FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 3:25 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by Beyondsenses Today at 2:47 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Today at 1:50 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Today at 1:48 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 12:50 am

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 12:48 am

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 6:59 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 1:50 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 9:07 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 8:39 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 6:52 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 6:42 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 1:51 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 11:21 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 2:19 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 11:01 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:31 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:10 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:52 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:56 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:55 am

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:53 am

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:39 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:10 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystery Unresolved

+43
CSE.SAS
Jeremy
dinga
shehani.perera.1612
traderathome
Roboticfx
legalsupport
ananda95
The Alchemist
Hanoifortune
Fresher
sandunj
K.Haputantri
winston7157
Aubrey Perera
Jana1
yellow knife
rainmaker
D.G.Dayaratne
Wayne Abbott
sunimaldesilva
econ
m2_yapa
Leon
Chanuque
Market.Player
sadikeen
chami123
smallville
sriranga
Redbulls
Chinwi
Jiggysaurus
Kithsiri
seek
troy
yaka
Arena
Slstock
Hawk Eye
bullrun
player
Deepthi_Perera1971
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

251Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Kithsiri

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Chinwi wrote:.... and in 2005, Chulaka sold real Deepthi's Jaguar to build houses for tsunami victims ....?
http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2005/03/27/bus08.html
Mata nam pissu vage...
එලිවෙන ජාමෙට හොද හොද සෙල්ලම්
D company BOSS must be licking his fingers in his hideout in Pakistan.
Story for another successful Bolywood movie ? Very Happy 

252Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:37 pm

shehani.perera.1612

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

https://www.facebook.com/beautifulmindss

Hi Guys, for some time I stayed away on commenting on this topic. But since there is a new topic about Jaguar Auction I thought of replying to this topic again. Mr. Deepthi had a very daring passion about Children, Beautiful Minds project is one of those. And I do know personally he took care of few HIV effected Children. One of those girls today working for one of the Leading Banks. I know he took care of her Since She was 12. Even from the Jaguar he built 35 Houses in Nidangalawella in Kirinda. I know he actively involved with many children supportive organizations. Just thought of saying something about his social work to this forum.

253Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:14 pm

The Alchemist

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@ Chinwi - Brilliant Chinwi ! you truly are a master !

254Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

The movie will be more interesting and terrifying if the investigators found the disappearance of real D was not due to tsunami , but due to some other reason.
I think you got me.

255Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:41 pm

seek

Chinwi wrote:The movie will be more interesting and terrifying if the investigators found the disappearance  of real D was not due to tsunami , but due to some other reason.
I think you got me.
Ha..Ha..

I was typing below questions

Now who is real Deepthi and what did he do before 2004?
If he owned a Jaguar, then he must be a wealthy man did some business.
Are there any relatives still alive of this real Deepthi?
If the story is correct, how did Chulaka got all the wealth of already died Deepthi..

256Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Jana1

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@shehani.perera.1612,

Sometimes innocent comment also make wrong sense if it appear in wrong time. Why u never said this one before? So you know he is Chulanka, and how he got this Jaguar. Aren't you??

Since you are from legal backgroud, don't you think getting someone else identity is illegal?; and what necessity for Chullanka to be Deepthi?? U mean he got Deepthi's identity to do charity???

257Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Jana1

seek wrote:
Chinwi wrote:The movie will be more interesting and terrifying if the investigators found the disappearance  of real D was not due to tsunami , but due to some other reason.
I think you got me.
Ha..Ha..

If the story is correct, how did Chulaka got all the wealth of already died Deepthi..
Mate,

Darama was different.. Chulanka got all Deepthi's identity to acquire all assets of Deepthi...Smile

258Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:55 pm

seek

Jana1 wrote:
seek wrote:
I think you got me.
Ha..Ha..

Mate,

Darama was different.. Chulanka got all Deepthi's identity to acquire all assets of Deepthi...Smile
But, was that real Deepthi is an idle person who had not married, no children, no parents, no relatives..
Can you imagine? How complex process is it to steal someone identity and wealth?
Ammmooo…

259Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Jana1

seek wrote:
Jana1 wrote:
seek wrote:
I think you got me.
Ha..Ha..

Mate,

But, was that real Deepthi is an idle person who had not married, no children, no parents, no relatives..
Can you imagine? How complex process is it to steal someone identity and wealth?
Ammmooo…
Wasn't there a possibility that real Deepthi's family would have died in Tsunami?...Most rich peoples donot have good relationship with relatives.. I guess Chullanka might be a relative of Deepthi or close companion, I guess so....

260Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

The Alchemist wrote:@ Chinwi - Brilliant Chinwi ! you truly are a master !
More reading
http://cifldha.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/chulakas-history-unravels-by-deepthi.html

http://cifldha.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/exposing-chulaka-gunawardena-part-one.html

http://cifldha.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/exposing-chulaka-gunawardena-part-two.html

http://cifldha.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/exposing-chulaka-gunawardena-and.html

261Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hello, I thought of explaining the Situation since it is getting different versions now. Yes I had to change my name due to a Personal reason which I don't want to explain in this forum, ( I hope you will respect that) I did a name change with the proper procedure after publishing a News paper notice to the Public. And I did not steal any one's identity to inherit some one else s wealth, And I purchased the Jaguar from IWS Holdings in 2004 when I arrived in Sri Lanka. I sold it after Tsunami to Build a village in Kirinda. There was no one called Deepthi perera Died in Tsunami or elsewhere, I did a simple Name Change. And Yes I have a Brother who is a Mechanical Engineer Who is Currently working overseas. And I had a Sister who got killed during JVP Era at the age of 14. And my Mother and Father too got injured during the Brutal attack, And till today my Father is living with a Memory loss due to the Injuries oh his head during the Incident. And I didn't steal any ones identity or wealth. I did and I do many charity work after my Sister and i ill continue that. I hope this is clarifies the matter.

262Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Jana1

Hai Deepthi mate,

Could you please tell why you spend 15 mn in 2004, for the people who affected by Tsunami which is natural disaster- no one can take responsibility??

Someone affected by you or your business model (CIFL), Y dont you give them 50-100mn at least to the people who entirely lost their life saving??? If you genuinely sold your jaguar to help people, Why not selling your present assets (hope you wouldn't ask me asset details) and help them out and walk away clean... People salute for your relentless in the business passion and the humanity... Hope to see your reply....

263Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Jana,

By the time Tsunami Hits Sri Lanka, My Engineering Company was handling a large water Supply project for Sun Power the Australian Company in Oluwil and Batticola District, We lost lot of Staff and Equipment's and Damaged the Work to be billed, We got a Bad Hit, And I was in Kirinda 10 Days after Tsunami and I saw the devastation happened there, So i decided to Help them, Many friends from all over the world helped me to build the village, its not only the Jaguar. And I feel you don't have to be responsible to help some one.

When it comes to CIFL I sold most of my Assets, during the Financial Crisis in 2008 and gave to pay back depositors. This includes My Cars, House, And also few companies which held most of the Aspic Groups assets were transfers to the Finance Companies. And today I have virtually nothing to sell, Three months Back Seylan Bank Auctioned the House which i grew up and I couldn't save it. But I have not given up finding solutions for CIFL and I am working on few arrangements and also in Dialogue with the Members of Depositor Association to find a possible solution.

264Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Jana1

Deepthi,

I am not irritating you or not a judge to ask many questions , but since I have interest to guard public Just I wanna say something..

Deepthi, Frankly don't you think something wrong with your attitude?? You Started several companies since 2000 in overseas and Sri Lanka and have passion on the business. Why all the companies which you have started or took control take bad shape when you leave them?? You started nightclubs and restaurants and later shut down or sold them, according to your disclosures...

I am genuinely saying that you miserably missing your concentration or having wrong mentality towards business.. Something wrong with you..

265Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Jana1 wrote:Deepthi,

I am not irritating you or not a judge to ask many questions , but since I have interest to guard public Just I wanna say something..

Deepthi, Frankly don't you think something wrong with your attitude?? You Started several companies since 2000 in overseas and Sri Lanka and have passion on the business. Why all the companies which you have started or took control take bad shape when you leave them?? You started nightclubs and restaurants and later shut down or sold them, according to your disclosures...

I am genuinely saying that you miserably missing your concentration or having wrong mentality towards business.. Something wrong with you..
Yes Jana,

I am also trying to figure this out, I am trying to see where is or what is wrong, but some times i am trying to see what luck I have too, Sequences in my Life, When I was reading for my AL s My Sister Was Killed and Parents attacked, Then I had to work and Study because both parents couldn't do any work. Then When I moved to Middle East I was doing well and I was in the Middle of a fatal accident and had to spend a Two year Term and paying a massive sum of Blood Money for the People Died. Most of the Business rundown due to the unexpected incident, When I move to Sri Lanka, Started the Engineering Company Fist Project itself hit by Tsunami and we lost a massive Sum, Then My Farming Business was Hit by a Cyclone Followed by the Bird Flue, and Had to shut down, after that I did one of the largest Ship Salvage in Sri Lanka, We try to Salvage the Ship Cordiality, and Just two days after we manage to float the Vessel war irrupted and we have to vacate the Mulative Sea. And later LTTE blasted the Shi Again. Then My Furniture Business Collapsed with the Celynco issue they haven't paid me a Large sum for the supplies in Sri Lanka and Australia, I had to Close down my showrooms in Dubai and Australia, Two weeks later my business partner in UK died with a car accident and I had to shut down UK office as well, And right after the Take over of Industrial finance and Janashakthi finance Financial Crisis came ad massive deposit Run. And then I manage to salvage CIFL and here I am, So i don't know what is the problem. May be I am a Bad administrator, or risk taker or may be I am just unlucky too, I don't really know where to start now.

266Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:42 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

Stop swindling innocent or more bad luck will follow you.
That is for sure and you will not find refuge anywhere except live in " Dharma ".

267Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:00 am

smallville

smallville

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:

I am also trying to figure this out, I am trying to see where is or what is wrong, but some times i am trying to see what luck I have too, Sequences in my Life, When I was reading for my AL s My Sister Was Killed and Parents attacked, Then I had to work and Study because both parents couldn't do any work. Then When I moved to Middle East I was doing well and I was in the Middle of a fatal accident and had to spend a Two year Term and paying a massive sum of Blood Money for the People Died. Most of the Business rundown due to the unexpected incident, When I move to Sri Lanka, Started the Engineering Company  Fist Project itself hit by Tsunami and we lost a massive Sum, Then My Farming Business was Hit by a Cyclone Followed by the Bird Flue, and Had to shut down, after that I did  one of the largest Ship Salvage in Sri Lanka, We try to Salvage the Ship Cordiality, and Just two days after we manage to float the Vessel war irrupted and we have to vacate the Mulative Sea. And later LTTE blasted the Shi Again. Then My Furniture Business Collapsed with the Celynco issue they haven't paid me a Large sum for the supplies in Sri Lanka and Australia, I had to Close down my showrooms in Dubai and Australia, Two weeks later my business partner in UK died with a car accident and I had to shut down UK office as well, And right after the Take over of Industrial finance and Janashakthi finance Financial Crisis came ad massive deposit Run. And then I manage to salvage CIFL and here I am, So i don't know what is the problem. May be I am a Bad administrator, or risk taker or may be I am just unlucky too, I don't really know where to start now.
Deepthi,

When thinking of what happened to you, it was so unfortunate.. But few questions comes to my mind now. R u born rich to do all these things or u mean to say that u inherited a fortune?

Imo, what I get from ur story was  that u had to look after ur parents and work at the same time initially. Then only u stood up on ur own foot.
But tell me... Did u work for someone or started ur own business? If latter, how it was financed?

Then u moved to Dubai, r u telling us u earned millions to operate a business there or again u look after another one's business? And this business collapsed due to ur jail term.. After paying massive sum as 'blood money' how did u escape to SL and most importantly, did u have any money to start a new engineering company?
Further, u stated that u'd purchased a Jaguar from IWS Holdings in 2004 when u arrived in Sri Lanka and later sold it after Tsunami to Build a village in Kirinda. So this Jag might've cost at least 20Mn rite? Now again... Where did the money come from? It seems to me, u were in to money laundering business in Dubai to earn such with so many bad events happened in ur life?? scratch 

Then all business entities u started failed, so basically I cant figure out how did u manage to buy Industrial finance and Janashakthi finance at last? Who financed?

268Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:03 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:

I am also trying to figure this out, I am trying to see where is or what is wrong, but some times i am trying to see what luck I have too, Sequences in my Life, When I was reading for my AL s My Sister Was Killed and Parents attacked, Then I had to work and Study because both parents couldn't do any work. Then When I moved to Middle East I was doing well and I was in the Middle of a fatal accident and had to spend a Two year Term and paying a massive sum of Blood Money for the People Died. Most of the Business rundown due to the unexpected incident, When I move to Sri Lanka, Started the Engineering Company  Fist Project itself hit by Tsunami and we lost a massive Sum, Then My Farming Business was Hit by a Cyclone Followed by the Bird Flue, and Had to shut down, after that I did  one of the largest Ship Salvage in Sri Lanka, We try to Salvage the Ship Cordiality, and Just two days after we manage to float the Vessel war irrupted and we have to vacate the Mulative Sea. And later LTTE blasted the Shi Again. Then My Furniture Business Collapsed with the Celynco issue they haven't paid me a Large sum for the supplies in Sri Lanka and Australia, I had to Close down my showrooms in Dubai and Australia, Two weeks later my business partner in UK died with a car accident and I had to shut down UK office as well, And right after the Take over of Industrial finance and Janashakthi finance Financial Crisis came ad massive deposit Run. And then I manage to salvage CIFL and here I am, So i don't know what is the problem. May be I am a Bad administrator, or risk taker or may be I am just unlucky too, I don't really know where to start now.
Deepthi,

When thinking of what happened to you, it was so unfortunate.. But few questions comes to my mind now. R u born rich to do all these things or u mean to say that u inherited a fortune?

Imo, what I get from ur story was  that u had to look after ur parents and work at the same time initially. Then only u stood up on ur own foot.
But tell me... Did u work for someone or started ur own business? If latter, how it was financed?

Then u moved to Dubai, r u telling us u earned millions to operate a business there or again u look after another one's business? And this business collapsed due to ur jail term.. After paying massive sum as 'blood money' how did u escape to SL and most importantly, did u have any money to start a new engineering company?
Further, u stated that u'd purchased a Jaguar from IWS Holdings in 2004 when u arrived in Sri Lanka and later sold it after Tsunami to Build a village in Kirinda. So this Jag might've cost at least 20Mn rite? Now again... Where did the money come from? It seems to me, u were in to money laundering business in Dubai to earn such with so many bad events happened in ur life?? scratch 

Then all business entities u started failed, so basically I cant figure out how did u manage to buy Industrial finance and Janashakthi finance at last? Who financed?
Dear Small,

No i am not born Rich, I have started a company called Aussie Opportunities in Dubai and we were in to Migration and Immigration Business, My Business Partner was Janet Warwick, After two years we set up Ozzi Ops we expanded to entire middle east Sri Lanka and India too. Through the connections we made there I have Started an Investment Fund called Channels Holdings, Through the Fund we made all the Investments, by 2005, we paid back all the Investors, who invested to the Fund, With that I invested heavily in to Entertainment Business, Restaurants and Nightclubs Dubai was booming during that period, Thats the time I met Mr Shirley Perera' when I went to Merchant credit to buy Trucks for  my farming Business In Sri Lanka, He is the One who introduced me to CIFL and manage the take over and manage the company for initial few years. After the accident few of my business made loses but not all of them. Because I had my partner who looked after the Business. But entertainment business went down. But after the jail term I decided that i want to come back home, then I moved my investments, Most of them to Sri Lanka. I was never in to money laundering or any other Bad Business. And Ozzie Opps and Channels were doing very well, Dubai was a Virgin market at that time. I never Escape from Dubai, I serve my jail term and came back, After that I sold my Business, Ozzie Opps My Share were Sold to My Partner Janet, Channels Holdings were bought by an Amrican Guy and I moved Proceeds to Sri Lanka,  And I had a Large Stake of KAPI and TFC before the price shoot ups, At one time i was the Second largest Share Holder of KAPI. then once it was taken over by the Malaysians I decide to expand my Engineering Company. Yes the Jag was purchased from IWS it cost me arround i think 13 Million. And I forgot to Mention thats the Same time Mr Abott also Came up with his 50 Million Investment to Aspic.

Both Finance Companies was Purchased of Differed Purchase terms, and Over the Years I paid back for the Shares. Both companies were paid back with the Cash flow Generated with Our real Estate Business. I still owe some monies towards those purchases too.

269Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:45 pm

smallville

smallville

My actual question is how did u find the initial money to start a business if u were not born rich n no shady business deals?

U said u had to look after ur parents and work too.. So I was asking u, how did u do that if u had no money inherited then?

How did u find money to finance the Aussi Ops, I guess ur partner only invested 50% or more?

270Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:My actual question is how did u find the initial money to start a business if u were not born rich n no shady business deals?

U said u had to look after ur parents and work too.. So I was asking u, how did u do that if u had no money inherited then?

How did u find money to finance the Aussi Ops, I guess ur partner only invested 50% or more?
Small,

It was Janet who invested the entire company, I joined her as an Employee, Later I got the Shares buy Back option, Initial Capital was from Her.

271Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:07 pm

legalsupport

Stock Trader

According to this link

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/131027/business-times/cifl-ran-like-a-ponzi-scheme-cb-audit-in-2011says-66714.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTES FROM THE LINK

The major shareholder of CIFL Deepthi Perera has played a dominant role in the decisions made of the Board Meetings held in 2009. His excessive-influence is viewed as hindering the independence of the Board, which curtails progressive decision-making towards the well-being of all stake holders. Though his presence is not visible at subsequent Board Meetings, we feel that his dominance is still present in most of the major decisions made by the company, especially as he’s the Aspic Group Chairman, and the extent of fraudulent related party transactions done by CIFL and fraudulent accounting entries passed by CIFL in relation to parties related to the Aspic Group.

There was lack of attention to detail, non-existence of questioning culture, lack of guidance and supervision by senior officials.

Daily operational issues were not addressed on a timely basis (creating backlogs forever)
There was high dependence on few individuals rather that relying on good systems and procedures.

There was employee ignorance on routine tasks performed, reluctance to acknowledge responsibility, lack of integrity.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile and Financial Position of CIFL

CIFL is owned by Aspic Corporation (Pvt) Ltd and its Chairman Deepthi Perera with shareholdings of 75 per cent and 22 per cent, respectively.

The overall financial condition of the company has deteriorated over the past significantly. The quality of assets, total accommodation, profitability and capital of the company indicate a declining trend and the company have incurred losses during the past few years. NPA is high at 27.2 per cent whereas the industry average is 8.7 per cent.

Capital of the company when adjusted as per the findings of the examination turns to a negative net worth of Rs. 1.47 billion.
The liquidity risk of the company is high due to its long term negative maturity gap. These indicators highlight the unsound financial condition of the company.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just do not know how CIFL went PUBLIC. Unless Deepthi Perera knew that CIFL was going for another Bankruptcy. So he hired New Staff to take Deposits. Got Sanath Jayasuriya to fool the people. Overvalued the Books of the Company. Took the IPO. Made more money out of it. Then just left the country.

Damn what a crook he is ? I think SEC needs to do a formal Investigation. This is one of the Highest Blue Collar Crimes even though Deepthi was uneducated in Management, he is a Pure Crook of the Lowest Order.

LS......

272Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:35 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

legalsupport wrote:According to this link

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/131027/business-times/cifl-ran-like-a-ponzi-scheme-cb-audit-in-2011says-66714.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The major shareholder of CIFL Deepthi Perera has played a dominant role in the decisions made of the Board Meetings held in 2009. His excessive-influence is viewed as hindering the independence of the Board, which curtails progressive decision-making towards the well-being of all stake holders. Though his presence is not visible at subsequent Board Meetings, we feel that his dominance is still present in most of the major decisions made by the company, especially as he’s the Aspic Group Chairman, and the extent of fraudulent related party transactions done by CIFL and fraudulent accounting entries passed by CIFL in relation to parties related to the Aspic Group.

There was lack of attention to detail, non-existence of questioning culture, lack of guidance and supervision by senior officials.

Daily operational issues were not addressed on a timely basis (creating backlogs forever)
There was high dependence on few individuals rather that relying on good systems and procedures.

There was employee ignorance on routine tasks performed, reluctance to acknowledge responsibility, lack of integrity.

CIFL is owned by Aspic Corporation (Pvt) Ltd and its Chairman Deepthi Perera with shareholdings of 75 per cent and 22 per cent, respectively.

The overall financial condition of the company has deteriorated over the past significantly. The quality of assets, total accommodation, profitability and capital of the company indicate a declining trend and the company have incurred losses during the past few years. NPA is high at 27.2 per cent whereas the industry average is 8.7 per cent.

Capital of the company when adjusted as per the findings of the examination turns to a negative net worth of Rs. 1.47 billion.
The liquidity risk of the company is high due to its long term negative maturity gap. These indicators highlight the unsound financial condition of the company.

I just do not know how CIFL went PUBLIC. Unless Deepthi Perera knew that CIFL was going for another Bankruptcy. So he hired New Staff to take Deposits.  Got Sanath Jayasuriya to fool the people. Overvalued the Books of the Company. Took the IPO. Made more money out of it. Then just left the country.

Damn what a crook he is ? I think SEC needs to do a formal Investigation. This is one of the Highest Blue Collar Crimes even though Deepthi was uneducated in Management, he is a Pure Crook of the Lowest Order.

LS......

Last edited by Deepthi_Perera1971 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

273Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:45 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I just do not know how CIFL went PUBLIC. Unless Deepthi Perera knew that CIFL was going for another Bankruptcy. So he hired New Staff to take Deposits.  Got Sanath Jayasuriya to fool the people. Overvalued the Books of the Company. Took the IPO. Made more money out of it. Then just left the country.

LS......
"A blue collar crime refers to violent crimes that are commonly committed in the streets. They are usually an informal classification and hold no particular legal weight. Most of the crimes involve force, violence as well as weapons."

274Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:02 am

legalsupport

Stock Trader

LS......
"A blue collar crime refers to violent crimes that are commonly committed in the streets. They are usually an informal classification and hold no particular legal weight. Most of the crimes involve force, violence as well as weapons."

WTF ? you want us to give you the credit of white collar crime. Dude you don't deserve that position. This is why i said you are a Pure Crook of the Lowest Order. Ha ha.

275Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:22 am

Chinwi

Chinwi

smallville wrote:My actual question is how did u find the initial money to start a business if u were not born rich n no shady business deals?

Small,

It was Janet who invested the entire company, I joined her as an Employee, Later I got the Shares buy Back option, Initial Capital was from Her.
OMG ! What a nice Company !

I was also an employee of a Dubai Company.
It was also headed by a nice lady.
She also gave us esop and share  buy back options against salary.

After working years and after getting ##,### Dirhams per month, I also became a proud owner of 0.00016 % of that company.

276Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:35 am

legalsupport

Stock Trader

shehani.perera.1612 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/beautifulmindss

Hi Guys, for some time I stayed away on commenting on this topic. But since there is a new topic about Jaguar Auction I thought of replying to this topic again. Mr. Deepthi had a very daring passion about Children, Beautiful Minds project is one of those. And I do know personally he took care of few HIV effected Children. One of those girls today working for one of the Leading Banks. I know he took care of her Since She was 12. Even from  the Jaguar he built 35 Houses in Nidangalawella in Kirinda. I know he actively involved with many children supportive organizations. Just thought of saying something about his social work to this forum.
I totally agree with you shehani. People can sell jaguars and help the needy when they play with depositors money. Even Lalith kothalawela did the same. He was helping each and every Junkie coming on TNL and speaking about all his charities. But just like deepthi perera he was doing the same X 100 times bigger conner.

Shehani when you meet deepthi next time please tell him to sell his race vehicles, his lands and his private islands with boats to help the depositors of CIFL. I am sure the depositors are in dire straits as it was the bad management of Deepthi who made the CIFL go down.

277Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:37 am

legalsupport

Stock Trader

Chinwi wrote:

Small,

After working years and after getting ##,### Dirhams per month, I also became a proud owner of 0.00016 % of that company.
Very Happy chinwi i am sure that same thing happened to Wayne Abbot might have happened to this Nice Lady.

Ha ha

278Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:15 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

legalsupport wrote:
Chinwi wrote:

Small,

Very Happy chinwi i am sure that same thing happened to Wayne Abbot might have happened to this Nice Lady.

Ha ha
What Ha ha \\\

Janet Passed away from a Liver Cancer Two Moths Back,

279Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Aubrey Perera

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hi Well yes I must agree that doing charity with other peoples money is really easy . it's when you have to do it with your own that it becomes difficult . On another note Deepthi there is a warrant for your arrest through interpol, how are you going to counteract this? are you in hiding ?

All your assets in Sri Lanka might be forcefully taken over to pay back the innocent depositors who are busy protesting right now. You said earlier that you did not flee the country. but DM says that you have fled the country on a false passport.

I suggest you fly down in the next week and sort all of this out lets you want to end up like Sakvithi once you finally get caught Smile have a safe flight my friend.

280Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

To all watching Deepthi Perera's charades and lies and trickery

The woman Janet May warwick's daughter Chelsea Warwick has stated this is all rubbish and again complete and utter lies,
Chelsea lives on the gold coast at Broadbeach and will also advise of his absolute lies spoken late last year about his involvement in Dubai Ozzie Opportunities.

Lies and more lies

Sincerely

Wayne Abbott

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum