FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

REEF - CITH - CITW ජන්ක් කියන අය ජරාව කියන අය දන්නේ නැ

+13
Kipling
Mithooshan
abey
chathura123
Equityinvestor
rajini
Invest2018
roshan1039
Rational Investor
dayandacool
Hope123
bhanu
kalu351
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

kalu351

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

[ltr]පුරුදු කොටුවෙන් පිට හිතලා බලපු කතාවක් - වරදින්න පුලුවන් -අදහ්සක් විතරයි ප්‍රවර්ධනයක් නොවේ

REEF-CITW -CITH ජන්ක් කියන අය ජරාව කියන අය දන්නේ නැ - මේ රජය යටතේ මුල්ම තැන ගන්න හෝටල් සමුහය වෙන්නේ මෙම සමූහය කියල ඉදිරි වසර 10 ටම ඒ ආසියාවේ දේශපාලනය හැටි අනික මෙම හෝටල් තරු පන්තියේ යම් තාක් තාක්ශනිකව ඉහල මට්ටමේ හෝටල්
වසර ගනනවක් පොදුජනපෙරමුණ ගොඩ නගන්න දෙරණ නාලිකා සමූහය කළ අප්‍රතිහත වැඩකොටස ඒ වගේම මෙම සමූහයේ අයිතිකරු පොඩි තැන ඉදලා ආපු - කොටුවෙන් පිට හිතන වියාපාරිකයෙක් - මේ කාරනා නිසා ඉදිරියේ දී සන්චාරක කර්මානත්ය පටන් ගත්තු විට ලන්කාවේ ඉදිරියටම එන හෝටල් සමූහය වෙන්න පුලුඅව්න් මෙම සමූහය
[ltr]වසර 10 -15ම මෙම පක්සයේ පාලනයක් පැවතුන හොත් - කීල්ස් හෝටල් සමූහය පරදා යන්න බැරිත් නැ - මේ මගේ අදහසක් - ප්‍රවර්ධනයක් නෙවෙයි ආසියාවේ වෙන දේ හිතුවම ලන්කාවේ පසුගිය කාල වල වුනු දේ හිතුවම මේ වගේ සමාගම් වලට රුපියල් 4-5 ගානේ ආයෝජනය කරල කොටස් අරන් වසර 3-4 තියල තියනකොට සමහර විට 100% -200 % වගේ මහ විශාල ලාබ ලබන්න පුලුවන් වෙන්නත් පුලුවන් - සැබැ ආයෝජකයන් ගොඩාක් දුර බලලත් 40% 35% තම ආයෝඅජන කළ යුතුයි - කොටස් වෙළදපොළ කැසිනෝ සූදු පිටියක් කරගන්නේ නැතුව [/ltr]
[ltr]ඒ එක්කම මෙම සමාගම් වල කොටස් වල දේපල වල වටිනා කම නැ නේ කියන අයට කියන්න තියන්නේ ගොඩාක් වෙලාවට වසර 2-3 යනකොට අප නොහිතන ආකාරයේ වටිනා දේවල් මෙම හෝටල් සමූහයට එකතු වෙලා කොටසකට අයිති දේපල වල වටිනාකම් අපි නොහිතන ලෙස වැඩි වෙන්න බැරි නැ - බලන් ඉමු - කොටස් වෙලද පල ආයෝජනත් එක්ක 65 % - 35% වගේ වෙළදාම් කරන්න පුරුදු වෙන්න [/ltr]
[ltr]In Asia Politically connected companies and people will get benefit like anything so Mr.Dilith Jayweera who owns REEF -CITH -CITW is the one who owns Derana Media and Triad Advertising (Pvt) Limited & many more is a high heavy weight behind this government and he helped the podu jana peramuna like anything - so no issue if he gets the benefits and country goes on the right track [/ltr]

[ltr]So i am bloody sure these chain of hotel will boom with the sri lankan tourism hand in hand and will expand may over ride cinnamon group may be in 10-15 years - he the owner is a very smart business man a sri lankan own man [/ltr]
[ltr]For those who worries about NAV of the shares of these REEF -CITH -CITW - I think my own way they will add value also and more and more properties also so for sure the assets will grow and grow and first batch of share holders will get a huge potential in every way [/ltr]
[ltr]May be 2020 investment of LKR 4-5 rupees per share in REEF group of hotels will get you 100% -200 % income in 3-4 years as these prices are bloody cheap and they will develop and add assets to the chain and the hotels [/ltr][/ltr]

bhanu

Manager - Equity Analytics

I had a very bad experience staying at their hotels. Also they are trying to promote some religion which I don't have a idea of..

kalu351 dislikes this post

kalu351

bhanu wrote:I had a very bad experience staying at their hotels. Also they are trying to promote some religion which I don't have a idea of..
sorry to hear that - but we the family ahd a wow type stay at waskkaduwa
 Not clear your idea what you say is all customer service issues nothing related to investments - u may say service is related to profits and then u can get bad experience even at sharngrilla 
reply to the article and topic

Hope123

kalu351 wrote:
bhanu wrote:I had a very bad experience staying at their hotels. Also they are trying to promote some religion which I don't have a idea of..
sorry to hear that - but we the family ahd a wow type stay at waskkaduwa
 Not clear your idea what you say is all customer service issues nothing related to investments - u may say service is related to profits and then u can get bad experience even at sharngrilla 
reply to the article and topic

Yes agreed with Kalu351, me too stayed at Waskaduwa with my family sometimes back before the covide, but nothing to complain about the service. Sorry to hear what has happened to Bhanu.

npgslnawa dislikes this post

dayandacool

dayandacool

IMO, Covid effect will be there for next 2-3 years with all the hotels not only the above mentioned lot. Recovery from this slump will take sometime and there are many more attractive shares are there in the market. If one is looking at a long term prospect of 5-10 years, then yes hotels are a go to stock. but then again, there are better and proven hotels at discounted prices with better BV and asset base.

kalu351

dayandacool wrote:IMO, Covid effect will be there for next 2-3 years with all the hotels not only the above mentioned lot. Recovery from this slump will take sometime and there are many more attractive shares are there in the market. If one is looking at a long term prospect of 5-10 years, then yes hotels are a go to stock. but then again, there are better and proven hotels at discounted prices with better BV and asset base.
You have completely forgotten the political power that will have with this group in the coming weeks and months 

and Tourism will see it will not take years to bounce back yes we will have dull situation till 2021 first season but then after that when things fall ok it will bounce back strongly

any way due to the strong political power behind this group these hotel will be having priority in all ways

Rational Investor

Rational Investor

I stayed at waskaduwa. Wow it was amazing.Support staff is simply amazing Very Happy

Rational Investor

Rational Investor

kalu351 wrote:

[ltr]පුරුදු කොටුවෙන් පිට හිතලා බලපු කතාවක් - වරදින්න පුලුවන් -අදහ්සක් විතරයි ප්‍රවර්ධනයක් නොවේ

REEF-CITW -CITH ජන්ක් කියන අය ජරාව කියන අය දන්නේ නැ - මේ රජය යටතේ මුල්ම තැන ගන්න හෝටල් සමුහය වෙන්නේ මෙම සමූහය කියල ඉදිරි වසර 10 ටම ඒ ආසියාවේ දේශපාලනය හැටි අනික මෙම හෝටල් තරු පන්තියේ යම් තාක් තාක්ශනිකව ඉහල මට්ටමේ හෝටල්
වසර ගනනවක් පොදුජනපෙරමුණ ගොඩ නගන්න දෙරණ නාලිකා සමූහය කළ අප්‍රතිහත වැඩකොටස ඒ වගේම මෙම සමූහයේ අයිතිකරු පොඩි තැන ඉදලා ආපු - කොටුවෙන් පිට හිතන වියාපාරිකයෙක් - මේ කාරනා නිසා ඉදිරියේ දී සන්චාරක කර්මානත්ය පටන් ගත්තු විට ලන්කාවේ ඉදිරියටම එන හෝටල් සමූහය වෙන්න පුලුඅව්න් මෙම සමූහය
වසර 10 -15ම මෙම පක්සයේ පාලනයක් පැවතුන හොත් - කීල්ස් හෝටල් සමූහය පරදා යන්න බැරිත් නැ - මේ මගේ අදහසක් - ප්‍රවර්ධනයක් නෙවෙයි ආසියාවේ වෙන දේ හිතුවම ලන්කාවේ පසුගිය කාල වල වුනු දේ හිතුවම මේ වගේ සමාගම් වලට රුපියල් 4-5 ගානේ ආයෝජනය කරල කොටස් අරන් වසර 3-4 තියල තියනකොට සමහර විට 100% -200 % වගේ මහ විශාල ලාබ ලබන්න පුලුවන් වෙන්නත් පුලුවන් - සැබැ ආයෝජකයන් ගොඩාක් දුර බලලත් 40% 35% තම ආයෝඅජන කළ යුතුයි - කොටස් වෙළදපොළ කැසිනෝ සූදු පිටියක් කරගන්නේ නැතුව

ඒ එක්කම මෙම සමාගම් වල කොටස් වල දේපල වල වටිනා කම නැ නේ කියන අයට කියන්න තියන්නේ ගොඩාක් වෙලාවට වසර 2-3 යනකොට අප නොහිතන ආකාරයේ වටිනා දේවල් මෙම හෝටල් සමූහයට එකතු වෙලා කොටසකට අයිති දේපල වල වටිනාකම් අපි නොහිතන ලෙස වැඩි වෙන්න බැරි නැ - බලන් ඉමු - කොටස් වෙලද පල ආයෝජනත් එක්ක 65 % - 35% වගේ වෙළදාම් කරන්න පුරුදු වෙන්න

In Asia Politically connected companies and people will get benefit like anything so Mr.Dilith Jayweera who owns REEF -CITH -CITW is the one who owns Derana Media and Triad Advertising (Pvt) Limited & many more is a high heavy weight behind this government and he helped the podu jana peramuna like anything - so no issue if he gets the benefits and country goes on the right track

So i am bloody sure these chain of hotel will boom with the sri lankan tourism hand in hand and will expand may over ride cinnamon group may be in 10-15 years - he the owner is a very smart business man a sri lankan own man

For those who worries about NAV of the shares of these REEF -CITH -CITW - I think my own way they will add value also and more and more properties also so for sure the assets will grow and grow and first batch of share holders will get a huge potential in every way

May be 2020 investment of LKR 4-5 rupees per share in REEF group of hotels will get you 100% -200 % income in 3-4 years as these prices are bloody cheap and they will develop and add assets to the chain and the hotels [/ltr]

Exactly if you take all the factors in to the consideration SLPP is about to rule the country minimum 10 years I said minimum.With the internal issue currently existing with UNP+SJB it might go beyond 10years.I am with kalu.REEF will lead the sector.

roshan1039

Agree with above, this group is yet to start its rally

Invest2018

This will move very fast with election results. Owned by Mr DJ

dayandacool

dayandacool

How can hotels owned by DJ get a move on if the election is won by SLPP? as for my understanding for a hotel share to move, tourism should pick up which we all know will take sometime. I can understand investing in a share which the government can wholly support; for an example AEL (I am not holding AEL and no hopes of buying in future either). If the government wins, there is a distinct possibility that the mega construction projects may be awarded to them. But i can't comprehend how a particular set of hotels can be supported by a government?.. having said that REEF, CITH,CITW can very well skyrocket and speculators can earn big and it has happened in the past. but I just don't get the thinking behind such speculations.

rajini

හොඳ හොඳ සෙල්ලං චන්දෙන් පස්සේ..
CLND, CITH, REEFY

Last edited by rajini on Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Invest2018

Valuation is a elusion. If you see in real terms never exist. Specially in share market. It’s all about ups and downs

Equityinvestor

dayandacool wrote:How can hotels owned by DJ get a move on if the election is won by SLPP? as for my understanding for a hotel share to move, tourism should pick up which we all know will take sometime. I can understand investing in a share which the government can wholly support; for an example AEL (I am not holding AEL and no hopes of buying in future either). If the government wins, there is a distinct possibility that the mega construction projects may be awarded to them. But i can't comprehend how a particular set of hotels can be supported by a government?.. having said that REEF, CITH,CITW can very well skyrocket and speculators can earn big and it has happened in the past. but I just don't get the thinking behind such speculations.

You are thinking too much.

Study the trend and Know when to exit. Thats it. Up to you.

chathura123

So called pundits(actually big head modays) who promoted NTB .. see where is NTB now and where is Access /East
Now.
Even Citrus group appreciated.
If you have 10 years /15 years doesnt matter .need to get correct smell of the capital market .
Upto date I realized more than 22% and portfolio appreciated 12 % altogether 34%.

Hope123

Heavy buying on CLND. it past 27.30

dayandacool

dayandacool

kalu351 wrote:
dayandacool wrote:IMO, Covid effect will be there for next 2-3 years with all the hotels not only the above mentioned lot. Recovery from this slump will take sometime and there are many more attractive shares are there in the market. If one is looking at a long term prospect of 5-10 years, then yes hotels are a go to stock. but then again, there are better and proven hotels at discounted prices with better BV and asset base.
You have completely forgotten the political power that will have with this group in the coming weeks and months 

and Tourism will see it will not take years to bounce back yes we will have dull situation till 2021 first season but then after that when things fall ok it will bounce back strongly

any way due to the strong political power behind this group these hotel will be having priority in all ways
------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly my point. Can a government force a tourist to stay at a hotel of governments choice?? They may have backing of the government, but there are classier hotels for tourists to choose. But I know these shares are highly speculative and traders could earn big money. I just mentioned that I don't get the speculation behind it.!!

dayandacool

dayandacool

Equityinvestor wrote:
dayandacool wrote:How can hotels owned by DJ get a move on if the election is won by SLPP? as for my understanding for a hotel share to move, tourism should pick up which we all know will take sometime. I can understand investing in a share which the government can wholly support; for an example AEL (I am not holding AEL and no hopes of buying in future either). If the government wins, there is a distinct possibility that the mega construction projects may be awarded to them. But i can't comprehend how a particular set of hotels can be supported by a government?.. having said that REEF, CITH,CITW can very well skyrocket and speculators can earn big and it has happened in the past. but I just don't get the thinking behind such speculations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not a speculative trader. All my investments are for medium to longer term. Yet,I like to see trends and learn. but I never trade them. What I mentioned is that I don't get the speculation behind the Hotel shares of this group cos a hotel is a choice of the tourist who stays at them be it a local or a foreigner. therefore how a government backing for a hotel could make a tourist stay in a particular hotel is in comprehensive. I very well know that these shares may well get the traders their 20% quick gain. I just said i don't see the reason behind such speculation.   

rajini

dayandacool wrote:
Equityinvestor wrote:

I am not a speculative trader. All my investments are for medium to longer term. Yet,I like to see trends and learn. but I never trade them. What I mentioned is that I don't get the speculation behind the Hotel shares of this group cos a hotel is a choice of the tourist who stays at them be it a local or a foreigner. therefore how a government backing for a hotel could make a tourist stay in a particular hotel is in comprehensive. I very well know that these shares may well get the traders their 20% quick gain. I just said i don't see the reason behind such speculation.   

Hotel business is suck.
But they have 20% in CLND. That's where all the speculations are generated.

~~ Rajini Khan ~~

dayandacool likes this post

dayandacool

dayandacool

rajini wrote:
dayandacool wrote:
Equityinvestor wrote:

Hotel business is suck.

~~ Rajini Khan ~~
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for sharing this. This is what I wanted. Cos we all know that hotels will take sometime to recover from the 2 major setbacks of Easter disaster and Covid. Thanks!!!

kalu351

rajini wrote:
dayandacool wrote:
Equityinvestor wrote:

Hotel business is suck.

~~ Rajini Khan ~~
Pandiths only talk about - this and that - they dont k know in  Asia politics is stronger than anything 

CLND -REEF -CITW-CITH All will reach new highs in coming day's  in spite  hotels  have less businesses that is also not valid for REEF Group as they have all CORONA comers in their hotels Quarantine 

This Guys talk nothing but theories only -In practical they are ZERO 

U will see the prices after 7 days of REEF -CLND-CITW-CITH

roshan1039 likes this post

abey

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

AUGUSt   5   price    flower flower flower flower sunny

abey

LOT OF   +++++++

chathura123 and kalu351 like this post

Mithooshan

There are more sellers in the market than buyers for Reef, CITW and CITH. With a negative outlook in the market is it possible for the prices to rise ?

What is the basis for expecting a price increase in these 3 shares.

It will be really helpful if someone can explain. Thank you.

Kipling

Expert
Expert

Why a negative outlook cse. After August 5 will be the most positive in our history. 1 example. Look at rates. TB rates lowest since 1977. Further policy rate cut on the way. List goes on. Stay positive.

Mithooshan likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum