FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000)

+48
NZ BOY
TuTanKaman
Miss-Sangeetha
niru
dsam
himesh
Eugine Fernando
kcrRanz
Aubrey Perera
Meman
Jana
indi009
Gainer
seek
nimantha80
traderathome
ddrperera
nirowat
anges
stock shooter
Slstock
Market Sucker
Fresher
SL.Market
kas
Light of Hope
stockmania
Kithsiri
Redbulls
CSEStockWatch
ccsentha
hunter
Universalgoal
marusira
market bull
gamaya
sanju351
RIO
snandasiri
sureshot
K.Haputantri
sriranga
bakapandithaya
Kumar
hawklk
smallville
Chinwi
sapumal
52 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

( CITH.N00 )GOING TO HUGE HIGH

01.GUYS PLZ SHERE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH CITH.N ... IN UP TREND AND DIP BYING 200% PROFIT ....

02. GOING TO PUBLISH DIVIDEND ....SOON...I GUESS...

03. MARKET MA CROSS BY ONE GREEN CANDLE

04. DIP CROSS BY HIGHER LOW ...

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

anges

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

my order is placed rs 5/= per share ! no .of shares 1,000,000
!

sanju351

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

anges wrote:my order is placed rs 5/= per share ! no .of shares 1,000,000
!

CSE is now goes on a set track of some connected parties ..It is not bad ..If we follow correct path we also can be winners ..We should not hate any one or any share we should follow the winging method ...

It will Hit 35 -40 along with it REEF - CITK - CITW will also reach new highs ..

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:
anges wrote:my order is placed rs 5/= per share ! no .of shares 1,000,000
!

CSE is now goes on a set track of some connected parties ..It is not bad ..If we follow correct path we also can be winners ..We should not hate any one or any share we should follow the winging method ...

It will Hit 35 -40
along with it REEF - CITK - CITW will also reach new highs ..

I thought more than what you anticipate.(?)

84HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:00 pm

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

stock shooter wrote:50,000,000 shares of Hikka is with one business tycoon. the least rest is with the public. so there will b 1 man show. hit 30 or above with these market conditions. So what bout REEF family???, Who cares ha???? Smallville cares ha? ????

I dont know whether to care or not as I've not applied for any IPOs post 2011? Laughing

But if u ask me there are a certain amt of ppl who can assure the rest.. U better take their advice Twisted Evil

anges

well on the 18th u will need ice on ur fingers ! for ur sake i hope it will end with ice ! gud luck ! by the way u guys suck as promoters !

86HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hikkaduwa Beach Resort listing Date Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:52 pm

nirowat

Manager - Equity Analytics

first post !

interesting promotion.

was actually looking at the prospect to what this share is really worth at least for me.

NAV is around 12, EPS for march 2012 was 1.3, and a negative cash flow for the same ( but have infrastructure outgoing to explain this )

I would pay 10 maximum.

Majority of the initial transfer of shares was at 10 and agree that subsequent issues at 20, making the owners cost much under 20.

any one buying over IPO value might as well buy a lottery

ddrperera

Vice President - Equity Analytics

ipo open no one interest to buy

88HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Many people might be expecting to buy lower than Rs 20. But seems very illquid right now as only very few subscribed to this.

89HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

Expected and even the transacted lots may be inter party to raise the price to get more marin from their banks. Foul plays are some how legal in banks eye,bcos they are considering only the market price for the calculation of margin.

anges

Big fish are trying to manupulate the share like GSF ! NO one will buy this crap !

anges

oh guys where is the run you expected ! retailers are smart remember that very well ! this mistrust in the market will continue for a few more years ! good luck with your promotions !

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I am staying away Very Happy

smallville

smallville

Some fools started buying at 29 tongue

sureshot

sureshot

dont call directors as fools Sad

Fresher

I would really appreciate proper titles for the sake of viewing pleasure at least.

no offence Smile

traderathome

traderathome

sureshot wrote:dont call directors as fools Sad
Rolling Eyes me too director of my own company.... Shocked
Basketball
TAH

nimantha80

Dilith earned enough from PCP and PCHH no problem if this one pass away.BTW is there anyone who bought PCP at 50 Razz

Slstock

Slstock

Are you talking about Rishan?

nimantha80 wrote:Dilith earned enough from PCP and PCHH no problem if this one pass away.BTW is there anyone who bought PCP at 50 Razz

seek

slstock wrote:Are you talking about Rishan?

nimantha80 wrote:Dilith earned enough from PCP and PCHH no problem if this one pass away.BTW is there anyone who bought PCP at 50 Razz

Few steps down the track, stumped.

100HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:10 pm

sanju351

sanju351

anges wrote:oh guys where is the run you expected ! retailers are smart remember that very well ! this mistrust in the market will continue for a few more years ! good luck with your promotions !

Lets see ..
When the run starts guys will buy even @ 30 levels ..wait till it trigger ..
Then CITK -CITW -REEF too will run ..

We are selling at very low when shares are going down ..and we buy shares in panic when it is runing also ..This is normal nature ..

Dont shout too much the Run may start on 20th - Check with your brokers they some how got to know .

101HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

sanju351 wrote:
anges wrote:oh guys where is the run you expected ! retailers are smart remember that very well ! this mistrust in the market will continue for a few more years ! good luck with your promotions !

Lets see ..

We are selling at very low when shares are going down ..and we buy shares in panic when it is runing also ..This is normal nature ..

Dont shout too much the Run may start on 20th - Check with your brokers they some how got to know .

Again coming with the new story.
Thanks mate for your untired promotions.

102HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:21 pm

sanju351

sanju351

Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Lets see ..

My dear Bull - Understand this you and me can not change the HNWI behavior - 100% CSE will go according to there plans not to yours or mine ..so follow them and get tarde oppertunities and get the maximum ..

Mr.DJ & Mrs Varuni had sold 2500000 REEF for a reason @ 35
I am collecting CITW/CITK/REEF W019 these days ..lets see whats going to happen in near future ..

REEF will hit
CITK/CITW will reach high levels ..
REEF W 019 will reach hights

There after GREG Run will start ...

Last edited by sanju351 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

103HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Lets see ..

My dear Bull - Understand this you and me can not change the HNWI behavior - 100% CSE will go according to there plans not to yours or mine ..so follow them and get tarde oppertunities and get the maximum ..

I am collecting CITW/CITK/REEF W019 these days ..lets see whats going to happen in near future ..

REEF will hit
CITK/CITW will reach
REEF W 019 will

Certain extend HNWI can meddle the market but in the long run Mr. Market always correct.

I can't say what you are collecting will move up or down in near future.

But one thing I can suggest for your kind attention while posting comment like "REEF will hit 35",better to post like "REEF may hit 35?" no?

Best wishes.

Last edited by slstock on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed price targets)

104HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Sanju,

1) Don;t give price target without reason. It fall for a promotion . You know this . I can say HNWI interest will come to LDEV and it will hit Rs 12 soon. It may happen even as there is a probablity any share can be pushed in a run. But I need to say why with justification, else it will be promotion. We need to honor forum rules.

2) Curios to know whether you hold any shares at all that have PE value below 10 and around NAV.

Are you speculative trader only or do you hold shares that justifies there price with current earnings?

sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Lets see ..

REEF will hit
CITK/CITW will reach .
REEF W 019 will reach

Last edited by slstock on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

105HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:02 pm

sanju351

sanju351

slstock wrote:Sanju,

1) Don;t give price target without reason. It fall for a promotion . You know this . I can say HNWI interest will come to LDEV and it will hit Rs 12 soon. It may happen even as there is a probablity any share can be pushed in a run. But I need to say why with justification, else it will be promotion. We need to honor forum rules.

2) Curios to know whether you hold any shares at all that have PE value below 10 and around NAV.

Are you speculative trader only or do you hold shares that justifies there price with current earnings?

sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Lets see ..

REEF will hit
CITK/CITW will reach
REEF W 019 will reach

Thanks got your points post edited ..i have all these shares and collecting still at current price levels or below 10 -20 cents ..

Last edited by slstock on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed price targets)

106HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty CITH.N0000 ( Hikkaduwa Beach Resort Ltd ) Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:41 am

Gainer

Gainer

CITH after IPO issued 1st time trading more qty today, IPO issued price 20.00 rupees, at the market trading price 22.10 some one collecting at 22.10

107HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:47 am

nirowat

Who would want to collect this at 22, when only a month ago the IPO was not getting subscribed at 20.

108HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:54 am

Fresher

only reason this is staying up is cos retailers who look for first day profits applied a very small quantity. It got fully subscribed by one party at the last minute, thus easy to manipulate the price.

109HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:46 pm

indi009

indi009

npp wrote:only reason this is staying up is cos retailers who look for first day profits applied a very small quantity. It got fully subscribed by one party at the last minute, thus easy to manipulate the price.

What makes you say it is easy to manipulate at this price? What is the CDS qty???

110HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITH.N0000) Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:25 am

Fresher

indi009 wrote:
npp wrote:only reason this is staying up is cos retailers who look for first day profits applied a very small quantity. It got fully subscribed by one party at the last minute, thus easy to manipulate the price.

What makes you say it is easy to manipulate at this price? What is the CDS qty???

answer lies within the statement.

if you had followed the announcements daily up to the last date of closing, you would know what I'm talking about

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum