FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by God Father Yesterday at 5:37 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Yesterday at 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSTAR Please step down

+24
k9
soileconomy
Pethi
fff4sl
stocksira
Fairtrade
Nitro 7
sureshot
stevenapple
IO3+O
GroundedKestrel
Market R
NC
RPPA
oops
SAWA123
Sstar
Wessa123
Dr Stock
CARACALLA
VALUEPICK
SHARK aka TAH
RoomGirl
Octopus
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51SSTAR Please step down - Page 3 Empty Re: SSTAR Please step down Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:20 am

Gintonic

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Octopus wrote:Don't take this personal. your snapshot of my portfolio gimmicks wont help forum members.

for the goodwill of the forum and its members can you please step down from your post
and give it to a person who is responsible and not biased person like SHARK????

His opinions are always based on facts and evidence. A good gentleman and genuine.
See how devoted he is to the forum.See how many posts he has had and reputation.

If I am the owner, I'd even hire him.
If a leader does a mistake, No matter what.she/he is gone. Like in western countries, Please give your resignation.

you can still express your opinion as a member like all of us.
If we started kicking out our so called leaders for the mistakes they make,we would have to import the fellows from a western country! Laughing

52SSTAR Please step down - Page 3 Empty Re: SSTAR Please step down Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:11 am

malanp

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

i have lost confidence of this forum as guiding place..

this is a promoting and demoting place,

all admins and co admins are working with a predefined agenda given to them by higher authorities, sometimes promoting and sometimes demoting..

53SSTAR Please step down - Page 3 Empty Re: SSTAR Please step down Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Dr Stock

Co-Admin

I was away for few days and what has happen ?
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Oh boy !

54SSTAR Please step down - Page 3 Empty Re: SSTAR Please step down Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:58 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

malanp wrote:
i have lost confidence of this forum as guiding place..

this is a promoting and demoting place,

all admins and co admins are working with a predefined agenda given to them by higher authorities, sometimes promoting and sometimes demoting..
Dear Malanp, as a former Co-Admin, i must clarify that i never worked to a predefined script of anyone.I take pride in what i do and i did in that time. we are a much better crowd now as most are disciplined and well behaved. I hope it will stay calmer like this during Dr Stock tenure as Co-Admin. And all of us should stick together. SLEF is the ultimate place for all the retailers beginning Trading or Investing in CSE undoubtedly.
We are seeing the 2nd tier of members stepping in in the likes of RPPA,OzT,IO3,Shadow walker,Octopus,Stevenapple, Whilst DK and BB bring in different talents to the forum. We have got so much talent in technical analysts now than before, in NC always helpful and gives his time to the forum.Jiggy brings in a different flavour whilst DGD and Pethi total contrast to him and both are well respected. Then you have our sweet SSTAR and i think we must respect for her swift actions and her talents to fix various issues regarding the forum. I think in SSTAR we are not utilizing her talents to the best of SLEF. I request her to get involve heavily to bring in different talents now that she has relieved her self of co-admin post Very Happy.
I have not seen NZB.DB.AAAboy & TT lately, hope they will effectively contribute to SLEF as time permits from their busy schedules.
I must thank SB and VP both are doing yeoman service to SLEF and one should not belittle their efforts.
Also it is a must that i mention SLEF is a virtual library where previous individuals have dedicated their time and effort to post articles irrespective their new affiliations. the show must go on irrespective of what is happening around.I wish you all the best and wish we could change your reservations towards SLEF in time to come.

It is a must in my personal capacity that i request we all should tender our resignations in good faith to Dr Stock so that he can choose new members for GM and Moderatorship.

Dr Stock i had requested few months ago to remove my moderatoship responsibility, due to work related issues SStar may have missed my request.can you please remove it. I need to be a normal member as before.

Thanks
Smiling SHARK

55SSTAR Please step down - Page 3 Empty Re: SSTAR Please step down Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Dr Stock

Co-Admin

yes SHARK we have good brains and talents here.
Most of them contributing for the benefit of others.
As you mentioned SLEF is the home for most of retailers in CSE including myself.

Does it really necessary to make a sudden changes of positions ?
I think most forum members dont know about positions and the responsibilities of each position.

SHARK is there a way to discuss this ?

56SSTAR Please step down - Page 3 Empty Re: SSTAR Please step down Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:33 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

I think you should discuss with existing Mods through PM your future plans. May be there is a facility to activate PM for selected say the Mods.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum