Following are a list of KDD Perera owned companies and companies that he has Direct and Indirect interest.We were able to trace 26 companies.
1.Vallibel One PLC - (VONE)
2.Vallibel Power Erathna PLC - (VPEL)
3.Vallibel Finance PLC - (VFIN)
4. LB Finance PLC - (LFIN) - Major Registered Finance company leading after Central Finance (CFIN) since the collapse of The Finance & Co. PLC (TFC)
5. Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC - (PABC)
6. Sampath Bank PLC - (SAMP) - Third largest Licensed Commercial Bank in the country with best service.
Hayleys PLC contributes and accounts for over 2% Sri Lanka's annual export earning income every year.
7. Hayleys PLC (HAYL)
8. Hayleys MGT Knitting Mills PLC (MGT)
9. Hayleys Exports PLC (HEXP)
10. Dipped Products PLC (DIPD)
Royal Ceramics has a virtual monopoly in Sri Lanka's Ceramics and Tile sector
11. Royal Ceramics PLC (RCL)
12. Lanka Ceramics PLC (CERA)
13. Lanka Walltile PLC (LWL)
14. Lanka Tiles PLC (TILE)
Alumex is country's largest and leading Aluminium sector player and Swisstek (Ceylon) has country's second largest Aluminium factory.
15. Alumex PLC (ALUM)
16. Swisstek (Ceylon) PLC (PARQ)
17. Lanka Aluminium PLC (LALU) - KDD Perera has little over 29% stake of the company.
18. Horana Plantations PLC (HOPL)
19.The Fortress Resorts PLC (RHTL) - Sri Lanka's famous and first 6 star hotel that has most selling world's most expensive Desert that is valued at nearly over US $ 14,000 - The Stilt Fisherman Dish that comes with edible Gold and Aquamarine Gemstone
20. Amaya Leisure PLC (CONN) - Listed large hotel chain that has several leisure properties in exotic locations.
21. Hunas Falls Hotels PLC (HUNA) - Said to be the Sri Lanka's best Honeymoon Hotel
22. The Kingsbury PLC (SERV) - Iconic Hotel facing Galle Face Green now titled to have the Best Buffet in the country's city hotels.
23. Citrus Leisure PLC (REEF)
Dhammika Perera related parties control nearly over 10% and RCL Director Marketing T.G. Thoradeniya holds major quantities of REEF group.
24. Waskaduwa Beach Resort PLC (CITW)
Dhammika Perera related parties control nearly over 20%
25 & 26. Citrus Leisure PLC has controlling stakes in Kalpitiya Beach Resort PLC (CITK) and Hikkaduwa Beach Resort PLC (CITH)