FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to kill those buggers & suicide

+20
soileconomy
Chinwi
Hawk Eye
csehistorian
FXX
prasa2004
Universalgoal
notme
hariesha
ashoka1966
wiki
K.Haputantri
market bull
mra
TortoizePlus
mark
Leo
Roboticfx
Rapaport
opfdo
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty I want to kill those buggers & suicide Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:19 pm

opfdo

opfdo
Vice President - Equity Analytics

what the hell those F----- doing. ? Evil or Very Mad affraid

I know this will be deleted. but i want to express my feelings

Rapaport

Rapaport
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

which one u talking about?/ LOL

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Don't worry friend! Be relax! Relaxed person among tempered will win the game easily. My pf 50%+ loss but I don't think about it much. My advice is turn off the computer and stay away till the next green day. You may think that i'm telling jokes and I have a mental problem also but this is a real truth. I have read many biographies of successful persons in Sri lanka and in other countries who shook the world and I have learnt the secrets of their success.Very Happy

Leo

Leo
Manager - Equity Analytics

calm down pal. cool down. wait. Dont get panic

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

osmand wrote:what the hell those F----- doing. ? Evil or Very Mad affraid

i wont delete this mate,express yourself...........

yes,they ruined the golden market,bugger politicians Evil or Very Mad

opfdo

opfdo

Leo wrote:calm down pal. cool down. wait. Dont get panic

ok pls tell me all what is the reason for this ? should our cse face for this kind of tragedy ?

TortoizePlus

TortoizePlus

Roboticfx wrote:Don't worry friend! Be relax! Relaxed person among tempered will win the game easily. My pf 50%+ loss but I don't think about it much. My advice is turn off the computer and stay away till the next green day. You may think that i'm telling jokes and I have a mental problem also but this is a real truth. I have read many biographies of successful persons in Sri lanka and in other countries who shook the world and I have learnt the secrets of their success.Very Happy

I feel sorry for fulltime palyers in CSE. We have to accept their feelings.
Others,
they can forget CSE for a while and focus on their Job which is the main income source. Otherwise you will loose both.

mra

mra

shame politicians...how those buggers eat buriyani for Rs 20/- in parliment canteen
with tax payers money. they don't damn care about the country...

market bull

market bull

Roboticfx wrote:Don't worry friend! Be relax! Relaxed person among tempered will win the game easily. My pf 50%+ loss but I don't think about it much. My advice is turn off the computer and stay away till the next green day. You may think that i'm telling jokes and I have a mental problem also but this is a real truth. I have read many biographies of successful persons in Sri lanka and in other countries who shook the world and I have learnt the secrets of their success.Very Happy

Thats what i am also doing these days.Day by day i am developing my patent skills.It will be indirectly benefited for my personal life also.

10I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 pm

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

Seenigama Devaleta gihin Pol gahamuda nathnum miris ambaramuda Ali Baba saha horu hathaliha mulichchi wenna. Mokoda dannawada gal gahana eka thahanam karala ne.

Osmand, your life is important than those who blunder our share market. You will be OK in time to come.

11I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 pm

wiki

I think there is no point in panic at this moment.

Although there is some sort of systematic risk,is this condition (correction/ crash/manipulation what ever) is not natural.. it is going to hell day by day...

අනේ මට කියන්ඩ....

ලංකාවේ කොම්පැනි වලට future එකකක් ඇත්තෙම නැද්ද...?
ලංකාවට future එකකක් ඇත්තෙම නැද්ද.?
මෙහෙම වට්ටලා කට්ටිය foreigners ගෙන්න ගනීද? (at least they can make profit ne..)

there is a saying that ...

"එතකොට මම සියඹලා ගෙනාවේම නැත්ද....."

Last edited by wiki on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

12I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 pm

ashoka1966

ashoka1966
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Osmand ,my friend If this market direction can be changed by your action, I am coming with you. But would it solve the plight we are facing today as a genuine retail investors in CSE.

Our foolish politiccos irrespective of their color and symbol are eating this country day by day. All such idiots from very top to bottom are thinking very narrowly, and always trying to heap up their load some way or the other. We pity poor souls staring with opened mouth what a “development” is happening around us in this country.

Damn bloody politiccos may you all ruin along with your families without destroying this lovely little country.

F*** you damn politiccos and their henchman!!!!

13I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

If you are doing a job (You should do one.), dedicate the all time that you waste here for achieve success in your job.

I'm still a learner. Today morning, I was in my class. I got to know the situation but I didn't care about it. The only thing that was done by me is, phoned my mother and told her to buy some safe & good counters. Very Happy

14I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:39 pm

hariesha

I do have same feelings. But be calm! Not like earlier days. See the guys who are collecting. Yesterday CINS and Guardian Ceylon two old listed funds on the buy side. Heramilla and ACUIT/GUARDIAN new fund is in buying. Heramilla fund is 5b. They are happy to see blood on the floor. They don’t want to go up and buy. See how the collection goes on in good shares. I am bit jealous about the guys who are collecting SHL. But I bought TAFL.

15I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:53 pm

notme

notme
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

you will not be alone Idea

16I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:32 pm

opfdo

opfdo

notme wrote:

you will not be alone Idea

thank you everyone.

I am so so so so ++++++ upset. Thank you again for the ideas & encouragements yaluwane.

This not natural. They driven up the market. It is also not natural, now driven down, it is also unnatural. many are back the previous SEC MD, but now i think everyone knows how are they. Go & see gossip.lk in Sri Lanka, there is know Law in action for justice, if our leaders drive like this, this country also be like Maldives. They must hang in the public. see our poor ppl money, oh no many are vanished. because of this bullshit.

i am still angry. I given up the doing analysis also. because those analysis are not important on this blood market.

17I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Universalgoal

all in the same boat even RanilW

18I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:14 pm

prasa2004

i was analysing charts-fundamentals and had faith on market recovery. today is my saddest day in trading as in deep shit. as you say no point analysis in this unpredictable pig market. i feel like hanging as all my hard earned money wiped off day by day in front of my eyes. people who jumped the boat earlier are benefited as we believe BUY-HOLD and now virtually nothing to hold

19I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:49 pm

FXX

FXX

Cool down bro Smile

20I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:47 pm

csehistorian

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Which buggers are you planning to kill? The buggers who warned that what's happening now will happen?

Or perhaps you were thinking of killing the buggers who wrote books on investing and trading which you didn't read (those books invariably say prices drop faster than they rise in a bear market)

21I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

No war.. No LTTE.. prabakaran R.I.P..No bombs..Economy Booming..Tourist coming..FD inflowing..But CSE crashing Question

What a shame we cant manage this golden opportunity

22I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Hawk Eye wrote:No war.. No LTTE.. prabakaran R.I.P..No bombs..Economy Booming..Tourist coming..FD inflowing..But CSE crashing Question

This could be a golden opportunity for many people.
We may see new names in millionaire list in 1-2 years time.

Unfortunately many of us who did not sell last year have no money to collect.

23I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:01 pm

soileconomy

soileconomy

Hawk Eye wrote:No war.. No LTTE.. prabakaran R.I.P..No bombs..Economy Booming..Tourist coming..FD inflowing..But CSE crashing Question

Unfavourable economic policies.
No long term vision.

24I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:05 pm

walapingana

walapingana
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

CSE=HELL

25I want to kill those buggers & suicide Empty Re: I want to kill those buggers & suicide Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:37 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

walapingana wrote:CSE=HELL

same HELL will be a HEAVEN to strategic players.. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum