FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

CIFL depositors continue to file complaints with Fraud Investigation Bureau

+7
Slstock
Chinwi
D.G.Dayaratne
rdk2874
smallville
TheProfessional2013
Redbulls
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

The Police Fraud Investigation Bureau continues to receive complaints from depositors of Central Investments and Finance PLC (CIFL), several months after it became public that the company was in trouble. The Bureau has also started recording statements from the Finance company’s 10 directors. “On the instructions of the Fort Magistrate, we issued notices on them and to date have recorded the statements of two directors. We will summon the others in due course,” said Bureau Officer-in-Charge (OIC) Chief Inspector (CI) Priyanka Wijenayake.

CI Wijenayake said that 211 complaints have been recorded from depositors with deposits in excess of Rs 500,000 at CIFL. The Slave Island Police are also recording complaints, including from those who had less than Rs 500,000 in deposits.
“Even today, somebody who had deposited Rs 5 million, came to the Fraud Bureau to complain,” said CI Wijenayake. “Most of the complainants are public officials who had deposited their EPF and ETF savings with CIFL.”

“A clear picture of how the company had canvassed for deposits is emerging,” he added. “For instance, they would first grant around 15% interest. Then they would increase it to 17%, motivating the clients to deposit more and more money with them.”The police inquiry will take “a considerable amount of time”, CI Wijenayake warned. The Bureau will thereafter seek the Attorney General’s advice on whether this is a civil case (and thereby a matter for the District or Commercial High Court) or a criminal case.

“The issue is that this is a Finance company that is registered with the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, and the depositors had taken their interest payments for many years,” he explained. “So we have a problem deciding whether it’s a criminal or civil case.” For the moment, however, the case is before the Fort Magistrate.
http://www.sundaytimes.lk/131201/news/cifl-depositors-continue-to-file-complaints-with-fraud-investigation-bureau-75135.html

TheProfessional2013

TheProfessional2013
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

It is expected that the price will fall drastically on Monday. Very Happy 

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

OMG... broker indicates another dump n pump...

Im in... Also tell us when to drop, brokers usually decide the getout price too ne..

rdk2874

Manager - Equity Analytics

TheProfessional2013 wrote:
It is expected that the price will fall drastically on Monday. Very Happy 

it didnt fall!!!!!

Redbulls

Redbulls

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/131208/news/duped-depositors-relate-their-tales-of-woe-75973.html

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hudson Samarasinha misled people on advice given by whom ?

If investigators could obtain a statement from HADDA.

he might tell the truth.

Otherwise HADDA must take the responsibility and resign
from the Chairman post

Pl read the article given above in Sunday-times

Chinwi

Chinwi

සෙන්ට්‍රල් ඉන්වෙස්ට්මන්ට් ඇන්ඩ් ෆිනෑන්ස්  මුල්‍ය සමාගමේ  තැන්පතුකරුවෝ පිරිසක්  කොළඹ 07,ධර්මපාල  මාවතේ පිහිටි එම මුල්‍ය  සමාගමෙහි  ප්‍රධාන කාර්යාලය ඉදිරිපිට දී අද උද්ඝෝෂණය කළහ.

CIFL depositors continue to file complaints with Fraud Investigation Bureau 9(31)

http://www.lankadeepa.lk/index.php/top_story/204302

Slstock

Slstock

So many pensioners/elderly seems present. Very sad situation. But they too should have realized with their experience what is too good to be true probably is not when they got high interest rates at CIFL.

D.G.Dayaratne

If you support govt you can do anything under

piratical Mahinda Chinthanaya

This is the biggest problem we are facing now

Hadda still there But Mohan had to give resignation from SLRC

Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

To all who have lost funds,

I personally know who controlled the entire setup with the Aspic Group who in turn owed the majority shareholding of CIFL and other associated companies
The answer is Deepthi Perera (PHD) he controlled manipulated all and has absconded from Sri Lanka stating that he is getting investment and so forth,he will be far to busy collecting funds/investment for himself and Roscoe Maloney (Touchwood Fame)in cambodia/thailand who he states was the purchaser of his shareholding Have we all got Blinkers on,he simply removed himself and left all to tidy up!
Deepthi in conjunction with his company accountant were able to show/fabricated accountancy spreadsheets which were not correct to enable a IPO to happen!
He has left Scott Free for all others to blame each other Why? cannot all see or for that matter fully realize this man Deepthi Perera and his co associates are responsible for the miserable collapse of all that he was involved in!
He has safely guarded his funds and left Sri Lanka

Its time to have this criminal brought to Justice anywere in the world this is inside trading of his shareholding and other criminal activities which are recorded

Smallville I expect your replies this is a Indian Movie/episode No its facts and they have been clearly defined over many months do you read the reports Moderator/mediator/man with seething attacks on good people the facts are as plain as the nose on your face Deepthi Perera has absconded and as his friend Roscoe Maloney even after he spoke so strongly he had still business interest in sri lanka and was coming home soon?

To all in the forum my deepest respect

Regards

Wayne Abbott

Cheated Investor
Smallville not a movie truth all has been exposed clearly and you sir would never receive any information pertaining to Deepthi Perera as you ridicule all that question the PHD exponent!

Jana1

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Wayne Abbott wrote:To all who have lost funds,

I personally know who controlled the entire setup with the Aspic Group who in turn owed the majority shareholding of CIFL and other associated companies
The answer is Deepthi Perera (PHD) he controlled manipulated all and has absconded from Sri Lanka stating that he is getting investment and so forth,he will be far to busy collecting funds/investment for himself and Roscoe Maloney (Touchwood Fame)in cambodia/thailand who he states was the purchaser of his shareholding Have we all got Blinkers on,he simply removed himself and left all to tidy up!
Deepthi in conjunction with his company accountant were able to show/fabricated accountancy spreadsheets which were not correct to enable a IPO to happen!
He has left Scott Free for all others to blame each other Why? cannot all see or for that matter fully realize this man Deepthi Perera and his co associates are responsible for the miserable collapse of all that he was involved in!

Its time to have this criminal brought to Justice anywere in the world this is inside trading of his shareholding and other criminal activities which are recorded

Smallville I expect your replies this is a Indian Movie/episode No its facts and they have been clearly defined over many months do you read the reports Moderator/mediator/man with seething attacks on good people the facts are as plain as the nose on your face Deepthi Perera has absconded and as his friend Roscoe Maloney even after he spoke so strongly he had still business interest in sri lanka and was coming home soon?

Regards

Wayne Abbott

Cheated Investor
Smallville not a movie truth all has been exposed clearly and you sir would never receive any information pertaining to Deepthi Perera as you ridicule all that question the PHD exponent!

Hello Wayne,

May I know why u try to say Deepthi is a fraudulent person compared to u mate?

According to this forum members u r top level liar.. U better accuse him through ur private contact..

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Jana1 wrote:

Regards

Wayne Abbott

Cheated Investor

Hello Wayne,

According to this forum members u r top level liar.. U better accuse him through ur private contact..

Hello Jana

Im a lier please get a reality check what have I lied about Zero look back at the messages which I have stated all are correct 100% and have been documented also lawyers in Sri Lanka who have been employed over the years to try and have my funds returned would also question your remarks which are again spoken by someone who has lost zero! but states courtesies as does Smallville for Deepthi Perera who has had all companies fail miserably with losses for all who have invested

I invested 500,000 usd into disguised fraudulent supplied documentation and as per the depositers within CIFL were told so many lies and supplied fabricated accountancy numbers with promises in writing that amount and sales Teams selling the dream with no substance

You are a joke who the hell are you? I have stated all in this forum and all has become reality !!!

Has it not?

Deepthi Perera with company accountant has stolen and deceived all funds full stop and placed CIFL into weak projects fabricated to enable a IPO to happen all disguised paperwork by elusive accountancy Full stop

Jana1

Wayne Abbott wrote:
Jana1 wrote:

Regards

Wayne Abbott

Cheated Investor

Hello Wayne,

Hello Jana

Im a lier please get a reality check what have I lied about Zero look back at the messages which I have stated all are correct 100% and have been documented also lawyers in Sri Lanka who have been employed over the years to try and have my funds returned would also question your remarks which are again spoken by someone who has lost zero! but states courtesies as does Smallville for Deepthi Perera who has had all companies fail miserably with losses for all who have invested

I invested 500,000 usd into disguised  fraudulent supplied documentation and as per the depositers within CIFL were told so many lies and supplied fabricated accountancy numbers with promises in writing that amount and sales Teams selling the dream with no substance

You are a joke who the hell are you? I have stated all in this forum and all has become reality !!!

Has it not?

Deepthi Perera with company accountant has stolen and deceived all funds full stop and placed CIFL into weak projects fabricated to enable a IPO to happen all disguised paperwork by elusive accountancy Full stop

R u drunken mad?? why the hell u haven't sent ur details to admins?? U disappeared from forum so long.. den y the hell appeared?? We (sri lankans) do have good parents... Not son of jailers or unknown dads...

D.G.Dayaratne

I can remember one management lecture told us in 1960s

"that Maternity is a FACT

Paternity is an opinion"

To explain the difference between A Fact And A Opinion.

besthope

D.G.Dayaratne wrote:I can remember one management lecture told us in 1960s

Paternity is an opinion"

To explain the difference between  A Fact And  A Opinion.

Aney DG Mahattaya, now days having DNA any-lies not like 60's. So pater-eternity also fact not opinion no ?

KDDND

KDDND

No matter who did the mistake or cheating....
But mistake never happened purposefully...
It so hard and some times no ways of exit....
When someone lose MOST of their WEALTH...
Coz there is lack of time to restart the life reach the same level...... Coz life is short and opportunities and strength have been overtaken by next generations......

Thus explanations..... By people with lot of PAINs of LOSS?.... May go out of control..... That's obvious.....but need to think twice before finding errors of those explanations and complaining them......

Suba anargathayak......

D.G.Dayaratne

besthope wrote:
D.G.Dayaratne wrote:I can remember one management lecture told us in 1960s

Paternity is an opinion"

To explain the difference between  A Fact And  A Opinion.

Aney DG Mahattaya, now days having DNA any-lies not like 60's. So pater-eternity also fact not opinion no ?

That is why i said in 1960s
Some of management people of CIFL also may be in that category

Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Jana1 wrote:
Wayne Abbott wrote:
Jana1 wrote:

Regards

Wayne Abbott

Cheated Investor

Hello Wayne,

Hello Jana

I invested 500,000 usd into disguised  fraudulent supplied documentation and as per the depositers within CIFL were told so many lies and supplied fabricated accountancy numbers with promises in writing that amount and sales Teams selling the dream with no substance

Has it not?

R u drunken mad?? why the hell u haven't sent ur details to admins?? U disappeared from forum so long.. den y the hell appeared??  We (sri lankans) do have good parents... Not son of jailers or unknown dads...

Jana 1 very nice above mentioned comments about Australians we Invest in your country and we are a very good nation, it would seem as stated you have also no respect for your own society as well, if you did you would welcome my support and information which has been disclosed over a period of time and has on every point been proven 100% correct!
Deepthi Perera has stated all I have told you on this forum after he has been caught out! Remember he wasn't in Dubai then all of a sudden he was a shareholder of a company in Dubai then a night club owner then in jail the list go's on But 1st he didn't know anything about this
Then he was Deepthi Perera then when found out he is Chulaka
So How do I deal with a person who has lied to Central Bank/BOI/SEC/do I need to continue!

smallville

smallville

Wayne Abbott wrote:

Regards

Wayne Abbott

Cheated Investor

Oh.. You'd have easily said you dont have any proof than wasting our time man..

That's as I thought from a cheating investor.. Can u pls refrain from further commenting for us to be calm and quite pls? Whatever u have wt your buddy, pls get it settled by whatever the means u deemed correct and we dont care a dime..

And pls dont send the proof or talk about it either.. You're a disgrace who wasted all of our time and the freedom we've allowed you.

smallville

smallville

If you tell something not straight to a Sri Lankan, he'd understand what is it.. Now with this Aussie, we gotta spoon fed..

Without sending a single proof, Wayne keeps on telling us all he's said has been proven. What the hell dude? All you've given us were the stories of what Deepthi had, how he'd done this and that, he's Chulaka no Deepthi and bla bla bla..

I dont know whether Wayne talks from his mouth or #$%$?

Seriously, what's wrong with you Wayne?
Why u still coming here and trying to explain things to us? We have no need of further information, pls keep it to your self and expedite the actions you could take to bring down the notorious duo as u've been telling us..

21CIFL depositors continue to file complaints with Fraud Investigation Bureau Empty Small Ville the man who runs with wolves Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:38 am

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:If you tell something not straight to a Sri Lankan, he'd understand what is it.. Now with this Aussie, we gotta spoon fed..

Without sending a single proof, Wayne keeps on telling us all he's said has been proven. What the hell dude? All you've given us were the stories of what Deepthi had, how he'd done this and that, he's Chulaka no Deepthi and bla bla bla..

Why u still coming here and trying to explain things to us? We have no need of further information, pls keep it to your self and expedite the actions you could take to bring down the notorious duo as u've been telling us..

Small-Ville
I have lied not once, it would seem more like yourself being uneducated and need to be advised how to speak on a open forum,I miss your little face pictures by the way how old are you?

Single proof there is abundant proof which will be all disclosed to courts at the correct venue not myself sending email advice to your email address to enable you to try to understand documents only to then ridicule all for your rude comments

You have no need of further information well I disagree as you in September,October,November,December were stating all Indian movie all fabricated all nonsense not true about Mr Perera..... well Small Ville academic scholar the truth has now been exposed Interpol Red Alert for a Mr Deepthi Perera who has 100% robbed all blind with his associates in particular his lawyers and accountant firm.

smallville

smallville

Wayne Abbott wrote:
smallville wrote:If you tell something not straight to a Sri Lankan, he'd understand what is it.. Now with this Aussie, we gotta spoon fed..

Small-Ville
I have lied not once, it would seem more like yourself being uneducated and need to be advised how to speak on a open forum,I miss your little face pictures by the way how old are you?

Single proof there is abundant proof which will be all disclosed to courts at the correct venue not myself sending email advice to your email address to enable you to try to understand documents only to then ridicule all for your rude comments

You have no need of further information well I disagree as you in September,October,November,December were stating all Indian movie all fabricated all nonsense not true about Mr Perera..... well Small Ville academic scholar the truth has now been exposed Interpol Red Alert for a Mr Deepthi Perera who has 100% robbed all blind with his associates in particular his lawyers and accountant firm.

Hey when you have time send me the advice on how to speak on an open forum.. I'm looking forward to see that Indian movie on theaters soon  lol! 

OH, I or any admins, mods dont need your proof at all. If u've not been a jerk or a lier u'd have sent those in September,October,November or at least in December.. So pls.. This is an investment forum and not a place to play your trumpets..

Tiny single advice for you - When ur in courts, dont tell the judge the same things u told here over and over that your buddy is a fraud and u can prove it bla bla bla.. You wont get any results at all  lol! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum