FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Vote_lcap68%Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Vote_lcap18%Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Vote_lcap13%Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Lanka Milk Foods PLC
by Harry82 Today at 10:40 pm

» LMF vs LAMP
by Harry82 Today at 10:38 pm

» SIERRA CABLES PLC (SIRA.N0000)
by DDS10 Today at 10:31 pm

» R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)
by cseguide Today at 9:37 pm

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by EPS Today at 9:35 pm

» Shares to Buy
by cseguide Today at 9:34 pm

» Renuka Agri Products
by soileconomy Today at 9:29 pm

» HSenid IPO
by MoneyLover Today at 8:34 pm

» LOFC Direction
by RAVI1980 Today at 7:46 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Julie Today at 7:43 pm

» Dialog - Most under valued share
by Harry82 Today at 7:36 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Julie Today at 6:57 pm

» CLC - worth the Investment
by Surajmp Today at 5:56 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by Swissinvest Today at 4:40 pm

» KZOO 32.8% Upside
by Swissinvest Today at 4:25 pm

» Scap vs lofc
by Eleven Today at 3:22 pm

» EXPO/BILL/LOLC
by nish84 Today at 2:44 pm

» provisions already made to retire 2022 foreign debt in full - Cabraal
by samaritan Today at 1:53 pm

» CABO - Cargo Boat sets sail
by samaritan Today at 12:58 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Today at 10:03 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Expert views on SAMP and COMB?

Expert views on SAMP and COMB?

+8
WildBear
EWML
MARKETWATCH2
shadow walker
NZ BOY
dhanurrox
VALUEPICK
TanTan
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:45 pm

TanTan

TanTan
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Why does nobody talk about these?

2Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:58 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

If you go through previous posts you will find out about those two. They too will go up in a major uptrend. BTW I too agree with you. Among banks they didn't talk much about COMB, SAMP and DFCC. They have some support now. In the diversified sector both SHL and SPEN have some strength now. In the past (when there was depressed market)above stocks didn't have much support and they were neglected counters. Some said they are exposure to gold. Every stock, commodity and currency will have their day when they get their  favorable situations.

3Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:42 pm

dhanurrox

Vice President - Equity Analytics

COMB broke big resistance 130.Expect more from in.Like NDB,SAMP will break the magical 200.

4Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:41 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

@dhanurrox wrote:COMB broke big resistance 130.Expect more from in.Like NDB,SAMP will break the magical 200.
Dhanu promotion ekak vage my congratz dhanu

5Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:42 pm

dhanurrox

@NZ BOY wrote:
@dhanurrox wrote:COMB broke big resistance 130.Expect more from in.Like NDB,SAMP will break the magical 200.
I don't have these I i will never buy these.As I told earlier I'm letting the big guys do the job and riding on others.That's where the highest percentage-wise return is.

6Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:24 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker

comb broke 130 mark.. And expect samp will go upto 200 level.. In a bull run so many shares go up

7Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:34 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

@dhanurrox wrote:
@NZ BOY wrote:
I don't have these I i will never buy these.As I told earlier I'm letting the big guys do the job and riding on others.That's where the highest percentage-wise return is.

dhanu i didnt talk about stock i mention about forum name dark blue  Twisted Evil 

8Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:25 pm

MARKETWATCH2

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

COMB Strong support Rs.149/ Rs.152/. Has upside potential.
Price target one month to six month Rs.160/ Rs.200
SAMP Strong support Rs.230/232/ Price target one month to six month Rs.250/Rs.300. follow the trend. Listen to the market.

9Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:28 pm

EWML

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I got few informal news that SAMP is going to have an aquisition in the coming few weeks and I was requested to keep this until it reaches 250. So I wiil be keepting that in my mind and let's hope for the best

10Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:45 pm

WildBear

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Last week we saw renewed interest in Banking and Fiancial sector stocks. I think they are redy for the second stage of the rally- Will lead the super September

COMB crossed 150, peers are following the trend, look at SAMP. HNB-N and X, SEYB-N and X, DFCC reaching new 52 highs. Not to forget Finance sector giants like LFIN, PLC etc....

11Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:03 pm

Dr Stock

Dr Stock
Co-Admin

CFIN is the giant in finance companies.
Still it has not reached 52 wk high level.
This time CFIN run is very lousy..
Mad

12Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Samp -Price target one month to six month Rs.250/ Rs.300

NTB -Price target one month to six month Rs.90/ Rs.120.

LFIN -Price target one month to six month Rs.200/ Rs.250

13Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:55 am

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

Well fundamental share..
But, price level little high... profit margin is less...
cheers cheers cheers

14Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:29 am

Harry82

Harry82

CDB -Price target one month to six month Rs.95/ Rs.120.

CDB(x) -Price target one month to six month Rs.85/ Rs.100.

15Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Empty Re: Expert views on SAMP and COMB? Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:39 am

Top Trader

@Harry82 wrote:CDB -Price target one month to six month Rs.95/ Rs.120.

CDB(x) -Price target one month to six month Rs.85/ Rs.100.

What will happen to the bottom if they compel to Write off 1 Billion, also what will happen to the trust customers place on this organisation!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum