FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 1:55 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by Beyondsenses Today at 1:17 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Today at 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Today at 12:18 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystery Unresolved

+43
CSE.SAS
Jeremy
dinga
shehani.perera.1612
traderathome
Roboticfx
legalsupport
ananda95
The Alchemist
Hanoifortune
Fresher
sandunj
K.Haputantri
winston7157
Aubrey Perera
Jana1
yellow knife
rainmaker
D.G.Dayaratne
Wayne Abbott
sunimaldesilva
econ
m2_yapa
Leon
Chanuque
Market.Player
sadikeen
chami123
smallville
sriranga
Redbulls
Chinwi
Jiggysaurus
Kithsiri
seek
troy
yaka
Arena
Slstock
Hawk Eye
bullrun
player
Deepthi_Perera1971
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

276Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:05 am

legalsupport

Stock Trader

shehani.perera.1612 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/beautifulmindss

Hi Guys, for some time I stayed away on commenting on this topic. But since there is a new topic about Jaguar Auction I thought of replying to this topic again. Mr. Deepthi had a very daring passion about Children, Beautiful Minds project is one of those. And I do know personally he took care of few HIV effected Children. One of those girls today working for one of the Leading Banks. I know he took care of her Since She was 12. Even from  the Jaguar he built 35 Houses in Nidangalawella in Kirinda. I know he actively involved with many children supportive organizations. Just thought of saying something about his social work to this forum.
I totally agree with you shehani. People can sell jaguars and help the needy when they play with depositors money. Even Lalith kothalawela did the same. He was helping each and every Junkie coming on TNL and speaking about all his charities. But just like deepthi perera he was doing the same X 100 times bigger conner.

Shehani when you meet deepthi next time please tell him to sell his race vehicles, his lands and his private islands with boats to help the depositors of CIFL. I am sure the depositors are in dire straits as it was the bad management of Deepthi who made the CIFL go down.

277Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:07 am

legalsupport

Stock Trader

Chinwi wrote:
Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:
smallville wrote:My actual question is how did u find the initial money to start a business if u were not born rich n no shady business deals?

U said u had to look after ur parents and work too.. So I was asking u, how did u do that if u had no money inherited then?

How did u find money to finance the Aussi Ops, I guess ur partner only invested 50% or more?
Small,

It was Janet who invested the entire company, I joined her as an Employee, Later I got the Shares buy Back option, Initial Capital was from Her.
OMG ! What a nice Company !

I was also an employee of a Dubai Company.
It was also headed by a nice lady.
She also gave us esop and share  buy back options against salary.

After working years and after getting ##,### Dirhams per month, I also became a proud owner of 0.00016 % of that company.
Very Happy chinwi i am sure that same thing happened to Wayne Abbot might have happened to this Nice Lady.

Ha ha

278Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

legalsupport wrote:
Chinwi wrote:
Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:
smallville wrote:My actual question is how did u find the initial money to start a business if u were not born rich n no shady business deals?

U said u had to look after ur parents and work too.. So I was asking u, how did u do that if u had no money inherited then?

How did u find money to finance the Aussi Ops, I guess ur partner only invested 50% or more?
Small,

It was Janet who invested the entire company, I joined her as an Employee, Later I got the Shares buy Back option, Initial Capital was from Her.
OMG ! What a nice Company !

I was also an employee of a Dubai Company.
It was also headed by a nice lady.
She also gave us esop and share  buy back options against salary.

After working years and after getting ##,### Dirhams per month, I also became a proud owner of 0.00016 % of that company.
Very Happy chinwi i am sure that same thing happened to Wayne Abbot might have happened to this Nice Lady.

Ha ha
What Ha ha \\\

Janet Passed away from a Liver Cancer Two Moths Back,

279Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Aubrey Perera

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hi Well yes I must agree that doing charity with other peoples money is really easy . it's when you have to do it with your own that it becomes difficult . On another note Deepthi there is a warrant for your arrest through interpol, how are you going to counteract this? are you in hiding ?

All your assets in Sri Lanka might be forcefully taken over to pay back the innocent depositors who are busy protesting right now. You said earlier that you did not flee the country. but DM says that you have fled the country on a false passport.

I suggest you fly down in the next week and sort all of this out lets you want to end up like Sakvithi once you finally get caught Smile have a safe flight my friend.

280Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:10 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

To all watching Deepthi Perera's charades and lies and trickery

The woman Janet May warwick's daughter Chelsea Warwick has stated this is all rubbish and again complete and utter lies,
Chelsea lives on the gold coast at Broadbeach and will also advise of his absolute lies spoken late last year about his involvement in Dubai Ozzie Opportunities.

Lies and more lies

Sincerely

Wayne Abbott

281Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Your brother is here.

24 JANUARY 2014 16:15
Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott arrived in Sri Lanka a short while ago on a transit visit and was received by Prime Minister D.M. Jayaratne at the VCBI Airport....

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Small  ville

I deposited 500,000usd into sri lankan company with completed accountancy records showing all was fantastic within companies (Like salesmen selling in streets of colombo CIFL Deposits) and the Board Of Investment letters stating the very same in a shareholding document!

BOI if you don't understand this Smallville this is the government body that approves Investment into sri lanka for foreigners (Board of Investment)

Settle with Deepthi Perera what? or are you referring to Roscoe Maloney the supposed purchaser of Aspic/CIFL please explain Small ville

I will meet with you soon Smallville you have a very interesting language I am truly believing you are a scholar of english sentences as you spend so much time ridiculing my sentences I am becoming very sensitive about your written abuse,maybe you can better your language a touch after all you are a representative of the Forum are you not?

O by the way Big Smallville administrator this is not my subject alone I am also here to support the hundreds of depositers when this charade by Deepthi Perera reaches the courts of sri lanka

283Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:50 am

smallville

smallville

Wayne,
I cannot help but to ridicule more if u keep on telling the same stories over and over and keep tellin everything has been proven.. At some point, we all run out of patience as u dont understand a single word I say.. This is a investment forum and not a criminal investigation forum.. We've given your voice a chance and fro Deepthi as well and all u guys did was mud slingin..
So take your dirt off our forum and take it elsewhere..

Bring the criminal to courts..So all poor depositors will be in your debt..Good luck..

284Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Jana1

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

smallville wrote:Wayne,
I cannot help but to ridicule more if u keep on telling the same stories over and over and keep tellin everything has been proven.. At some point, we all run out of patience as u dont understand a single word I say.. This is a investment forum and not a criminal investigation forum.. We've given your voice a chance and fro Deepthi as well and all u guys did was mud slingin..

Bring the criminal to courts..So all poor depositors will be in your debt..Good luck..

Hai Small,

Y the Hell u still keep this mad guy on forum and time to time u get irritated urself mate? Please block this mad guy (Wayne). He can't deserve our words...

285Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:30 am

smallville

smallville

Jana1 wrote:
smallville wrote:Wayne,

Hai Small,

Y the Hell u still keep this mad guy on forum and time to time u get irritated urself mate? Please block this mad guy (Wayne). He can't deserve our words...

U know that we, admins think of giving everyone a fair chance to speak and express their things. Then sometimes these ppl take these noble efforts to their advantage and start talking ill of us even. They dont wanna use the opportunity to discuss the best they can give but keep on telling rubbish or talk big of themselves..

Needless to say, they're served...

dinga

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi, I am Deepthi Perera, And this is not a fake Profile. Since there are many allegations from Different Parties I thought of be available for Comment or answer any questions if you may Have. Please ask any questions related to Business in an appropriate manner, I would answer for you.

After meeting you in Bangkok, to say I'm curious is an understatement.    In accordance with your request, please answer the following questions:

1,  Are you an apologist for Baloney?

2.  When you were in Bangkok, were you honestly an aggrieved party?

3.  If so, what actions have you taken since then to preserve your interests, and how can fellow aggrieved investors be enjoined with your actions?

4.  What advice do you have about further additional considerations/actions we fellow sufferers can take to recover at least some of our investments?

287Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:52 pm

smallville

smallville

dinga, have you gone through the entire thread?

We dont encourage any one to continue this thread.. Too much lies and irrevelant information hav been shared here which wont serve a purpose at all if you look at it. The whole thread was at first, looked like social service but the hidden motive was to white wash the names.

If you want, you can pm Deepthi or email him and get the questions answered.

288Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty waste of breathe Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:55 pm

dinga

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:dinga, have you gone through  the entire thread?

We dont encourage any one to continue this thread.. Too much lies and irrevelant information hav been shared here which wont serve a purpose at all if you look at it. The whole thread was at first, looked like social service but the hidden motive was to white wash the names.

If you want, you can pm Deepthi or email him and get the questions answered.

Tks - have just been through the threads, and the term 'beneath contempt" is appropriate. No point in pming him...

289Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:50 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy

If I remember right, some guys in this thread may have some untold stories. Forum is now a free place to express your side of the story.

290Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

GMNet wrote:If I remember right, some guys in this thread may have some untold stories. Forum is now a free place to express your side of the story.

Near future no one be here to hear about their stories.

291Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:06 pm

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator

Redbulls wrote:
GMNet wrote:If I remember right, some guys in this thread may have some untold stories. Forum is now a free place to express your side of the story.

Near future no one be here to hear about their stories.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

292Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:35 am

samanthaperera879

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Deepthi where ever you are hiding come back and sort out the mess you created, you should die in hell, you bastard, we will hunt you down where ever you are, do you think you can hide from us?

293Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:56 am

Light of Hope

samanthaperera879 wrote:Deepthi where ever you are hiding come back and sort out the mess you created, you should die in hell, you bastard, we will hunt you down where ever you are, do  you think you can hide from us?

anna hari. demu okawa allala. new forum admin will help us.

294Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:15 am

serene

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Light of Hope wrote:
samanthaperera879 wrote:Deepthi where ever you are hiding come back and sort out the mess you created, you should die in hell, you bastard, we will hunt you down where ever you are, do  you think you can hide from us?

anna hari. demu okawa allala. new forum admin will help us.

ayyo api kochchara kalayak waste karada mewa kiyawanna.by the way I learnt some new English words through this thread. Only positive I could drawn through this.

295Mystery Unresolved - Page 12 Empty Mystery Unresolved Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:01 am

Quibit

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

All Posts Combined.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum