FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maharaja's Advice

+97
FireandWater
Champ888
gayan1987
Wickyz
shihan 93
subash81
Eranga87
Dharshi
judecroos
Quibit
Mithooshan
hiransilva23
kingraj1
Chithi
geesura
Ruwan925
roshan1039
npgslnawa
Eng Krishantha
Promoney
Kipling
thestock123
Riz123
celtic tiger
xhunter
dayandacool
KavinduTM
Uaecoindubai
hammurabi
God Father
kalu351
ChooBoy
Sstar
mahasona2
dmtmadusanka
arun.cse
prabath
THUWA
AshvineeV
nosf766
janith123
Kokoshka
pererap
Rukshan28
soileconomy
sahan8896
chamith
skyfall
Yahapalanaya
hasitha@CSE
anjelo
Avon
Small Investor
TraderCSE
sampath.anuradha
wisdom79
cechjozef36
lishanthan
kdktec
reyaz
DS Wijesinghe
Ryan Hudson
easthetic
ruwan326
Eugine Fernando
dsam
Lucky Gamage
Rifanmoh
EquityChamp
ranferdi
Chinwi
Miss-Sangeetha
TARGET
Vacations To Sri Lanka
sanjulanka
fireshelter
pure equity
Jaya sri
Suranga malli
nimantha80
samaritan
sureshot
stockback
Teller
Aqua
worthiness
jayathu
EquityChemp
Mubin Mustafa
Nuwan Prasad
Pac-man
chamil1
Gainer
D.G.Dayaratne
TIRAN712
sisira.wijeweera
Maharaja
101 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 33]

376Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:28 pm

dsam

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

DS Wijesinghe wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:Is this the same Maharaja predicting Market crash?????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now you will understand he is not a fan of the previous govt. It appears he believed in this govt to some point and later analysed the market is going the other way.i.e. going down

And to your surprise now you should realise he is not a staunch Mahinda campaigner, for which you are mad at him

Though he is not a Mahinda fan, he has correctly analysed who is going to win the Next Presidential campaign

Obviously he is now more concerned about his money and wealth rather than blindly supporting a govt which had made our nation one of the least growing countries in Asia

p.s. Don't post writings to Maharaaja in Sinhala letters, he can't read Sinhala letters
It seems like this ruwan326,yahapalana shopping boy  not even his father's balls when Maharaja was predicting these.

377Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:34 pm

DS Wijesinghe

ruwan326 wrote:
Rukshan28 wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Rukshan28 wrote:Im a freshie to this page. there might be a market crash this year or upcoming years. currently the market is overvalued. overvalued stocks have to come down to its intrinsic value or it will fall down even more due to fear.  i wrote a huge reply earlier but it did not get through the chat. lemme crisp my message. lets look into the indicators i use to predict. 

Shiller P/E ratio - it has risen above 25 only three times. in 1929 it rose to 32, and then the market crashed down 90 percent. in 2000, it rose to 44, and then the market crashed down to 50 percent. third time is now. the shiller p/e risen to 31.

Wilshire GDP -it went over 100 in 2000 and in 2008 and its now reached new height 155 percent. noone can accurately say the exact time of market crash. even warren buffet cannot. but we can predict. i am gonna wait and see how MR. Market play around.   Arrow
Rukshan28, My friend Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Icon_biggrin 

There will be plenty of rice eating donkeys here in this forum and do not become one of them.......
"Shiller P/E ratio - it has risen above 25 only three times. in 1929 it rose to 32, and then the market crashed down 90 percent."

CSE started in 1985 (Share trading in Sri Lanka was initiated in 1896 under Share Brokers Association (SBA). In 1904 SBA was renamed as Colombo Brokers' Association. They started auctioning shares in an open land. Later a competitor evolved, Stock Brokers Association and in 1985 Colombo Brockers & Stock Brokers merged and formed Colombo Securities Exchange.)  

Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Lol  lol! lol!

So leave political parties and political agendas side and post something valuable to forum members ............ Thank you

Since maharaja missing these days you can continue market crash topic    king king king

Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Penis15

i aint here to support maharaja or anyone. i dont even know who maharaja is. im here to share my views and find new viable businesses to buy. 

i got a question is it possible to buy international shares from srilanka? Very Happy  Suspect

යන්නේ කොහෙද ?මල්ලේ පොල්

මං ඇහුවේ 1929 Shiller P/E ratio එක ගැන .
පරණ profile block වුනාම "Im a freshie to this page" බබාල කියාගෙන තමයි අළුත් profile වලින් log වෙන්නේ ............. 
I asked you about "1929 Shiller P/E ratio" 
Once they got blocked they will come back with new profiles and it's pretty normal here (21000+ members shown in this forum)

Ruwan please stop this kind of insulting posts which could discourage newcomers to become new members of of this forum

Every member who think the market would go down, you brand them to be Maharaja or his supporter or anti UNP supporter

Same way one could ask whether your previous profile was blocked here or whether you are running fake multiple accounts?

Let's keep ourselves concentrated on the topics please.

378Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:36 pm

ruwan326

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

dsam wrote:
DS Wijesinghe wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:Is this the same Maharaja predicting Market crash?????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now you will understand he is not a fan of the previous govt. It appears he believed in this govt to some point and later analysed the market is going the other way.i.e. going down

And to your surprise now you should realise he is not a staunch Mahinda campaigner, for which you are mad at him

Though he is not a Mahinda fan, he has correctly analysed who is going to win the Next Presidential campaign

Obviously he is now more concerned about his money and wealth rather than blindly supporting a govt which had made our nation one of the least growing countries in Asia

p.s. Don't post writings to Maharaaja in Sinhala letters, he can't read Sinhala letters
It seems like this ruwan326,yahapalana shopping boy  not even his father's balls when Maharaja was predicting these.
Well dsam, you were not in your fathers balls when I born for sure.

379Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:51 pm

ruwan326

DS Wijesinghe wrote:

What is the guarantee that Maharaja give in 2020?????
2015 he promote and 2018 crash guarantee Wink 

Lets say MR/family comeback 2020 and 2023 he do the same Mad Mad Mad

Changing parties is not the solution... We tried this for last 70 years and see where sri lanka stands now.

380Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:00 pm

ranferdi

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

DS Wijesinghe wrote:

He has correctly analyzed who is going to win next presidential election???? IS he god ?? The major opposition has so many blunders and not sure yet who will context.. Internecine clashes would begin anytime within opposition. 

At the same time if any wise person to support or promote previous regime or bring back any one connected to it is acting in heinous hidden attitude as that will not help country anyway.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

381Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:50 pm

Ryan Hudson

Finally during slump period, what really happened was rich got richer poor got poorer, i feel really empathetic about our local retail guys misguided by weak stockbrokers, TKYO is a classic example, Warren Buffet has said this many times to buy when others sell, I dont how to give brain to these mad fellows

PS But above all bond scammers including Ranil Ravi and Mahendran has to be punished for their crime

382Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:35 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

DS Wijesinghe wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Rukshan28 wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Rukshan28 wrote:Im a freshie to this page. there might be a market crash this year or upcoming years. currently the market is overvalued. overvalued stocks have to come down to its intrinsic value or it will fall down even more due to fear.  i wrote a huge reply earlier but it did not get through the chat. lemme crisp my message. lets look into the indicators i use to predict. 

Shiller P/E ratio - it has risen above 25 only three times. in 1929 it rose to 32, and then the market crashed down 90 percent. in 2000, it rose to 44, and then the market crashed down to 50 percent. third time is now. the shiller p/e risen to 31.

Wilshire GDP -it went over 100 in 2000 and in 2008 and its now reached new height 155 percent. noone can accurately say the exact time of market crash. even warren buffet cannot. but we can predict. i am gonna wait and see how MR. Market play around.   Arrow
Rukshan28, My friend Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Icon_biggrin 

There will be plenty of rice eating donkeys here in this forum and do not become one of them.......
"Shiller P/E ratio - it has risen above 25 only three times. in 1929 it rose to 32, and then the market crashed down 90 percent."

CSE started in 1985 (Share trading in Sri Lanka was initiated in 1896 under Share Brokers Association (SBA). In 1904 SBA was renamed as Colombo Brokers' Association. They started auctioning shares in an open land. Later a competitor evolved, Stock Brokers Association and in 1985 Colombo Brockers & Stock Brokers merged and formed Colombo Securities Exchange.)  

Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Lol  lol! lol!

So leave political parties and political agendas side and post something valuable to forum members ............ Thank you

Since maharaja missing these days you can continue market crash topic    king king king

Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Penis15

i aint here to support maharaja or anyone. i dont even know who maharaja is. im here to share my views and find new viable businesses to buy. 

i got a question is it possible to buy international shares from srilanka? Very Happy  Suspect

යන්නේ කොහෙද ?මල්ලේ පොල්

මං ඇහුවේ 1929 Shiller P/E ratio එක ගැන .
පරණ profile block වුනාම "Im a freshie to this page" බබාල කියාගෙන තමයි අළුත් profile වලින් log වෙන්නේ ............. 
I asked you about "1929 Shiller P/E ratio" 
Once they got blocked they will come back with new profiles and it's pretty normal here (21000+ members shown in this forum)

Ruwan please stop this kind of insulting posts which could discourage newcomers to become new members of of this forum

Every member who think the market would go down, you brand them to be Maharaja or his supporter or anti UNP supporter

Same way one could ask whether your previous profile was blocked here or whether you are running fake multiple accounts?

Let's keep ourselves concentrated on the topics please.
DS,I am still waiting for his reply on "1929 Shiller P/E ratio"

ruwan326

ruwan326

stockback wrote:
DS Wijesinghe wrote:Stockback we can understand your sorrow and frustration. It hurts when you see the reality, isn't it?

I am sure you must have been overjoyed to have heard that your Supreme Leader will continue till 2030 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

perelanawa kiyla awanam hire giyath peralanna one...

nathinam Goal eka success naha.

ehema unama psychology balapanawa next election eka...

madyastha manussaya ath wenawa...
Who will take care of this guys family?
UNP/SLFP/Pohottuwa/JVP which ever party you are it does not matter, no body care and you and me ain't in their RICH club.......

ජනබලයට පැමිණි පුද්ගලයකු හෘදයාබාධයකින් මරුට - බීමත්ව රෝහල් ගතවූවන් 81 යි - අවුල් වුනේ රෑට බොන්න නොදුන් නිසාද?

Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Collage

කාබද්ධ විපක්ෂයේ “ජනබලය කොළඹට“ රැලියට කොළඹට පැමිණි පුද්ගලයකු හෘදයාබාධයකින් මිය ගොස් ඇති බව කොළඹ ජාතික රෝහලේ ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි. මෙලෙස මියගොස් ඇත්තේ අවු. 38 වියැති හැටන් ප්‍රදේශයේ පදිංචිකරුවෙකි. මේ අතර  මෙම විරෝධතාවය අතරතුර අධික ලෙස බීමත්වී මහපාරේ ඇද වැටී 
පසුව රෝහල්ගතකරවූ පිරිස 81 වන බවද වාර්තාවේ.ඔවුන් රෝහල් ගතකිරීමට භාවිතා කර තිබුනේ සුවසැරිය ගිලන් රථ වන අතර මේ ගැන සඳහන් කරමින් නි.ඇමති අජිත් පී පෙරේරා ඊයේ උපහාසයෙන් කතා කළේය.

දුර බැහැර සිට පැමිණි පිරිස් වෙත ප්‍රාදේශීය සංවිධායකයින් ආහාර පාර්සල හා බීමට මත්පැන් සපයා තිබු අතර ඇතැමුන්ට වැඩිවී 

මෙසේ මහමග ඇදවැටීම නිසා පෙළපාලිවල ගමන් කිරීමේ අයට ඔවුන් පෑගි යන තත්වයක් උදාවූ බවත් ඔවුනගේ ආරක්ෂාව පිණිස මත් ගතිය හිඳෙන තුරු රෝහලට පිටත් කර යවා තිබූ බවත් වාර්තා විය.

කෙසේ වෙතත් දහවල් මත්පැන් සැපයීම කළත් රාත්‍රියේ ලේක්හවුස් වටරවුම අසළදී සත්‍යග්‍රහය වෙනුවෙන් සම්බන්ධවන අයට මත්පැන් ලබා නොදීමට සංවිධායකයින් තීරණය කර තිබූ අතර මේ හේතුව නිසාදෝ රාත්‍රී වැඩසටහන කඩාකප්පල්වී පිරිස නික්ම ගොස්  විරෝධතාව අවසන් කරන්නට පවා සිදුවිය.
Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Image1

Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Image2
Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 40980506_147902019471279_5838171499541823488_n

384Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:05 pm

Maharaja

Expert
Expert

John Keells Holdings (JKH) is likely to be removed from the MSCI Frontier Markets 100 Index, which captures large- and mid-cap shares across 29 frontier markets, sources said.
This will be done as part of the May 2018 Semi-Annual Index Review (SAIR) as the company failed to meet the minimum liquidity requirement. At the time of the SAIR, JKH was below the required amount. The Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE) is yet to receive a response on this from the MSCI, CSE sources said. They said that MSCI has responded on other matters, but hasn’t still come back to them on John Keells. They added that it’s likely this stock will be removed from MSCI.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/180603/business-times/jkh-to-move-out-of-msci-296343.html

Maharaja

385Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:23 pm

sahan8896

John keels was removed right?.By the way epf will give the knockout puch for gonraja.The broke who wants to panic everyone,in the forum recently you were looking for a buyer for AEL 4 milllion

386Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:40 pm

pererap

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

sahan8896 wrote:John keels was removed right?.By the way epf will give the knockout puch for gonraja.The broke who wants to panic everyone,in the forum recently you were looking for a buyer for AEL 4 milllion
This was in June 03, was JKH removed by now??????

387Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:10 am

ranferdi

ranferdi

ruwan326 wrote:
stockback wrote:
DS Wijesinghe wrote:Stockback we can understand your sorrow and frustration. It hurts when you see the reality, isn't it?

I am sure you must have been overjoyed to have heard that your Supreme Leader will continue till 2030 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

perelanawa kiyla awanam hire giyath peralanna one...

nathinam Goal eka success naha.

ehema unama psychology balapanawa next election eka...

madyastha manussaya ath wenawa...
Who will take care of this guys family?
UNP/SLFP/Pohottuwa/JVP which ever party you are it does not matter, no body care and you and me ain't in their RICH club.......

ජනබලයට පැමිණි පුද්ගලයකු හෘදයාබාධයකින් මරුට - බීමත්ව රෝහල් ගතවූවන් 81 යි - අවුල් වුනේ රෑට බොන්න නොදුන් නිසාද?

Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Collage

කාබද්ධ විපක්ෂයේ “ජනබලය කොළඹට“ රැලියට කොළඹට පැමිණි පුද්ගලයකු හෘදයාබාධයකින් මිය ගොස් ඇති බව කොළඹ ජාතික රෝහලේ ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි. මෙලෙස මියගොස් ඇත්තේ අවු. 38 වියැති හැටන් ප්‍රදේශයේ පදිංචිකරුවෙකි. මේ අතර  මෙම විරෝධතාවය අතරතුර අධික ලෙස බීමත්වී මහපාරේ ඇද වැටී 
පසුව රෝහල්ගතකරවූ පිරිස 81 වන බවද වාර්තාවේ.ඔවුන් රෝහල් ගතකිරීමට භාවිතා කර තිබුනේ සුවසැරිය ගිලන් රථ වන අතර මේ ගැන සඳහන් කරමින් නි.ඇමති අජිත් පී පෙරේරා ඊයේ උපහාසයෙන් කතා කළේය.

දුර බැහැර සිට පැමිණි පිරිස් වෙත ප්‍රාදේශීය සංවිධායකයින් ආහාර පාර්සල හා බීමට මත්පැන් සපයා තිබු අතර ඇතැමුන්ට වැඩිවී 

මෙසේ මහමග ඇදවැටීම නිසා පෙළපාලිවල ගමන් කිරීමේ අයට ඔවුන් පෑගි යන තත්වයක් උදාවූ බවත් ඔවුනගේ ආරක්ෂාව පිණිස මත් ගතිය හිඳෙන තුරු රෝහලට පිටත් කර යවා තිබූ බවත් වාර්තා විය.

කෙසේ වෙතත් දහවල් මත්පැන් සැපයීම කළත් රාත්‍රියේ ලේක්හවුස් වටරවුම අසළදී සත්‍යග්‍රහය වෙනුවෙන් සම්බන්ධවන අයට මත්පැන් ලබා නොදීමට සංවිධායකයින් තීරණය කර තිබූ අතර මේ හේතුව නිසාදෝ රාත්‍රී වැඩසටහන කඩාකප්පල්වී පිරිස නික්ම ගොස්  විරෝධතාව අවසන් කරන්නට පවා සිදුවිය.
Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Image1

Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Image2
Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 40980506_147902019471279_5838171499541823488_n

We cannot give brains to fools. and the pathetic set of politicos use those brainless alcoholics as tools to show power. Can we expect any good from a Politician like Namal who says organized this and was boasting they will stay overnight. But left people and went for dinner in five stars????

There are few brainy people in the forum who canvass for Rajapassas, I guess the reason should be that they have lost all there share from Maharajas Loot.

388Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:06 am

samaritan

"President calls for electing an honest man as PM" ('The Island' of today)

One wonders what's President's opinion about current PM?

Is it true the Vietnam Central Bank is heavily guarded from yesterday???

389Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:25 am

pererap

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

samaritan wrote:"President calls for electing an honest man as PM" ('The Island' of today)

President calls for electing an honest man as PM
September 10, 2018, 12:13 pm 

Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 1909819720mithree
By Dharmasiri Jayawardena

President Maithripala Sirisena says that the political parties and politicians, preoccupied with the next presidential election, should try to find someone who is above board as the next prime minister.

Sirisena said that the need of the hour was to find an honest person who upheld Sri Lankan values to function as the next PM.

Addressing an SLFP rally in Nivitigala on Saturday, the President said that nobody could decide when the next presidential election would be held as it was his prerogative to do so. He said that he would not hold presidential polls even a day ahead of the scheduled date.

"Nowhere in the world has a President got his powers reduced. I did so."
How about bringing back MR Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

390Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:59 pm

dsam

dsam

pererap wrote:
samaritan wrote:"President calls for electing an honest man as PM" ('The Island' of today)

President Maithripala Sirisena says that the political parties and politicians, preoccupied with the next presidential election, should try to find someone who is above board as the next prime minister.

Sirisena said that the need of the hour was to find an honest person who upheld Sri Lankan values to function as the next PM.

Addressing an SLFP rally in Nivitigala on Saturday, the President said that nobody could decide when the next presidential election would be held as it was his prerogative to do so. He said that he would not hold presidential polls even a day ahead of the scheduled date.

MR will not work with" puppets" and" lolas"

391Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:44 am

pererap

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

dsam wrote:
pererap wrote:

lolas Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

392Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:56 am

ranferdi

ranferdi

pererap wrote:
dsam wrote:
pererap wrote:

What is the meaning of lolas..??

393Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:47 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

ranferdi wrote:
pererap wrote:
dsam wrote:
pererap wrote:

Lola is a female given name in German, Spanish and other language groups. It is a short form of the Spanish name Dolores, meaning "sorrows", taken from one of the titles of the Virgin Mary: Nuestra Señora de los Dolores, or Our Lady of Sorrows. alien

394Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 pm

DS Wijesinghe

ranferdi wrote:
samaritan wrote:
Oh yeah, everyone should encourage & protect this Govt if we need advanced robbers!. The meticulous planning & execution of the Central Bank bond scam leaves no room to doubt how advanced the robbers are. God save Sri Lanka!

You are catching the story from other end.. I am not rejecting allegations against CB Bond Issues but appreciating the actions taken in comparison to previous regime. It is not worth to bring back MR to protest this government or the bond issue scandal.. If the people choose so it will be like getting chilli in exchange of ginger...
In 2015 Jan people bought Horapalana Chillies in exchange of Mahinda's Ginger govt. which was taking Sri Lanka on a path of economic prosperity to our nation. Now people are waiting to chase away these Horapalana Chillies and bring back Mahinda's Ginger Govt. as soon as possible.

1.GDP Growth-Ginger Govt vs. Horapalana Chillies

Year Govt GDP Growth %
2010Ginger     8.0 
2011Ginger    8.4
2012Ginger    9.1
2013Ginger    3.4
2014Ginger    5.0
2015Horapalana Chillies    5.0
2016Horapalana Chillies    4.5
2017Horapalana Chillies    3.1
2018 1 QHorapalana Chillies   3.1
source :- IMF

2. GDP Per Capita Income(USD) Growth-Ginger Govt vs. Horapalana Chillies

Year Govt GDP Per Capita(USD) Growth
2010Ginger        7.0 %
2011Ginger        7.4 %
2012Ginger       11.5 %
2013Ginger        2.6%
2014Ginger        4.0%
2015Horapalana Chillies        4.0%
2016Horapalana Chillies         3.3%
2017Horapalana Chillies         2.0%
Source :- IMF

395Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:52 pm

dsam

dsam

ranferdi wrote:
pererap wrote:
dsam wrote:
pererap wrote:

It's slang sinhala term"lolla"

396Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:47 pm

samaritan

dsam wrote:
ranferdi wrote:
'lollas' are men who go after 'kollas'.

397Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:52 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi

dsam wrote:
ranferdi wrote:
pererap wrote:
dsam wrote:
pererap wrote:

I have checked and came to know this is discriminatory slang used in for Homosexual person. 

So you say Mahinda will not work with Homo Sexual. Please view below link.  

https://www.mfa.gov.lk/si/37-mr-mangala-samaraweera-2005-2007-january/

how pathetic you people who supports Mahinda, but mahinda never hesitate to work with lolla or anyone to stay in power, As usual they use the foolish mindset of country men as support base. Recent rally to topple the government is just example.

398Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:53 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi

In the other side its the foolishness and uneducated mind set of Sri Lankans who still do not recognize the rights of LGBT community.

399Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:29 pm

samaritan

ranferdi wrote:In the other side its the foolishness and uneducated mind set of Sri Lankans who still do not recognize the rights of LGBT community.
May be dsam dislikes the LGBT community but no one can deny your right to fight.

400Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:37 pm

DS Wijesinghe

ranferdi wrote:
Maharaja wrote:
ranferdi wrote:
Maharaja wrote:Try to understand - Everyone who has big accounts are finding buyers to exit the portfolios.
Foreigners are struggling to clear accounts.

But no one wants to buy because 98% of company performance is declining. (except exporting companies). Country's economy is collapsing.

Whats the solution ? Putting epf money to this crashing stock market and loosing tax payer money.
It will not stop the market decline. 

eg: JKH Main shareholder wants to sell stake. EPF not big even to buy 20% of that stake. 

Maharaja
Ranferdi Wrote

You are telling JKH main stake holder wants to sell and EPF is not enough to buy 20% of that...… This is a lie.

JKH total market capitalization is 195 Billion, Total EPF Fund value is 1281 Billion..
. Your sole intent is to lie deceive and drag the market down. To vandalize economy and then to bring back MARA.....
Maharaja wrote

Its very hard when you dont have proper knowledge. 
Each time like children you cry.

A fund cannot invest like retailers invest. There are rules and committee guidelines.  Khazanah holds 10% + of jkh /19.5 Bn, epf cannot buy such big stake unless their portfolio rules change.

epf Fund value means - epf market cap. and not cash at hand. Learn the difference.

So as i said this is not a solution and will not stop ASI falling 

Maharaja

I know EPF is not going to put all their monies into market. But As I know they have setup guidelines now.. I am not aware what is the cap for Share market investments. But this action will definitely bring life to market. My problem is you always not looking at the positive side but only negative side.

Ranferdi you proudly call others uneducated and imply that you are so educated. But when we read the above conversation between you and Maharaja it is evident your level of education/un-education

In fact Maharaja has exposed your level of education/un-education and your ability/inability to understand macro economic issues

401Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:30 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi

DS Wijesinghe wrote:
ranferdi wrote:
Maharaja wrote:
ranferdi wrote:
Maharaja wrote:Try to understand - Everyone who has big accounts are finding buyers to exit the portfolios.
Foreigners are struggling to clear accounts.

But no one wants to buy because 98% of company performance is declining. (except exporting companies). Country's economy is collapsing.

Whats the solution ? Putting epf money to this crashing stock market and loosing tax payer money.
It will not stop the market decline. 

eg: JKH Main shareholder wants to sell stake. EPF not big even to buy 20% of that stake. 

Maharaja
Ranferdi Wrote

You are telling JKH main stake holder wants to sell and EPF is not enough to buy 20% of that...… This is a lie.

JKH total market capitalization is 195 Billion, Total EPF Fund value is 1281 Billion..
. Your sole intent is to lie deceive and drag the market down. To vandalize economy and then to bring back MARA.....
Maharaja wrote

Its very hard when you dont have proper knowledge. 
Each time like children you cry.

A fund cannot invest like retailers invest. There are rules and committee guidelines.  Khazanah holds 10% + of jkh /19.5 Bn, epf cannot buy such big stake unless their portfolio rules change.

epf Fund value means - epf market cap. and not cash at hand. Learn the difference.

So as i said this is not a solution and will not stop ASI falling 

Maharaja

I know EPF is not going to put all their monies into market. But As I know they have setup guidelines now.. I am not aware what is the cap for Share market investments. But this action will definitely bring life to market. My problem is you always not looking at the positive side but only negative side.

Ranferdi you proudly call others uneducated and imply that you are so educated. But when we read the above conversation between you and Maharaja it is evident your level of education/un-education

In fact Maharaja has exposed your level of education/un-education and your ability/inability to understand macro economic issues

What is proven in above communication is that Maharaja is misappropriating the JKH value and EPF net worth. even if epf allows 20% cap they can absorb JKH shares held for sale with the investor.

Do you think maharaja is so fool to tell EPF cannot 

""You are telling JKH main stake holder wants to sell and EPF is not enough to buy 20% of that...… This is a lie.

.""

see below 20% of 1285 billion is 256 billion.. can easily absorb total JKH market cap. 

Prove if this is wrong..

Maharaja is not fool but plays cunning tricks to bring markets down

402Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:41 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi

ranferdi wrote:In the other side its the foolishness and uneducated mind set of Sri Lankans who still do not recognize the rights of LGBT community.

Also I have quoted him saying foolish is due to his comment of LGBT community. When some one being so bigotry against section of a community they are real fools.

403Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:34 pm

samaritan

ranferdi wrote:

Also I have quoted him saying foolish is due to his comment of LGBT community. When some one being so bigotry against section of a community they are real fools.
May be the 'other side' is not the preferred side by Sri Lankans.Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Icon_lol
Let's be more concerned about the 'investor community'.

404Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:02 am

samaritan

Sri Lanka's debt could swell with falling rupee. This is of serious concern!

405Maharaja's Advice - Page 16 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:41 am

ranferdi

ranferdi

samaritan wrote:Sri Lanka's debt could swell with falling rupee. This is of serious concern!

Yes... At the same time its better to put the full stop to this prayer for market crash.. Guys lets imagine janabalaya has toppled the government and keep quite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum