FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Yesterday at 11:23 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)

+85
KavinduTM
npgslnawa
Sajeewa Niranjan
fireshelter
Ahcha
Trader321
glad
prabath
anges
ruwan326
ranferdi
DANIDU
thala
Fortune Teller
omasampath
nishjaya
Blue blooded
Blackcat
Brinthan
Cricketman
CSE VIJAY
vic19
kcd1992
Insight
Ryan Hudson
ShaneMc
Mubin Mustafa
A+
gayaniwasana
TARGET
ranga
Gallardo
reyaz
King_Parakumba
MAKARA
charith_man
Beta1
cse.newbie
Vacations To Sri Lanka
Raniru
pure equity
stocksira
anjelo
pollaeliye
worthiness
trader7
Miss-Sangeetha
rosa maria
Suranga malli
hiransilva23
Pac-man
kapifm
Jaya sri
sameboy
hanuma
visvajith
charith666lk
newer1
wisdom78
Tissa
Yahapalanaya
man123
nimantha80
Chinwi
hotstock
kcrRanz
Shammi Dharshana
Teller
tommiya
tharindufit
stockback
kumarweerarathne
shadow walker
chamil1
EPS
marusira
capitallinkceylon
sisira.wijeweera
karuna
kuma524
Gainer
gayanath1983
C S E 2015
EquityChamp
NZ BOY
89 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 40]

626HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Shammi Dharshana

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I will try to buy tfc.x tomorrow .wh is ur idea stockb?

627HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:17 pm

TARGET

TARGET wrote:
TARGET wrote:
TARGET wrote:This is the absolute truth in CSE.
TILL SOMEONE HOLD A SHARE HE PROMOTES IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. BUT JUST AFTER SELLING IT HE DEMOTES IT AGAIN AND AGAIN .
we can find lot of examples for it from this forum if you look close. So you should avoid following these kind of guys.
To identify these kind of people you need only one think. COMMON SENSE. Very Happy
Good luck all. Cool
One man is revealing himself. Let's see who will be the next lol!
OMG  that revealed man go further and ask all of us to behave like him or otherwise (If you can't cheat people ) go for fds.  Mad

628HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Teller

Sill HEXP is the best BUY for a sure win......all sellers are loosers in current price levels.
HEXP 130+ is a practical target.
GL

629HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:01 pm

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Teller wil it reach 100 tomorrow??

630HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Hayleys'  are transferring 420 million from ALUMex to HEXP. There is no effect to Major shareholder of both  companies.

Harm is for minority shareholders of Alumex. They can ask why pay such a big amount from our pockets for nothing.

I assume the 6 acres they used for this transfer is the land in Ekala where HEXP is having there mattress making buildings ,  Volanka   Exports and Toyo cushion Ltd. 7.1174701 N,79.9137926 E.  If you measure using Google map you get approx. 6 acres.  

I do not think HEXP will remove all their facilities (like their DIP did in Rathupaswala) and Alumex will come there to start a new factory.  
Hence, HEXP will have to pay a considerable rental to ALUMex hereafter.

So this is just a fund transfer . Because , if Alumex  wanted a land to start new factory or whorehouse they can buy 6 acres for less than 1/10 of that amount .
( I have no inside info to guess otherwise)

I cannot see ALUMex shareholders' approval yet to pay this amount.
I have no idea whether a   shareholders of ALUMex  (like Akbar Bros)  can oppose this by pointing out some valid facts.

BTW, HEXP is getting cash Rs. 52 per share . Its other assets 37.5 + 52.5 = 90/-  Depending on how they use this cash the company will progress.  

Somehow, if ALUMex is already having a factory in   Ekala premises belongs to HEXP and HEXP has left then disregard this comment.

631HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

Chinwi wrote:Hayleys'  are transferring 420 million from ALUMex to HEXP. There is no effect to Major shareholder of both  companies.

Harm is for minority shareholders of Alumex. They can ask why pay such a big amount from our pockets for nothing.

I assume the 6 acres they used for this transfer is the land in Ekala where HEXP is having there mattress making buildings ,  Volanka   Exports and Toyo cushion Ltd. 7.1174701 N,79.9137926 E.  If you measure using Google map you get approx. 6 acres.  

I do not think HEXP will remove all their facilities (like their DIP did in Rathupaswala) and Alumex will come there to start a new factory.  
Hence, HEXP will have to pay a considerable rental to ALUMex hereafter.

So this is just a fund transfer . Because , if Alumex  wanted a land to start new factory or whorehouse they can buy 6 acres for less than 1/10 of that amount .
( I have no inside info to guess otherwise)

I cannot see ALUMex shareholders' approval yet to pay this amount.
I have no idea whether a   shareholders of ALUMex  (like Akbar Bros)  can oppose this by pointing out some valid facts.

BTW, HEXP is getting cash Rs. 52 per share . Its other assets 37.5 + 52.5 = 90/-  Depending on how they use this cash the company will progress.  

Somehow, if ALUMex is already having a factory in   Ekala premises belongs to HEXP and HEXP has left then disregard this comment.
Wow..interesting..

632HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:33 pm

hanuma

Teller still I hold my quantity due your post . I follow you and Karuna for HEXP profit.

633HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

stockback wrote:if they invest T-Bond, they can make 12% annualized from this money, 420 * 12% =50.4

I think they are up to something else.
If to invest in TB then they (Hayleys) can do it right now, without all these paper work, meetings , paying stamp duty (20 million) and other taxes.
Money is with their ALUMex .

634HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Teller

Teller

As I said earlier ,my target is 130+ , so 100 is not an important barrier is for me.
HEXP is still under value based on new developments and potential earnings so definitely this must touch 130+
Especially in short term if they deposit these disposal assets cash , they can get Rs.5.50 EPS and operating EPs nearly 8/-
So total EPS may be 13.50, so based on manufacturing sector HEXP can be seen Rs.270/- levels.
Still I want to accumulate more HEXP shares but members can decide their own strategies.
Finally don't get into anyone's trap that's only I wanted to remind you.
See how I confident with HEXP.
This selling pressure will reduce gradually after month end.
All HEXP buyers,holders are winners
GL

635HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Teller

Teller

How ever these money should come to HEXP ,other wisw ALumax should transfer it's share holdings to HEXP.
Iat least 2.5 million ALUM shares.
But I think they will develop their business like carbon factory.
Then 2-3 year HEXP can go to 35 rupees EPS.
Let see.
GL

636HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Teller

Teller

Stock back is correct. Over one million traded above 92/- rupees. It means 10% of total issued shares. What a support level it can create . even 50% of HEXP assets haven't been revalued during last 8 years.
So GENTs, don't be fool here, buy as much as HEXP . don't sell your holdings.
If you sell your holdings means you sell your opportunity.
I see the HEXP future well . that's why I am repeating my posts.
So far I believe 95% of people are profit with HEXP.
That's a successful recommendation so far.

I Am very very bullish with HEXP even before than that.
GL

637HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:21 pm

hiransilva23

Wt will happen tomorrow bro?

638HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Teller

Teller

Nice yahapalana,
In this scenario we have to consider 2 things.
Half of the HEXP assets haven't been revalued fir last eight years onlyland revalued because of this deal . so HEXP new asset value should be 115-120 levels with balance asset rrevaluations.
And other thing manufacturing sector price to book value should be at least 1.5 X , then HEXP should be traded 150/- levels.

639HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:29 pm

hiransilva23

Teller wt z d response frm alumex???they 100 % agree with these deal

640HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:48 pm

stockback

Shammi Dharshana wrote:I will try to buy tfc.x tomorrow .wh is ur idea stockb?

I Recommending  Fundamental Valued stocks only

I am Looking Net Assets, Profits and Future expansions 

if stock has these three values I will Recommending that stocks.

TFC is rubbish to me.

Net Assets -81
EPS -8

Future expansion. I am not expecting anything special

8 Billions need to cover-up Minus assets

641HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:50 pm

hiransilva23

Hexp dila tfc wage ekak gana ahanne ai kiyala mata nam hita ganna ba

642HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:12 pm

CSE VIJAY

Manager - Equity Analytics

There are indications after three months continuous buying by share holders with the dividend expectation first then land revaluation expectation second, now all are subside.

Sudden selling pressure and price fall is possible any time soon as the Bartleet and reputed firm finance Manager (Fund) behind this planning to sell before HEXP takes it’s downwards trend.

Those retailers holding HEXP better to consider this gravity of situation.     

643HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Teller

Teller

Yes ALUMAX agreed. That's why this EGM held by HEXp.
This is an ideal place for ALUM to expand their productions. ALUM can recover this cost with in 2-3 years. Here important thing is main share holder HAYleys decision only.

644HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:21 pm

hiransilva23

Hmm.im really asking.still u hav a good confident on this bro.i think selling pressure in comming days.

645HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Teller

Teller

This has a real value so I don't think now one will sell below 90 now. If you know the value what's the reason to sell a valuable thing at bargain level?
Here lot of investors just blindly follow s some ones opinions that's one of disaster guys.
Even don't follow me blindly.
Last period lot of shares lost the attention due to HEXP regain so some jelosy posts are every where.
GL

646HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:23 pm

hiransilva23

Hmm.im really asking.still u hav a good confident on this bro.i think selling pressure will increase in comming days.

647HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:28 pm

Teller

Teller

Plaese don't repeated same question HIran, you have to study your self also.
I know what to do and how to invest on stocks. I am 1 million % confident with HEXP.
I don't consider others opinions here.
HEXP can deliver a very nice result surely.
Remember when I recommend 60 levels you ask same question. But Itold 85/- ,the same way now iI sm telling 130+.
I know its happening definitely.
GL

648HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:29 pm

hiransilva23

Ya thats true.value has increased.bt if they collected at low price,they will try to exit.other thing they hav big quantities.then if they sell it can fall d price.withing sm period im 100. % agree with u.coz it's real value has increased.

649HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:33 pm

hiransilva23

K bro.sorry for asking it again n again.i cnt hold it long term.im on credit.im nt keep my trust on ma advisor.he made lot f losses.at d moment im trusting only ur recomondation.k bro thanks.hw ever il keep till my target

650HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Teller

Teller

In stock trading it's not much important to consider the appreciation of stock like ,100%,200%,300% etc... This can happen with earnings,company goodwill and future development s. Microsoft appreciated 4800% . so NEST more than 1000%, CCS more than 10 times appreciated.
Some times stocks are not high to buy..
GL

651HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Teller

Teller

Those who sold now they understood as they did a mistake. Those who didn't buy they will start to buy HEXP. Those who thinking to sell may not sell HEXP with today's stability.
So once again HEXP is the one of best share to buy.
GL

652HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:39 pm

hiransilva23

K bro.today i saw smone let it down n absorb all selling withot notice.they should hav a plan.people tring to blame u.and lable as a agent.i knw dt z nt d real thing.agents also here.bt u may knw smthng abt this.dtz y u still confident on this.thanks bro

653HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Cricketman

Heylese won't do silly things with this huge money. So, Can expect good things from help.

654HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:26 pm

CSE VIJAY

Cricketman wrote:Heylese won't do silly things with this huge money.  So,  Can expect good things from help.

Yes they offered beggar's Dividend of Cents 50 but that too subject to tax, their investor care is very high, and Bartleet action with their blessing is superb.

655HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 26 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:50 pm

stockback

Chinwi

Why Ekala Important (Ekala Karmika Janapadaya) big Lands for Factory that has a value more-than Colombo lands. Alumex getting big Benefit. 1007 Perches at 420 Millions almost 4 Laks per Perch. Alumex getting big Benefit. at the moment Land selling tax paying by Buyer. then Hexp getting 420 Millions

Alumex ekata Factory ekak gahanna yanne ekala. ekata wadata kollanwa ewanna kiyala UNP balamandalayata danum dila thiyenawa.

8 Hours - Rs 1000 salary plus OT, Dawas padi thamaiy denne.

Chinwi Job ekak set karannada. Thaththa kiwe raswimata gihin awilla

now this deal is benifit to both party. Alumex eka Ekala wage thanka nathiwa wena thanka gaththoth wenne Alumex ekata rathu passala wage seen ekak thamai.

Think and Invest....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum