FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the LOCH crown

+9
Shivanthi_D
Chithi
Shivanthini
Basu
Rational Investor
Bakka1988
ADVENTUS
stockchaser
ForeigNer
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown Empty NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the LOCH crown Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:23 pm

ForeigNer

ForeigNer
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown

Source :  Prospectus Debenture Issue 2021 LOCH
5.2.3 Details of the Acquiree- LOLC Development Finance PLC (“NIFL”) LOCH shall hold 55.55% of shares in NIFL after the equity infusion. The acquisition of such stake will be partly funded by the proceeds from the debenture issue and the balance will be funded by the parent, LOLC Holdings PLC, via equity infusion. Percentage of shares to be held by LOCH in NIFL after the full utilization of the debt IPO can’t be determined at present, because the purchase price for the share transfer of NIFL would be executed at the last traded market price at the point of the share transfer. Share transfer is expected to be completed within 2 weeks from the date of LOCH becoming a listing entity.
Unquote

Background

Many retailers who wondered about the current CLC rally got to know the reasons behind and the road map of LOCH, through Social Media and by many events that took place at the end of last week.

A few “poor” HNWIs who couldn’t enter the CLC counter at the beginning of the rally, started crying foul by Twitting messages and some went to the extent of discussing their missed opportunity at a forum in Dubai. 

That was huge publicity given for LOCH and LOLC ASIA amongst the prospective Foreign Investors which ISHARA couldn’t have had done with expending millions of dollars told me a ( laughing ) CEO of a Brokering firm.

Major shareholders of NIFL
- LOLC Holdings - 55.55 %
- CLC                - 44.34 %

Major shareholders of CLC
- LOLC Holdings                - 98.92 %
- Browns Investments PLC - 0.63%

Major shareholders of LOFC
- LOLC Private ltd      - 49.81 %
- LOLC Holdings        - 42.81 %

According to the Prospectus of Debenture Issue, the transfer of NIFL to LOCH is expected sooner than later, in fact, there has been a delay of one week by last Friday. Many experts believe that, with this most awaited announcement from the parent, NIFL counter will start its second major rally, and NIFL will be a first-place winner in the Market Cap, within a very short time.

Witnessing the inception and the listing of a One Trillion corporate in the CSE is a golden memory of any type of investor in the CSE and “wasn’t expected something like this to happen even in next decade”, told me a well-wisher of the LOCH & LOLC ASIA . The presence of the LOCH “will attract many foreign investors to the CSE”, creating an abundance of opportunities in the Market for local retailers, he further added.

What will happen to CLC ..? asked me many friends after its fabulous run last Friday.

When referring to the technical instruments, it was astonishing for me to see a newly appeared trend line (based on the last four day’s trading) which is directed towards 130 – 145 points.
Also, many popular and commonly used indicators are still flagging an upward momentum with creating almost 75-degree positive angles. Being a strong believer in technicals I have no point in not assuming that 130-145 level is not realistic. When I happen to see the last week’s trend line which was towards the 120 level I referred it to an expert analyst in the trade asking for his wisdom; “ believe in what you see and let the charts do the talking“ was the answer from him. Averaging 12.2 Mn shares over Rs 84.60 is a huge indication of the strength of the Bull who might run another 50 – 60 miles without taking a breath, I presume.

Why don’t you talk on LOFC? questioned, many.

The first entity to be transferred to the LOCH is NIFL and immediately to be followed by CLC. NIFL and CLC have a complementary relationship as CLC owns 50% of NIFL . Prevailing CLC run solely depends on NIFL’s transfer to be taken place next week or later. 

Although I have a lot to talk about, I wish to refrain from tarnishing the ongoing rally of LOFC by revealing any sensitive information, as the movement of LOFC is definitely a plus point for NIFL/CLC/LOCH/LOLC prices.
LOFC is the favorite and will be my number one pick for 2022 Y , but not early than that.

In my knowledge, the current (mild) rally is two weeks pre-mature and I was afraid of entering last week, as I sense some heat from “ wrath of the Master “ .

Rational Investor, kanishkaecomm, blindhog, stockchaser, Shivanthi_D, Elite_SGX and PhilT like this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

stockchaser

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ForeigNer wrote:NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown

5.2.3 Details of the Acquiree- LOLC Development Finance PLC (“NIFL”) LOCH shall hold 55.55% of shares in NIFL after the equity infusion. The acquisition of such stake will be partly funded by the proceeds from the debenture issue and the balance will be funded by the parent, LOLC Holdings PLC, via equity infusion. Percentage of shares to be held by LOCH in NIFL after the full utilization of the debt IPO can’t be determined at present, because the purchase price for the share transfer of NIFL would be executed at the last traded market price at the point of the share transfer. Share transfer is expected to be completed within 2 weeks from the date of LOCH becoming a listing entity.
Unquote

Background

Many retailers who wondered about the current CLC rally got to know the reasons behind and the road map of LOCH, through Social Media and by many events that took place at the end of last week.

A few “poor” HNWIs who couldn’t enter the CLC counter at the beginning of the rally, started crying foul by Twitting messages and some went to the extent of discussing their missed opportunity at a forum in Dubai. 

That was huge publicity given for LOCH and LOLC ASIA amongst the prospective Foreign Investors which ISHARA couldn’t have had done with expending millions of dollars told me a ( laughing ) CEO of a Brokering firm.

According to the Prospectus of Debenture Issue, the transfer of NIFL to LOCH is expected sooner than later, in fact, there has been a delay of one week by last Friday. Many experts believe that, with this most awaited announcement from the parent, NIFL counter will start its second major rally, and NIFL will be a first-place winner in the Market Cap, within a very short time.

Witnessing the inception and the listing of a One Trillion corporate in the CSE is a golden memory of any type of investor in the CSE and “wasn’t expected something like this to happen even in next decade”, told me a well-wisher of the LOCH & LOLC ASIA . The presence of the LOCH “will attract many foreign investors to the CSE”, creating an abundance of opportunities in the Market for local retailers, he further added.

What will happen to CLC ..? asked me many friends after its fabulous run last Friday.

When referring to the technical instruments, it was astonishing for me to see a newly appeared trend line (based on the last four day’s trading) which is directed towards 130 – 145 points.
Also, many popular and commonly used indicators are still flagging an upward momentum with creating almost 75-degree positive angles. Being a strong believer in technicals I have no point in not assuming that 130-145 level is not realistic. When I happen to see the last week’s trend line which was towards the 120 level I referred it to an expert analyst in the trade asking for his wisdom; “ believe in what you see and let the charts do the talking“ was the answer from him. Averaging 12.2 Mn shares over Rs 84.60 is a huge indication of the strength of the Bull who might run another 50 – 60 miles without taking a breath, I presume.

The first entity to be transferred to the LOCH is NIFL and immediately to be followed by CLC. NIFL and CLC have a complementary relationship as CLC owns 50% of NIFL . Prevailing CLC run solely depends on NIFL’s transfer to be taken place next week or later. 

Although I have a lot to talk about, I wish to refrain from tarnishing the ongoing rally of LOFC by revealing any sensitive information, as the movement of LOFC is definitely a plus point for NIFL/CLC/LOCH/LOLC prices.
LOFC is the favorite and will be my number one pick for 2022 Y , but not early than that.

In my knowledge, the current (mild) rally is two weeks pre-mature and I was afraid of entering last week, as I sense some heat from “ wrath of the Master “ .

Foreigner I am glad you added comments to the forum caz Ur words make the magic I feel so bro pls could u tell us the lofc exit price ... Pls pls great help

ADVENTUS

stockchaser wrote:

Unquote

Background

Foreigner I am glad you added comments to the forum caz Ur words make the magic I feel so bro pls could u tell us the lofc exit price ... Pls pls great help

ONE TRILLION MARKET CAP? LOL 
LOOK AT THE FLOAT-ADJUSTED MARKET CAP LOL 

DON'T MISLEAD THE PUBLIC

Bakka1988

Bakka1988
Manager - Equity Analytics

Unquote

Background

Great explanation 🥰🥰

ADVENTUS

Unquote

Background

THIS WILL ONLY DETER FOREIGNERS ENTERING CSE

Rational Investor

Rational Investor

Unquote

Background

Super explanation as usual.

Shivanthini likes this post

7NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown Empty NIFL / CLC Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:02 pm

Basu

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Rational Investor wrote:
ForeigNerAm i buy CLC or LOFC. I have not idea. please give suggestion wrote:NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown

Unquote

Background

Rational Investor likes this post

Basu

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

BasuWhich one most suitable to buy? CLC or LOFC wrote:
Rational Investor wrote:
ForeigNerAm i buy CLC or LOFC. I have not idea. please give suggestion wrote:NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown

Unquote

Background

Shivanthini

Shivanthini
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thank God , Foreigner didnt give a exit price for LOFC , otherwise it would create havoc within retailers.

NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown 1f600

10NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown Empty Re: NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the LOCH crown Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:10 pm

Chithi

Shivanthini wrote:Thank God , Foreigner didnt give a exit price for LOFC , otherwise it would create havoc within retailers.

NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown 1f600

YOU CAN EXIT ABOVE 25 😇

Riz123 and stockchaser like this post

11NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown Empty Re: NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the LOCH crown Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:52 pm

Shivanthi_D

Shivanthi_D
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

all understood but who is this " Master "....?

GR ..?  MR ... ?

12NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown Empty Re: NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the LOCH crown Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:11 pm

Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay

Shivanthi_D wrote:

all understood but who is this " Master "....?

GR ..?  MR ... ?

Are you mad ...?

Master = IN

@Prince

Sir, it would be great if you put some light on LOFC run, please.

(ForeigNer has hinted something)

13NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown Empty Re: NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the LOCH crown Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:57 pm

Prince

Prince

@Jay-Jay

since you mentioned,

Yes ,  Master  =  IN

saying that my little knowledge is not par with ForeigNer ,  I also have some suspicion with current LOFC movement as the "pedigree" of  HNI players behind it, is questionable.

somebody has to absorb large quantities at around Rs 14/= as I detect huge resistance, and if HNI s made the exit before that,  it will be a rollercoaster slide backwards to Rs 10/=.

I wonder whether those HNI s would show any humanity . . . once they started the dumping.

whatever will happen or not I decided to stay away from LOFC .

since People who planned the drama in Dubai are behind the rally .... cannot put away the doubt of getting punished by " the Master " as correctly hinted by ForeigNer .

Jay-Jay, blindhog, sajithlk02 and Elite_SGX like this post

14NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown Empty Re: NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the LOCH crown Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:58 am

Elite_SGX

Elite_SGX
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Thanks a lot, ForeigNer  and  Prince ,  two most respected members in the forum.

your experience showed us the way to success without falling into the pitfalls of HNI s.

15NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown Empty Re: NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the LOCH crown Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:11 am

Shivanthi_D

Shivanthi_D
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Gosh .  its happening,  " wrath of the Master "

16NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown Empty Re: NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the LOCH crown Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:08 pm

Shivanthi_D

Shivanthi_D
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Unquote

Background

Now I understand the meaning of " wrath of the Master " .

Anybody else got the hidden meaning by ForeigNer ....?

oh , ForeigNer , you saved me... Thanks a lot .

17NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the  LOCH crown Empty Re: NIFL & CLC - Jewels on the LOCH crown Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:32 pm

svkiruba8@gmail.com

🤷🏼‍� LOFC

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum