FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by glad Today at 9:27 am

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

LLUB technicals - positive

+5
smallville
stocks hunter
hawklk
rainmaker
Humble
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LLUB technicals - positive Empty LLUB technicals - positive Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Humble

Manager - Equity Analytics

Technicals show that if LLUB crosses 300, it might go right up to 340-350 levels!

Along with CSD, TJL and NTB, one of the best shares to buy! Dont buy nonsensical shares - buy solid companies - chances of burning your fingers are less

2LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:55 pm

rainmaker

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Humble wrote:Technicals show that if LLUB crosses 300, it might go right up to 340-350 levels!

Along with CSD, TJL and NTB, one of the best shares to buy! Dont buy nonsensical shares - buy solid companies - chances of burning your fingers are less

Yes LLUB is a solid counter ... cough ... cough.... it's just ok based on what is available

I suggest you see this share price graph and revenue info to see where money goes Razz 

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/companyInfo.do?by=asxCode&asxCode=CTX

3LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:57 pm

hawklk

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Current trend shows that it will not cross 350 in the near future, unless that there is a big force to push it. As of today it shows a decline path. Hey....but you never know tomorrow.

4LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:21 pm

stocks hunter

rainmaker comes with high profile comments but inside it no value. only he knows what he is telling.

5LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:36 pm

rainmaker

stocks hunter wrote:rainmaker comes with high profile comments but inside it no value. only he knows what he is telling.

See page 67 and 68 of the latest annual report

6LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Humble

[quote="rainmaker"]
Humble wrote:Technicals show that if LLUB crosses 300, it might go right up to 340-350 levels!

Yes LLUB is a solid counter ... cough ... cough.... it's just ok based on what is available

I suggest you see this share price graph and revenue info to see where money goes Razz 

This is an Australian company - cant compare

7LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:01 am

Humble

hawklk wrote:Current trend shows that it will not cross 350 in the near future, unless that there is a big force to push it. As of today it shows a decline path. Hey....but you never know tomorrow.

I dont know what kind of technicals you use but it shows that it will reach at least 330 - I reckon it'll go up by at least 10% unless the market moves down - we saw two foriegn funds moving in yesterday - LLUB is a favorite of foreign funds

8LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:24 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

LLUB rested well above 50% Fib and ready for the next barrier 380.. On the other hand, JKH also rested at 50% Fib.
So as I've been saying.. Both JKH & LLUB have the potential to see 400 with the bull..

9LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Humble

smallville wrote:LLUB rested well above 50% Fib and ready for the next barrier 380.. On the other hand, JKH also rested at 50% Fib.
So as I've been saying.. Both JKH & LLUB have the potential to see 400 with the bull..

I agree - it can easily reach 380

10LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Aubrey Perera

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Humble I have quite a large quantity of CSD and I feel it's a good share My average is around 11.10. But with the bear it has dropped a bit. I might buy a bit more to bring my average down. What's your take on CSD ?

11LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Humble

Aubrey Perera wrote:Humble I have quite a large quantity of CSD and I feel it's a good share My average is around 11.10. But with the bear it has dropped a bit. I might buy a bit more to bring my average down. What's your take on CSD ?

Hi -This share was on its way up - it moved from 10.50 all the way to 12.50 (within a few days) a few weeks ago. It only came down since the overall market moved down - if the market hadnt moved down, it may have even gone up to 14 since it was gathering momentum.

Dont worry about today's price - they were based on a turnover of less than rs 200,000. Thats because people are holding onto it since they know its a good share - so no sellers. People will only sell after it moves to 12 levels.

The NAV of this share is 28! It has seen a growth in NA during the last year. And lets not forget that land prices in that area (Towers) has gone up considerably (In Colombo 7, land prices have gone up by 25% over the last few months) so once they revalue their assets, it could be worth around 30. A 30 ruppee share that is making decent profits trading at 10.70!!! One of the best shares out there! People are put off by the Seylan name but it has new management and shareholders so who cares about a silly name! Btw guess who two of the biggest shareholders of the company other than the bank? JB Cocoshell and Mr Dhammika Perera. Those two are two of the best investors around. They wouldnt have got into it if they didnt think it was a good share. You have nothing to worry about, my friend.

12LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Aubrey Perera

Thanks Humble !!! yes Dammika always gets in to a share for a reason. I should by a a little more maybe just to bring my average down. I also noticed periodical huge sell orders probably to keep the share price down. Maybe I should also look at keeping this for more than a year? I was looking at short term to mid term. But I have holding power so i will hold on for as long as possible...Smile

13LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Arena

DP is there for long time. once it went to 19 level from 11 but DP didnt dump his holding. This share was at 6-7 but DP didnt collect more either.

I think he dont know he is having this lot of CSD only we who worried. lol

One main favorable factor i can figure out about CSD is the Balance sheet. They have no debt if i am not mistaken. So can do wonders may be Dividends or can go for a new project with a new debt. ( 2 Years ago they had 800m debt but paid through the right issue money )

14LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Humble

Arena wrote:DP is there for long time. once it went to 19 level from 11 but DP didnt dump his holding. This share was at 6-7 but DP didnt collect more either.

I think he dont know he is having this lot of CSD only we who worried.   lol

One main favorable factor i can figure out about CSD is the Balance sheet. They have no debt if i am not mistaken. So can do wonders may be Dividends or can go for a new project with a new debt. ( 2 Years ago they had 800m debt but paid through the right issue money )

Thats a good point about debts - another plus point for a great company

15LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:51 pm

roshan1039

are we talking about LLUB or CSD better to change the heading or talk about the LLUB

16LLUB technicals - positive Empty Re: LLUB technicals - positive Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:57 pm

pathfinder

pathfinder

Arena wrote:

I think he dont know he is having this lot of CSD only we who worried.   lol

I like this  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum