FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Will share market be taxed after new Gazette./manik de silva
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 27, 2024 2:14 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by Ekanayake90 Mon May 27, 2024 7:31 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Ekanayake90 Mon May 27, 2024 7:29 am

» Seylan Bank did not pay final coupon of expired debentures
by Gaudente Wed May 22, 2024 2:32 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by agentnrox Wed May 22, 2024 1:50 pm

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by K.R Wed May 22, 2024 7:46 am

» Richard Pieris Exports PLC (REXP.N0000) future looks bleak!
by God Father Mon May 20, 2024 10:08 pm

» Sri Lanka key Economic Indicators and Future Outlook for 2024
by God Father Mon May 20, 2024 6:06 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Mon May 20, 2024 5:59 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by glad Mon May 20, 2024 9:27 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)

+85
KavinduTM
npgslnawa
Sajeewa Niranjan
fireshelter
Ahcha
Trader321
glad
prabath
anges
ruwan326
ranferdi
DANIDU
thala
Fortune Teller
omasampath
nishjaya
Blue blooded
Blackcat
Brinthan
Cricketman
CSE VIJAY
vic19
kcd1992
Insight
Ryan Hudson
ShaneMc
Mubin Mustafa
A+
gayaniwasana
TARGET
ranga
Gallardo
reyaz
King_Parakumba
MAKARA
charith_man
Beta1
cse.newbie
Vacations To Sri Lanka
Raniru
pure equity
stocksira
anjelo
pollaeliye
worthiness
trader7
Miss-Sangeetha
rosa maria
Suranga malli
hiransilva23
Pac-man
kapifm
Jaya sri
sameboy
hanuma
visvajith
charith666lk
newer1
wisdom78
Tissa
Yahapalanaya
man123
nimantha80
Chinwi
hotstock
kcrRanz
Shammi Dharshana
Teller
tommiya
tharindufit
stockback
kumarweerarathne
shadow walker
chamil1
EPS
marusira
capitallinkceylon
sisira.wijeweera
karuna
kuma524
Gainer
gayanath1983
C S E 2015
EquityChamp
NZ BOY
89 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 40]

701HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Teller

Thx for your comment, I never use laptop or computer to write this forum. I use my mobile only. I write some times while travelling,some times driving when stop in color lights. I never read my writings before post. Most of the time my spelling s are correct very rarely is going to wrong.
But amazing I use my office facilities. All the software's and accessories are there. So no doubt on it.
But I also don't want to remind the value of HEXp. But sone people are trying to downgrade it and mislead the members.
So I want to stand for them. That's our social responsibility here.
I know the secret success of HEXP. That's why I am repeating.
I stand for members wealth creation. That's why my hand always try to write regarding HEXP.
GL

702HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:14 pm

nimantha80

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

teller we want your fb page name.

703HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:27 pm

trader7

Manager - Equity Analytics

nimantha80 wrote:teller we want your fb page name.
Yes, please let us know your FB name, I could not find it. I like to know about the other 2 Stocks that you think would be good to invest in.

704HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:09 pm

pollaeliye

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:Every one will get the answer with in very short period. Hate ,jealousy people with HEXP will cry.
Stil HEXP recommendations is the most successful recommendation in  2016. I believe  99%  members got profit with  HEXP investment.
Now  HEXP is value above 90 rupees with 50% revaluation & disposal of this land.
Still HEXP has nearly 50% assets which haven't  revalued with in past 8 years.  If they revalue  net asset value per share can jump to 120 levels.
Other scenario is earning capacities. If HEXP deposit this 420 million in a bank @10% interest, HEXP one share can earn rs. 5 rupees easily .so they can pay this amount as a dividend.
So if you buy 100 rupee one HEXP share,you can earn 5% which is similar to bank deposit interest . so it's just like you have a fixed deposit.
Except this interest income ,they can go for 8 rupees operating EPS as HRXP turn over recently recorded nearly 550 millions. So if they increase the NPM this share can post even 20 rupee EPS easily.
If it happens HEXP can revalue to 450-400 rupees.
How ever proposed dry carbon factory which is secondary to HAYCAb will be established with in 1-2 years. In that case HEXP earning can't be imagine.
So loving members, don't get into others traps, you understand the scenario sand invest. You will be real winners but you have to careful with dark horses in the forum.
Remember I have 15 years plus experience in share trading especially in CSE so I know how to see a winning future of companies.
When I invested in LB finance in 32 rupees,CCS@50 rupees, NEST@420 rupees,COCR@14 rupees ,Hemas@28 rupees,REgnis@40 rupees , my advisors told me to sell with 1-2% margin.
During the time I didn't have much knowledge but I stick in my investment.
Especially I loss 2.2 million from CDB share because of one bloody advisor.
So no one is 100% in investments but time to time we have to take decisions.
I found another 2 stocks which can appreciate 100% but I don't want to disclose here.
I will update my FB fan page instead of writing here.
Teller said is SAID....
GL
Mr Teller - Let is know your FB page name .......

705HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:31 pm

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:
But I think they will develop their business like carbon factory.
Then 2-3 year HEXP can go to 35 rupees EPS.
Let see.
GL

Hayleys  is doing it  under Haycarb   In Srilanka, Thailand and Indonesia. (HAYC)
They are   the largest company operating in the coconut shell activated carbon industry in the world accounting for 16% world market share.

706HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Blackcat

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

your FB page name ?

707HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Teller

Teller

Yes ,true Mr .Chinwi, due to higher demand of this product ,part of HEXP insfractures also to be diversified to carbon business. There is a Netherland buyer from HEXP. In recent year this carbon metric ton price has increased by 300% .
So HAYCARB earns nearly 4-5 billion net profit at the moment.
Remember HEXP elected new director early this year for this business plan.
This director served Netherland earlier now looking into HEXP operations.
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/5671388742526_768.pdf

708HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:00 am

Teller

Teller

Sorry this is the guy as discussed about him in AGM also
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/4911455529502_768.pdf

709HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:12 am

Teller

Teller

@blakcat, wait for a while. There are very limited members in the page. 4 members already requested not to disclose this page.
How ever I don't have much things to hide from members.
Wait please..

710HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:08 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:When Karuna recommend this HEXP, it was traded @45/- but in the middle Teller hijack the HEXP bus for ransom money under the direction of his boss Bartleet, but Bartleet took the HEXP journey from Rs56 to 99/-  now same way Teller and his boss Bartleet ready dump HEXP after fixing the target price for HEXP  Rs130 or 150, Now blaming Karuna for everything is unacceptable

Karuna's shares never failed to yield profit karuna lost all of his money to safe guard others but Teller came here to safe guard his boss Bartleet      
Why are you so angry with Teller while lot of people promoting different shares... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

711HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:24 am

trader7

Wonder, Karuna and Sangeetha is the same person with different ids,
I don't like to comment because of abusive language spoken here.

712HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:28 am

trader7

Teller wrote:Let dumpers to dump. We should by this as much as we can. I can see very special thing with HEXP.  All are winners with HEXP.
HEXP must stay around 150 levels. It will happen surely.
I believe Teller,  and will hold on to my HEXP shares till end of next week and hope for the best

713HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:58 am

Teller

Teller

No issue trader7,
If I post any thing wrong it will effect my reputation here. Time will decide that who is correct or wrong here.
No is 100% in terms of investment.
GL

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Aiyo HEXP Game Over its very risk now profit more than 80%

Players are dumping

We have lot of good shares than HEXP why people always talking about HEXP

lets talk about such as
AEL,LOLC,SFIN,CSF,AAF,JKH,LIOC,GRAN,MGT and ext

715HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:36 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

TARGET wrote:
TARGET wrote:Ha ha..this dilemma is going to a new dimension. Sangeetha =NZ...What you hv to say NZ?
No answer yet. So may I conclude.......
He he Ballo biruvata kandu path venne na 

No need any argument with Hiransilva

Podi kollek HEXP Passe duvana

716HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:20 am

hiransilva23

Ah k thanks

717HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:44 am

Teller

Teller

For us HEXP is not a game. This is one of the BEst investment in CSE.
There is no risk at all as it's proved it's net asset value for share Around 110-120.
HEXP previous quarter HEXP Assets value around 59/ now they are going to dispose one of their land @420 million.
With this disposal 1 HEXP share will get 52 rupee for share.
This land represents 50% of total asset based on last quarter financials.
So still HEXP owns 50% of balance assets which haven't be revalued with in last 8 years.
So definitely HEXP has a hidden value 110-120

That's the reason HEXP traded more than 11.2 laks shares above 92 rupees.
This is more than 10% of total issued shares.
So smart investors can see this trend clearly.
In future If they success their Carbon business ,HEXp can post even 50 rupees EPs due to 8 million issued shares.

When we recommend HEXP 50/60/70/80 also some senior members gave lot of objections so some members were misleaded.
This is a tragedy scenario in this forum.
Some times stocks are not high to buy even it appreciates in recent rally . some companies have different different strategies those can be generated unbelievable results.
Have you heard Face book recorded 2 billon Us dollar profit but they have forcasted only 1.2 billion
All Facebook share holders have sent many thanks to its founder.
Time to time companies can behave amazingly.

Finally believe your HEXP holdings ,as I told earlier it must be surpassed 130+ levels.
GL

718HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:50 am

Teller

Teller

Note
Facebook last quarter recorded 2billion net profit but they expected only 1.2 billion

719HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty HEXP view of Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Mubin Mustafa

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

From begining I have observed this hexp promotion.. But I didn't oppose because it is a underestimated good portfolio...
Most of members already noted.. why some r not crying on promotion but on demotion becausenthey r agents of brokers…most doesn't  have  enough guts to oppose cheap promotion except mubin and other few members…

NZboy may be correct and have rights to prevent other members.

Since begining i noted  Hiran silva is a child my adivce for you don't buy on promotion and don't cry for price coming down due to over promotion.

Note I have prevent lot of promotion..this doenot mean it is a demotion

Disclaimer I m not interested in trading hexp..

720HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Mubin Mustafa

What has happen to Acap promoters..they already vanished..stock back attend immediately..

721HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Mubin Mustafa

NZboy have rights to express his view As you all did promotion..you have to face overpromotin effect

722HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:28 pm

stockback

Mubin Mustafa wrote:What has happen to Acap promoters..they already vanished..stock back attend immediately..

I will post my idea after 15 th of August

ACAP is very good for 2-3 year. surely more-than 100% from this point.

Mubin whats your idea about ASI 6950 target are you still with that.

723HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:58 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Mubin Mustafa wrote:From begining I have observed this hexp promotion.. But I didn't oppose because it is a underestimated good portfolio...
Most of members already noted.. why some r not crying on promotion but on demotion becausenthey r agents of brokers…most doesn't  have  enough guts to oppose cheap promotion except mubin and other few members…

NZboy may be correct and have rights to prevent other members.

Since begining i noted  Hiran silva is a child my adivce for you don't buy on promotion and don't cry for price coming down due to over promotion.

Note I have prevent lot of promotion..this doenot mean it is a demotion

Disclaimer I m not interested in trading hexp..

I,Miss Sangeetha strongly opposed this have you forgotten?

724HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:58 pm

hiransilva23

Mubin dnt be a fool.nzboy is promotor.he promoted sfl,sfs,csf,jkhw23,gsf,chou,ect dunne ahasa usata target tawa collect kara ganna unamat dewal karanawa.eka pata enawa topic ekak open karanawa ape kattiya balan innawa e ganan walata enakan.eeya passe kalekata buwa na.u maru.wisdom79, wisdom78 pac-man, sangeetha,nzboy,tawa innawa ewa man passe kiyannam.mun okkoma ekai kiyala ogollanta penne nadda,?????

725HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:00 pm

hiransilva23

Teller if u recognize fake ids itz time to publish.otherwis forum people lable going lable u as a agent of barkeet securities.

726HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Teller

Teller

HEXP promotion or demotion , there is a strong reason to HEXP move.
No need to talk much. Time will give us the answer.
GL

727HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty HEXP With Huge Expectation Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:02 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Bartleet Securities has big research Department for shares and huge financial strength than all of us. If HEXP confidently reach above Rs.130, why in a hurry Bartleet to dump the HEXP @ 97 Are they fools?
Teller posting here only fraction (few Part) of the Bartleet’s research report, provided by his boss Bartleet to brainwash all of you, After seeing that part of the analyses all  of you are jumping this extent like a small child.
If HEXP really goes up, Can’t they hold the HEXP until it reach Rs.150, Bartleet has huge financial Capacity and also they are broker firm,  use your own brain fist then pray Teller as god then talk about Miss Sangeetha's ID fake or not

728HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:39 pm

hiransilva23

Teller i dnt cre its cm down o nt.if u r a genuine person n if u need to prove it u should publish fake ids here.otherwise people dnt believe u.other thingif it bring down perpously bad name on u.u n karuna promoted here bt nw karuna missing.i knw d reason for dt.bt most f members dnt knw.

729HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:When Karuna recommend this HEXP, it was traded @45/- but in the middle Teller hijack the HEXP bus for ransom money under the direction of his boss   fixing the target price for  HEXP  Rs130 or 150, Now blaming Karuna for everything is unacceptable

Karuna's shares never failed to yield profit karuna lost all of his money to safe guard others but Teller came here to safe guard his boss Bartleet      

Yahapalanaya wrote:Why are you so angry with Teller while lot of people promoting different shares... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

අහිංසක නිර්මල හදවතක් තියෙන කෙල්ලක් වෙන්න ඕන . කරුණා අයිය ගැන දුක හිතෙන්නෙ ඇති.  

කෙල්ලො උනාම ඔහොම තමයි. හිත ගියොත් ඉතින් මැරෙන්න හදනව​.  

730HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 29 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:18 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Hari api hitamu oka 130 Yai kiyala but mokatada me level vala buy Karanne high risk ekak Aran oka players la Dan dumping I know it New Comer there are many good counters in the market

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum