FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Mon May 13, 2024 8:42 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (2)

+76
ShiraBoy
Nitro 7
fireshelter
sampath.anuradha
Gainer
WWE
Santa
iham77
dougieboy
D.G.Dayaratne
Gintonic
sbw
kingraj1
PriyanDV
RayR
Ben Graham
Runnerx
barba
Eng Krishantha
NC
Quibit
lux2014
RoomGirl
shadow walker
rdk2874
dineshfernando
CANDYBOY
NZ BOY
geshan.weerakkody
stevenapple
FLOWER2
gagamini
jonny
Sstar
Meman
LankanInvestor
VALUEPICK
SHARK aka TAH
sashimaal
serene
K.Haputantri
nimantha80
Jiggysaurus
seek
prabath
pathfinder
sandunj
yellow knife
UAEBOY
nkuda
dhanurrox
balapas
wave trader
nihal123
Fresher
The Alchemist
NUINTH
wellappili
chamith
Redbulls
Backstage
dudi
stockmania
sikka89
yaka
Leon
besthope
dilshan unawatuna
LSE
sahan8896
Arena
hairai
m2_yapa
smallville
Slstock
traderathome
80 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:47 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

SHARK wrote:
SHARK wrote:This is CSEC chart... comments are wellcome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thsi was posted on May 31st 2014

477Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:13 pm

CANDYBOY

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Recently I saw a news item of acquisition of a land of Dunamis Capital worth more than 500 million by the government . Will not it affect to the value of CSEC being it is the parent company of Dunamis . If I am wrong please correct me .

478Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:27 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

Dear CB

Have you noticed the effect after previous Announcements (circled) The PRICE if you follow tend to give us some clue the preceding ACTIONS are more or less on the DOWNWARD momentum.

Shark

479Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:33 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

CANDYBOY wrote:Recently I saw a news item of acquisition of a land of Dunamis Capital  worth more than 500 million by the government . Will not it affect to the value of CSEC being it is the parent company of Dunamis . If I am wrong please correct me .
This will affect in my opinion. We need to watch carefully from NEXT WEEK

480Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:27 pm

stevenapple

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Thanks Shark very valuable.Really Appreciate ur effort and time.

481Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:20 pm

dineshfernando

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

GLASS had hardly made a profit last year due to the land sale. Current year will be very difficult for them. Local market for glass is reducing as there are many alternatives for glass. Eg: plastic and tin

It's better to wait till next month to see the Q1 financial results. I think this will come below 3/= if the performance is poor.

They will not be in a position to maintain the same dividend in coming years. They were able to declare dividend last year only due to land sale.

482Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:47 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

dineshfernando wrote:GLASS had hardly made a profit last year due to the land sale. Current year will be very difficult for them. Local market for glass is reducing as there are many alternatives for glass. Eg: plastic and tin

It's better to wait till next month to see the Q1 financial results. I think this will come below 3/= if the performance is poor.

They will not be in a position to maintain the same dividend in coming years. They were able to declare dividend last year only due to land sale.
I think below 3 would be very good but i do not think so this could hold around 3/-  Very Happy but nothing could be discounted  Twisted Evil 

483Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:46 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

For the Interst of our members, I give the LION chart, This is going to be the next CTC,NEST,CINS

484Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:49 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Ensure LION is collected without much NOISE Smile Try and collect slow and steady, don't let price appreciate. Let Sellers come to you

485Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Here is the JKH chart for the benefit of our Members, I have posted before and doing it with few clarification, hope to update on weekly basis due to its interst by the members who are looking for ASI & Market direction in coming days.

486Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:28 am

stevenapple

Thanks Shark.

487Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:01 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

I have drawn up the Chart on NEST. It looks weirdly awful.

Will post it sooner.

Currently I will give thumbs up for LLUB,LION,BREW,SAMP,NTB (own a small qty) NEST,SPEN,HNB

488Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:04 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

CTC,JKH Thumbs down until both counters prove its worth.
These two will need to go through further correction to make values investors interesting once again.

489Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:20 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics

OMG, you are right SHARK. JKH is likely to go down. Its best that Rusi Captain read this thread and change the trend with his financial power to buy some JKS shares above 192/-. I have already sent him a message.

490Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:35 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Sstar wrote:OMG, you are right SHARK. JKH is likely to go down. Its best that Rusi Captain read this thread and change the trend with his financial power to buy some JKS shares above 192/-. I have already sent him a message.

I prefer JKH stands above 200 probably a touch of 205 and quick appreciation there onwards. This is inline with STRONG SUPPORT you find as per my recent chart on JKH.
And then we are looking a trading range between 205-225 in the next phase.
Thereafter trading opportunity on a break-out with a target toward 250Rs easily.

That's the JKH path I am anticipating and hopefully mapping its next phase.

Shark

491Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:52 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

ASIY - @3.50 - The base is already formed 80% with a opportunity to move up by 60c easily (based on the current depth) possibly a sudden interest could well be on the cards as happened to CTBL which is trading @5/- +.

Please watch closely as it could be trading at around Rs 4/- + in coming days ahead.

Good luck

492Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:00 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

The chart on ASIY for members.

493Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:08 am

rdk2874

Manager - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:The chart on ASIY for members.

shark thanks for your update on asiy. what is your opinion on lioc. i saw your post on the correction which was on the dot. next price movement in lioc?

thanks

494Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:11 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

RDK

I am scared to touch LIOC at this moment, if you are holding its fine.
I would give a detailed analysis on LIOC, But in hindsight I am looking for RS 30 EXTREME correction. But I may be wrong.
So we need to map the direction of LIOC more close in coming weeks to see where the movement takes us.

Shark

495Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:14 am

rdk2874

SHARK wrote:RDK

I would give a detailed analysis on LIOC, But in hindsight I am looking for RS 30 EXTREME correction. But I may be wrong.
So we need to map the direction of LIOC more close in coming weeks to see where the movement takes us.

Shark

thanks a lot. please do post your detailed analysis.

496Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:02 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

My TA&C had a view hits of 400+ in one day since yesterday evening and it stands @3440+ overall

I am happy for the forum  Very Happy 

497Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:11 pm

dhanurrox

SHARK wrote:RDK

Shark
Suckers were born from this.When next financial is out just compare with last two financials(Top 20).
For the long term ones who bought you'l have to regret while other shares performing.Run from 20 to 45 was enough.
I see TYRE and REXP promotions too.Remember they have already appreciated 100%.When a share goes higher and higher probability of going up more reducers and the percentage-wise return too.

498Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:31 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

I was able to lock in another Technical Pattern for JKH. This is apart from Symmetrical Triangle, I have noticed 85% completion on Descending Triangle which is a definite continuation BEARISH pattern.

The future forecast for JKH looks grim and caution to be exercised on BUYING JKH.

The DT has definitely opened up 190 & 150.

The JKH future movement is loosely hanging on Rs 210/- SOLID SUPPORT

499Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:44 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

The LIOC Chart is attached for comments.

500Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:55 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

I am having the ASI chart and still believe the TREND has not changed drastically.

All Bullish Targets are still in tact.

IMO we are still progressing along nicely.

I am looking @6250 SUPPORT standing firm & this would be Good if its not broken short term.

501Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:42 am

yellow knife

I appreciate the technical charts of SHARK... regarding LIOC there are many facts we have to consider. LIOC is owned by Indian Oil and there is no room for a big player to grab the ownership. So its like PLC.N with People's Bank own 75%. Such firms will not see sudden ownership changes and will not result in unpredicted up prices... The only reason for share price to increase is sheer performance. LIOC is in good wicket as no other competitior will enter and the existing competitor is not fit enough. Ceylon Petroleum has to repaier their lines as per todays paper reveals on Audit Generals findings. this will leave LIOC a good time ahead. Yet the vulnerability of Iraq sittuation will make retailers keep a side line from LIOC.

502Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

LIOC pattern formation which is in progress is what is disturbing me to avoid entering this time. The Top Head & Shoulder is strong reversal pattern on uptrend.It may occur or It may not.We need the pending Right shoulder to form.This is possible to for NOW above support line (Neck line) or in parallel to the Left Shoulder or further below support line (Neckline) This Blue line I have not drawn. Even after it is not guaranteed the Target towards 28/- will materialize as the price action depends on market forces.
So all what I am saying this is not the right time for an entry on Technical Side.
If you are planning to BUY it should be around 28/- or wait till it crosses last 52week HIGH or else for another pattern to supersede the H&S pattern.
Recognize the pattern early and Act swiftly.
So you will maximize profit.
Fundamentally your reasons could be very valid. But GOSL can not be trusted for its actions unlike foreign countries. They will bring in more players, to dilute the market. LLUB is already complaining in similar lines.
So best would be to wait for the precise moment to Grab LIOC shares  that would be below Rs30/- as of now.

Good luck

503Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:37 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

JKH opening indicating 2 Chart patterns namely Symmetrical & Descending Triangles is not a good sign for the counter.

ST already Break-out Confirmed
DT taking further shape downward, could have a BO around the Support Line. (Based on Weekly & Daily Candle Charts) showing a more bearish Target towards 150

504Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:45 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

I will publish the CLPLN chart.
The Longterm upper Trend channel is showing a RES price level of Rs 78/-
If this can be broken with huge VOLUME surge then the break-out is confirmed and hopefully it would stay above.
The RSI is peaking towards 70 that's a bit of concern to me.
Because once the DOWN arrow appears in history of CLPLN trading the price has fallen all the time.
So be careful with CLPL has not  broken 78Rs RES level.

505Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:52 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

The chart on CLPLN was done hurriedly.
Any comments are most welcome, and please point out if you see something which I have not.

So can this pass 115 strike price, I am not yet confirming it though.

So if you all playing with warrants be cautious.

Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum