FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 8:42 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Today at 6:12 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Today at 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Today at 12:18 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystery Unresolved

+43
CSE.SAS
Jeremy
dinga
shehani.perera.1612
traderathome
Roboticfx
legalsupport
ananda95
The Alchemist
Hanoifortune
Fresher
sandunj
K.Haputantri
winston7157
Aubrey Perera
Jana1
yellow knife
rainmaker
D.G.Dayaratne
Wayne Abbott
sunimaldesilva
econ
m2_yapa
Leon
Chanuque
Market.Player
sadikeen
chami123
smallville
sriranga
Redbulls
Chinwi
Jiggysaurus
Kithsiri
seek
troy
yaka
Arena
Slstock
Hawk Eye
bullrun
player
Deepthi_Perera1971
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

226Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Aubrey Perera wrote:How much was spent on Zetters ? and was that you personal money ? I remember Zetters opening with a bang and you had stated that it was going to be an exclusive club etc etc, you also unsuccessfully got many people to run if i remember with no luck. Why did you close it down after such a short notice and what happened to the sale of proceeds ?

Also Lumbini project did you cheat anyone in that business transaction ? rumours are there that you did. Deepthi there is no smoke without fire and as much as i salute you for exposing your self like this (if you are actually Deepthi that is )I think you haven't been honest in all your biz dealings. Did you pay Santhush's brother a high salary to manage zetters for you and waste more money? what experience did he have in running an entertainment project of this sort?  
Hi There,

Let me explain again, Zetter was an investment by Aspic. There was nothing wrong with it. But when I sold Industrial Finance It was a part of the Deal that I have to give the Zetters to the New IFL owners to match the assets and Liabilities. So it was transfer to them. And they closed it down. So there was no such thing called Sales proceeds. At Lumbini there were Liabilities more than 180 Million. Previous Owners ask me to take over the Liabilities and the company. So i did. But when I turn the company around many involvements started. You know people are not babies for me to just give companies right, and then say Deepthi Perera Cheated. At last, Actually I am Deepthi Perera, Tell me one person to come here and say I cheated? other than wayne Abbott. NO i always valued fair deals, And at last, Santhush Brother was a friend of Mine. And He only helped me to set up the place. I cant disclose but its a very very nominal figure.

227Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Jana1

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

smallville wrote:Deepthi perera was passed away from tsunami in 2004???

Give me a break... Now this is going to be a Hindi film..

Can anyone join in the production pls?

cuz we need some cash to start in.. All money has been wasted by Deepthi so new cash to be brought in..
Ah.. wat, Maloneys??? no no.. Maloney's have main roles to play.. Beside, they deal with cheques and u guys kno we cannot guarantee their cheques...

I already got few directors by the names of Wayne, legalsupport. Who would be the best one?
Small,
Give Chinwi a good position. Flow of storyline that he published was great!!

228Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:10 pm

K.Haputantri

Co-Admin

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:
Jana1 wrote:
Jana1 wrote:
smallville wrote:
smallville wrote:
Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Small,

Kanrich was sold almost 3 Years ago. Its not mine or I have no interest in anyways.
Ok.. what about the following accusation?

"It is suspected that the previous owner of Kanrich Finance Limited, Deepthi Perera and a director of its current associating company Dhammika Siriwardana have bought a Teak land amounting to Rs 1 billion in Thailand.

The Teak land has been bought from Touchwood Private Limited company of Thailand, reports say."

A Complete LIE....
Of course those are "suspected" activities and we anyways cannot expect you to disclose your own business here..
But what they may be trying to emphasize here is that a sizable amount of money being wasted by directors for their own benefit.

So if you've sold all your babies like this what have u got here? It seems like u lost CIFL due to margin then sold Kanrich.. So at least the latter might've given u some money to live in peace if you lost from the former.
@ Small,
Do you think Deepthi perera is a joker? He was a prominent business man who had courage and enthusiasm, and to sum extend as Sri Lankan we could proud about him as a international player....These were once upon a time...

This kind of business prominent guy said that he bough CIFL even at 6-7 during Aug/2012 and sold entire stock just within three months saying company couldn't make any success. How his business environment had changed dramatically in 3 months and his decision had changed entirely. Deepthi's reply looks like a joker who danced in  CIFL. CIFL made NPAT more than 3 mn and its lost per qtr became 180 mn once Deepthi shed his controlling stake, saying margin call. Does it mean the profit 3mn becz of Deepthi who wasn't even in the board? Or once Deepthi left the controlling stake does directors try to show the real situation of the company where it make loss of 180 mn as it happened to Hayleys Mgt once upon a time.

The below view could be emphasised on the drama,  it could be a well planned mission. He pushed the price up, either he made profit through other accounts or didn't make any. Changed everything into margin. Put all the blame on margin and get rid of CIFL and claim he didn't sell anything.
Hi Jana,

In this case you are wrong. I am strongly staying in my position. I went to the IPO to raise capital to CIFL not to divest my shares. And anyone who handle my accounts that i never have any other accounts. or I never try to Trade in CIFL Shares. And if you notice CIFL Shares were sold after January 2013. That is after I sold Aspic Corporation to Mr. Maloney. My stake was sold because of the margin Call. I couldn't stop that, Loss become more because CBSL instructed the Board to take off the Interest Income from real estate just like that. That was the reason for the Loss. And you can understand when the Regulator publish and appoint a managing agent the business environment will automatically changed. I strongly say that I never tried to make money on CIFL by pushing up or down.  
Yes, I understood about change of business environment upon regulators presence.  Could you please elaborate how that interest income cannot be materialised in FS if that is generated from real estate? If the assets owned by CIFL then interest income should accounted. If not accounted in the statement, could y please teel where are those interest income? It should be debited sumwhere?
They were Charging the Cost of funds allocated to the real estate projects on the  basis that once the protect is completed the interest to be recovered first, and this amount is substantial because the real estate portfolio was high and in the past CIFL was recovering gradually these interest costs. But right after CBSL they stop the interest charges. where the loss came in to the P&L.
Deepthi I have three questions as these are grey areas still not explained by you.

1. Why you have not resorted to legal action against the regulator if you really think charging cost of funds is ok according to your argument?
2. Since these are accrued interest and not real money received you can only show profits in books of accounts but how were you planning to meet obligations to the depositers with this type of book profits if regulator allowed you to continue?
2. Have you borrowed any money from Abbott or misused his money entrusted to you for investment leading him to threaten like this?

229Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

K.Haputantri wrote:
Jana1 wrote:
Jana1 wrote:
smallville wrote:
smallville wrote:
Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Small,

Kanrich was sold almost 3 Years ago. Its not mine or I have no interest in anyways.
Ok.. what about the following accusation?

"It is suspected that the previous owner of Kanrich Finance Limited, Deepthi Perera and a director of its current associating company Dhammika Siriwardana have bought a Teak land amounting to Rs 1 billion in Thailand.

The Teak land has been bought from Touchwood Private Limited company of Thailand, reports say."

A Complete LIE....
Of course those are "suspected" activities and we anyways cannot expect you to disclose your own business here..
But what they may be trying to emphasize here is that a sizable amount of money being wasted by directors for their own benefit.

So if you've sold all your babies like this what have u got here? It seems like u lost CIFL due to margin then sold Kanrich.. So at least the latter might've given u some money to live in peace if you lost from the former.
@ Small,
Do you think Deepthi perera is a joker? He was a prominent business man who had courage and enthusiasm, and to sum extend as Sri Lankan we could proud about him as a international player....These were once upon a time...

This kind of business prominent guy said that he bough CIFL even at 6-7 during Aug/2012 and sold entire stock just within three months saying company couldn't make any success. How his business environment had changed dramatically in 3 months and his decision had changed entirely. Deepthi's reply looks like a joker who danced in  CIFL. CIFL made NPAT more than 3 mn and its lost per qtr became 180 mn once Deepthi shed his controlling stake, saying margin call. Does it mean the profit 3mn becz of Deepthi who wasn't even in the board? Or once Deepthi left the controlling stake does directors try to show the real situation of the company where it make loss of 180 mn as it happened to Hayleys Mgt once upon a time.

The below view could be emphasised on the drama,  it could be a well planned mission. He pushed the price up, either he made profit through other accounts or didn't make any. Changed everything into margin. Put all the blame on margin and get rid of CIFL and claim he didn't sell anything.
Hi Jana,

In this case you are wrong. I am strongly staying in my position. I went to the IPO to raise capital to CIFL not to divest my shares. And anyone who handle my accounts that i never have any other accounts. or I never try to Trade in CIFL Shares. And if you notice CIFL Shares were sold after January 2013. That is after I sold Aspic Corporation to Mr. Maloney. My stake was sold because of the margin Call. I couldn't stop that, Loss become more because CBSL instructed the Board to take off the Interest Income from real estate just like that. That was the reason for the Loss. And you can understand when the Regulator publish and appoint a managing agent the business environment will automatically changed. I strongly say that I never tried to make money on CIFL by pushing up or down.  
Yes, I understood about change of business environment upon regulators presence.  Could you please elaborate how that interest income cannot be materialised in FS if that is generated from real estate? If the assets owned by CIFL then interest income should accounted. If not accounted in the statement, could y please teel where are those interest income? It should be debited sumwhere?
They were Charging the Cost of funds allocated to the real estate projects on the  basis that once the protect is completed the interest to be recovered first, and this amount is substantial because the real estate portfolio was high and in the past CIFL was recovering gradually these interest costs. But right after CBSL they stop the interest charges. where the loss came in to the P&L.
Deepthi I have three questions as these are grey areas still not explained by you.

1. Why you have not resorted to legal action against the regulator if you really think charging cost of funds is ok according to your argument?
2. Since these are accrued interest and not real money received you can only show profits in books of accounts but how were you planning to meet obligations to the depositers with this type of book profits if regulator allowed you to continue?
2. Have you borrowed any money from Abbott or misused his money entrusted to you for investment leading him to threaten like this?

1. The Idea was to develop and sell the real estate projects and first recover the accrued interest to CIFL. Thats the reason they allowed us to do it for 3 years. We had no way of coming out of the situation until we charge the interest to the project and once the lending interest in come supersede the real estate in come we planned to stop the accrual. I Knew how the system works in Sri Lanka and no way i can win a battle with them. And that too directors has to decide not me,

2. This accrued interest was purely to keep the P&L Intact we never issued any dividend based on this. and paying the depositors was the ultimate goal, we planned to lend the real estate sales proceeds to Micro finance Hp and Leasing, we would have paid every one smoothly, and up and until CBSL interference CIFL paid all the payments to depositors. By November 2012 CIFL was lending more than 50 Million a Month in Micro Finance.

3. Absolutely NO. I haven't borrowed anything, or misused. He is a shareholder of Aspic Same as Me. And he was a Director of Aspic until 2007 where he had some issues of him and he resigned. He keep threatening because this is an open forum and people can just say anything.

230Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:07 pm

K.Haputantri

Co-Admin

Thanks Deepthi for your response. Abbotte has not responded to my inquiry on the third question I put to you as well. I take his silence as agreement to your explanations on that.

231Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Deepthi Perera had forwarded  CIFL purchase/investment information/all in writing/retaining all his promises and calculated returns (I have this documentation in hand and will present when the timing is correct) this was in 2004 prior to my injection of funds this was all fabricated lies with no returns from 2004 to 2013,sounds a lot like promises to other depositers and nil being returned!

The entirety of my involvement with Deepthi Perera has been continued lies, how can he have obtained such a high increase in PERSONAL shareholding's within Aspic Corporation and also CIFL from 2004 through to his cashed departure now noted to have happened in January 2013 (No one was advised certainly not myself of his seeling out of shareholding to his friend Roscoe Maloney/Meloney) I personally have received No Dividend payments in this entire timeframe,

Has deepthi perera received payments/dividends? to enable the purchasing of more shareholdings that clearly showed in CIFL Prospectus issued in 2012 prior to CIFL IPO that Deepthi Perera had the controlling personal interests in both companies which equates to absolute control for all areas of both businesses!

Deepthi has sold out his interests to Roscoe Maloney/Meloney (Touchwood fame) who cannot pay anyone as it would appear?
But all have read in this forum and openly stated by Deepthi Perera he has recently visited Cambodia and Thailand a haven of Mr Roscoe Maloney/Meloney timber fields/killing fields for Investors maybe this has been paid for in some of the funds lost from Finance companies under Mr Deepthi Perera's control Kanrich/CIFL the list is endless!

I have forwarded to the forum by email correspondence the shareholding sale agreement forwarded by Deepthi perera, his accountant and associates witnessing the signed shareholding purchase agreement by Mr Roscoe Maloney and then Post dated cheques showing a Mr Roscoe Meloney signatures for purchasing my shareholdings!

The information pertaining to continued lies and diversion by Deepthi Perera are being supported in this forum by Smallville but facts are facts everything Deepthi touched has turned to rubbish/fabricated lies and smart bookkeeping accountancy so as they say were there is Smoke there is Fire!
Also the facts are reality for the statements made about nightclub and other matters within dubai about Mr Deepthi Chulaka Perera,named people who were involved and Mr Deepthi Perera's departure from Dubai! his name his personnel then and to this day all is and can be produced for the courts within Sri Lanka all has been processed sorted and is in readiness for Mr Deepthi Perera's presentation of truth not continued stories!

Regards

Wayne Abbott

Foreign Investor

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:Deepthi perera was passed away from tsunami in 2004???

Give me a break... Now this is going to be a Hindi film..

Can anyone join in the production pls?

cuz we need some cash to start in.. All money has been wasted by Deepthi so new cash to be brought in..
Ah.. wat, Maloneys??? no no.. Maloney's have main roles to play.. Beside, they deal with cheques and u guys kno we cannot guarantee their cheques...

I already got few directors by the names of Wayne, legalsupport. Who would be the best one?
Smallville

You are very objective in your decisions and continued support to Deepthi Perera,

The facts are as they say you can Muddy Water but the facts will come out O by the way the gentleman who has stated about Mr Deepthi Perera Dubal Chulaka and so forth is correct and if you had any advice previously supplied to yourself ring and speak to Roshini at CIFL she can also confirm the facts as she was there at that immediate time in Dubai and can be called to a court of law under oath to not continue to lie as your friend Deepthi continues to do so!

The facts are the MO for Deepthi Perera is the same as Roscoe Maloney/Meloney the dear Friend of Deepthi Perera (as stated by Perera on this forum) continue to surface with new investors who they have no intention of returning their funds!

Good Hindu Movies must be part of your criteria as you seem to be blinded by Fiction Not Facts

Regards

Wayne Abbott

233Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty you are correct Legal Support Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

legalsupport wrote:Deepthi ?????   are you actually Deepthi perera  or Chulaka Gunawardena who lived in Dubai and went to jail for two years. You are the same person who ran few other clubs including tamarind. Actual Deepthi perera was known to us as he passed away from tsunami in 2004. So you decided to pay and take the identification of the dead person and  re appear in sri lanka.  later on you changed your date of birth and obtained your 2nd passport on the same name and under a different date of birth.
Fortunately for you, when you got caught you were caught for the second offence.
Was it ethical? to spend  100 million rupees of dipositors money  on a pet project . ( USD 1 million) called Zetters night club.  Just to run it for about 8 months and give it away including the white color piano you imported.
Wasn’t this all Depositors  money.
What about all the money you spent on 4x4 racing and track racing.I am sure, within 5 – 6 years of your racing career you would have spent over at least 50-60 million SL rupees.
With all of this r u still trying to say that you ran a legitimate business and being fair by the people who trusted CIFL  and deposited their  hard earned life time savings.
You mislead stock market shareholders by overvaluing your company and taking profit
Hope those beautiful minds of kidz you screwed up will not turn against you one day.
Hi Legal Support

Roshini at CIFL was with Deepthi in dubal and witnessed all,

You are 100% correct and I find Smallville a very rude individual to have stated your a liar

Good luck in your support to have this criminal face charges for his illegal foray into business circles and his subsequent stealing of Investors funds

Regards

Wayne Abbott

234Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Wayne Abbott wrote:
legalsupport wrote:Deepthi ?????   are you actually Deepthi perera  or Chulaka Gunawardena who lived in Dubai and went to jail for two years. You are the same person who ran few other clubs including tamarind. Actual Deepthi perera was known to us as he passed away from tsunami in 2004. So you decided to pay and take the identification of the dead person and  re appear in sri lanka.  later on you changed your date of birth and obtained your 2nd passport on the same name and under a different date of birth.
Fortunately for you, when you got caught you were caught for the second offence.
Was it ethical? to spend  100 million rupees of dipositors money  on a pet project . ( USD 1 million) called Zetters night club.  Just to run it for about 8 months and give it away including the white color piano you imported.
What about all the money you spent on 4x4 racing and track racing.I am sure, within 5 – 6 years of your racing career you would have spent over at least 50-60 million SL rupees.
With all of this r u still trying to say that you ran a legitimate business and being fair by the people who trusted CIFL  and deposited their  hard earned life time savings.
You mislead stock market shareholders by overvaluing your company and taking profit
Hope those beautiful minds of kidz you screwed up will not turn against you one day.
Hi Legal Support

You are 100% correct and I find Smallville a very rude individual to have stated your a liar

Good luck in your support to have this criminal face charges for his illegal foray into business circles and his subsequent stealing of Investors funds

Regards

Wayne Abbott

Hi Wayne, '

I am in perth Now and can you meet me lets talk this out?

I will be there till tuesday

235Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:55 am

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Wayne Abbott wrote:
Hi Legal Support

Regards

Wayne Abbott
Hi Wayne, '

From Wayne Abbott in respect to forum I will have dialogue via this forum to

Deepthi perera

You wish to talk this out? in Perth?

Deepthi you have Talked/spoken words/written promises all have been supplied for over 9 years this has just become a miserable experience with continued lies, I would require confirmation of the reimbursement of funds stolen by illegal documentation and lies and this can be openly shown on this forum how you intend to rectify this situation

Time for real answers not continued trickery

236Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:11 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Wayne Abbott wrote:
Wayne Abbott wrote:
Hi Legal Support

Regards

Wayne Abbott
Hi Wayne, '

Deepthi perera

You wish to talk this out? in Perth?

Deepthi you have Talked/spoken words/written promises all have been supplied for over 9 years this has just become a miserable experience with continued lies, I would require confirmation of the reimbursement of funds stolen by illegal documentation and lies and this can be openly shown on this forum how you intend to rectify this situation

Time for real answers not continued trickery
So Come to Perth with your FBI Churchill,

I am here two more days I am here on real, with real people, with all the documentations. Or keep on trying to sell your shares in equity forum. Any way now no one will buy your shares because you yourself has destroy anything was there. Now you can keep the share certificates with you and the cheques also with you.

237Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:14 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Wayne Abbott wrote:
Smallville

You are very objective in your decisions and continued support to Deepthi Perera,

The facts are as they say you can Muddy Water but the facts will come out O by the way the gentleman who has stated about Mr Deepthi Perera Dubal Chulaka and so forth is correct and if you had any advice previously supplied to yourself ring and speak to Roshini at CIFL she can also confirm the facts as she was there at that immediate time  in Dubai and can be called to a court of law under oath to not continue to lie as your friend Deepthi continues to do so!

The facts are the MO for Deepthi Perera is the same as Roscoe Maloney/Meloney the dear Friend of Deepthi Perera (as stated by Perera on this forum) continue to surface with new investors who they have no intention of returning their funds!

Good Hindu Movies must be part of your criteria as you seem to be blinded by Fiction Not Facts

Regards

Wayne Abbott
Wayne,

I DO NOT Give a damn about you, Deepthi, Maloneys, legal support or Churchill for any matter. I, further is not a supporter to any of the people mentioned above.
My only concern is discussing of highly sensitive matters in this forum. Initially we had sympathy towards you and let u talk about your case. We even asked you to take legal action if any discrimination has been done to you.
When discussion was going haywire and you, being adamant tried to bad mouth some of the above mentioned individuals, I & Slstock, being admins to this forum, asked you to send us proof to our mail addresses for us to asses your case as legitimate. As a responsible forum, you would even see that we cannot let others talk ill of any individual without proof.

Tell me for the fact that your ever honored our request? Its been weeks now and we yet to see your proof. Now where this has taken you? You're not more than a crook to us too.
If you cannot do a simple thing we asked, what's the point of coming to this forum and talk bla bla bla...

Then Deepthi came and explained his side and then also we let you two continue discussion and let you two amicably settle this up.
Have you ever taken a step towards it? NOOOOOOOOO right?????
See.. now whose in the evil side of this?
At least Deepthi explained what our members had asked him.. U've been telling us u have documents and stuff and still failed to prove it.. What kind of an Australian national are you? I thought the English people are gentlemen.

We're not blinded by Fiction but where are your promised Facts?????

Wayne Abbott wrote:

Deepthi perera
No, in respect of this forum, you may take this outside and settle in your own FBI way with Churchill.. Since you have Deepthi's contacts, talk to him and get this settled once and for all. Here after we dont care about you or your business.. So dont come to this forum whining..

Wayne Abbott wrote:
I would require confirmation of the reimbursement of funds stolen by illegal documentation and lies and this can be openly shown on this forum how you intend to rectify this situation
Dont publish anything in this forum, instead if you have anything as proof, send it to admins as requested earlier.
If any of you publish anything sensitive with regards to this matter in this forum, we'll immediately ban your IDs.
I reiterate, we dont care about how big you are and we only care about safe-guarding the forum and its members. As of now, you've disrespected your name in this forum hence no longer consider as a member even.

238Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:38 am

smallville

smallville

Wayne Abbott wrote:Good Evening,

I am the Foreign Investor who paid for all the entire acquistion of CIFL in 2004 with promised returns,then made a shareholder of Aspic Group effectively quashing my direct link to CIFL and so forth,also with the BOI recognizing my shareholding also the Prospectus issued prior to the floating of cifl,Nine years later i have received zero except lies from Mr Deepthi Perera and K.S.V. Fernando with statements that dividends will be paid but never happening
source - http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t30002p25-cifl-crisis-points-to-central-banks-failure#180418

legalsupport wrote:Deepthi ?????   are you actually Deepthi perera  or Chulaka Gunawardena who lived in Dubai and went to jail for two years. You are the same person who ran few other clubs including tamarind. Actual Deepthi perera was known to us as he passed away from tsunami in 2004. So you decided to pay and take the identification of the dead person and  re appear in sri lanka.  
According to Wayne, he entered this ASPIC deal in 2004. If he wanted, he'd have been made a director in CIFL too since ASPIC was the parent. If BOI recognized his shareholding, he could even contact them and reported treachery when found out.

In 2004, there was a massive destrution of life due to Tsunami. According to legalsupport, Deepthi Perera had also passed away due to Tsunami. And the new Deepthi we're talking now is alleged to be Chulaka Gunawardena.

Therefore, for nine years Wayne contacted whom? Has he even met the real Deepthi if so..

Have any of our members noted some unusual about these new facts come to light time to time?

Next thing Wayne or legalsupport would say is, Deepthi is not dead but he was found after some time in a hospital bed by someone and again brought back to the business world. Or in the event, another person can create an ID and tell us, due to getting caught in Tsunami, Deepthi has lost his memory.

239Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Aubrey Perera

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Sunday Times Business section carries some interesting articles about CIFL and Deepthi. I recommend a read for those who didn't read it.

240Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

The plot is getting interesting now and I am sure D company would be delighted to invest some of their ill gotten money in making a Movie Out of this extraordinary tale now.Very Happy 

241Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Jana1

I think Central bank kept diary of Deepthi since 2009. Deepthi u could write a book mate...

Chairman of the Board Prof L R Amarasekara has failed to attend 1 out of 3 meetings held in 2011 (up to April) 6 out of 9 meetings held in 2010 and failed to comply with section 3(4) of the Corporate Governance Direction by doing so.
In March 2011 Independent Non Executive Director K.N. Indatissa has been entrusted with the task of liaising with the CID to resolve D Net Case and Non Executive Directors D.M. N. Ramanayake (now resigned) and S . P. Daluwatta have been made responsible for signing FD certificates, renewal letters and Embassy letters. However, by virtue of the definition, Non Executive Directors cannot participate in such routine business functions.

The major shareholder of CIFL Deepthi Perera has played a dominant role in the decisions made of the Board Meetings held in 2009. His excessive-influence is viewed as hindering the independence of the Board, which curtails progressive decision-making towards the well-being of all stake holders. Though his presence is not visible at subsequent Board Meetings, we feel that his dominance is still present in most of the major decisions made by the company, especially as he’s the Aspic Group Chairman, and the extent of fraudulent related party transactions done by CIFL and fraudulent accounting entries passed by CIFL in relation to parties related to the Aspic Group.

There was lack of attention to detail, non-existence of questioning culture, lack of guidance and supervision by senior officials.

Daily operational issues were not addressed on a timely basis (creating backlogs forever)
There was high dependence on few individuals rather that relying on good systems and procedures.

There was employee ignorance on routine tasks performed, reluctance to acknowledge responsibility, lack of integrity.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/131027/business-times/cifl-ran-like-a-ponzi-scheme-cb-audit-in-2011says-66714.html

242Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:03 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Jana1 wrote:I think Central bank kept diary of Deepthi since 2009. Deepthi u could write a book mate...

Chairman of the Board Prof L R Amarasekara has failed to attend 1 out of 3 meetings held in 2011 (up to April) 6 out of 9 meetings held in 2010 and failed to comply with section 3(4) of the Corporate Governance Direction by doing so.
In March 2011 Independent Non Executive Director K.N. Indatissa has been entrusted with the task of liaising with the CID to resolve D Net Case and Non Executive Directors D.M. N. Ramanayake (now resigned) and S . P. Daluwatta have been made responsible for signing FD certificates, renewal letters and Embassy letters. However, by virtue of the definition, Non Executive Directors cannot participate in such routine business functions.

The major shareholder of CIFL Deepthi Perera has played a dominant role in the decisions made of the Board Meetings held in 2009. His excessive-influence is viewed as hindering the independence of the Board, which curtails progressive decision-making towards the well-being of all stake holders. Though his presence is not visible at subsequent Board Meetings, we feel that his dominance is still present in most of the major decisions made by the company, especially as he’s the Aspic Group Chairman, and the extent of fraudulent related party transactions done by CIFL and fraudulent accounting entries passed by CIFL in relation to parties related to the Aspic Group.

There was lack of attention to detail, non-existence of questioning culture, lack of guidance and supervision by senior officials.

Daily operational issues were not addressed on a timely basis (creating backlogs forever)
There was high dependence on few individuals rather that relying on good systems and procedures.

There was employee ignorance on routine tasks performed, reluctance to acknowledge responsibility, lack of integrity.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/131027/business-times/cifl-ran-like-a-ponzi-scheme-cb-audit-in-2011says-66714.html

As you can see DP involvement in CIFL in 2009, As I openly stated many times, that's when the CIFL had a Deposit Run in 2009. Their Chairman got ill due to the Pressure and Deputy Chairman Left the Company with out even informing, Other Directors was not reporting to work. CEO resigned and left the Country So there was virtually no one responsible for the Crisis, and Staff of CIFL requested me to Come back to Sri Lanka and to Involve in this matter. "Do people or CBSL expect me to stay silent when my company is getting busted? NO. I got involved and managed the Situation, Sold most of Assets of Aspic, Personal Cars, and paid the Depositors, There were No one to Help at the time of the Deposit run CIFL had enough liquidity, but was not enough for a week, Total Unpaid amount piled up to 600 Million, and CBSL came for the Audit, they met me too, but why they dont publish those audit reports? NO one was there to help CIFL, during the same period there were few companies taking over all of our senior Staff, CBSL was Sleeping, Then in 2011, they publish this Audit Report. Mrs, Jayasingha the Chief Auditor had a 2 Hour Meeting with me in CIFL before they publish this audit report, I told her how we handled the Situation, it was Not influence, after 2009, I did not have to go to any board meetings because Board was back together, thats why there was no evidence of my participation in to meetings, But still they goes on writing, " We FEEL Deepthi Perera influenced after that " How can CBSL can write about how they Feel.

Then why they don't mention about the financial Crisis, 600 Million deposit run, directors disappearance, aren't they important to them? Why they have to write this in 2011? why not 2009?

Of course I have to intervene if the responsible board vanish during a crisis, And regulator close their eyes, why do you expect me to do? just stay and waiting to see that my investment is drained? NO i don't i wanted to bring it back to track, and after that management was back again with the directors, there are many documents to see that, The truth is CIFL was abandoned in 2009. So i had to intervene, and Intervene is not influence,

With regards to the Aspic Land Transactions, in 2009, CIFL did not had real estate assets, they Just had a book entry called Homagama Project. And Aspic Decide to transfer their Assets to CIFL/Homagama Project, at a Cost Basis, But the Interest receivable was set off, And CBSL auditors have seen the Transaction documents and assets were bought in to books, How come they say now they are fraudulent transactions? All the transactions were approved by the directors and minutes were inspected by CBSL during the Audits, Can it be a fraud? Has Aspic got any Benefit out of it? made any profits? gain? any person got a gain? NO they were done to strengthen the balance sheet of CIFL. Many CBSL meetings I have told them I am transferring the assets of ASPIC to CIFL they were aware about this, I cant comment on the entries of CIFL because I have not done the Accounts of the Company.

Another question is IF CIFL was a Ponzi Scheme why CBSL approved it to go to the IPO? aren't they become Ponzi too? Did Deepthi Perera Influenced CBSL, SEC,CSE all the people? CBSL easily could forward this Audit report to SEC CSE if they want to protect any one, why they haven't done it? If they knew Aspic and CIFL has done fraudulent land Transactions they approved our accounts and with the Same accounts we were approved to go to the IPO? So this clearly evident that CBSL accepted the transactions

So in 2008 CBSL approved the transaction to ASPIC to Purchase IFL. IFL had a 250 Million Provision at the Same year, IN 2009 after 6 Months of the Take over IFL too Had a deposit run, But how did CBSL then approved ASPIC to take over Former Next Finance, That also Deethi perera Influenced the Monitory Board and CBSL of Sri Lanka.

When the IFL was given to next Shareholders and Directors with CBSL approval, All the assets of Aspic Corporation was Trasferd, this includes, 6 Story Apartment Building, 24 House housing in Mount Laveeniea, 20 Houses in kandy, Aspic Entertainment, and more. But they never invested a rupee in to the Company. So 6 Months after taking over IFL and after Transferring all the assets to match the liability GAP which was the previous Provision which CBSL knew, ASPIC is still to be blamed? and the people who took over the responsibility are not to be seen, NO investigation, No inquiry Why? Deepthi Perera Influenced?

Aspic Corporation as a Company has done many sacrifices than any others to protect these companies, We lost the entire assets companies due to the financial Crisis, We sold Industrial Finance for a Zero Consideration to Protect the Depositors and Transferred all the assets of Aspic to IFL. Thats why Aspic Got no Assets today. I challenge if any one can prove if ASPIC or any aspic director or me or any of my relatives got financial benefits, Every one use the words crooks, fraudsters, con man, cheaters, for the people around, what have we cheated? where we have cheated? who has taken depositors money? Has directors got wealth gain, have I got a wealth gain? NO

When The Directors wanted to Change the CEO on 2011 CBSL refused, NO reasons were mentioned, in 2012 May it was rejected, No reasons, 2102, December again rejected, No reasons, If the company was bad, mismanaged, why was this rejection for the Change of CEO, what was the Agenda?

When CIFL recruited few Staff from Grameen Company, next day a call came from Director Non Banking, " Do not recruit employees from Grameen." But in 2013 10 Employees went from CIFL to Grameen, what was that?

CBSL deliberately vigilantly by using their powers made sure CIFL collapse, This was not a deposit run, this was not an industry crises, this was a man made crisis,

After refusing 3 times to appoint a new CEO, CBSL came and fired the CEO of CIFL with in 4 Hours, this would have done two years ago and get a Professional this wouldn't have happened, And they Appointed a CEO who came and Sign Post Dated Cheques and Now company is in Courts, "I overheard the Conversation of CBSL Non banking Director Openly States, We don't mind a collapse of another Finance Company. Huh, if you don't mind now you can handle it, What have you done? Nothing,

I was waiting for a longtime with out commenting to see whats the opinion of the people, And when it is unbearable I decide to comment on behalf of the people who worked for CIFL,

I do know there is Pain, Injustice, suffering to people who have deposited and also shareholders of CIFL. I do not state that management was perfect and everything what we did correct, I do not saying CIFL is out of responsibility towards Depositors and Stake Holders,

All what I was trying to say is,
'
CIFL would have Operated re structured and paid all the Liabilities,

CIFL Had a Plan, to re structure,'

IF CBSL wanted Me, or Aspic Corporation out of the Business, they would have write to us and Ask us to sell the Shares to a Nominee of them, this clearly states in the Finance Act.

If the Staff or Directors were influenced CBSL could easily ask me or Aspic, which they never did.

CBSL witnessed the Interest Income increase was more than 150% During the 2012 Year. Which was the Key to the revival, why have they not allowed the company to operate.

Was this entire collapse because CBSL wanted Deepthi Perera out of Financial Business, if so they would have told me.

Not only CIFL every failing organisations have negative net-worth, How many large organizations and Airlines, banks in the country are facing this, But all of them have a right to get up, re-structure and protect their business. You just cant say, Directors, or staff or me robbed, cheated, conned depositors money, We too failed, in a Deposit run many fails, unless you are backed by either government or if you are very very cash rich, And after the deposit run, No lending, that means reduction of Interest Income, and increase of Cost because you need to create more liabilities to payback the depositors, this is the phenomena in Finance Business, So with 3 Billion Depositors and No lending for 2 Years Since 2009, Where would CIFL go, Directors cant do Magic, We could not find new investors, Company managed the way it could, there can be many experts, analysts, giving their opinion now, Yes there would have things done differently, there would have things CIFL shouldn't have done But can we go back on time and change those? All what we can do is, Plan and re structure and get up now,

After the reaction of CBSL, I wrote a letter to the president of Sri Lanka, to the Governor of Central Bank
explaining what could happen, I asked for a permission to intervene in the matter, open discussion to explore possibilities, the answer was negative, Why they cant give a simple hearing? How can be a responsible Government body can become so immoral,

At last, I hope all these top intelligent smart people will re structure CIFL and Bring a Investor to give a hope of light to the Depositors.

243Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:39 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

Why the images are not coming. ?

Gulfnews 2001 has published the image of Chulaka Gunawardena ,
unfortunately now the images are not coming. removed ?

GulfNews: Opening of The Tunnel. ( a nice concept )
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/general/there-146-s-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-and-everywhere-else-1.413953

Somehow, as per the news getting in Chulakan G was in the SL army. Hence enough info will be with Army.

"Once, when I was in the army, back home in Sri Lanka, we used to go to a cave to have lunch. It was not as comfortable as this place. It was also flooded and there was a terrible stink," he recalls.
Opening of Thambapanni:
http://www.priu.gov.lk/news_update/Current_Affairs/ca200109/20010924Sri_Lankan_Restaurant.htm

---
added later:

Sri Lankan restaurant 'Thambapani' opend its doors to the world recentlt in Dubai. An investment of 2.5million Dhirams. ( 80 million LKR).
Chulaka, an entrepreneur having established businesses in the IT sector in Dubai and Oman...

The chief guest was the Sri Lankan Ambassador Janaka Nakkawita and the guest of honour, and the Consul General for Dubai Asoka Godawita. Richard De Silva, the Tea Commissioner for Dubai also attended the opening ceremony.

Inspired by the success of Tamarind, he carried his experience further by designing and creating a theme restaurant and entertainment place called 'Copacabana'.....

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/011014/tv.html

Last edited by Chinwi on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

244Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:53 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Chinwi wrote:Why the images are not coming. ?

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/general/there-146-s-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-and-everywhere-else-1.413953

Somehow, as per the news getting in Chulakan G was in the SL army. Hence enough info will be with Army.

"Once, when I was in the army, back home in Sri Lanka, we used to go to a cave to have lunch. It was not as comfortable as this place. It was also flooded and there was a terrible stink," he recalls.
Opening of Thambapanni:
http://www.priu.gov.lk/news_update/Current_Affairs/ca200109/20010924Sri_Lankan_Restaurant.htm
What i meant was not i was in the military there, one i was was with friends who are from military when i saw this. but the reporter wrote in a way that i was there. It was a misunderstanding.

Last edited by Deepthi_Perera1971 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

245Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:06 pm

smallville

smallville

Deepthi,

what about this?

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t31409-cid-wanted-cifl-deepthi-coming-back-to-sl#185149

246Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:13 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:Deepthi,

what about this?

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t31409-cid-wanted-cifl-deepthi-coming-back-to-sl#185149

Yes Small, I am not a fugitive, There are things that I need to get done out of Sri Lanka, Once it is done I will be back to SL. Who ever want my assistance will be given or help is given, I want to see CIFL matter sorted than any one else. There is no reason for me to runaway or to hide. yes definitely I will be back

247Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:53 am

legalsupport

Stock Trader

Chinwi wrote:Why the images are not coming. ?

Opening of Thambapanni:
What i meant was not i was in the military there, one i was was with friends who are from military when i saw this. but the reporter wrote in a way that i was there. It was a misunderstanding.
Ha ha Caught him. So Deepthi  Perera accepts that he is Chulaka Gunawardhana.  Cats out of the bag. Ha ha ha ha.

248Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

Ha ha Caught him. So Deepthi  Perera accepts that he is Chulaka Gunawardhana.  Cats out of the bag. Ha ha ha ha.
I noticed it instantly when he replied.   I did not want to highlight it as he fell to my unintentional trap like an innocent rabbit. Actually I had no intention to put him down. Even the most smart person loose his control when everything is going wrong.  

Somehow, that means,
legalsupport wrote:
Deepthi ?????   are you actually Deepthi perera  or Chulaka Gunawardena who lived in Dubai and went to jail for two years. You are the same person who ran few other clubs including tamarind. Actual Deepthi perera was known to us as he passed away from tsunami in 2004. So you decided to pay and take the identification of the dead person and  re appear in sri lanka.  later on you changed your date of birth and obtained your 2nd passport on the same name and under a different date of birth.
By the way, this Dubai Jail story is unfortunate. Chulaka was doing well and few days after opening of a new restaurant he knock down a person in a roadway accident . As per the infamous Dubai law  he was sent to jail for 2 years. His businesses were ruined due to this unexpected incident.

Last edited by Chinwi on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

249Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 pm

smallville

smallville

So now the drama is set? No Deepthi, he's dead and Chulaka is running the show Wink
Ok, now Deepthi is expected to be in SL for CIFL meetings as we heard the news, instead now u guys say Chulaka is coming?

OMG... Nice story for a film..

250Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

.... and in 2005, Chulaka sold real Deepthi's Jaguar to build houses for tsunami victims ....?

http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2005/03/27/bus08.html

Mata nam pissu vage...

251Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:18 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

Chinwi wrote:.... and in 2005, Chulaka sold real Deepthi's Jaguar to build houses for tsunami victims ....?
http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2005/03/27/bus08.html
Mata nam pissu vage...
එලිවෙන ජාමෙට හොද හොද සෙල්ලම්
D company BOSS must be licking his fingers in his hideout in Pakistan.
Story for another successful Bolywood movie ? Very Happy 

252Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:07 pm

shehani.perera.1612

shehani.perera.1612
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

https://www.facebook.com/beautifulmindss

Hi Guys, for some time I stayed away on commenting on this topic. But since there is a new topic about Jaguar Auction I thought of replying to this topic again. Mr. Deepthi had a very daring passion about Children, Beautiful Minds project is one of those. And I do know personally he took care of few HIV effected Children. One of those girls today working for one of the Leading Banks. I know he took care of her Since She was 12. Even from the Jaguar he built 35 Houses in Nidangalawella in Kirinda. I know he actively involved with many children supportive organizations. Just thought of saying something about his social work to this forum.

253Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:44 pm

The Alchemist

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@ Chinwi - Brilliant Chinwi ! you truly are a master !

254Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

The movie will be more interesting and terrifying if the investigators found the disappearance of real D was not due to tsunami , but due to some other reason.
I think you got me.

255Mystery Unresolved - Page 10 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:11 pm

seek

Chinwi wrote:The movie will be more interesting and terrifying if the investigators found the disappearance  of real D was not due to tsunami , but due to some other reason.
I think you got me.
Ha..Ha..

I was typing below questions

Now who is real Deepthi and what did he do before 2004?
If he owned a Jaguar, then he must be a wealthy man did some business.
Are there any relatives still alive of this real Deepthi?
If the story is correct, how did Chulaka got all the wealth of already died Deepthi..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum