FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Yesterday at 11:23 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)

+85
KavinduTM
npgslnawa
Sajeewa Niranjan
fireshelter
Ahcha
Trader321
glad
prabath
anges
ruwan326
ranferdi
DANIDU
thala
Fortune Teller
omasampath
nishjaya
Blue blooded
Blackcat
Brinthan
Cricketman
CSE VIJAY
vic19
kcd1992
Insight
Ryan Hudson
ShaneMc
Mubin Mustafa
A+
gayaniwasana
TARGET
ranga
Gallardo
reyaz
King_Parakumba
MAKARA
charith_man
Beta1
cse.newbie
Vacations To Sri Lanka
Raniru
pure equity
stocksira
anjelo
pollaeliye
worthiness
trader7
Miss-Sangeetha
rosa maria
Suranga malli
hiransilva23
Pac-man
kapifm
Jaya sri
sameboy
hanuma
visvajith
charith666lk
newer1
wisdom78
Tissa
Yahapalanaya
man123
nimantha80
Chinwi
hotstock
kcrRanz
Shammi Dharshana
Teller
tommiya
tharindufit
stockback
kumarweerarathne
shadow walker
chamil1
EPS
marusira
capitallinkceylon
sisira.wijeweera
karuna
kuma524
Gainer
gayanath1983
C S E 2015
EquityChamp
NZ BOY
89 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 40]

676HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:09 pm

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hm k gud.awot collect kara ganna puluwa.e unat mehema post dala ahinsaka minisungen collect kara ganna epa.ubalata hena gahai

677HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:13 pm

TARGET

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hiransilva23 wrote:Im on crdt bt il deposit money n hold.this z a collection.try to collect at low price
Good.  Stick to your original plan. Don't panic. I know you are a good guy. You will do just fine Wink

678HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:30 pm

vic19

Some thing says in my mind that "Karuna" is far better than "NZ boy".
If you see the post of "NZ boy "you will know what I mean.
Take it with a pinch of salt . Do not react and calm down when he comes with "one sentence statements " in this forum.

That is what I have gauged about this person over a period of time. Too dangerous to rely . Very cruel.not for light hearted investors.
Thanks

679HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:46 pm

hiransilva23

Thanks target.
Plz understand abt sm people.they come suddenly and panic members or promote smthing.bt it never happend.
Ex-sfs,csf,jkh23,ect nw demoting hexp.
They r players.plz understand.sangeetha=nzboy and another profiles belongs to him.
Really im appreciate chinwi and EC they r talking abt this technical or practical side bt these people need to buy at cheap.sangetha came n tried to lable teller as a promoter.bt the real thing is they sold around 98 and againg tring to buy.understand it.i dnt knw it will cm to 80 or nt.by they doing it perposly.

680HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:52 pm

Teller

This is another chance to grab, if you are so smart You can see the future.
I recommend STRONG Buy...
Exchanging shares above 90/- is a good impact for HEXP journey.
TC

681HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:06 pm

TARGET

Ha ha..this dilemma is going to a new dimension. Sangeetha =NZ...What you hv to say NZ?

682HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:23 pm

stockback

තත්ත්වයන් වෙනස් වෙද්දී මම මගේ අදහස වෙනස් කරගන්නවා – මහ බැංකු අධිපති කියයි

683HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

vic19 wrote:Some thing says in my mind that "Karuna" is far better than "NZ boy".
If you see the post of "NZ boy "you will know what I mean.
Take it with a pinch of salt . Do not react and calm down when he comes with "one sentence statements " in this forum.

That is what I have gauged about this person over a period of time. Too dangerous to rely . Very cruel.not for light hearted investors.
Thanks

Now this has gone over the limit anybody can withstand or understand.

Same individual can love and fight with himself using different names.  Attack others using one name and praise using others.  
We can just watch and stay silent as most of the members do.

@ vic19,
Although we are in different sects in politics I have identified, you and Yahapalana are genuine names.

684HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:28 pm

hiransilva23

Nzboy meeta wada selling ena ekak na.meke meeharak na.ubala eka parama awilla share x target price .... Kiwwamai shares dumping can fall to .... Kiwwamai ewa okkoma piliganne na.collect kara gatta tikat tawa pahalata dunna nam tawa down karanna puluwan.mokada kiyanne ehema karamuda????

685HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:35 pm

hiransilva23

Meka jkh23 or twod , pc house wage ekak nam wikunanna 1 winadiyakwat tiya ganna epa.eth kohenwat indala eka paratama ena kattiya kiyana ewa ahala loss ekata sell karanna epa.dtz all

686HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:43 pm

vic19

vic19

Hi Chinwi,

I did not understand your comments.

I can genuinely say I don't represent any one I have been a banker for 15 years and dealing in stocks as from 1990 onwards.

I say what I see. I have No agenda.

I felt sorry for the plight of hiran when NZ boy keeps on bringing down the price.

I wonder weather NZ boy has. Heart when some on in misery knowing the fact every statement in this forum has effects in the CSE .

My point is there should be some responsibility by all individual to make CSE a level playing field.

Making money from others misery will not last it will go away from another side.

That is what I believe. Make money in a reasonable way rather than with bad agendas.

Sorry if I have hurt any one feelings.

That is how I feel.

Thanks
Chinwi . We will always be friends what ever the views we have. Cheers

687HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:12 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

When Karuna recommend this HEXP, it was traded @45/- but in the middle Teller hijack the HEXP bus for ransom money under the direction of his boss Bartleet, but Bartleet took the HEXP journey from Rs56 to 99/-  now same way Teller and his boss Bartleet ready dump HEXP after fixing the target price for HEXP  Rs130 or 150, Now blaming Karuna for everything is unacceptable

Karuna's shares never failed to yield profit karuna lost all of his money to safe guard others but Teller came here to safe guard his boss Bartleet      

688HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:40 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

hiransilva23 wrote:Thanks target.
Plz understand abt sm people.they come suddenly and panic members or promote smthing.bt it never happend.
They r players.plz understand.sangeetha=nzboy and another profiles belongs to him.
Really im appreciate chinwi and EC they r talking abt this technical or practical side bt these people need to buy at cheap.sangetha came n tried to lable teller as a promoter.bt the real thing is they sold around 98 and againg tring to buy.understand it.i dnt knw it will cm to 80 or nt.by they doing it perposly.
Hiransilva U dont know anything u can only talk about HEXP HEXP bla bla 150 ta yai Dan players la dumping i know the game

689HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:40 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

hiransilva23 wrote:Thanks target.
Hiransilva U dont know anything u can only talk about HEXP HEXP bla bla 150 ta yai Dan players la dumping i know the game

690HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:45 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

hiransilva23 wrote:Nzboy meeta wada selling ena ekak na.meke meeharak na.ubala eka parama awilla share x target price .... Kiwwamai shares dumping can fall to .... Kiwwamai ewa okkoma piliganne na.collect kara gatta tikat tawa pahalata dunna nam tawa down karanna puluwan.mokada kiyanne ehema karamuda????
Lets see Putha,

I told it when it was trading @97 now 92 let see this should come down further

691HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Teller

Teller

who ever sell at these levels are real loosers. They will cry in future.
We will not expect any selling from HAYleys side or from  rest of  19 largest holders .
Those who entered for trading may take the profit at the moment.
How ever with this disposal of land HEXP proved that it has a base value above 90/-.
Even HEXP hasn't revalued  50% of their  assets with in last 8 years.

Every one got a good gain so far in coming time also sure...
My HEXP target 130+ is not a dream .
Its upto you to believe or not...
GL

Last edited by Teller on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

692HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:16 pm

hiransilva23

98 waladi sell karanna ona tika sell karala iwarai.den u like wen it fall.u need to buy it again at cheap price.k k thnk u vry much.godak satutui api gana hitanawata.sfs, csf, jkh,gsf,sfl. Me okkoma oya kiwwa widiyatama unane.gud gud ohoma karagena yannkao

693HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:20 pm

nimantha80

nimantha80 wrote:dumping.Yesterday promoters now missing
eeye udema onna api kiuwa.

694HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:28 pm

hiransilva23

Promoters nemei only karuna missing.jkhw23 pahalata giya welawet eya missing una aith ei.

695HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:11 pm

TARGET

TARGET wrote:Ha ha..this dilemma is going to a new dimension. Sangeetha =NZ...What you hv to say NZ?
No answer yet. So may I conclude.......

696HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:Current book value 59.74.
Estimated capital gain from sale is Rs233mn (420-187) and per share gain is 29.12

So estimated NAV 59.74+29.12 = 88.86.

Share price on 1st July 2016 = 58.70
Share price today               = 95.90
Change in share price          = 37.2
Change in book value          = 29.1

Theoretically if the share price was driven by this land sale deal then the share should trade today for Rs87.8. Now trading at 95.90. So think about it again.

If from tomorrow onwards if the price moves to 125/- it is very good. But in case if dosen't don't panic.

GL

I agree with you Equity Champ, HEXP share price will be up from tomorrow, this is a golden opportunity for Bartleet Securities, and their agent as well as their henchmen in this forum will do their best to send the HEXP at sky rocket price, but again it will come down to its earlier position, so many will come to the road with empty pocket. Land sale value increase is mere nominal value increase only benefit to Bartleet Securities and its Agent in this forum.   
As I told earlier, before the trade started on 27/07/2016, after the HEXP land revalue official announcement, this will be only benefited to Bartleet Securities and their Agent in this forum only now it is comes true.

697HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Teller

Teller

Every one will get the answer with in very short period. Hate ,jealousy people with HEXP will cry.
Stil HEXP recommendations is the most successful recommendation in 2016. I believe 99% members got profit with HEXP investment.
Now HEXP is value above 90 rupees with 50% revaluation & disposal of this land.
Still HEXP has nearly 50% assets which haven't revalued with in past 8 years. If they revalue net asset value per share can jump to 120 levels.
Other scenario is earning capacities. If HEXP deposit this 420 million in a bank @10% interest, HEXP one share can earn rs. 5 rupees easily .so they can pay this amount as a dividend.
So if you buy 100 rupee one HEXP share,you can earn 5% which is similar to bank deposit interest . so it's just like you have a fixed deposit.
Except this interest income ,they can go for 8 rupees operating EPS as HRXP turn over recently recorded nearly 550 millions. So if they increase the NPM this share can post even 20 rupee EPS easily.
If it happens HEXP can revalue to 450-400 rupees.
How ever proposed dry carbon factory which is secondary to HAYCAb will be established with in 1-2 years. In that case HEXP earning can't be imagine.
So loving members, don't get into others traps, you understand the scenario sand invest. You will be real winners but you have to careful with dark horses in the forum.
Remember I have 15 years plus experience in share trading especially in CSE so I know how to see a winning future of companies.
When I invested in LB finance in 32 rupees,CCS@50 rupees, NEST@420 rupees,COCR@14 rupees ,Hemas@28 rupees,REgnis@40 rupees , my advisors told me to sell with 1-2% margin.
During the time I didn't have much knowledge but I stick in my investment.
Especially I loss 2.2 million from CDB share because of one bloody advisor.
So no one is 100% in investments but time to time we have to take decisions.
I found another 2 stocks which can appreciate 100% but I don't want to disclose here.
I will update my FB fan page instead of writing here.
Teller said is SAID....
GL

698HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Regarding HEXP Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Teller

Teller

Every one will get the answer with in very short period. Hate ,jealousy people with HEXP will cry.
Stil HEXP recommendations is the most successful recommendation in 2016. I believe 99% members got profit with HEXP investment.
Now HEXP is value above 90 rupees with 50% revaluation & disposal of this land.
Still HEXP has nearly 50% assets which haven't revalued with in past 8 years. If they revalue net asset value per share can jump to 120 levels.
Other scenario is earning capacities. If HEXP deposit this 420 million in a bank @10% interest, HEXP one share can earn rs. 5 rupees easily .so they can pay this amount as a dividend.
So if you buy 100 rupee one HEXP share,you can earn 5% which is similar to bank deposit interest . so it's just like you have a fixed deposit.
Except this interest income ,they can go for 8 rupees operating EPS as HRXP turn over recently recorded nearly 550 millions. So if they increase the NPM this share can post even 20 rupee EPS easily.
How ever proposed dry carbon factory which is secondary to HAYCAb will be established with in 1-2 years. In that case HEXP earning can't be imagine.
So loving members, don't get into others traps, you understand the scenario sand invest. You will be real winners but you have to careful with dark horses in the forum.
Remember I have 15 years plus experience in share trading especially in CSE so I know how to see a winning future of companies.
When I invested in LB finance in 32 rupees,CCS@50 rupees, NEST@420 rupees,COCR@14 rupees ,Hemas@28 rupees,REgnis@40 rupees , my advisors told me to sell with 1-2% margin.
I found another 2 stocks which can appreciate 100% but I don't want to disclose here.
Teller said is SAID....
GL

699HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:30 pm

TARGET

You looks nervous teller. Why this post after post if hexp is soooo valuable.  No one talking much about lfin or apla . Because they don't need this kind of artificial interest.  You told you don't have time to share your secret chart. But it seems you have lot of time to post lengthy stories about hexp in every hour...Amazing. . Evil or Very Mad

700HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan

What is ur FB fan page...?

701HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Teller

Teller

Thx for your comment, I never use laptop or computer to write this forum. I use my mobile only. I write some times while travelling,some times driving when stop in color lights. I never read my writings before post. Most of the time my spelling s are correct very rarely is going to wrong.
But amazing I use my office facilities. All the software's and accessories are there. So no doubt on it.
But I also don't want to remind the value of HEXp. But sone people are trying to downgrade it and mislead the members.
So I want to stand for them. That's our social responsibility here.
I know the secret success of HEXP. That's why I am repeating.
I stand for members wealth creation. That's why my hand always try to write regarding HEXP.
GL

702HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:14 pm

nimantha80

teller we want your fb page name.

703HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:27 pm

trader7

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

nimantha80 wrote:teller we want your fb page name.
Yes, please let us know your FB name, I could not find it. I like to know about the other 2 Stocks that you think would be good to invest in.

704HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:09 pm

pollaeliye

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:Every one will get the answer with in very short period. Hate ,jealousy people with HEXP will cry.
Stil HEXP recommendations is the most successful recommendation in  2016. I believe  99%  members got profit with  HEXP investment.
Now  HEXP is value above 90 rupees with 50% revaluation & disposal of this land.
Still HEXP has nearly 50% assets which haven't  revalued with in past 8 years.  If they revalue  net asset value per share can jump to 120 levels.
Teller said is SAID....
GL
Mr Teller - Let is know your FB page name .......

705HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 28 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:31 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

Teller wrote:
But I think they will develop their business like carbon factory.
Then 2-3 year HEXP can go to 35 rupees EPS.
Let see.
GL

Hayleys  is doing it  under Haycarb   In Srilanka, Thailand and Indonesia. (HAYC)
They are   the largest company operating in the coconut shell activated carbon industry in the world accounting for 16% world market share.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum