FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Vote_lcap68%HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000)

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000)

+48
NZ BOY
TuTanKaman
Miss-Sangeetha
niru
dsam
himesh
Eugine Fernando
kcrRanz
Aubrey Perera
Meman
Jana
indi009
Gainer
seek
nimantha80
traderathome
ddrperera
nirowat
anges
stock shooter
Slstock
Market Sucker
Fresher
SL.Market
kas
Light of Hope
stockmania
Kithsiri
Redbulls
CSEStockWatch
ccsentha
hunter
Universalgoal
marusira
market bull
gamaya
sanju351
RIO
snandasiri
sureshot
K.Haputantri
sriranga
bakapandithaya
Kumar
hawklk
smallville
Chinwi
sapumal
52 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

( CITH.N00 )GOING TO HUGE HIGH

01.GUYS PLZ SHERE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH CITH.N ... IN UP TREND AND DIP BYING 200% PROFIT ....
 
02. GOING TO PUBLISH DIVIDEND ....SOON...I GUESS...
 
03. MARKET MA CROSS BY ONE GREEN CANDLE
 
04. DIP CROSS BY HIGHER LOW ...
 

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

my order is placed rs 5/= per share ! no .of shares 1,000,000
!

sanju351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@anges wrote:my order is placed rs 5/= per share ! no .of shares 1,000,000
!

CSE is now goes on a set track of some connected parties ..It is not bad ..If we follow correct path we also can be winners ..We should not hate any one or any share we should follow the winging method ...

It will Hit 35 -40 along with it REEF - CITK - CITW will also reach new highs ..

Redbulls


Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

@sanju351 wrote:
@anges wrote:my order is placed rs 5/= per share ! no .of shares 1,000,000
!

CSE is now goes on a set track of some connected parties ..It is not bad ..If we follow correct path we also can be winners ..We should not hate any one or any share we should follow the winging method ...

It will Hit 35 -40
along with it REEF - CITK - CITW will also reach new highs ..

I thought more than what you anticipate.(?)

84HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:00 pm

smallville


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

@stock shooter wrote:50,000,000 shares of Hikka is with one business tycoon. the least rest is with the public. so there will b 1 man show. hit 30 or above with these market conditions. So what bout REEF family???, Who cares ha???? Smallville cares ha? ????

I dont know whether to care or not as I've not applied for any IPOs post 2011? Laughing

But if u ask me there are a certain amt of ppl who can assure the rest.. U better take their advice Twisted Evil

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

well on the 18th u will need ice on ur fingers ! for ur sake i hope it will end with ice ! gud luck ! by the way u guys suck as promoters !

86HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hikkaduwa Beach Resort listing Date Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:52 pm

nirowat


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

first post !

interesting promotion.

was actually looking at the prospect to what this share is really worth at least for me.

NAV is around 12, EPS for march 2012 was 1.3, and a negative cash flow for the same ( but have infrastructure outgoing to explain this )

I would pay 10 maximum.

Majority of the initial transfer of shares was at 10 and agree that subsequent issues at 20, making the owners cost much under 20.

any one buying over IPO value might as well buy a lottery

ddrperera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

ipo open no one interest to buy

88HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Many people might be expecting to buy lower than Rs 20. But seems very illquid right now as only very few subscribed to this.

89HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Expected and even the transacted lots may be inter party to raise the price to get more marin from their banks. Foul plays are some how legal in banks eye,bcos they are considering only the market price for the calculation of margin.

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Big fish are trying to manupulate the share like GSF ! NO one will buy this crap !

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

oh guys where is the run you expected ! retailers are smart remember that very well ! this mistrust in the market will continue for a few more years ! good luck with your promotions !

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I am staying away Very Happy

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Some fools started buying at 29 tongue

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

dont call directors as fools Sad

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator

I would really appreciate proper titles for the sake of viewing pleasure at least.

no offence Smile

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@sureshot wrote:dont call directors as fools Sad
Rolling Eyes me too director of my own company.... Shocked
Basketball
TAH

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dilith earned enough from PCP and PCHH no problem if this one pass away.BTW is there anyone who bought PCP at 50 Razz

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Are you talking about Rishan?

@nimantha80 wrote:Dilith earned enough from PCP and PCHH no problem if this one pass away.BTW is there anyone who bought PCP at 50 Razz

seek


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@slstock wrote:Are you talking about Rishan?

@nimantha80 wrote:Dilith earned enough from PCP and PCHH no problem if this one pass away.BTW is there anyone who bought PCP at 50 Razz

Few steps down the track, stumped.

100HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:10 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@anges wrote:oh guys where is the run you expected ! retailers are smart remember that very well ! this mistrust in the market will continue for a few more years ! good luck with your promotions !


Lets see ..
When the run starts guys will buy even @ 30 levels ..wait till it trigger ..
Then CITK -CITW -REEF too will run ..

We are selling at very low when shares are going down ..and we buy shares in panic when it is runing also ..This is normal nature ..

Dont shout too much the Run may start on 20th - Check with your brokers they some how got to know .

101HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

@sanju351 wrote:
@anges wrote:oh guys where is the run you expected ! retailers are smart remember that very well ! this mistrust in the market will continue for a few more years ! good luck with your promotions !


Lets see ..
When the run starts guys will buy even @ 30 levels ..wait till it trigger ..
Then CITK -CITW -REEF too will run ..

We are selling at very low when shares are going down ..and we buy shares in panic when it is runing also ..This is normal nature ..

Dont shout too much the Run may start on 20th - Check with your brokers they some how got to know .

Again coming with the new story.
Thanks mate for your untired promotions.

102HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:21 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Redbulls wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@anges wrote:oh guys where is the run you expected ! retailers are smart remember that very well ! this mistrust in the market will continue for a few more years ! good luck with your promotions !


Lets see ..
When the run starts guys will buy even @ 30 levels ..wait till it trigger ..
Then CITK -CITW -REEF too will run ..

We are selling at very low when shares are going down ..and we buy shares in panic when it is runing also ..This is normal nature ..

Dont shout too much the Run may start on 20th - Check with your brokers they some how got to know .

Again coming with the new story.
Thanks mate for your untired promotions.

My dear Bull - Understand this you and me can not change the HNWI behavior - 100% CSE will go according to there plans not to yours or mine ..so follow them and get tarde oppertunities and get the maximum ..

Mr.DJ & Mrs Varuni had sold 2500000 REEF for a reason @ 35
I am collecting CITW/CITK/REEF W019 these days ..lets see whats going to happen in near future ..

REEF will hit
CITK/CITW will reach high levels ..
REEF W 019 will reach hights

There after GREG Run will start ...



Last edited by sanju351 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

103HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

@sanju351 wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@anges wrote:oh guys where is the run you expected ! retailers are smart remember that very well ! this mistrust in the market will continue for a few more years ! good luck with your promotions !


Lets see ..
When the run starts guys will buy even @ 30 levels ..wait till it trigger ..
Then CITK -CITW -REEF too will run ..

We are selling at very low when shares are going down ..and we buy shares in panic when it is runing also ..This is normal nature ..

Dont shout too much the Run may start on 20th - Check with your brokers they some how got to know .

Again coming with the new story.
Thanks mate for your untired promotions.

My dear Bull - Understand this you and me can not change the HNWI behavior - 100% CSE will go according to there plans not to yours or mine ..so follow them and get tarde oppertunities and get the maximum ..

Mr.DJ & Mrs Varuni had sold 2500000 REEF for a reason @ 35
I am collecting CITW/CITK/REEF W019 these days ..lets see whats going to happen in near future ..

REEF will hit
CITK/CITW will reach
REEF W 019 will

There after GREG Run will start ...

Certain extend HNWI can meddle the market but in the long run Mr. Market always correct.

I can't say what you are collecting will move up or down in near future.

But one thing I can suggest for your kind attention while posting comment like "REEF will hit 35",better to post like "REEF may hit 35?" no?

Best wishes.




Last edited by slstock on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed price targets)

104HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Sanju,

1) Don;t give price target without reason. It fall for a promotion . You know this . I can say HNWI interest will come to LDEV and it will hit Rs 12 soon. It may happen even as there is a probablity any share can be pushed in a run. But I need to say why with justification, else it will be promotion. We need to honor forum rules.


2) Curios to know whether you hold any shares at all that have PE value below 10 and around NAV.

Are you speculative trader only or do you hold shares that justifies there price with current earnings?



@sanju351 wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@anges wrote:oh guys where is the run you expected ! retailers are smart remember that very well ! this mistrust in the market will continue for a few more years ! good luck with your promotions !


Lets see ..
When the run starts guys will buy even @ 30 levels ..wait till it trigger ..
Then CITK -CITW -REEF too will run ..

We are selling at very low when shares are going down ..and we buy shares in panic when it is runing also ..This is normal nature ..

Dont shout too much the Run may start on 20th - Check with your brokers they some how got to know .

Again coming with the new story.
Thanks mate for your untired promotions.

My dear Bull - Understand this you and me can not change the HNWI behavior - 100% CSE will go according to there plans not to yours or mine ..so follow them and get tarde oppertunities and get the maximum ..

Mr.DJ & Mrs Varuni had sold 2500000 REEF for a reason @ 35
I am collecting CITW/CITK/REEF W019 these days ..lets see whats going to happen in near future ..

REEF will hit
CITK/CITW will reach .
REEF W 019 will reach


There after GREG Run will start ...



Last edited by slstock on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

105HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:02 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@slstock wrote:Sanju,

1) Don;t give price target without reason. It fall for a promotion . You know this . I can say HNWI interest will come to LDEV and it will hit Rs 12 soon. It may happen even as there is a probablity any share can be pushed in a run. But I need to say why with justification, else it will be promotion. We need to honor forum rules.


2) Curios to know whether you hold any shares at all that have PE value below 10 and around NAV.

Are you speculative trader only or do you hold shares that justifies there price with current earnings?



@sanju351 wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@anges wrote:oh guys where is the run you expected ! retailers are smart remember that very well ! this mistrust in the market will continue for a few more years ! good luck with your promotions !


Lets see ..
When the run starts guys will buy even @ 30 levels ..wait till it trigger ..
Then CITK -CITW -REEF too will run ..

We are selling at very low when shares are going down ..and we buy shares in panic when it is runing also ..This is normal nature ..

Dont shout too much the Run may start on 20th - Check with your brokers they some how got to know .

Again coming with the new story.
Thanks mate for your untired promotions.

My dear Bull - Understand this you and me can not change the HNWI behavior - 100% CSE will go according to there plans not to yours or mine ..so follow them and get tarde oppertunities and get the maximum ..

Mr.DJ & Mrs Varuni had sold 2500000 REEF for a reason @ 35
I am collecting CITW/CITK/REEF W019 these days ..lets see whats going to happen in near future ..

REEF will hit
CITK/CITW will reach
REEF W 019 will reach


There after GREG Run will start ...

Thanks got your points post edited ..i have all these shares and collecting still at current price levels or below 10 -20 cents ..



Last edited by slstock on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed price targets)

106HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty CITH.N0000 ( Hikkaduwa Beach Resort Ltd ) Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:41 am

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

CITH after IPO issued 1st time trading more qty today, IPO issued price 20.00 rupees, at the market trading price 22.10 some one collecting at 22.10

107HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:47 am

nirowat


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Who would want to collect this at 22, when only a month ago the IPO was not getting subscribed at 20.

108HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:54 am

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator

only reason this is staying up is cos retailers who look for first day profits applied a very small quantity. It got fully subscribed by one party at the last minute, thus easy to manipulate the price.

109HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:46 pm

indi009

indi009
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

npp wrote:only reason this is staying up is cos retailers who look for first day profits applied a very small quantity. It got fully subscribed by one party at the last minute, thus easy to manipulate the price.

What makes you say it is easy to manipulate at this price? What is the CDS qty???

110HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:25 am

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator

@indi009 wrote:
npp wrote:only reason this is staying up is cos retailers who look for first day profits applied a very small quantity. It got fully subscribed by one party at the last minute, thus easy to manipulate the price.

What makes you say it is easy to manipulate at this price? What is the CDS qty???

answer lies within the statement.

if you had followed the announcements daily up to the last date of closing, you would know what I'm talking about

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum