Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Submit Post

Latest topics

» KVAL Share
by judecroos Today at 6:20 am

» Glass Share Prices ++
by svkiruba8@gmail.com Today at 6:14 am

» SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (SDB.N0000)
by arunaupendra Today at 5:43 am

» බැංකු නොවන මූල්‍ය සමාගම්වල අනාගතය මෙන්න
by wealth123 Today at 4:57 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by sakuni Yesterday at 11:37 pm

» KEEP AN EYE ON SDB
by xhora Yesterday at 10:39 pm

» Next superstar COLO.N0000- C M Holdings
by subash81 Yesterday at 10:25 pm

» HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)
by subash81 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

» ALUM.N0000
by gayan1987 Yesterday at 9:48 pm

» UBC - HUGE BUYING
by engineer Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 9:36 pm

» HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 9:30 pm

» Try not watching stock market for a week. Food for thought. Whew! Imagine what could get done if we all just stopped watching stock market.
by engineer Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» CIC Holdings (CIC.N0000)
by DKbogols Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» ප්‍රයිම් ලෑන්ඩ්ස් සතු ප්‍රයිම් ෆිනෑන්ස් පීඑල්සීහි කොටස් 17,522ක් විකුණයි GSF.N(රුපියල් 17.50/17)
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» මුල්‍ය සමාගමි දෙකක කොටස් මිළ හෙට ඉහලට(ආර්පිකෝ ෆිනෑන්ස් සහ ඇසෝසියේටඩ් මෝටර් ෆිනෑන්ස් )
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» මස්කෙළිය සහ කෑගල්ල වැවිලි සමාගම්හි CEO ධුරයෙන් ඉවත් වෙයි
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» ජනාධිපති කාර්ය සාධක බලකායේ ප්‍රධානී බැසිල් රාජපක්ෂ මහතා වටවල ඩේරි ලිමිටඩ් සමාගමට අයත් වටවල කිරි ගොවිපොළ නිරීක්ෂණ චාරිකාවක.
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Yesterday at 8:35 pm

» Melstacorp is heating for a run... (MELS)
by abey Yesterday at 8:33 pm

» වැවිලි අංශ‍යේ සමාගම්හි කොටස් වටිනාකම් කැපී පෙනෙන ලෙස ඉහළට
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Yesterday at 8:27 pm

» Market Earnings Sector Analysis - First Capital
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 8:27 pm

» ආර්පිකෝ ෆිනෑන්ස් සහ ඇසෝසියේටඩ් මෝටර් ෆිනෑන්ස් ඒකාබද්ධය යළි ස්ථිර වෙයි
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Yesterday at 8:24 pm

» R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)
by IDK Yesterday at 8:15 pm

» Plantation Sector
by Kipling Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» Companies which HOLD regular Dividend
by High-flyer Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» LOLC Expands International footprint...
by SL-INVESTOR Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Next fundamentally  BANKS ERA  ..BANKS AND FINANCE INDUSTRY  TARGET PRICES  93409451_1097484607274181_2076022298501971968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=FU1XDWUMQnUAX_oo45S&_nc_oc=AQm1V74gISwR0cIabzb4-Qw8wG5n0XskuHq1DMfh5tqy1AkwJ8mrFmBZywxpzI81jEI&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb3-1
ශ්‍රී ලංකා කොටස් වෙළඳ සංසදය
Public group · 3,227 members
Join Group
Statistics
We have 23545 registered users
The newest registered user is Chalitha Tharanga

Our users have posted a total of 360817 messages in 52820 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Next fundamentally BANKS ERA ..BANKS AND FINANCE INDUSTRY TARGET PRICES

Next fundamentally BANKS ERA ..BANKS AND FINANCE INDUSTRY TARGET PRICES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
REPORTS BEST..IN 3 RD QUARTER.. 

HNB,SAMP  COMB ,PLC,CFIN,LFIN  good Chance
HNB TARGET 150 
SAMP 160
PLC 16
CFIN  95
LFIN 170 
COMB 95

NadeeR


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ddrperera wrote:REPORTS BEST..IN 3 RD QUARTER.. 

HNB,SAMP  COMB ,PLC,CFIN,LFIN  good Chance
HNB TARGET 150 
SAMP 160
PLC 16
CFIN  95
LFIN 170 
COMB 95
My broker said banks are not performing well.

geesura likes this post

Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@NadeeR wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:REPORTS BEST..IN 3 RD QUARTER.. 

HNB,SAMP  COMB ,PLC,CFIN,LFIN  good Chance
HNB TARGET 150 
SAMP 160
PLC 16
CFIN  95
LFIN 170 
COMB 95
My broker said banks are not performing well.


All big private Banks done 3 rd quarter well . But unfortunately newly developed situation in the country ( Covid ) force to make substantial provisions on any NPA s ... i know for sure .

Banks will indicate a 2% - 3% increase in the results not more than that for the 3rd quarter that I bet .

4th Quarter is a wait and see game if the situation persists.

So ...  for me Banking sector is ... bit ...... lack-luster...ed till June next year 2021 .


But still you may keep an eye on COCR & CDB as both the counters shows a movement in my techs .


.

sakuni


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Jay-Jay wrote:
@NadeeR wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:REPORTS BEST..IN 3 RD QUARTER.. 

HNB,SAMP  COMB ,PLC,CFIN,LFIN  good Chance
HNB TARGET 150 
SAMP 160
PLC 16
CFIN  95
LFIN 170 
COMB 95
My broker said banks are not performing well.


All big private Banks done 3 rd quarter well . But unfortunately newly developed situation in the country ( Covid ) force to make substantial provisions on any NPA s ... i know for sure .

Banks will indicate a 2% - 3% increase in the results not more than that for the 3rd quarter that I bet .

4th Quarter is a wait and see game if the situation persists.

So ...  for me Banking sector is ... bit ...... lack-luster...ed till June next year 2021 .


But still you may keep an eye on COCR & CDB as both the counters shows a movement in my techs .


.
 heard news LEADING banks WELL PERFORMED   except SAMP..

HNB SUPER
NEXT COMB
SAMP IS NOT GOOD


FINANCE SECTOR 
PLC SUPER  FROM OUTSIDE (FOREIGN ) BRANCH 
NEXT CFIN
LFIN NOT GOOD

samansilva


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@sakuni wrote:
@Jay-Jay wrote:
@NadeeR wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:REPORTS BEST..IN 3 RD QUARTER.. 

HNB,SAMP  COMB ,PLC,CFIN,LFIN  good Chance
HNB TARGET 150 
SAMP 160
PLC 16
CFIN  95
LFIN 170 
COMB 95
My broker said banks are not performing well.


All big private Banks done 3 rd quarter well . But unfortunately newly developed situation in the country ( Covid ) force to make substantial provisions on any NPA s ... i know for sure .

Banks will indicate a 2% - 3% increase in the results not more than that for the 3rd quarter that I bet .

4th Quarter is a wait and see game if the situation persists.

So ...  for me Banking sector is ... bit ...... lack-luster...ed till June next year 2021 .


But still you may keep an eye on COCR & CDB as both the counters shows a movement in my techs .


.
 heard news LEADING banks WELL PERFORMED   except SAMP..

HNB SUPER
NEXT COMB
SAMP IS NOT GOOD


FINANCE SECTOR 
PLC SUPER  FROM OUTSIDE (FOREIGN ) BRANCH 
NEXT CFIN
LFIN NOT GOOD




PLC Subsidiaries perform well ..expect dividend around 0.70 IPO price Rs 18 still bargain counter.. out of main leading  Banks HNB is super star results..

HNB subsidiaries perform well

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Jay-Jay wrote:
@NadeeR wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:REPORTS BEST..IN 3 RD QUARTER.. 

HNB,SAMP  COMB ,PLC,CFIN,LFIN  good Chance
HNB TARGET 150 
SAMP 160
PLC 16
CFIN  95
LFIN 170 
COMB 95
My broker said banks are not performing well.


All big private Banks done 3 rd quarter well . But unfortunately newly developed situation in the country ( Covid ) force to make substantial provisions on any NPA s ... i know for sure .

Banks will indicate a 2% - 3% increase in the results not more than that for the 3rd quarter that I bet .

4th Quarter is a wait and see game if the situation persists.

So ...  for me Banking sector is ... bit ...... lack-luster...ed till June next year 2021 .


But still you may keep an eye on COCR & CDB as both the counters shows a movement in my techs .


.
What about LOFC?

wealth123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
LFIN, PLC, VFIN & CFIN are my Picks, Stronger than some Banks.

LFIN : ROE 24%
VFIN : ROE 22%

LFIN : EPS 36+
VFIN : EPS 20+

LFIN  : DIV 12.00+
VFIN  : DIV  4.50+

LFIN  : NAV @ MAR 2021 RS. 200+
VFIN  : NAV @ MAR 2021 RS. 130+

And My Initial Targets ( Before 15th November ) are
CFIN  : 95.00
LFIN  : 158.00
VFIN  : 69.00
PLC   : 16.00

agentnrox and RJ1010 like this post

Maduranga97


Stock Trader
Can't expect huge market up from banking sector.It'll take reasonable time.Better to inevest in construction sector now a days. Upcoming budget will be more favourable for it

geesura


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@ddrperera wrote:REPORTS BEST..IN 3 RD QUARTER.. 

HNB,SAMP  COMB ,PLC,CFIN,LFIN  good Chance
HNB TARGET 150 
SAMP 160
PLC 16
CFIN  95
LFIN 170 
COMB 95
 
what is the impact of bank profits if they are not paying any dividend?

wealth123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@geesura wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:REPORTS BEST..IN 3 RD QUARTER.. 

HNB,SAMP  COMB ,PLC,CFIN,LFIN  good Chance
HNB TARGET 150 
SAMP 160
PLC 16
CFIN  95
LFIN 170 
COMB 95
 
what is the impact of bank profits if they are not paying any dividend?

What will happen if Banks & Finance give both dividends at once ? In 1st Quarter of Next year.
Ex : LFIN ( 12.00 * 2 ) = 24.00

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@wealth123 wrote:
@geesura wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:REPORTS BEST..IN 3 RD QUARTER.. 

HNB,SAMP  COMB ,PLC,CFIN,LFIN  good Chance
HNB TARGET 150 
SAMP 160
PLC 16
CFIN  95
LFIN 170 
COMB 95
 
what is the impact of bank profits if they are not paying any dividend?

What will happen if Banks & Finance give both dividends at once ? In 1st Quarter of Next year.
Ex : LFIN ( 12.00 * 2 ) = 24.00
GOOD NEWS TO BANKS CAPITAL INJECTED...

shihan 93


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Definitely Finance companies after Central bank allowing deposits , Definitely, LOFC, Commercial Finance, Vallibel finance also Central finace.Most All others also have a god chance. When it comes to banks only NDB, DFCC and finally it will be SEYB (all commercial banks also -ve affected due to CB's instructions)

Champ888


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
DFCC still at very low price. Good time to collect.

With 3rd quarter results this will pass 80.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum