FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by ApolloCSE Yesterday at 2:01 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

+133
Maharaja
samansilva
Nandana Withanage
Anushka Perz
rukshan1234
atuts
Gowri123
rajini
D.M.P.Disanayake
nirowat
ranferdi
reyaz
chathura123
Niwa
IDK
chinthaka73
xhunter
Riz123
MarketResearch
Kratos
chandike73
Melkor_M
sojsilva
Equity Master
Great1
Vasyan
roshan1039
BumbleBee
lion
blindhog
Rational Investor
Prasad123
N W
Surajmp
Sunimal
soileconomy
X
omasampath
Kaptivajkss
RAVI1980
ADVENTUS
Beyondsenses
PhilT
Eleven
D.G.Dayaratne
jehan008
svkiruba8@gmail.com
Equity Win
Itzme
P.Disanayake
smnsam
Dum1987
SAGA
Swissinvest
kanishkaecomm
Chithi
wmsameera
samaritan
Bakkabwoi
Wickyz
Wolf86
R2D2
RJ1010
BuduMahesh
stockchaser
Vishwanarth
desmond
nish84
Captain
Basu
Pbv
Kayp
Tissa
invest thinker
dilshangac
madukp
Love Boy
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Master D
vikey
Pradeep90
jason12
wallstreetguy
dakzsl
INDY 500
Hope123
kasun_gimhana
cseguide
sanjulanka
ColomboCSE
Equityinvestor
Eranga87
Bakka1988
wgsaman
kumarweerarathne
Sajeewa Niranjan
sureshot
KavinduTM
npgslnawa
NANDANA2012
ThilinaM
vikiperera
migara
Uaecoindubai
Rabodianstar
Chathuranga55
wealth123
bunbun
King of vice
Promoney
THUWA
wisdom79
Yahapalanaya
ipo
cse_investor1
Invest_Wisely
Cma
hammurabi
Cricketman
BANDB
fireshelter
Miss-Sangeetha
mahasona2
Eugine Fernando
Winner123
nuwanmja
stockback
nesta
karuna2
mark
glad
Teller
kalu351
137 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

kalu351

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

LOFC 
Gearing up and collection going on 
Dont miss this train 
Buy on Cash

2Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:41 am

Teller

Teller

LOLC Finance PLC, formerly Lanka ORIX Finance PLC, is a financial solutions provider. The Company is engaged in leasing, hire purchase, margin trading, loans, property development, mobilization of public deposits and Islamic financing. The Company operates through three segments: Conventional financial services, Islamic financial services and Factoring. The Company also offers services in auto and small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) finance, working capital and foreign currency business. Its services include automated teller machine (ATM) cards, debit cards, money exchange and remittances. Its Islamic Financing products include Mudharabah-profit sharing investments and savings, Wakala-long term investments, Ijarah-leasing, Murabaha-trade financing, Diminishing Musharakah-property and project financing, Musawamah-import finance and Wakala-business and working capital finance. It offers a range of savings accounts, fixed deposits, senior citizens account and children's savings.

Due to my extraordinary analysing skils shows LOFC will touch 6 sooner rather than later. Even im in the negative mind set of finance companies but i i can see 4 hidden factors to touch this share above 6 LKR,  usually  i dont investment with my feelings but this time i can recommend this share @3.50 or below as a best buy.  As LOFC hold so many holdings its not a miracle .

R2D2 likes this post

3Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:10 am

glad

Teller wrote:Due to my extraordinary analysing skils shows LOFC will touch 6 sooner rather than later. Even im in the negative mind set of finance companies but i i can see 4 hidden factors to touch this share above 6 LKR,  usually  i dont investment with my feelings but this time i can recommend this share @3.50 or below as a best buy.  As LOFC hold so many holdings its not a miracle .

How soon? Will LOLC buy all LOFC shares?

4Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:33 pm

Teller

Teller

Things are happening as i expected , right issue is the strategy and mastermind approach. We should not wonder as This group has brilliant accountants with a grate knowledge . The game they play is always win win . Today volume nearly 900k and its happenning.

5Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:58 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

Definitely will not teller, its Ishara's strategy confused

6Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:00 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

Teller wrote:Things are happening as i expected , right issue is the strategy and mastermind approach. We should not wonder as This group has brilliant accountants with a grate knowledge . The game they play is always win win . Today volume nearly 900k and its happenning.

Brilliant accountants are good for window dressings, btw are you referring to IQBAL?

7Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:26 pm

Teller

Teller

Iqbal or Marikar it doesnt matter. Strategy to be appreciated as they work for the company. How ever as professionals they alwaus bound to follow ethics. 🙏

8Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:54 pm

karuna2

Manager - Equity Analytics

Terena sinhalen kiyannako teller mokakda oya game plan eka RI ekath ekka karana
Need your simple explanation

9Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:02 pm

nesta

Stock Trader

Wt the reason they going to RI any one explain

Sent from Topic'it App

10Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:53 am

Teller

Teller

Great question from nesta, actually i feel some thing extraordinary here. Simply they go for the rights to increase their share holding. You aware as share holders we all will entile rights but in this scenario most of us will give up our rights(no subscription ). Company will by the rights and convert to ordinarily shares. In this scenario again their holding percentage will increase and public holding will reduce. In this regard its easy them to collect balance shares from the market to ease the delisting process in future.in my personal point of view,we must buy LOFC around 3.50/60 and hold short to medium . Also i have 3 scenarios those can be happen even rhat will shoot up the price. For these activities we cant say the time line but we must hold LOFC.

11Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:18 am

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:Great question from nesta, actually i feel some thing extraordinary here. Simply they go for the rights to increase their share  holding. You aware as share holders we all will entile rights but in this scenario most of us will give up our rights(no subscription ). Company  will by the rights and convert to ordinarily shares. In this scenario again their holding percentage will increase and public holding will reduce. In this regard its easy them to collect balance shares from the market to ease the delisting process in future.in my personal point of view,we must buy LOFC around 3.50/60 and hold short to medium . Also i have 3 scenarios those can be happen even rhat will shoot up the price. For these activities we cant say the time line but we must hold LOFC.

now they have around 4 billion stocks. they increase it into 5 Billion stocks. after this process if they move to different market like Singapore Market. then thay have to sale around 3.5 billion stocks. 

think if they de-list giving good offer like 10 Rs. 

EPS is ok, NAVP is not bad. if they able to get price 10-12 at Singapore market how much they are gaining. 

I think this type of scenario.

according to Singapore FTA we can list our company over there. financial company has to keep bellow 25% holding per single owner.

this is my idea...

12Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:23 am

Teller

Teller

Agree, thats too part of my scenarios as i mentioned . I remember initially you higlighted this share in positively . I was thinking and thinking finally decided with a logic,so i believe all must we buy and hold this share around 3.50 /60 which can be a golden opportunity

13Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:20 am

nesta

Stock Trader

But recent development of the Centaral bank sri lanka they plan to implement rule single share holder can keep the 25% owner ship. Accourding to that how they delist , do u think centaral bank alow to delist finance company in sri lankan market.

Sent from Topic'it App

14Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:46 pm

stockback

nesta wrote:But recent development of the Centaral bank  sri lanka they plan to implement rule single share holder can keep the 25% owner ship. Accourding to that how they delist , do u think centaral bank alow to delist finance company in sri lankan market.

Sent from Topic'it App

we have FTA with Singapore . then they can lins in that that market also. list debenture in local market. that is allowed. advantage of FTA

15Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:25 pm

karuna2

Lofc eka hira wela wagene
Apahu 3 awith yawida

16Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:29 pm

stockback

karuna2 wrote:Lofc eka hira wela wagene
Apahu 3 awith yawida

ASPI poddak hia wela ASPI 5400 pahu karapu gaman thawa 100 points walata yai ikamanata. e athara thure LOFC move to next level

17Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:46 pm

Teller

Teller

No need to think twice,grab your portion, market down or up is a minor issue for LOFC.LOFC uptrend is due to different scenario . Thats so special and price can be above 6/-. Very soon Institutiinal investors will start to buy. Before that we have to start. At this satege all buyers are winners.Teller said is said

Keshav dislikes this post

18Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:39 pm

nuwanmja

nuwanmja
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

like BFN promotion campaign   Laughing

19Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:36 pm

Winner123

Seems lofc have some interest....

20Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:09 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

nesta wrote:Wt the reason they going to RI any one explain

Sent from Topic'it App

Because they dont have money, the company is remitting the cash to its foreign operations and lolc doing window dressings to cover up the liquidity trap they are in, got to know that it dont have enough working capital to fund employee payments and delaying and cut off many expenses. Remember one incident enuogh to break down the whole group. We could have some confidence if there were orix japan, but now it also not there.

Be careful

21Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:14 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

Teller wrote:Iqbal or Marikar it doesnt matter. Strategy to be appreciated as they work for the company. How ever as professionals they alwaus bound to follow ethics. 🙏

Redda thamai, those accountants are the people who fund margin accounts of rishan to trade PCP and PCH, ask LOLC securities if u need to know

22Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:16 pm

stockback

some one selling some one buying.

most important actors are

EPS, NAVP, Growing factor, recently company has invest around 5 billions rs.

maybe they will invest another 5 billions rs with next RI

23Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:28 pm

Teller

Teller

@nuwan, i never promote BFN, you can read all my posts under UAECOINDUBAI and Teller . Its upto you to buy LOFC or any other share even we recommend it or not. In simply profit or loss bear buy you only. For my point of view ,LOFC is a grate share we should not miss it. Try to become an analyst but not a shopper or follower. What ever i mention here based on my talents,experiences and possibilities. I dont mind you agree it or refuse.

24Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:40 am

Teller

Teller

@mark, how can you say simply they dont have enough money? Whats the justification you have? The best evidence is the cash flow. Its really ok and cutomers deposits into the flow & Really improved. This right issue has a different objective. As they mentioned its a requirement but i dont believe that. Their is a mastermind approach in this RI. Wait and see what will happen to share price. 100% appreaciation is possible and towards to 6/- is not a dream

25Dont - LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:02 pm

Teller

Teller

Another 740 k share trades will decide the price. What ever the result will be amazing and touch 4.20 is the very soonest

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum