FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Today at 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Today at 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Yesterday at 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT ARE THE EXPECTING PRICES OF GRAN, TAFL & BFL?

+17
suku502
nis2010
shadow walker
anu
SLBOY
bandara 123
AUS79
NZ BOY
stockback
kassachandi
kashyapa89
rizan666
Teller
EPS
sachee
VALUEPICK
peacockman
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

peacockman

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

The expecting prices of GRAN, TAFL & BFL

[size=16]Current price of GRAN  =  
Current price of TAFL   =   83.00 
Current price of BFL     = 140.00
                            &
1st Qtr EPS  of GRAN    =2.80
1st  Qtr EPS  of TAFL    =3.35
1st  Qtr EPS  of BFL      =5.93

Expecting Annual EPS  of GRAN   =2.80 X 4
                                                =11.20

Expecting Annual EPS  of TAFL    =3.35 X 4
                                                =13.40

Expecting Annual EPS  of BFL      =5.93 X 4
                                                =23.72

Now...
If we put 20 for PE, ( I think 20 is not too big!)

GRAN will be  =11.20  X 20      =  224.00
TAFL will be   =13.40  X 20      =  268.00
BFL will be     =23.72  X 20      =  474.00

Guys, Don't think that, this is a mathematical calculation! We know it can be possible! I think They will be rise up those price levels during the next Bull Market!

[/size]
Dear Experts,

what is your humble opinion...?

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

All three have great value, momentum and strong outlook. It is time to do more home work on them.It is better to analyse and estimate earnings for  more than one quarters to get better decisions. Which one do you think will have strong momentum?

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/TAFLN/charts?chartType=advanced&countryCode=LK

TAFL

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/Stock/GRANN/charts?chartType=advanced&countryCode=LK

GRAN

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/Stock/BFLN/charts?chartType=advanced&countryCode=LK

BFL

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

From now onwards there could be competition among poultry stocks in their major uptrend. BFL, TAFL and GRAN. This group has strong bullish pattern now. It has become one of the bullish groups in the market. We should see more bullish groups in the remaining stages of current bull market. It is time to identify them as well. After sometime when a stock passes certain prices it is time to become more bullish.

Their 52 week high can break again and again as they have attractive valuation, momentum, future earnings and strong outlook in their industry.

It is time to do more home work on these types of winning stocks in the market. May be these type of  stocks could become hot stocks in 2016/17.

sachee

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Value pick, Is this current BFL price is good to add another BFL shares into my protfolio pls share your idea

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

Yes. TAFL will break 52 weeks high line again & again in coming days & months. Currently TAFL is worth minimum of 12 EPS for 2015/16 into 10x PER = Rs.120/-
I think in short term run TAFL will break Rs.120/- barrier in soon. But, I like to see with strong poultry rally TAFL to break 12 EPS x minimum 12 PER = Rs.144/-

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

sachee wrote:Value pick, Is this current BFL price is good to add another BFL shares into my protfolio pls share your idea
BFL has very bullish pattern now. I am seeing this after long time. It went up buy Rs.9 (more than 5%) in two consecutive days. It didn’t go up by trading few shares. It traded on a volume of 194,385 BFL shares today. Something is cooking in this stock now.

We are sharing our ideas here. I cannot advise to buy and sell stocks. It is always better to do some home work before buying and selling stocks. Investors are expecting strong results.  We will wait and see. Don’t rush to buy and sell stocks in bull market. If we can find out and estimate following:

Expected strong earnings
Positive industry outlook
Breaking 52 week high again and again
Very bullish pattern in the group
Strong momentum
Strong bullish pattern

Then we should grab from our both hands. In this bull market there will be great winning stocks. 

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

EPS wrote:Yes. TAFL will break 52 weeks high line again & again in coming days & months. Currently TAFL is worth minimum of 12 EPS for 2015/16 into 10x PER = Rs.120/-
I think in short term run TAFL will break Rs.120/- barrier in soon. But, I like to see with strong poultry rally TAFL to break 12 EPS x minimum 12 PER = Rs.144/-
It has become one of the bullish stocks in the market. Lot of strong stocks will become stronger.
Today it wend up by Rs.7.30(more than 8%) on a volume of 214,442 shares. we are seeing bullish pattern in stocks.

sachee

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

VALUEPICK wrote:
sachee wrote:Value pick, Is this current BFL price is good to add another BFL shares into my protfolio pls share your idea
BFL has very bullish pattern now. I am seeing this after long time. It went up buy Rs.9 (more than 5%) in two consecutive days. It didn’t go up by trading few shares. It traded on a volume of 194,385 BFL shares today. Something is cooking in this stock now.

We are sharing our ideas here. I cannot advise to buy and sell stocks. It is always better to do some home work before buying and selling stocks. Investors are expecting strong results.  We will wait and see. Don’t rush to buy and sell stocks in bull market. If we can find out and estimate following:

Expected strong earnings
Strong momentum
Strong bullish pattern

Then we should grab from our both hands. In this bull market there will be great winning stocks. 
Thnx lots for ur valuable idea

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

sachee wrote:
VALUEPICK wrote:

Expected strong earnings
Strong momentum
Strong bullish pattern

Thnx lots for ur valuable idea
Stock prices never go straight up even for extremely bullish stocks. We should always target future stock prices and future earnings. Current stocks prices are not that important. As this bull market has more legs we should see further upside for many stocks. Poultry group is one of the future bullish groups in the market. We should see more demand for defensive stocks such as food related and health care relates stocks in the remaining stages of current bull market especially during the latter part of bull market and beyond that.

Good luck!

Teller

Teller

Some investors change their value gems to scraps. This is a painfil scenario. You should have a trust on your holdings.

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Teller wrote:Some investors change their value gems to scraps. This is a painfil scenario. You should have a trust on your holdings.  
Yes. We have to have faith on our stocks that we are holding.  I like to keep at least one golden egg in my basket. We have to accept that some stocks are coming out of their bases and they are forming their strong intermediate uptrend. We should go behind those stocks now. Future earnings will drive stock prices further. Thank you for some information on some stocks. More we do research on our stocks more we will benefit.

rizan666

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Everyday market sentiments does not matter. We are investors and not day traders to worry about daily prices fluctuating. You know the future value of the stocks. Hold on to your poultry stocks and you will see the prices shooting high. Frankly speaking my entire PF is poultry only. BFL 85% and GRAN 15% after seeing the bullish trend and news on poultry, especially BFL is a silent Volcano.

kashyapa89

Manager - Equity Analytics

GRAN 85

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

rizan666 wrote:Everyday market sentiments does not matter. We are investors and not day traders to worry about daily prices fluctuating. You know the future value of the stocks. Hold on to your poultry stocks and you will see the prices shooting high. Frankly speaking my entire PF is poultry only. BFL 85% and GRAN 15% after seeing the bullish trend and news on poultry, especially BFL is a silent Volcano.
This industry has strong outlook now. Who will be supper winner this time?

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

to me , it seems TAFL will gives maximum return.
But, we can not forget BFL. if BFL produced more than 5 EPS for current quarter, then they will produce more than 20 or 25 EPS for 2015/16. So, can expect BFL to trade above Rs.250/- in coming months.
If, TAFL produced 12 around or more EPS for 2015/16, price will above Rs.150/-.
Will see in coming quarters.

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

EPS wrote:to me , it seems TAFL will gives maximum return.
But, we can not forget BFL. if BFL produced more than 5 EPS for current quarter, then they will produce more than 20 or 25 EPS for 2015/16. So, can expect BFL to trade above Rs.250/- in coming months.
If, TAFL produced 12 around or more EPS for 2015/16, price will above Rs.150/-.
Will see in coming quarters.
I agree with you because of their earnings, industry outlook and strong market situation.  We should see bigger move in stocks in the remaining stages of current bull market.

GRAN had strong breakout. After that it is having uptrend. TAFL is having its own strong uptrend. Volume building is also strong for them. BFL had initial accumulation around Rs.120/128 and after that, to my surprise it traded below Rs.120. However, it also became a bullish stock after passing Rs.130/140 and 150. It also has some volume building. In short, all three are preparing for their next move.

I am expecting strong results from strong companies.

Suppose

• TAFL quarterly EPS to be around 4 or around 5
  • BFL quarterly EPS to be around 6 or around 8
  • How about if both report quarterly  EPS  around 5 or 6

On that scenario what is your target? It should base on the valuation, future outlook and future earnings as well.

kassachandi

VALUEPICk what will be GRAN EPS. I am expecting around 4

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

We can expect around 3 or 4. TAFL should produce higher EPS than GRAN in the current financial year. However, strong performance of TAFL means it is good for GRAN as well. We will wait and see. We can estimate and become optimistic not only on our stocks but also on stock market. Strong stock market means strong stock prices.

kassachandi

GRAN will pick up from tommorrow.It is normal that small fluctuations will occur  and next phase of run is very near.next target is 80 before reports

peacockman

Thank you everybody for sharing your valuable opinions here!
Good day! Good trade!!

peacockman

Thank you everybody for sharing your valuable opinions here!
Good day! Good trade!!

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

two days ago CIC report out.

good performance 3.24 for last quarter. then we can expect some positive news for GRAN,TAFL,BFL reports

kashyapa89

TAFL break 100 and GRAN will move 80+ today

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

kashyapa89 wrote:TAFL break 100 and GRAN will move 80+ today
Yes We Saw Some Profit talking last day I Hope GRAN,TAFL,BFL will Jump to next level

peacockman

NZ BOY wrote:
kashyapa89 wrote:TAFL break 100 and GRAN will move 80+ today
Yes We Saw Some Profit talking last day I Hope GRAN,TAFL,BFL will Jump to next level
You're right Mr. NZ BOY!
As you said, BFL is going to rise up! According to my Graph Reading, this counter may repeat it's All Time High during the next Bull Market. (Hypothesis:ASPI should jump over by 7800-8000 levels).
Dear NZB, could you please cross this verdict with your chart...?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum