FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Mon May 13, 2024 8:42 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Want To Hang My Self

+37
D.G.Dayaratne
VALUEPICK
uditha9
saber
investor1984
sajeethk
hunter
DK
amibroker
aship
MJ
ashlee
investor.sl
kumudu
Marketinvest
Paypal
RockStock
ipoguru
Profit
CapitalK
npc86
tkc
nuwan.um
mark
rijayasooriya
Hiru
Aamiable
ssuni
schacha
laksharemk
optimistic
a_randy
micky
disha77
Monster
gann
chandika91
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:51 pm

ipoguru

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

npc86 wrote:
micky wrote:do not invest more, assume that market close for 3 months, then see, thaththa will proud of u, hope ur thaththa not in this forum.

Cool..micky..! :lol!:
It's good see a recovered market as we all wish even after some time (including me)..!
But lot of investors here hope that recovery thing will happen after 3-6 months time...Who you can predict that guys...? do you know the reason/s to be like this red CSE...? So how you all can say like that...? :scratch:

This is what I think its not based on facts but I feel it should be the reason, there are credits to be cleared. Some may say there are no credits and brokers say all the credits are cleared. Can we trust them? If any one of you know how to get information about the amount of credits to be cleared let me know.

Big guys know this and stops buying or buying slowly. So retailers also not buying. This cause market to panic and push the price down. Some big guys may pushing the price down too.

27I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:56 pm

chandika91

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thank you everyone for encouragements
@ micky - he doesn't know anything about share market
@ profit - not SEYB.N it should be SEYB.X man...its the biggest loss Crying or Very sad

worst thing is yesterday he told me that he want some money Sad Sad Sad

28I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:03 pm

RockStock

Manager - Equity Analytics

chandika91 wrote:Thank you everyone for encouragements
@ profit - not SEYB.N it should be SEYB.X man...its the biggest loss Crying or Very sad

Do not put your working capital on stock markets-Volatility is the trait of stock markets

29I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Paypal

Hey Man, I don't know when will this bear period over, but there is a rumor about relaxation of regulators rule about T+5 credit clearance & margin trading on next week Very Happy If this become a truth you may be a winner soon cheers You are NOT the ONE & ONLY person in this situation, We all are in same boat so hold your breath, loss & profit all are part of this game so please don't worry I think your farther will understand this, NO risk NO gain right?

30I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Marketinvest

[quote="Paypal"]Hey Man, I don't know when will this bear period over, but there is a rumor about relaxation of regulators rule about T+5 credit clearance & margin trading on next week :D If this become a truth you may be a winner soon :cheers: You are NOT the ONE & ONLY person in this situation, We all are in same boat so hold your breath, loss & profit all are part of this game so please don't worry I think your farther will understand this, NO risk NO gain right? [/quote]paypal thanks for the update the rumour of this relaxation of credit stuff is this from a reliable source

31I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:24 pm

kumudu

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I lost 1.5 million. SEC is over ruling and they think market is their property. every one will suffer from with these people. Many IPO's destroying the market.

32I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Paypal

Marketinvest wrote:
Paypal wrote:Hey Man, I don't know when will this bear period over, but there is a rumor about relaxation of regulators rule about T+5 credit clearance & margin trading on next week Very Happy If this become a truth you may be a winner soon cheers You are NOT the ONE & ONLY person in this situation, We all are in same boat so hold your breath, loss & profit all are part of this game so please don't worry I think your farther will understand this, NO risk NO gain right?
paypal thanks for the update the rumour of this relaxation of credit stuff is this from a reliable source
Hi Marketinvest, still this is a rumor which was told to me by one of my friend, but I have a strong feeling that government will do something to stop this situation, for the first time yesterday ASI came to a negative region from the beginning of this year, what does this mean? Where is so called economic development of the country? Question

Last edited by Paypal on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

33I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 pm

investor.sl

investor.sl
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

chandika91 wrote:Thank you everyone for encouragements

I suggest you to get a print out of this discussion and show it to your father (need to show more people are suffering). hiding all the things may not be successful. anyway we have to accept market truth. he fill forgive you. this is not only your fault. good luck

34I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 pm

ashlee

Tha is not such a bad portfolio compared to most of ours.. You have mad profits from LGL N and X.. PAP too is not a loss.. Just wait and see.. Your father will be proud of you..

35I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:47 pm

MJ

chandika91 wrote:NTB.N 5000 - 84
TFC.N 23000 - 40
Sira.N 50000 - 5.4
SEYB.X 20000 - 48
FLCH.N 50000 - 5
RICH.N 52000 - 10.8
TWOD.N 11000 - 27.2
RWSL.N 40000 - 4.5
PAP.N 50000 - 4.2
LGL.N 7000 - 23
LGL.X 11000 - 15

those are my thaththas money He trusted on me & gave now he is waiting to see my performance How ami tell him that i lost this much ???? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I ve gone through your PF , True that you ve a problem ....But to me it s very much recoverable.

You ve profits over both LGL s and PAP.
Rich and RWSl is at Break even( it s within the current market fluctuation range )

TWOD , wait till the next hearing , you should be able to easily get out of woods a week prior to the hearing Wink

SEYB , TFC,FLCH and SIRA : You would probably need to have patience on these ...either till the market recovers or till individual shares get to a Bull Run.

Get your PF categorised, You donot seem to have much to bother !!!!!

FYI,Currently I dnnot have any share which give s a positive margin . Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

36I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 pm

aship

aship
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

My friend,

I'm also having a huge loss. My hard earned savings and the profits I earned during last one and half years are all gone. But, I'm learning something day by day.

I'm sure when market come back to normal I'll be a much better investor/trader.

You also can learn about stocks for the mean time.

You may explain your father that after sometime you can return his money.

37I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:41 pm

amibroker

aship wrote:My friend,

I'm also having a huge loss. My hard earned savings and the profits I earned during last one and half years are all gone. But, I'm learning something day by day.

I'm sure when market come back to normal I'll be a much better investor/trader.

You also can learn about stocks for the mean time.

You may explain your father that after sometime you can return his money.

I also like if market bounce back and have a bull run...... But on what basis ? as per most of the good brokers market is still over valued and will decline in short term. I also can say Hold on Brother, You are not alone , You will be a winner, BUT now who is trying to fool who ? Markets are like this there are ups and downs , bulls and bears.. Only in SL we think that market should always head north.... CSE is very much over valued as per most of fund managers,,,, so be realistic it will come down in short term even SEC relaxed the T+ what ever. When Capital trust advised last september to exit some counters, some people said they got a big order of those counters at lower prices etc etc, see results now .... about 1-2 months ago they advice their clients to exit Sampath Bank at 260-280 levels because SAMP is over valued and will come down by about 15-20%, at that time some ppl again started same without any facts...

38I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 pm

DK

Read MJ's advice at http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t7093p25-i-want-to-hang-my-self#48399. I was going to say the same thing.

Overall you have loss of around 18.65%. What is your start-to-date status? I.e. did you make any profits over time? Your current portfolio was bought by spending about 4.4 million but did all that money come from you or did you re-invest?

When thinking about profits and losses, think about the actual money you spent. Based on the buying price and current price, I have a 27-30% loss. However my start-to-date is a loss of only 1%. I.e. out of all the money I have actually injected, I have lost only 1%. There are quite a lot who have a positive figure for this. Yours might be the same.

More importantly, dont be greedy. I dont know when exactly you bought these but PAP was trading around 4.8, did you miss that chance to sell? I think you bought LGL from IPOs, they reached way above the current values few months back. LGL was trading above 40 in the last few weeks. Always have your profit exit point. Mine is 2% per month or 10% per stock, whichever comes first. My target is to make around 24-25% per annum. It is not alot. But I don't dream to become a millionnaire overnight.

39I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:23 pm

hunter

hunter

It's advisable to have a target/focus in investing/trading.
I am learning to have targets on the following (targets may change time to time)

1. What shares to invest in at what prices
2. What are my profit targets and how long I am willing to hold.
3. What would I do if the prices go down

I am also learning that waiting and hoping the market to do something is not the best way; taking the control of our action is the way.

If we can answer the above 3 questions, there wont be much panic.

Furthermore, nobody in this world has seen a share market goes up all the time or goes down everyday. Please tell me if someone has heard of such a market.

40I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:50 pm

aship

aship
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

[quote="amibroker"]
aship wrote:My friend,

I also like if market bounce back and have a bull run...... But on what basis ? as per most of the good brokers market is still over valued and will decline in short term. I also can say Hold on Brother, You are not alone , You will be a winner, BUT now who is trying to fool who ? Markets are like this there are ups and downs , bulls and bears.. Only in SL we think that market should always head north.... CSE is very much over valued as per most of fund managers,,,, so be realistic it will come down in short term even SEC relaxed the T+ what ever. When Capital trust advised last september to exit some counters, some people said they got a big order of those counters at lower prices etc etc, see results now .... about 1-2 months ago they advice their clients to exit Sampath Bank at 260-280 levels because SAMP is over valued and will come down by about 15-20%, at that time some ppl again started same without any facts...

My friend,
I don't think this market will recover very soon. Also, if it recovers will not get the earlier momentum.
However, most of the companies are doing well and worth of them are increasing. So, why shouldn't we think there will be a reverse?

41I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:59 am

Aamiable

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

I try to....identify stocks which do not grow on credit, ....those shares may give some sustainable gains for medium term investments.

42I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:11 am

sajeethk

I think once the Dividend yield more than the Interest income the investment will not loss...

Like DFCC gave Rs 10 dividend and now the price @ 130.....

so like that good share we can select to invest rather than going behind the speculation...

43I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:08 am

chandika91

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

DK wrote:Read MJ's advice at http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t7093p25-i-want-to-hang-my-self#48399. I was going to say the same thing.

Overall you have loss of around 18.65%. What is your start-to-date status? I.e. did you make any profits over time? Your current portfolio was bought by spending about 4.4 million but did all that money come from you or did you re-invest?

When thinking about profits and losses, think about the actual money you spent. Based on the buying price and current price, I have a 27-30% loss. However my start-to-date is a loss of only 1%. I.e. out of all the money I have actually injected, I have lost only 1%. There are quite a lot who have a positive figure for this. Yours might be the same.

More importantly, dont be greedy. I dont know when exactly you bought these but PAP was trading around 4.8, did you miss that chance to sell? I think you bought LGL from IPOs, they reached way above the current values few months back. LGL was trading above 40 in the last few weeks. Always have your profit exit point. Mine is 2% per month or 10% per stock, whichever comes first. My target is to make around 24-25% per annum. It is not alot. But I don't dream to become a millionnaire overnight.
NO brother i entered to market with LGL IPO. i didn't sell any share yet and i brought PAP before the DJ case but i mis the chance to sold it at 7.5 - 8.8(how unlucky iam Crying or Very sad ) & honestly iam greedy to sold it at 7,,6, 5 ,4.8 Mad Sad Sad

44I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:37 am

investor1984

investor1984

TFC.N 23000 - 40
Sira.N 50000 - 5.4
SEYB.X 20000 - 48
FLCH.N 50000 - 5
RICH.N 52000 - 10.8
TWOD.N 11000 - 27.2
RWSL.N 40000 - 4.5
PAP.N 50000 - 4.2
LGL.N 7000 - 23
LGL.X 11000 - 15

those are my thaththas money He trusted on me & gave now he is waiting to see my performance How ami tell him that i lost this much ???? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Brother leaving behind the other counters , why didnt u sell LGL X & N????? These are IPO prices of LGL... And to get 7000 & 11,000 of N & X respectively it seems u have applied a huge amount in IPO back then... Why didnt u sell them when N hit above 50 & X hit above 40 ????? I wonder whether this is a real situation or U just want to knowwhat others think about market, u just created hypothetical situation i guess... But I also believe that market will recover soon, and we should hold on to what ever positions we have, bcoz we are here to invest , we should not panic when we see the bear. Cheers

45I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:50 am

chandika91

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

investor1984 wrote:
TFC.N 23000 - 40
Sira.N 50000 - 5.4
SEYB.X 20000 - 48
FLCH.N 50000 - 5
RICH.N 52000 - 10.8
TWOD.N 11000 - 27.2
RWSL.N 40000 - 4.5
PAP.N 50000 - 4.2
LGL.N 7000 - 23
LGL.X 11000 - 15

Brother leaving behind the other counters , why didnt u sell LGL X & N????? These are IPO prices of LGL... And to get 7000 & 11,000 of N & X respectively it seems u have applied a huge amount in IPO back then... Why didnt u sell them when N hit above 50 & X hit above 40 ????? I wonder whether this is a real situation or U just want to knowwhat others think about market, u just created hypothetical situation i guess... But I also believe that market will recover soon, and we should hold on to what ever positions we have, bcoz we are here to invest , we should not panic when we see the bear. Cheers

Well bro i entered market with LGL....simple answer ne bro i thought it will go beyond 50
& 40 that's why i didn't sell those....ya its huge amount I got it by
applying more than Rs.1,500,000 ....YES i want to know what others think but remember my story is real & also i believe you are here for same purpose

46I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 pm

saber

saber
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

We all are in the same boat buddy.. Yes it's hard but just don't give up yet, hang on there.

What we learn in these tough times will be well worth experience for the future.

We will prevail!

47I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:43 pm

uditha9

my advice to you is to sell whatever the shares that you have made a profit ¬ made a loss &wait. when market touch 6000 you might get better opportunities

48I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:08 am

ssuni

ssuni

mark wrote:
TFC.N 23000 - 40
Sira.N 50000 - 5.4
SEYB.N 20000 - 48
FLCH.N 50000 - 5
RICH.N 52000 - 10.8
TWOD.N 11000 - 27.2
RWSL.N 40000 - 4.5
PAP.N 50000 - 4.2
LGL.N 7000 - 23
LGL.X 11000 - 15

those are my thaththas money He trusted on me & gave now he is waiting to see my performance How ami tell him that i lost this much ????  Crying or Very sad

but will hope for best..
we cant win always,but definitely we will get a chance to recover all in someday,
will wait until then,btw try to get the maximum experience from market.. experiences and sense is your key to success amid knowledge.
good luck
have your own strategy to stand strongly Very Happy 

after a long time..
what mark said in 2011, --> try to get the maximum experience from market!

IT IS A CYCLE!!  Shocked 

49I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:01 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

I saw somewhere one forum member said: loss making is part of the stock market, everyday cannot make profits. That may be true. Better to learn risk too. Not only stocks. I want to learn more to reduce losses in the future. Sometimes real investors don’t have any worry. They forget up and down. Apology if my writing to similar to anybody. I did not copy. List has mixed of everything. When Bull comes people might pay three times of the value. Then we buy, not now.

50I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:17 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Sorry to hear. I noticed most are small caps in your list. Have mix of small, mid and large. Finally I thought I won’t touch my list forget it as it in safe box. I won’t do anything. From my list I wait for small cap and mid rally then reduce half and balance for long term Fairly large also same. . Next time I do some rotation. Now I know Risk and return? Have a propensity to you soon!

51I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:23 am

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Good topic to understand what is stock market

Thanks Chandrika

52I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:03 am

yellow knife

me shares nathi portfolio hariyata nomala geyakin aba atayak hoyanawa wage

We all believed in these shares at one time. However these were good picks for short term and ideal for a trader. SEYB you can average. NTB too you can average

53I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

We did the same mistake and learned... its like investing in a business without knowing the business... In all businesses there are only few successful people.. learn the secret in the hard way

good luck

54I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:49 pm

dougieboy

Isn't this a posted from  2011 July ?

What is going on here ?

55I Want To Hang My Self  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:40 pm

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator

VALUEPICK wrote:I saw somewhere one forum member said: loss making is part of the stock market, everyday cannot make profits. That may be true. Better to learn risk too. Not only stocks. I want to learn more to reduce losses in the future. Sometimes real investors don’t have any worry. They forget up and down. Apology if my writing to similar to anybody. I did not copy. List has mixed of everything. When Bull comes people might pay three times of the value. Then we buy, not now.

Good point......

Dig more all market rubbish will come out

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum