Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Submit Post

Latest topics

» It’s time to stop depending on the stock market and take control of your money.
by ONTHEMONEY Today at 2:47 pm

» Shares to Buy
by PDH Today at 2:43 pm

» Your Predictions About These Stock
by kanishkaecomm Today at 2:35 pm

» HAYCARB PLC
by Win Win Today at 2:33 pm

» What do you think about ALUMEX?
by MarketResearch Today at 1:46 pm

» He is Bill Gates's hero. He should be everybody's hero.
by dayandacool Today at 1:35 pm

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
by crs Today at 1:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Today at 12:40 pm

» HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC (HHL.N0000)
by abey Today at 10:10 am

» Sanasa bank is going to jump Rs 75
by abey Today at 10:07 am

» RICH.N000 is heating up.
by shakthi1974 Today at 9:46 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by judecroos Today at 6:38 am

» THE COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC (CFLB.N0000)
by judecroos Today at 6:33 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by Harry82 Today at 6:06 am

» GALORE OF GOOD NEWS TO THE CSE
by Kipling Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» CHMX hidden gem
by Tradewise Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» EMER.......
by Tissa Yesterday at 5:42 pm

» Card Promotions in Sri Lanka by HNB
by samaritan Yesterday at 5:28 pm

» CINV half a billion profit
by soileconomy Yesterday at 4:39 pm

» ARPICO INSURENCE (AINS.N0000)
by sureshot Yesterday at 3:44 pm

» How does equity risk premium work
by nobileprize55 Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» Secondary market debentures
by dayandacool Yesterday at 12:30 pm

» Fixed Deposits Interest Rates - Hatton National Bank in Sri Lank
by MarketResearch Yesterday at 10:27 am

» Capital Savings Account with high interest rates from HNB Sri Lanka
by MarketResearch Yesterday at 10:12 am

» Personal Loans in Sri Lanka from Hatton National Bank (HNB)
by MarketResearch Yesterday at 10:12 am

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 17 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests

crs, dayandacool, desh87, ErangaDS, Eugine Fernando, gayan1987, kanishkaecomm, Lawa, Mithooshan, Nprabash, ONTHEMONEY, PDH, sakila123, sdisnaka, smnsam, soileconomy, Win Win

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Statistics
We have 23330 registered users
The newest registered user is menasros

Our users have posted a total of 356723 messages in 52541 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » The Prison » From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock

From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock Empty From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:01 pm

krishan Aakash


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
MONDAY on words GREG play huge game in SEC according to my KNOWLEDGE.I think further more GREG wont fall.IT WONT fall below 32 again,NEXT week GREG stocks DEMAND lot and people become millionaires from this.AS well as NEXT week market show big movements upwards.IF this start to play again it would BOOM up to 50 range without any hesitation.Since warrant 2 story has been postpone this change can be happened easily.I think GREG evoke fortune for us from next week onwards.Happy trading.bye



Last edited by rijayasooriya on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : capital letters corrected.)

bePositive

bePositive
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
keep dreaming

http://www.viabletraffic.com

cseguide

cseguide
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think this will go further down. But any share that falls will not go straight downward. The trend is downward. But with some both way movements in between.

notme

notme
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
the downfall started on a false news regarding a right issue.now the doubt has been cleared.no reason to go down. bounce

cseguide

cseguide
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@notme wrote:the downfall started on a false news regarding a right issue.now the doubt has been cleared.no reason to go down. bounce
It is a highly overvalued share. It is enough for going down

krishan Aakash


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
there are lot of people bound with GREG.IT wont go further down.BY Analyzing last three days it was confirmed that it wont go further down words.
Last Wednesday it was reduced by 5.5
last Thursday it was reduced by 2.0
today it was up by 0.20
Finally i have to say that right issue news went to recycle bin and warrant 2 conversion has been postpone to 2013....
So new era of GREG will be in front of u very soon....IF some body collect the GREG of this level will be winners.this chance wont come again.bye

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think downfall started with the speculation that, W1 holders who applied for additional shares got all what they applied and in fear that they can sell at the prevailing price. Anyhow there was another story that LIONHEART hasn't subscribe for their entitlement but another foreign fund applied a considerable amount of additional shares.

Whatever the story the share is worth around 30/- levels. If it comes bellow 30/- it's attractive to me. It's not going to be a scrap bellow Rs.30/-. Its NAV is around 24/-. As W1 conversion took place at Rs.24/-, NAV will not be diluted by the increased number of shares. Only thing to monitor is the selling pressure from those who got additional shares (believed to be around 2.5m shares applied by local shareholders as additionals), as they are in a 25% profit even at Rs.30/-.

The game will depend on the people who got additionals. But definitely it will bounce back once the selling is over. I am very happy to re-enter bellow or around Rs.30/- levels.

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Again some lazy, instant millionaires ,going to burn their hands.
Parent company will divest their stake slowly to some traders at a very higher cost.(through warrants and market).
As whole market will be again in a mess if these kind of shares go up.
If we look at their financial value ,
But it has got a good propaganda ,where theses type of shares can be marketed to some investors who are not worried about financials.

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
First of all this thread need to be in the prison.
So many are coming to this forum to do promotion.Shame no?

10From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:09 pm

krishan Aakash


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Mr kumar ..this is not a promotion.we sharing our ideas..if u can read English u can see my first post.in their i have told this post according to my thought.I think u got lost your money from GREG and u so jealousy who wd take benefits from GREG in near future.IF u don't like this type of post u don't post any thing here and don't blame the people who share their ideas.PLEASE u mind your business and don't pry others valuable ideas if u drunken mother's milk.I am very sorry to say like this.



Last edited by krishan Aakash on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

11From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:13 pm

notme

notme
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kumar wrote:First of all this thread need to be in the prison.
So many are coming to this forum to do promotion.Shame no?


everybody has their own ideas.we must be polite enough to respect them .nobody as stupid as to consider these are buying and selling recommendations.

12From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:15 pm

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hariesha wrote:I think downfall started with the speculation that, W1 holders who applied for additional shares got all what they applied and in fear that they can sell at the prevailing price. Anyhow there was another story that LIONHEART hasn't subscribe for their entitlement but another foreign fund applied a considerable amount of additional shares.

Whatever the story the share is worth around 30/- levels. If it comes bellow 30/- it's attractive to me. It's not going to be a scrap bellow Rs.30/-. Its NAV is around 24/-. As W1 conversion took place at Rs.24/-, NAV will not be diluted by the increased number of shares. Only thing to monitor is the selling pressure from those who got additional shares (believed to be around 2.5m shares applied by local shareholders as additionals), as they are in a 25% profit even at Rs.30/-.

The game will depend on the people who got additionals. But definitely it will bounce back once the selling is over. I am very happy to re-enter bellow or around Rs.30/- levels.

THIS IS NOT A PROMOTION. I HAVE SHOWN THE + AND - OF THE SHARE. I SAID I AM HAPPY TO ENTER BELLOW 30 DEPENDING ON THE SELLING PREASURE. ANY HOW I HAVE EARNED LOT FROM GREG IN THE PAST AS WELL AS TODAY ITSELF. I BOUGHT W12 YESTERDAY AND SOLD TO DAY 14.90 ONWARDS, WITHOUT ANY PROMOTION.

NOW WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PARENT COMPANY DUMPING AS NEXT CONVERSION IS ON SEP. 2013. SO PEOPLE HAVE 1 1/2 YEARS TO PLAY WITHOUT ANY WORRIES.

*** ANY HOW WOULD LIKE TO REITARATE THAT THIS NOT A PROMOTION. ***

13From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@krishan Aakash wrote:Mr kumar ..this is not a promotion.we sharing our ideas..if u can read English u can see my first post.in their i have told this post according to my thought.I think u got lost your money from GREG and u so jealousy who wd take benefits from GREG in near future.IF u don't like this type of post u don't post any thing here and don't blame the people who share their ideas.PLEASE u mind your business and don't pry others valuable ideas if u drunken mother's milk.I am very sorry to say like this.

Thanks for your well worded comment, please understand as you got the right to say your thought same as to me also.
Still I'm standing on my comment. I'm not loosing anything, because I never ever want to keep these craps in my PF.

I read the following link also. (now I can understand your emotional upset, calm down)
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14349-i-have-gregn-stocks-with-57-range

14From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 pm

krishan Aakash


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
HA HA ha u foolish men...IN My first post i told u if this hit it can easily go about 50 range. yep previously i had got greg stock in 57 range...now all of them i average to 33 level.i am real winner after greg moving....I am not stupid person keepin my greg stock in 57 range...ha ha ha

15From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@krishan Aakash wrote:HA HA ha u foolish men...IN My first post i told u if this hit it can easily go about 50 range. yep previously i had got greg stock in 57 range...now all of them i average to 33 level.i am real winner after greg moving....I am not stupid person keepin my greg stock in 57 range...ha ha ha
OK intelligent man. I wonder how you average from 57 to 33.
Wish you all the best.

16From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 pm

TortoizePlus

TortoizePlus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kumar wrote:
@krishan Aakash wrote:HA HA ha u foolish men...IN My first post i told u if this hit it can easily go about 50 range. yep previously i had got greg stock in 57 range...now all of them i average to 33 level.i am real winner after greg moving....I am not stupid person keepin my greg stock in 57 range...ha ha ha
OK intelligent man. I wonder how you average from 57 to 33.
Wish you all the best.

I thought to go back to my grade 5 mathematics.

Lets assume Krishan had X amount of GREG at 57. Then his total cost is 57X.

Lowest value that Krishan could have bought it back is 31.40.

Assume he bought Y number of shares at 31.40.
Then his total cost is 31.40Y

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y
That is, if Krishan had 1000 GREG at 57, he should have bought 15000 GREG at 31.40.

What a good trader you are Krishan.. you have averaged down it by buying 15 times more shares from the initial investment.

Note:- I failed grade 5 exam.

17From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:11 am

Chris Gardner

Chris Gardner
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@TortoizePlus wrote:

I thought to go back to my grade 5 mathematics.

Lets assume Krishan had X amount of GREG at 57. Then his total cost is 57X.

Lowest value that Krishan could have bought it back is 31.40.

Assume he bought Y number of shares at 31.40.
Then his total cost is 31.40Y

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y
That is, if Krishan had 1000 GREG at 57, he should have bought 15000 GREG at 31.40.

What a good trader you are Krishan.. you have averaged down it by buying 15 times more shares from the initial investment.

Note:- I failed grade 5 exam.


You got him man.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

18From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock Empty Re: From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:47 am

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chris Gardner wrote:
@TortoizePlus wrote:

I thought to go back to my grade 5 mathematics.

Lets assume Krishan had X amount of GREG at 57. Then his total cost is 57X.

Lowest value that Krishan could have bought it back is 31.40.

Assume he bought Y number of shares at 31.40.
Then his total cost is 31.40Y

Then
(57X+31.40Y)/(X+Y) = 33
57X + 31.40Y = 33X+33Y
24X = 1.60Y
15X = 1Y
That is, if Krishan had 1000 GREG at 57, he should have bought 15000 GREG at 31.40.

What a good trader you are Krishan.. you have averaged down it by buying 15 times more shares from the initial investment.

Note:- I failed grade 5 exam.


You got him man.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Let the cat out of the bag.

sajeethk


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
May be he has 100 shares of less than that @ Rs 57/- That's y he can do average to Rs 33 Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

cseguide

cseguide
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
This share went up creating a gold mine for some and now going down creating a blood bath for many

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum