FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

CIFL depositors warned

+6
Jana1
smallville
Deepthi_Perera1971
Wayne Abbott
Redbulls
sriranga
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CIFL depositors warned Empty CB says 8 finance companies distressed Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:52 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Central Bank of Sri Lanka yesterday said there are eight distressed finance companies in the country under its off-site and on-site supervision.

“The Central Bank continued to closely monitor the performance of the eight distressed companies through off-site and on-site supervision and regular meetings with director boards and senior management,” the Central Bank said. The Bank further said revival plans of distressed companies continued to be in full swing “Under the business revival plans approved by the Monetary Board, managing agents were appointed and balance sheets restructured by converting a portion of deposits to non-voting shares while fresh capital was infused by new investors, in majority of the distressed companies.” As at end of September 30, there were 47 Licensed Finance Companies (LFCs) and 12 Specialized License Companies (LFCs).
http://www.dailymirror.lk/business/other/39124-cb-says-8-finance-companies-distressed-.html

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

2CIFL depositors warned Empty CIFL depositors warned Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:52 am

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

Central Bank has informed depositors of the Central Investments & Finance PLC (CIFL) that receiving interest money allotted according to interest rates exceeding maximum rates approved by CB regulations is illegal.

The Central Bank has informed thus in a letter to the CIFL Depositors' Association, its secretary P.K. Mahindapala says.

It is said that the correspondence is sent as a reply to a letter sent to Central Bank by Mr. Mahindapala on Nov. 05.

However, Mr. Mahindapala has revealed to media that he has sent no such letter.

Earlier, 'Sri Lanka Mirror' revealed that though the CB authorized interest rate for a fixed deposit being 14.45%, CIFL has been granting an additional interest rate between 01% - 08% (to a maximum of 24%).

Thus the legal interest rate is mentioned in the certificate and the rest is given in cash up front.

Earlier, the Central Bank Monetary Board directive urged to convert CIFL’s deposit liabilities into nonvoting shares.

Meanwhile, it is said that the KPMG Auditors have concluded an audit into irregularities committed in the CIFL and handed over its report to the Central Bank.

Mr. Mahindapala has further said that there was an attempt to compensate CIFL depositors through the Colombo and Arugambay property of ASPIC, owned by main share holder and one time chairman of CIFL - Deepthi Perera.

However, the move has been put on hold due to an issue of stamp duties amounting to millions of rupees, Mr. Mahindapala has added.

Also, Deepthi Perera has rejected reports about him briefing his supporters that a foreigner who had agreed to purchase a land in Cambodia, owned by the last CIFL Chairman Roscoe- Malony faction, has agreed to invest money to solve this crisis.

The crisis ridden company already owns its depositors a sum of Rs. 03 billion and interest.
http://srilankamirror.lk/news/11911-cifl-depositors-warned

3CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:36 am

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Redbulls wrote:Central Bank has informed depositors of the Central Investments & Finance PLC (CIFL) that receiving interest money allotted according to interest rates exceeding maximum rates approved by CB regulations is illegal.

The Central Bank has informed thus in a letter to the CIFL Depositors' Association, its secretary P.K. Mahindapala says.

It is said that the correspondence is sent as a reply to a letter sent to Central Bank by Mr. Mahindapala on Nov. 05.

Earlier, 'Sri Lanka Mirror' revealed that though the CB authorized interest rate for a fixed deposit being 14.45%, CIFL has been granting an additional interest rate between 01% - 08% (to a maximum of 24%).

Thus the legal interest rate is mentioned in the certificate and the rest is given in cash up front.

Earlier, the Central Bank Monetary Board directive urged to convert CIFL’s deposit liabilities into nonvoting shares.

Meanwhile, it is said that the KPMG Auditors have concluded an audit into irregularities committed in the CIFL and handed over its report to the Central Bank.

Mr. Mahindapala has further said that there was an attempt to compensate CIFL depositors through the Colombo and Arugambay property of ASPIC, owned by main share holder and one time chairman of CIFL - Deepthi Perera.

However, the move has been put on hold due to an issue of stamp duties amounting to millions of rupees, Mr. Mahindapala has added.

Also, Deepthi Perera has rejected reports about him briefing his supporters that a foreigner who had agreed to purchase a land in Cambodia, owned by the last CIFL Chairman Roscoe- Malony faction, has agreed to invest money to solve this crisis.

The crisis ridden company already owns its depositors a sum of Rs. 03 billion and interest.
Dear Sri Lankan Forum,

Were did the funds come from to enable Mr Deepthi Perera to purchase Arugambay? Property of Aspic Corporation OR another identitiy Aspic Homes to then stop any revenue/profits being paid/returned per Investment by myself!
Now Deepthi Perera states he was a Partner in a company in Dubai
Now Deepthi Perera states he was in jail (After stating all incorrect in this forum)
Deepthi Perera has admitted changing his original name to Deepthi Perera
Deepthi Perera has stated he is trying to find Investors to acquire CIFL to support depositers (I was supplied this for 9 years with written documents stating my funds will be returned/Do not hold your breath it will not happen)
Now Deepthi Perera admits having nightclub in Dubai (after stating all was nonsense in previous comments in this forum)
Now he was supplied a shareholding in a Dubai company for Zero this is also a lie and can be verified by the shareholder of company Chelsea Warwick the daughter of Janet Warwick who has been contacted and verified all per Deepthi Perera's comments
Now Deepthi Perera has stated he went to Monash University this also also been proven this to be totally untrue
Deepthi Perera states he is not hiding and lives in Thailand next to Cambodia (Timber touchwood) and will be coming back to Sri Lanka soon?
Deepthi Perera Care and Consideration for all is so overwhelming Pitty he never thought of others until he was cornered!
What has happened to Lumbini Aquarium promised to myself for sale to reimburse my Investment many times this was presented and never happened!
Smallville I have a list of 3 lawyer firms in Sri Lanka who chased Deepthi Perera for years on my behalf and he continually lied misrepresented all,disguised all through fabricated documents in conjunction with Deepthi Perera's company accountant
Every company Deepthi Perera has opened has failed? but he has gained departure each and every time with no repercussions Fact Not Fiction!

The truths are Roshin formerly employed or still employed by CIFL knows Deepthi/Chulaka very well and she should also be brought to courts when Mr Deepthi Perera returns!

Deepthi Perera is responsible in conjunction with his directors and Company accountant for all the false documentation and continued and fabricated lies,they marketed massive returns to depositers tricked central bank into a IPO to enable his exit this also Now is visible as complete trickery,he had not sold out when CIFL went to IPO hoping all would turn for the betterment of his personal gains

He states he left all in 2008 why do I have email correspondence up to this year 2013 identifing himself Deepthi Perera as the Chairman of CIFL and Aspic this alone is a disguise to a shareholder which is straight out treachery at the highest order of criminality in any business community at No time stating he had departed from his position and sold out to another Criminal (Investor strategist) Roscoe Maloney/Meloney Leaving myself with zero.(Were in the worlds business community can a person with the highest personal shareholding and control of company in entirety just simply sell out his shareholding and not advise other shareholders/investors)

There is more but I'm pleased to see the facts are now visible to all and yes I am sorry to have been involved with such a criminal who will one day face the the Sri Lankan courts and be punished for his Ponzi procedures for his personal gains only!

Regards

Wayne Abbott

4CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:43 am

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Dear Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Again Deepthi Perera promises Land owned by Roscoe Maloney/Meloney in Cambodia is being sold to a Investor (they commence again conning Investors) to correct CIFL depositers and all within the group.

They may very well surface once more with another (Tricked Investor) they are both being Roscoe Maloney/Deepthi Perera masters at tricking Investors with dodgy paperwork and promises!

I have not stated this this is again evident (were there is smoke there is fire)Deepthi Perera is stating this via his Supporters

Regards

Wayne Abbott

5CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:38 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Wayne Abbott wrote:
Redbulls wrote:Central Bank has informed depositors of the Central Investments & Finance PLC (CIFL) that receiving interest money allotted according to interest rates exceeding maximum rates approved by CB regulations is illegal.

Dear Sri Lankan Forum,

Were did the funds come from to enable Mr Deepthi Perera to purchase Arugambay?  Property of Aspic Corporation OR another identitiy Aspic Homes to then stop any revenue/profits being paid/returned per Investment by myself!
Now Deepthi Perera states he was a Partner in a company in Dubai
Now Deepthi Perera states he was in jail (After stating all incorrect in this forum)
Deepthi Perera has admitted changing his original name to Deepthi Perera
Deepthi Perera has stated he is trying to find Investors to acquire CIFL to support depositers (I was supplied this for 9 years with written documents stating my funds will be returned/Do not hold your breath it will not happen)
Now Deepthi Perera admits having nightclub in Dubai (after stating all was nonsense in previous comments in this forum)
Now he was supplied a shareholding in a Dubai company for Zero this is also a lie and can be verified by the shareholder of company Chelsea Warwick the daughter of Janet Warwick who has been contacted and verified all per Deepthi Perera's comments
Now Deepthi Perera has stated he went to Monash University this also also been proven this to be totally untrue
Deepthi Perera states he is not hiding and lives in Thailand next to Cambodia (Timber touchwood) and will be coming back to Sri Lanka soon?
Deepthi Perera Care and Consideration for all is so overwhelming Pitty he never thought of others until he was cornered!
What has happened to Lumbini Aquarium promised to myself for sale to reimburse my Investment many times this was presented and never happened!
Smallville I have a list of 3 lawyer firms in Sri Lanka who chased Deepthi Perera for years on my behalf and he continually lied misrepresented all,disguised all through fabricated documents in conjunction with Deepthi Perera's company accountant
Every company Deepthi Perera has opened has failed? but he has gained departure each and every time with no repercussions Fact Not Fiction!

The truths are Roshin formerly employed or still employed by CIFL knows Deepthi/Chulaka very well and she should also be brought to courts when Mr Deepthi Perera returns!

Deepthi Perera is responsible in conjunction with his directors and Company accountant for all the false documentation and continued and fabricated lies,they marketed massive returns to depositers tricked central bank into a IPO to enable his exit this also Now is visible as complete trickery,he had not sold out when CIFL went to IPO hoping all would turn for the betterment of his personal gains

He states he left all in 2008 why do I have email correspondence up to this year 2013 identifing himself Deepthi Perera as the Chairman of CIFL and Aspic this alone is a disguise to a shareholder which is straight out treachery at the highest order of criminality in any business community at No time stating he had departed from his position and sold out to another Criminal (Investor strategist) Roscoe Maloney/Meloney Leaving myself with zero.(Were in the worlds business community can a person with the highest personal shareholding and control of company in entirety just simply sell out his shareholding and not advise other shareholders/investors)

There is more but I'm pleased to see the facts are now visible to all and yes I am sorry to have been involved with such a criminal who will one day face the the Sri Lankan courts and be punished for his Ponzi procedures for his personal gains only!

Regards

Wayne Abbott

Hello Mr.Wayne,

What is your concern with Arugambay Property? Arugambay Property was bought by Aspic Corporations Funds.
Yes I was the Partner of A Company in Dubai and also the Chairman of another company In Dubai, Dont forget to mention I was Introduce to you By My partner and Met you also in Her Office.

And Me being in Jail has anything to do with you? And you knew that too. It was not anything to hide of,was just immaterial.

My name Change was done according to the Sri Lankan Law. So then again its my Choice, And I have published in 2 Sri Lankan News Papers Prior to do so. I dont have a reason to mention in this forum.

My finding Investors for CIFL is non of your Business. You got no deposits in CIFL. And Don't talk about your Money I found three Investors for you on Three Occasions and your attitude and behavior You couldn't complete those. My Lawyer also will bring the Share Transfer forms and agreements that you are still holding after almost a Year. How would any one can pay you with out the documents. Now you can do it on your own or with the support of the lawyers.

What is the connection to this forum of me running clubs in Dubai, And I ran completely legal, Approved, Clubs in Star Class Hotels.

My Shareholding in Dubai Companies has again nothing to do with you. And I don't have to prove to any one. If it is needed I can prove. But not in a Public forum like this.

Then again my Education, If it is needed It will be proven Which Monash. Which faculty, Which Year, I attended.

Again where I live is not your business too. I don't have to Hide, I was in Perth I told you to meet me, You didn't eve replied, I sent you messages, No replies, Where was your churchills and all lawyers, And when I want I will go to Sri Lanka, or Where ever I want.

I have an E mail rejecting Lumbini Offer.

You can Ask all your three Lawyers, to Sell your Shares. You have Invested to Aspic, and Issued Shares Obtained BOI status, Now the Shares are belongs to you. Please Ask them so they can help you. I did for many times, But you want money first in your account before Signing papers, and You don't want to Come to do the Transfer. Remember No one trust you either to do a deal. Did you gave Aspic the Money Like that, No you came Two times to Sri Lanka met Lawyers Sign Agreements, Share Certificates then you Send the Money. So others also will follow the Same procedure.

Every time I fail I closed or wind up the company, What is the repercussion, I loose the Money. And I informed all the closed and merged companies. If you wanted you would have come and manage I asked you to some. now you woke up the Dream?

Yes You must certainly Bring R.......I to the Courts She will reveal the truth.

You are no one to Decide who is responsible. It is slimier to you conned many in Dubai and in Germany Played out massive sums to people and was sent to Prison. And your solicitor was after me for his legal fees, So let the Sri Lankan Law decide who is wrong and who is right.

Wayne, I never said I left in 2008, its a Lie, and you never have an e mail from me saying i am the Chairman of CIFL. And I told you when I negotiated the Deal, your papers was signed at the same day as mine, you consented and given written instruction to a Lawyer in Sri Lanka to do the Transaction. How can you state that I have not informed you. You keep lying about the Transaction, How can you get anything when all the papers are in your Hand, Why don't you answer that,

6CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:17 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Wayne, I warned you not to interfere in every CIFL thread going on here and whine about your investment and lost money...We heard you, had sympathy toward ur situation and most importantly, we've given u a chance to get ur story heard and finally Deepthi has come forward and asked u to meet him.. Have u ever tried to deal with him?
Forget about the cons he's done dude.. U want your money? Then u gotta deal with that situation not any one in this forum..

It seems ur a damn attitude person.. Keep ur ego down and talk to the necessary parties, come to an agreement..

We've heard enuf of you and your money.. Anything u have to say, deal with PM, use Deepthi's thread or deal privately (best option) This is ur final warning.. Done whine again..

Deepthi, I think it was important for the forum members to know ur real new name in advance, u'd have stated earlier a name change had been done when the questioning was going on.. U waited till Shehani (I dont know who is this) has come again to white wash u to reveal that.. That's a crime.. So ur also in the verge of losing your credibility.

We also highly suspicious on ur Janet's investment and share buy back option of an employee.. Chinwi shared how this works and there's no way that u can own a fortune thru it unless u made up a plan and decive Janet too..
Dont talk lies here.. enuf with that.. Just we need the facts..

7CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Jana1

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

smallville wrote:
It seems ur a damn attitude person.. Keep ur ego down and talk to the necessary parties, come to an agreement..

@ Small,

I don't think wayne's ego is da problematic.. I suspicious either wayne hasn't disclosed to Australian taxation department how the money of 500k which he invested in CIFL came.. or that money might be earned through some illicit fraud business. That is y he want to keep da drama until sort the matter through cash...

Both are not genuine and paying off each other...

8CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Jana1 wrote: or that money might be earned through some illicit fraud business. That is y he want to keep da drama until sort the matter through cash...
Both are not genuine and paying off each other...
That was what I had been telling as those dealing have the Fingerprints of the " D " Company dealings and the place they have their bases like Dubai, Bangkok keep surfacing in their replies.
I think people who should have been kept incommunicado (behind bars & in monasteries) have been given too much time space here to wash other's dirty linen for sometime.

9CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:Wayne, I warned you not to interfere in every CIFL thread going on here and whine about your investment and lost money...We heard you, had sympathy toward ur situation and most importantly, we've given u a chance to get ur story heard and finally Deepthi has come forward and asked u to meet him.. Have u ever tried to deal with him?
Forget about the cons he's done dude.. U want your money? Then u gotta deal with that situation not any one in this forum..

We've heard enuf of you and your money.. Anything u have to say, deal with PM, use Deepthi's thread or deal privately (best option) This is ur final warning.. Done whine again..

Deepthi, I think it was important for the forum members to know ur real new name in advance, u'd have stated earlier a name change had been done when the questioning was going on.. U waited till Shehani (I dont know who is this) has come again to white wash u to reveal that.. That's a crime.. So ur also in the verge of losing your credibility.

We also highly suspicious on ur Janet's investment and share buy back option of an employee.. Chinwi shared how this works and there's no way that u can own a fortune thru it unless u made up a plan and decive Janet too..
Dont talk lies here.. enuf with that.. Just we need the facts..
Small,

I am very responsible of what i state here in the forum. There is Nothing to say or call a real name. And My name change is real and legal. And there was no reason for me to come up with my life story unless some one ask me a question. And Shehani is the former company Secretary of Aspic Group, She left the Job few Years Back. All what I do is answer the questions the way I can.

And getting a share option as an Employee or Employee is becoming a partner of a Business is it highly improbable? There are many ways a person can earn or gain shares of a company. It could be bonus, Promoter shares, or Purchase shares on staggered payment basis, it depends on how you deal with it. If you are always at the opinion of me deceiving people and gain my wealth i genuinely cant help that. And very straight "I did not lie in the forum" . I guess I have disclosed and revealed many things in this forum for people to understand what and how things came in to this worst level. I think that's fair and adequate enough in a public forum.

10CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:53 pm

smallville

smallville

Jana, ur spot on mate.. Why this has not clicked to me earlier??

I & Sls both have asked Wayne to send us proof for his allegations. Months passed and none was sent so far.. So to me, this Wayne is just wasting our time bringing new facts on Depthi's activities. He's just adding this thread a gossip value only.
He'd have many chances of getting this settled if he wanted. We've even given ideas of prosecuting criminals thru right channels AND WHY WAYNE is so adamant in not taking some action after so long?
For Deepthi he's nothing to lose so he's not interested at all.

But why Wayne is just letting us know about Deepthi and his activities raise suspicious in me too..
May be Wayne is stuck... I dont think Ausi Govt would've just let millions go outta the country without knowing it Laughing 
There's is definitely somethin' fishy in Wayne's activities..

Wayne Abbott Pty Ltd, South Aus, is into soliciting business.. Hopefully Wayne can get help from them Laughing

Deepthi, I didnt directly accused u of lien, but u know, its really difficult for me to understand that a person starting from the scratch found a fortune as such in a rapid manner. We time to time get so many different pictures of you.. So u tell us which one to believe.
As u can see Wayne is up on your head and reveal us different things time to time so its like u both trying to wash ur mud by calling each others names.

11CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Jana1

@ Small,

I am pretty sure the money wayne invested in CIFL didn't come out of Australia. It came from Dubai. He didn't disclose anything to Australian taxation office. That may be the reason he want to keep silent.. He will not even send that money to Australia if he gets back from Aspic, perhaps he may invest in 'The finance'...Smile Who knows?? He will spend those income when he travel around the world...Australian Tax office doesn't have proper legislation to control outside Australia..

This Wayne Abbott is residing in Brisbane and running construction business..
http://www.abbottbuilders.co/index.html

To my understanding, Deepthi lacking genuinity and had damaged his name when he was in Army..But he is very good talk active through which he attracted many investors.. If he genuinely committed to the business, considering his enthusiasm, he might be the next Upali.. But, unfortunately, he lost his credibility.. The only way he can get credibility is doing plastic surgery to his face (looks like upali) and changing his name again from Deepthi to Upali...

Baskaralingam , premadasa's right hand, would be shocked, if it happened....Smile How upali came out from sea??

12CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:07 am

smallville

smallville

Jana1 wrote:Baskaralingam , premadasa's right hand, would be shocked, if it happened....Smile How upali came out from sea??
Haven't u heard? Upali is not dead.. He's in Malaysia.

As per what circulated in the net, he had to live incognito to elude the clutches of US authorities as he was in their wanted list.
He had to seek refuge in Malasia thru a Malasian wife. Assuming the name ‘Ralph Cairo,’ he had become a successful purveyor of narcotics in his adopted country. However, arrested by the Mexican authorities, resulting from an act of betrayal, he was convicted and sentenced to 45 years of imprisonment in that country.

Above is all circulated in the Net..

13CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:51 am

Chinwi

Chinwi

Ralph cairo is a Mexican born man and he is not Upali as per the Mexican sources.

By the way,

ලෝකෙම ඉන්න පට්ට හොරු ඔක්කොම ගෙ මූලස්ථානයක් තමයි ඩුබායි කියන්නෙ.
ඔබ මිලියන් කිහිපයක් හොරකම් කර පැමිනි කෙනෙක් බව සැකයක් හෝ ඇතිඋනොත් හිරේ තමයි.
හැබැයි බිලියන් දෙක තුනක් වත් තිබුනොත් ඉතින් සේෆ් හෙවන්.

ඩුබායි ගියොත් ක්ලොක් ටවර් එක දෙසින් අල් මක්ටොම් පාරෙ දේරා පැත්තට යන විට දකුණු පැත්තට හැරෙන D23 පාරෙ හෝ අල් ජසීරා පාරෙ මඳක් යනවිට හොයා ගන්න පුලුවන් ශ්‍රී ලන්කන් කෑම පවා තියෙන තට්ටු 14 හෝ ඊටත් වැඩි හෝටල් දෙකක් ම​. උඩම තට්ටුවෙ බොහෝ විට ලන්කාවෙ සගිත කන්ඩායමක් සින්ඳු කියනව​.
පහලම තට්ටු දෙකේ පිලිපින හා චීන බාර් , නැටුම් හා වෙනත් දේ සඳහා වෙන් වෙලා.
ඔය හෝටල් එකක කාමර දෙසියකට වඩා වැඩියි.
එහි අයිතිකරුවන් වන්නෙ කමිල් කුහුබ්දීන් හා මුර්ශීඩ් නම් ගරු මහත්වරු.
එම හෝටල් එතුමන් ලා මිලට ගත්තෙ දිරාම් මිලියන් ගනන් වලට 2007 අවුරුද්දෙ.

මම පහත පල කරන්නෙ ලන්කාවෙ පත්තරවල ගිය වාර්තා රාශියෙන් එකක්.

VAT scam suspects in comfortable life overseas

In a bid to bring the VAT mafia and multi-billion godfathers to justice (3.5 Billion LKR in 2006)...

Among the alleged godfathers of the VAT mafia are shipping tycoon Kamil Kuthubdeen and textile businessman Rasheed Murshid.

Following the arrest of former VAT Refund Division Chief and IRD Deputy Commissioner Gnanasiri Z. Jayathilake, the CID also took in Assistant Commissioner A.W. Ambeypitiya and private auditor M.H.M. Rizwan while textile tycoon S. Subramanian surrendered through his lawyers.

The other suspects allegedly involved in the VAT fraud include Mohamed Cassim Shaffik, M. Subayara, Bakir Mohamed Riyaz, R. Murshid, S.L. Abdul Kareem, Mira Sahib Liyakath Ali, S.L Abdul Kareem, A.K. Kularathna and Kamil Kuthubdeen.

The VAT branch of the Department of Inland Revenue (IRD) has allegedly made unlawful refunds to non-existent companies amounting to Rs.3.5 billion.

Note: I do not give the links because the info is widely available in net.

ලෝකෙම ඉන්න කොන්ත්‍රාත් මිනි මරුවො, කොල්ල කාරයො, හොරු විතරක් නෙවෙ විවිධ හැඩතල හා පාට සහිත ඉතා සුන් දර මෙන්ම දැක්කම බය හිතෙන ගනිකාවන් ගේ ඔපරේටින් බේස් එක එහේ තමයි.

14CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:29 am

Jana1

@ Small,

I just browsed through the story.. His existence is appeared in one gossip news.
Few years back, I read the case report submitted by police chief to court , in-which he mentioned that they found wheel of the aircraft only. And other remains of aircraft was disappeared. The fisherman's who were near the scene said that they saw light followed by blast sound...

This made many suspicious how come only wheel was existing whilst entire flight was missing along with bodies. There were no clear evidence of that. Further, that report was stating that Upali's behaviour of staying in the Malaysian house was abnormal. He didn't come out of the room for last 10 days of his stays..
He looked so stressful which perhaps due to his horse was losing in Australia. Further that house keeper, a upcountry tamil couples, stated that he didn't give any money when he left Malaysia which is abnormal since he used to give $100 to house heppers upon his moveout..

The plane crash was justified since plane was underwent repair the previous day of the crash..Further the guys who went to airport stated that flight was staying in the airport for further 20 mins after Upali's arrival which was also abnormal..

15CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:33 am

Slstock

Slstock

I think very soon we have to take a decision on Wayne and Deepthi matter.

Far too much forum time has been wasted in this matter which lead to nowhere. Only thing is some fantastic stories emerged one by one. ( How many more to come I don;t know ?)

I also don;t trust or respect people who do not keep their word.

Guess during the dull market , this topic gave a "safe heaven" for time killing. But am wondering what benefit it did to anyone?

16CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Backstage

Backstage

slstock wrote:I think very soon we have to take a decision on Wayne and Deepthi matter.    

Far too much  forum time has been wasted  in this matter which lead to nowhere.  Only thing is some fantastic stories emerged one by one.  ( How many more to come  I don;t know ?)  

I also don;t trust or respect people who do not keep their word.  

Guess during the dull market , this topic gave a "safe heaven"  for time killing.  But am wondering what benefit it did to anyone?

SLS dont kill the thread, this here is a real life film script worthy of a Danny Boyle or Quintin Tarrantino.

17CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Dear Forum

All is correct what I state, I have paid funds to Aspic via Australian lawyers trust account for the purchase of CIFL and Jana you can take your funds out of australia to Invest without any issues as I have done in the past .

Yes I run a Construction Company and have done for decades with no creditors chasing myself for funds.

I again state I am willingly to speak via this forum to deepthi perera with your attendance to comments made.

I have forwarded information to the forum by email advice and attachments and if you want any further clarification to matters please forward to waynestevenabbott@gmail.com

I have done only one thing invested in a company that promised in writing so very much and as I have stated requested via 3 lawyer firms based in Sri Lanka over the last 9 years the return of my funds

Please mark my comments as respectful and only with courtesy forthwith to Deepthi Perera for him to explain or show how all will be corrected

Regards

Wayne Abbott

18CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Jana1

Wayne,

No more drama with me mate. Any1 can take money out of Australia for investment purpose or whatsoever..

I have two question ,

1)
why you you wanna speak deepthi perera through forum?? Does this forum is going to recover your money, if u do so? Does it make any sense? Better u approach right people and talk with Deepthi through his phone and reply his email.. Showing Deepthi's colour wouldn't change anything in ur life...As Sri Lanakns we perfectly know what deepthi did and what his heart colur at the moment is..

2)

Why u so reluctant to send those documents to slstock and Small for verification purpose? What factors preventing u to do so? They are respectable people in the forum in my opinion since I know them here over two years...

Could u please reply if u have answers..

19CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:43 pm

smallville

smallville

Wayne, Jana is correct.. What u have to settle with Deepthi, we cannot do that, u gotta do it your self.

And as for the information u forwarded to forum, did u send it to myself and SLS or just sent to the forum general mail? If so, the request was precise and concise which would be understood by a 5 year old.

20CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hello Jana and Smallville,

I'm please Jana you understand the forwarding of funds from my country as I would expect thousands of Australians complete each year

The email was forwarded to the Forum's general mail and if you and s/stock and Jana have email addresses please post and I will forward information

To approach Deepthi Perera with email correspondence and phone calls Deepthi simply generates further illusions

Despite his continued attempts to justify all via this forum,the evidence is overwhelming it's simply a case of looking back at the statements made from day one when Deepthi declared he was to answer questions with civil courteous,sensible and honest replies
Has this been the situation with Deepthi? yes civil and courteous But Honest concise and true?/ again I conclude with why i have endorsed the Forum as a place reputable,established and recognized by all and enabled all to see the continued changing of stories by Deepthi Perera in which I have been subjected to for a very long time in conjunction with my legal advisors based in Sri Lanka

Respectfully

Wayne Abbott

21CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:59 pm

smallville

smallville

Wayne, I pm u my e-mail. Check your pms.

22CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Jana1

@ Wayne.

You don't need to send anything to me. Forward them to Small and Slstock since they are the managers of this forum. I hope small will let us know through comments that he verified u and disclose sum informations which is not personal.

Wayne, whatever u r doing is wrong mate. Any attempt u do in this forum wouldn't make any change..Deepthi is always deepthi and he is very good talk-active. Better you push your solicitors and work with them..Fighting with Deepthi with intrusion on the forum would make bad impression about u..

23CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:45 am

Slstock

Slstock

You asked for my email address in the other thread (which Deepthi started) , and I promptly gave it after your request.

Wayne Abbott wrote:Hello Jana and Smallville,

I'm please Jana you understand the forwarding of funds from my country as I would expect thousands of Australians complete each year

The email was forwarded to the Forum's general mail and if you and s/stock and Jana have email addresses please post and I will forward information

To approach Deepthi Perera with email correspondence and phone calls Deepthi simply generates further illusions

Despite his continued attempts to justify all via this forum,the evidence is overwhelming it's simply a case of looking back at the statements made from day one when Deepthi declared he was to answer questions with civil courteous,sensible and honest replies
Has this been the situation with Deepthi? yes civil and courteous But Honest concise and true?/ again I conclude with why i have endorsed the Forum as a place reputable,established and recognized by all and enabled all to see the continued changing of stories by Deepthi Perera in which I have been subjected to for a very long time in conjunction with my legal advisors based in Sri Lanka

Respectfully

Wayne Abbott

24CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:19 am

smallville

smallville

Wayne, we want to further advice you to stop commenting on ur investment as this thread proceed. If u have anything to say u can do so but as it comes out, forum members don’t need to know ur personal stuff. And it can also complicate things.

Best you can do is to seek assistance from your lawyers and get this thing sorted out in a proper manner. You may have to come down here in person and may need to meet certain ppl in power too if you want quick results. The whole point of u being there and think that everything will be sorted out is gonna work. U've already done that for 9 years I guess.

In the meantime, forward us the evidence and we'll see whether the threads with regards to CIFL should be continued or not.

25CIFL depositors warned Empty Re: CIFL depositors warned Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Jana1

Wayne mate,

Have u send them through to slstock or small? What makes u delay? delay in getting scan? Get a photo through iphone and just send them through.. No big drama man...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum