Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Submit Post

Latest topics

» පුංචි මුදලට ලොකු ලාභයක් Asph
by engineer Today at 7:04 pm

» REEF Group shares
by player Today at 7:04 pm

» CSE ANNOUNCED FROM TOMORROW TRADING WILL CONTINUE TILL 2.30 PM
by engineer Today at 7:00 pm

» Market likely to begin its downward trend soon!
by roshan1039 Today at 6:10 pm

» කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළ ආයෝජනය- හඳුන්වාදීමේ වැඩමුළුව
by Soilconomy Today at 9:28 am

» Teller Live on Youtube
by Teller Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» SLT.N0000 hacked by dangerous Ransomware virus - Revil
by wallstreetguy Yesterday at 5:38 pm

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000)
by Soilconomy Yesterday at 5:13 pm

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by st clair's Yesterday at 2:33 pm

» THE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (TFC.N0000)
by Quibit Yesterday at 10:02 am

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
by vikiperera Sun May 24, 2020 9:47 pm

» SAMPATH BANK PLC (SAMP.N0000)
by lbnnirmal Sun May 24, 2020 9:27 pm

» Doubts in predictions
by prabath Fri May 22, 2020 9:50 pm

» Shares to Buy
by reyaz Fri May 22, 2020 3:06 pm

» ප‍්‍රකට බැංකුවක ATM ආරක්ෂක දෝෂයක්..? හැකරුන්ට ඔබගේ මුදල් දත්ත වෙත ප්‍රවේශ වීමට හැකියි..?
by yasitha1989 Fri May 22, 2020 1:50 pm

» JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000)
by ColomboCSE Fri May 22, 2020 1:48 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by jaya Fri May 22, 2020 1:19 pm

» Interest Refunds
by EGG Fri May 22, 2020 8:44 am

» LANKA IOC PLC (LIOC.N0000)
by MoneyLover Thu May 21, 2020 9:49 pm

» COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC (COMB.N0000)
by Dum87 Thu May 21, 2020 7:03 pm

» CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000)
by 100Bill Thu May 21, 2020 6:18 pm

» HNB FINANCE PLC (HNBF.N0000)
by anges Thu May 21, 2020 1:14 pm

» What will happen tomorrow?
by Rational Investor Thu May 21, 2020 12:45 pm

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by Sanju121 Thu May 21, 2020 10:58 am

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Teller Thu May 21, 2020 10:20 am

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by Dr_CSE Wed May 20, 2020 9:12 am

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 14 Registered, 1 Hidden and 138 Guests

100Bill, agentnrox, Dum87, engineer, glad, Hope123, Kipling, Madurangadilshan, player, Priyanga, Quibit, roshan1039, Thush123, wallstreetguy

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Statistics
We have 22757 registered users
The newest registered user is faiz1431

Our users have posted a total of 350173 messages in 52068 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)

PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty PAN ASIA POWER (PAP) on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:17 am

Pethi

Pethi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
When looking..... This is one of the few shares that hasnt had any bull run for a long time.
The investors were given dividend last couple of years too.
Seems... Hemas also has little bit of grip on the side.
Strong support @ 2.40/30


I am not that expert of this share.. ! But I feel this could be a good long term investment.
could be wrong.

would you mind helping me with your opinion...?
your comments /suggestions are welcome.

2PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:22 am

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Pethi wrote:When looking..... This is one of the few shares that hasnt had any bull run for a long time.
The investors were given dividend last couple of years too.
Seems... Hemas also has little bit of grip on the side.
Strong support @ 2.40/30


I am not that expert of this share.. ! But I feel this could be a good long term investment.
could be wrong.

would you mind helping me with your opinion...?
your comments /suggestions are welcome.



If you need any help I am at your disposal pethi,

It is a good stock still at the same price. Relatively under valued as far as other stocks are concerned in the sector. However be careful it has a huge public float and highly liquid. Thus you cannot expect sudden gains but for long term; is the ideal

Good luck.


If you need further support, kindly skype me Very Happy


Cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce



3PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:53 am

Pethi

Pethi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Sarabulathwita wrote:
@Pethi wrote:When looking..... This is one of the few shares that hasnt had any bull run for a long time.
The investors were given dividend last couple of years too.
Seems... Hemas also has little bit of grip on the side.
Strong support @ 2.40/30


I am not that expert of this share.. ! But I feel this could be a good long term investment.
could be wrong.

would you mind helping me with your opinion...?
your comments /suggestions are welcome.



If you need any help I am at your disposal pethi,

It is a good stock still at the same price. Relatively under valued as far as other stocks are concerned in the sector. However be careful it has a huge public float and highly liquid. Thus you cannot expect sudden gains but for long term; is the ideal

Good luck.  


If you need further support, kindly skype me  Very Happy


Cheers  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce


 

Thanks a lot SB...!

4PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:20 am

SLFINANCEWATCH

SLFINANCEWATCH
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Any chance of declaring a Dividend of Rs.0.10 +,
Since last year EPS increase to Rs 0.29 from Last Year's Rs. 0.22

5PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:52 am

Pethi

Pethi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@SLFINANCEWATCH wrote:Any chance of declaring a Dividend of Rs.0.10 +,
Since last year EPS increase to Rs 0.29 from Last Year's Rs. 0.22

I think long term good share.
Once all bull drama's finish,
rain will fall down.
the sun will rise....!
PAP will shine....!


6PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert
It will be going up one day
cheers cheers cheers

7PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:22 pm

monash

monash
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Unless big sharks eat up all huge sell orders. Its hard to expect PAP movement. I know many people fedup with it and stuck at same place even in this bullish market. Everytime it started to warmup and explode these people start to sell.

PAP is too liquid to me. Its like chewing gum.. Razz

But will perform well on next quarters as rainy season starts.

8PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:31 pm

kasun.hewagak

kasun.hewagak
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
PAP lovers,

Totally agree with you all. PAP is very Liquid share. But any one notice their annual report comments about the dividend for 13/14 year.

'“The Board may approve interim and final dividends or
any fixed preferential dividend to shareholders where
that appears to be justified by the Company’s profits
without the need for approval by an ordinary resolution
of the shareholders.”

Their will be dividend. Decision is urs.

9PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:53 am

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun.hewagak wrote:PAP lovers,

Totally agree with you all. PAP is very Liquid share. But any one notice their annual report comments about the dividend for 13/14 year.

'“The Board may approve interim and final dividends or
any fixed preferential dividend to shareholders where
that appears to be justified by the Company’s profits
without the need for approval by an ordinary resolution
of the shareholders.”

Their will be dividend. Decision is urs.

Welcome to the forum Kasun

But I dont have this share. Mama oken kawa 450,000 - 2011 market run eke.

Valuation is good anyway


10PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:09 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I collected some from this counter.
I hope a dividend soon. and good financial report for this quarter.

any ideas....

11PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:59 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
30.09.2014 Finacial Report PAP.N0000

I can see this on that report
Non controlling interest :- 40,370,918

can you explain bit. how come this one here.

please explain bit

12PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:41 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
RPPA and Sara
no comments.........

13PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:38 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@stockback wrote:RPPA and Sara
no comments.........

Actually the non controlling interest as at 30/09/2014 is more than 200Mn shares. As per now nobody has more than 50% stake. 

Therefore there is a possibility that a company or a group of high net worth investors may try obtain the controlling stake of this company. And the 3rd QTR results of PAP should be great.

Therefore @ 3.30 PAP fairly under valued. But please note people who bought PAP below 3/- may start selling based on their preference. If they bought on the basis of strategic investment they may not sell. 

please make your buying or selling decision on PAP by considering above. Very Happy

14PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:39 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Thank You RPPA

any comments from Sarabulathwita (sara)

15PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:33 am

aran

aran
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@stockback wrote:RPPA and Sara
no comments.........

Actually the non controlling interest as at 30/09/2014 is more than 200Mn shares. As per now nobody has more than 50% stake. 

Therefore there is a possibility that a company or a group of high net worth investors may try obtain the controlling stake of this company. And the 3rd QTR results of PAP should be great.

Therefore @ 3.30 PAP fairly under valued. But please note people who bought PAP below 3/- may start selling based on their preference. If they bought on the basis of strategic investment they may not sell. 

please make your buying or selling decision on PAP by considering above. Very Happy




ur right RPPA i bought PAP @ 3.4 expecting a good performance this quarter due to heavy rain fall but i am afraid of price cut for electricity in the new budget wt is ur opinion RPPA

16PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:58 am

TuskerLK

TuskerLK
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
[quote="aran"]
@RPPA wrote:


ur right RPPA i bought PAP @ 3.4 expecting a good performance this quarter due to heavy rain fall  but i am afraid of price cut for electricity in the new budget wt is ur opinion RPPA  

The electricity price cut has nothing to do with the tariff paid for the PAP or anyother hydro power companies.

17PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:44 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@TuskerLK wrote:
@aran wrote:
@RPPA wrote:


ur right RPPA i bought PAP @ 3.4 expecting a good performance this quarter due to heavy rain fall  but i am afraid of price cut for electricity in the new budget wt is ur opinion RPPA  

The electricity price cut has nothing to do with the tariff paid for the PAP or anyother hydro power companies.

Yes TuskerLK. Electricity prices will not any impact on PAP. Very Happy

18PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:02 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I am Expecting 0.10 - 0.15 Rs Dividend. is this possible with current earnings and Cash in hand

any Idea....

19PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:09 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
PAP something going to happen

20PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:43 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
During last few days. PAP price does not change. PAP run Sure when market ready to run

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum