Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Santa Claus is coming to Colombo
by God Father Today at 10:58 am

» COLO and DOCK Moving to 100
by Jay-Jay Today at 10:55 am

» Fitch Revises Sri Lanka's Banking Sector Outlook to Stable from Negative
by ipo Today at 10:49 am

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by chandike73 Today at 10:09 am

» EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC (EMER.N0000)
by roshan1039 Today at 10:05 am

» Port City opens for investors
by Promoney Today at 9:24 am

» Time to sell
by grape101 Today at 8:13 am

» MILLENNIUM HOUSING DEVELOPERS PLC (MHDL.N0000)
by sanjulanka Today at 7:12 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by King of vice Today at 7:06 am

» Why technological companies not
by Teller Today at 3:54 am

» CSE RULES (CSE වල දැනට තියන නීති ගැන)
by ColomboCSE Today at 1:32 am

» ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000)
by Teller Today at 1:24 am

» Insurance Sector
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Chairmen of three State Institutions
by roshan1039 Yesterday at 6:37 pm

» Shares to Buy
by kalyana1970 Yesterday at 5:20 pm

» kaufen Deutscher Führerschein ((WhatsApp...+4915210675228)) kaufen Schweizer Führerschein, kaufen Österreich Führerschein
by tonyserge Yesterday at 3:35 pm

» A Must listen Speech ..
by ColomboCSE Yesterday at 1:01 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by bhanu Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:35 pm

» World biggest IPO raises $25.6 Billion
by ipo Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:55 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by God Father Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:33 am

» Plantation Sector
by Quibit Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:29 am

POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka

Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

141Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:28 pm

fxmpower


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
I can tell you , I know nothing but I have made tons of good returns from the forex markets! Totally worth is when it comes to copy the zulutrade traders and use the protective tools the platform gives you.

142Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:48 pm

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
@fxmpower wrote:I can tell you , I know nothing but I have made tons of good returns from the forex markets! Totally worth is when it comes to copy the zulutrade traders and use the protective tools the platform gives you.
this guy is trying to skim the retail investors  Rolling Eyes 

143Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:54 pm

fxmpower


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
SHARK wrote:
@fxmpower wrote:I can tell you , I know nothing but I have made tons of good returns from the forex markets! Totally worth is when it comes to copy the zulutrade traders and use the protective tools the platform gives you.
 this guy is trying to skim the retail investors  Rolling Eyes 

Apologies! Not my intention when it comes to that, I was just wanted to give another perspective that I have been using. Nothing more, nothing less.  cyclops 

144Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:08 pm

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
@fxmpower wrote:
SHARK wrote:
@fxmpower wrote:I can tell you , I know nothing but I have made tons of good returns from the forex markets! Totally worth is when it comes to copy the zulutrade traders and use the protective tools the platform gives you.
 this guy is trying to skim the retail investors  Rolling Eyes 

Apologies! Not my intention when it comes to that, I was just wanted to give another perspective that I have been using. Nothing more, nothing less.  cyclops 
 Rolling Eyes 

145Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm

fxmpower


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
SHARK wrote:
@fxmpower wrote:
SHARK wrote:
@fxmpower wrote:I can tell you , I know nothing but I have made tons of good returns from the forex markets! Totally worth is when it comes to copy the zulutrade traders and use the protective tools the platform gives you.
 this guy is trying to skim the retail investors  Rolling Eyes 

Apologies! Not my intention when it comes to that, I was just wanted to give another perspective that I have been using. Nothing more, nothing less.  cyclops 
 Rolling Eyes 

Now you just being mean! I see no problem in expressing a different opinion and experience, after all, i learned thought the experience of others and since we have something good, why not disseminate the news. Zulutrade is a good good trading platform and the traders are quite good, i managed to make lovely returns over the years.

146Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:16 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@fxmpower wrote:
SHARK wrote:
@fxmpower wrote:
SHARK wrote:
@fxmpower wrote:I can tell you , I know nothing but I have made tons of good returns from the forex markets! Totally worth is when it comes to copy the zulutrade traders and use the protective tools the platform gives you.
 this guy is trying to skim the retail investors  Rolling Eyes 

Apologies! Not my intention when it comes to that, I was just wanted to give another perspective that I have been using. Nothing more, nothing less.  cyclops 
 Rolling Eyes 

Now you just being mean! I see no problem in expressing a different opinion and experience, after all, i learned thought the experience of others and since we have something good, why not disseminate the news. Zulutrade is a good good trading platform and the traders are quite good, i managed to make lovely returns over the years.
this is what i call you are a nothing but here to skim innocent srilankans. get into your thick skull you fool forex trading is illegal you moron  Twisted Evil 

147Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:40 am

greedy007


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
In the past fxmpower's posts were deleted within 15-20 minutes after posting by him/her. Nowadays nobody moderate the so called freedom forum. May be for traffic counts management let these type of promotional posts.

148Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:32 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Mr GMNet,
can i know your forum encourages this type of illegal activities ........put this guy in the prison immediately.....
hope to see your reply soonest....

thanks

149Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:39 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@greedie

you are correct, this post has to be in prison.
lets give couple days to forum mods to sort out this.

i am sure GMNet will not tolerate such posts abd he has only 2 hands to do all sort of things.

150Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:33 am

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@fxmpower wrote:I can tell you , I know nothing but I have made tons of good returns from the forex markets! Totally worth is when it comes to copy the zulutrade traders and use the protective tools the platform gives you.

Since equity market is not performing in Sri anka properly and prospect-fully ,I do not see any - points promoting FX markets.The worlds largest market.It's an alternative way of earning an income like bonds,Tbills and futures and options like derivatives.So Sri lankans should have the exposure to get in to these markets and do the trading.I hope CSE on the look out to set up these money market instruments soon......

151Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:42 am

greedy007


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Forex trading is illegal in Sri Lanka, but majority willing to do and encourage illegal things here. Curse of our society.

152Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:51 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
jonny batta = fxmpower

153Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:55 am

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@greedy007 wrote:Forex trading is illegal in Sri Lanka, but majority willing to do and encourage illegal things here. Curse of our society.

If FXT is illegal in Sri lanka then how come banks does...?Alss how come it's illegal only in SRI LANKA...??

154Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:57 am

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
SHARK wrote:jonny batta = fxmpower


 lol! lol! lol! lol! 

155Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:05 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Cool   Cool   Cool 

156Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:37 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
jilmart did not take action up to the time of posting ..on fxmpower ... jilmart=fxmpower

157Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:39 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Hello Jilla are you not going to take action or you will let it pass .....

158Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:30 pm

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
SHARK wrote:Hello Jilla are you not going to take action or you will let it pass .....


Hey Friend...Sharky..

How can one take action against a internationally recognized legitimate stream of income...?? Thats why GM not taking any action...Clear..??

159Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:53 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@jonny wrote:
SHARK wrote:Hello Jilla are you not going to take action or you will let it pass .....


Hey Friend...Sharky..

How can one take action against a internationally recognized legitimate stream of income...?? Thats why GM not taking any action...Clear..??
nice theory ...... GilMartNet how about promoting SEX trade which is legitimate too in many european countries  tongue 

160Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:55 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
We will have more traffic in this forum if we promote SEX SEX ....jilla dont put this discussion to prison ok  Razz 

161Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:57 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
jonny apita api jonita  Smile 

162Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:14 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
i just started similar thread enjoooy

163Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:08 pm

sew


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Mahawawtta wrote:Dear Friends, Is anybody in this forum ever tried Forex trading? If so appreciate if you could share your experience with me.
You will be better off with Binary Options trading rather than with Forex. Try it, u will like it.
here is a lnk for u to get some info.
http://www.investoo.com/binary-options-brokers-with-minimum-deposit/

164Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:49 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@sew wrote:
@Mahawawtta wrote:Dear Friends, Is anybody in this forum ever tried Forex trading? If so appreciate if you could share your experience with me.
You will be better off with Binary Options trading rather than with Forex. Try it, u will like it.
here is a lnk for u to get some info.
http://www.investoo.com/binary-options-brokers-with-minimum-deposit/
Maha why dont you ask the question with a bit of jiggy ...... Dear Friends, Is anybody in this forum ever tried SEX TRADE ? If so appreciate if you could share your SEX experience with me

165Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 8 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:07 am

anton1979ss


Stock Trader
@Mahawawtta wrote:Dear Friends, Is anybody in this forum ever tried Forex trading? If so appreciate if you could share your experience with me.
dear, i want to know something about nordfx.com. bcs, i'm waiting to invest money for it. so please  say me somthing about that. is it sequre? can i withdraw from it? and some thing like that, some idea before invest for that site. if not if you can say me what is the best site invest to trade? thanks.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum