just saw the movement of REXP as well.

Interesting strategy, to invest in -ve beta shares.
How long you've been doing it? What are the other counters in your list?

What if market goes up; do you expect them to come down?

5Foreign bought these counters today Empty Re: Foreign bought these counters today Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Humble

LLUB, AEL, COMB - buy these three stocks and close your eyes for two years - when you open them, you would have made a 50% return

stocks hunter wrote:JKH
NAT. DEV. BANK
CHEVRON
COLONIAL MTR
COMMERCIAL BANK
ACCESS ENG SL
HNB[X.0000]
SEYLAN BANK[
OVERSEAS REALTY
EXPOLANKA

Over valued or not they are continuously buying LLUB. Last couple of weeks they purchased VONE and they were well deserved it with the dividend payment of today.

6Foreign bought these counters today Empty Re: Foreign bought these counters today Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:11 am

stocks hunter

@Humble - My portfolio is full of long term investments. some shares I purchased couple of years back now giving me the returns. ALLI,HARI, NEST, HAYL to mentioned few. But if I get a chance to sell it even after couple of minutes of buying I will sell it. But my return should be above 10% at that time. I have shares in my PF to get the yield even on monthly basis.

@Hunter - when mkt starts to go up these shares will lead the others. That is how CTC,NEST,LLUB,NDB,JKH, performs last couple of months, years.

very interesting. I saw foreigners starts purchasing VONE around Rs 18 levels for the past one month or so. very attractive price to grab it. There was a very good resistance at Rs 18 levels. That means this is the bottom for VONE. even mkt comes further down VONE should be around Rs 18 range or should go up.

up to now foreign participation at VONE is very low. But once they identified the value they will grab it. Less liquidity will drive the share price well above Rs 25 levels.

7Foreign bought these counters today Empty Re: Foreign bought these counters today Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:05 am

hunter

hunter

@stocks hunter, I see some valid points in your way of thinking. I feel like starting a new post combining your way of thinking with my findings Wink

Regarding VONE: I consider VONE is a good trade-able counter. I believe it will go above 18 for sure. However, before buying, would like to wait for a uptrend signal or wait for another 10% price drop. (That's my personal plan)

8Foreign bought these counters today Empty Re: Foreign bought these counters today Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:19 am

Humble

stocks hunter wrote:@Humble - My portfolio is full of long term investments. some shares I purchased couple of years back now giving me the returns. ALLI,HARI, NEST, HAYL to mentioned few. But if I get a chance to sell it even after couple of minutes of buying I will sell it. But my return should be above 10% at that time. I have shares in my PF to get the yield  even on monthly basis.

@Hunter - when mkt starts to go up these shares will lead the others. That is how CTC,NEST,LLUB,NDB,JKH, performs last couple of months, years.

very interesting. I saw foreigners starts purchasing VONE around Rs 18 levels for the past one month or so. very attractive price to grab it. There was a very good resistance at Rs 18 levels. That means this is the bottom for VONE. even mkt comes further down VONE should be around Rs 18 range or should go up.

up to now foreign participation at VONE is very low. But once they identified the value they will grab it. Less liquidity will drive the share price well above Rs 25 levels.

Yes thats a good trading strategy - I dont buy shares and close my eyes for two year - I was trying to make a point

9Foreign bought these counters today Empty Re: Foreign bought these counters today Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:46 am

stocks hunter

@Hunter

Great. that is what we should do. We have to get the max support from the forum. we should identify the great hidden shares. all are history now. we have to start a new trading strategy. this practice I have been using for years. yes return is also good.

I can remember how I purchased SPEN around Rs 350 levels. day by day it went up and passed couple of big price barriers. even these days we can see counters like that. It doesn't matter which way the mkt is going.But particular shares are for up trend.

Now ASI down from 6500 levels to 6000 levels. just check what are the shares that went up during this period?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum