FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by ApolloCSE Yesterday at 2:01 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

BRR 300% price appreciation with in 2-3 year

+5
eco
anjelo
hiransilva23
trader7
Teller
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Teller

Teller

BANSEI ROYAL RESORTS
HIKKADUWA PLC
Under the management of the Jetwing Group, the company hopes to position
itself as the go-to property on the Hikkaduwa beach strip. By providing benchmark
service and customer experience for a low price, the company aims to attract a
steady stream of customers during the whole year, be it season or off-season.
In the first of its kind venture in the southern region, the no frills concept will
be a driving force for the new age, young tourists who are seeking comfortable
and secure accommodation, within a limited budget. The company will further
enhance this value proposition and will create a vibrant market in this niche.
Moreover, the Company has identified that Hikkaduwa has a dynamic and
colourful beach and night life which make it a unique and popular destination for
tourists and locals alike. Given the vibe of Hikkaduwa, the company has identified
the impetus for tourists and guests to walk the streets of Hikkaduwa, be it for a
morning stroll or an evening out, and the fact that guests in this area spend very
little time inside the hotel itself.
For this reason, the Company has plans to build a ‘Food Village’ on the land
opposite the Hotel which will be home to restaurants, bars and coffee shops.
The outdoor style concept will be ideal for Hikkaduwa where people walking by
looking for an interesting place to eat, relax or just enjoy the pulse of the town can
walk in and feel right at home. The new addition will be modelled on the ‘Dutch
Hospital’ concept where an ethnic Sri Lankan feel will shine through.
The Galle highway has also attracted many locals to stop over in Hikkaudwa for
a quick bite or a drink, a process which will now take only an hour or two. The
management feels that this Food Village will attract many locals to come and
enjoy the rhythms of Hikkaduwa whilst being a perfect revenue booster for the
property.
Plans for the development are currently under way and the management hopes
to complete the project by the middle of 2016
BRR earnings
2013/2014 FY. 0.22 EPS
2014/2015 FY (0.60) EPS due to closed 9 months for renovations.
2015/2016 FY 0.13 EPS

But 2015/2016 FYs last quarter hotel earned 0.20 cents for 3 months after renovations with 100% capacity.
This hotel is full of occupancy whole over the year so easily it can post average 0.24 cents EPS quarterly.
So annualized EPS will be 0.96 Cents with out considering new developments.
If food village starts Annual EPS can jump to 1.25 Levels.

Based on current market scenarios Hotel sector should be traded above 30 X sector PER.

In this case BRR can revalue Rs.37.50 levels.

Still BRR trades around 15 x PE so this should be adjusted soon.

It reported 61.8 million revenue for 15\16 FY but last quarter revenue 24.2million
So I expect 130 million revenue in coming 4 quarters.
Hotel has very rich cash flow and good retained earnings too.
Nearly 100 million cash and equivalent and 2 million very very less debt .
It's a minium peg ratio hotel in CSE.
BRR has only issued 53.7 million shares from that 53.2 million locked with largest 20 share holders.

Only 500,000 shares available in the market to trade.

In this coming FY , I'm 100% it can go 1.50 rupee EPS with out any doubt.

By invest on BRR , with in very limited time 300% possible (2-3 years)

This is a good share as lower peg ratio, cash and equivalent nearly 1.50 per share, lowest bank debt like 2 million etc..

BRR recorded nearly 500% growth YOY. This hotel is no having season or off season break so this is a cash cow.

This is a super shade I can ever recommend for members benefit.

If you have proper understanding of financial reports ,you never say "NO" to this BRR
Annual report
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1322_1469620657442.pdf

31.03.2016 quarter financials.
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1322_1464691410.pdf

GL

Teller

Teller

BRR should trade at least above 14 rupees with this developments.
GL

trader7

Manager - Equity Analytics

Yes, Teller, I have been contemplating buying some, most likely I will, thanks for the info.

Teller

Teller

Welcome Trader I just give the information . members can understand the share by looking the financials.
Im not like others, if I see a good share I don't hesitate to recommend it whether I hold it or not.
We can't buy 300 companies shares. But we should filter some for a good gain . that's secret of my success.
I baught VPEL @1.60, PAP @2.10 . I didn't do much hard work at that time .
I just trust those companies. I recommend a share very rarely .
GL

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Teller bbr good for short term??

anjelo

anjelo

matchan teller this stock is not liquid. the main people has around 90% of the holdings, sure it can be pushed up very very easily. but who would like to buy this and get stuck in the long run. the NAV is only Rs 5.56 and its trading too hot for the NAV. given the liquidity of the stock, this stock is not for the traders and only for long term investors, i mean very long term if you get stuck in it. unless a big shot wants to pump and dump.

Teller

Teller

Yes anjeelo, it can easily increase its asset value with new developments projects such like food village,etc. . also we should not forget Hotel admin expenses are very low gross profit margin stands above 50% levels . so considerable net profit is accumulating straight away to share holder funds so dramatically it will increase 2-3 rupeesper anum in coming years.
The hotel has llowest debt so no need to pay on interest bearings loans. The company is having millions value free lands in highly marketable areas.
Most of the hotels shares are trading 3 to 10 times or above of their net book values. Especially hotels and hospitals goodwill is highly considered rather than book value.
In CSE also most of the hotels trard 3 to 5 times or above of its net book values.
Si you can study further about BRR from their financials and annual reports even visiting to the hotel.
For me I see a great value of this hotel and possible triple time returns as an investment.
GL

eco

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Still people collecting slowly.....

Teller

Teller

No sellers even 10.60 levels. It can be a mega blast . scatters also 98.45% .

eco

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Teller when they are going to start their Food Village concept?

Any how with the Financials we can see some uptrend.....

Teller

Teller

You can refer the annual report also they have mentioned this to complete mid of 2016 but works SE to go another 5-6 months.
Their annual revenue target is 30 million in first year from food village hope .to get
25% growth there after .
I think some internal buying today also. I tried to grab but no luck in 11 levels too.
This share can touch 14 levels with June quarter report.

We can get 300% with in 3 years but short term it should pass 17/- levels.

Hotel has debt free balance sheet and very rich in cash.
BRR maintains above 90% occupancy whole over the year with good ARR
GL

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

In next 2-3 years, small hotels will report profit growth than big chains.

When arrivals going high small and mid cost hotels at proper places get filled with low end customers and backpackers.

Even if big looking high class hotels offer same rates people tend to enter affordable-looking places .

mahasona

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:No sellers even 10.60 levels. It can be a mega blast . scatters also 98.45% .
Dear Teller can you please briefly explain about Scatters

Teller

Teller

this is in house developed software for our multi national company.
It creates charts based on price movement s.
This use advanced mathematics. Scatters chart draw inside a square which has divided into 4. Later it will create a base line.

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Don't buy BRR Teller and company dump to you now NAVP around 6 Teller and company collected now planing to dump to u Remember HEXP they target 130 sold 90-95 Range we know the game new comers don't buy at high price

Teller

Teller

Heheeehe, I don't have any company . I know how many recommendations you have put earlier now what happened.
Don't think this forum members only buy stocks . also people are not pool to buy even I recommend.
I most of the time I recommend for members benifit really some shares even I am not holding.
I Have invested in Philipinne stock exchange too. So I know how the penny stocks work practically in stock investments.
I baught one share @71 pesso now it appreciated upto 208 pessos.

Day by day companies financials ,strategies,decisions are changing so we have to study that.
You mentioned earlier HEXP above 100+ now says 70+ so I can't understand NZ boys strategies here.
See how I strongly recommend HEXP because I know the share.
Some people in this forum put positive comments after their buying and put negative comments after their selling.
This is called cheating.
So yoouch to your heart and estimate which kind of personality you have.
Personally I am buying HEXP in 90 levels I don't care others decisions.
BRR also I tried 11-11.30 levels but no luck was there.

GL

TARGET

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:
Some people in this forum put positive comments after their buying and put negative comments after their selling.
This is called cheating.
This is really true for you teller. I remember how you promoted chicken shares before and how you behave after selling. Same with bli.That's call cheating. Very Happy
(Anyway friend tell me this. Do you think all members here are idiots and can't remember past ?)

Teller

Teller

I never escape from problems,let me answer Mr.target.
My life was totally changed in last year die to one incident . so I am not buy Chicken stocks even not like to promote. But personally I see a big value of GRAN .
BLI I don't want to sell single share , we recommend from 40 levels so it's apprected 140+ levels.
Now it's available after split still members in profit.
BLI loan book has grown by 200% so I hold.
GZl

Teller

Teller

Most of the shares I recommend achieved the targets . no one is 100% in stock investments.
GL

TARGET

Teller I am sure you're not holding bli ATM. It's a big lie. But I am sure you are holding hexp and don't want to sell in near future. I believe that Mr. Teller.

trader7

Ok Teller, why did they terminate the management agreement with Jetwing this week  ?

Teller

Teller

@target,
Normally I accumilate shares for my retirement. So stil I am putting fresh capital to shares. No need to switch at the moment.
Even I don't like to post much about HRXP but I am standing against misleadeders.
BLI I don't see any misleadees SL I keep quite.
It doest mean I don't have it .
I just write about shares so members can decide , but if ay one against of my postings I try to justify it.

It is happening with HEXP.
In this scenario I am 100% with HEXP movement to 130+
Even 200, I am not selling....

Teller

Teller

Sorry i have typing mistakes as travelling.

mahasona

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:this is in house developed software for our multi national company.
It creates charts based on price movement s.  
This use advanced mathematics.  Scatters chart draw inside a square which has divided into 4.  Later it will create a base line.
Ok Teller

Teller

Teller

@trader 7,BRR terminated it's management contract with jetwin so it's a good movement for them. So no more management fees to be paid so owners can run the business with their own strategies.
They can upsell room rates even current rate is going on around 350 USD.
This is the reason BRR movement.
Very soon it will cross 15 marks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum