FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Want To Hang My Self

+37
D.G.Dayaratne
VALUEPICK
uditha9
saber
investor1984
sajeethk
hunter
DK
amibroker
aship
MJ
ashlee
investor.sl
kumudu
Marketinvest
Paypal
RockStock
ipoguru
Profit
CapitalK
npc86
tkc
nuwan.um
mark
rijayasooriya
Hiru
Aamiable
ssuni
schacha
laksharemk
optimistic
a_randy
micky
disha77
Monster
gann
chandika91
41 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I Want To Hang My Self  Empty I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:55 pm

chandika91

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

NTB.N 5000 - 84
TFC.N 23000 - 40
Sira.N 50000 - 5.4
SEYB.X 20000 - 48
FLCH.N 50000 - 5
RICH.N 52000 - 10.8
TWOD.N 11000 - 27.2
RWSL.N 40000 - 4.5
PAP.N 50000 - 4.2
LGL.N 7000 - 23
LGL.X 11000 - 15

those are my thaththas money He trusted on me & gave now he is waiting to see my performance How ami tell him that i lost this much ???? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by chandika91 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

2I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:02 pm

gann

gann
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hey take it easy buddy. give the market 3 months. you will be fine.

3I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Cool my friend. Hold it. Just forget about for some time. Market will recover. You can will with good profit once the market turn to bounce.

4I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 pm

disha77

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

gann wrote:hey take it easy buddy. give the market 3 months. you will be fine.

Some people in this forum will be in your position. My position same as yours.look at it as a 3 - 6 month investment.

5I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:13 pm

micky

micky
Manager - Equity Analytics

do not invest more, assume that market close for 3 months, then see, thaththa will proud of u, hope ur thaththa not in this forum.

6I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 pm

a_randy

a_randy

micky wrote:do not invest more, assume that market close for 3 months, then see, thaththa will proud of u, hope ur thaththa not in this forum. lol!

7I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:23 pm

optimistic

optimistic

just like you, i'm also managing my father's money. even i'm running under heavy losses. dont worry. be patient. there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel. leave your investments as it is. market is discounting all the shares without justification and it is absurd. it is testing our patience. the weak-hearted will fall prey to the bear.

8I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:26 pm

laksharemk

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Guys rapid recovery towards the end of the day, hope we can keep our expectations high.

9I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:37 pm

schacha

Yes yes.. We have to be strong. If U survive U'll be a winner. Market will recover and it will take its journey on the basis of fundamentals hope fully.

10I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:51 pm

ssuni

ssuni

don't hang ur self.. just don't sell shares.. then market will recover!!

11I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Aamiable

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

schacha wrote:Yes yes.. We have to be strong. If U survive U'll be a winner. Market will recover and it will take its journey on the basis of fundamentals hope fully.

Some form of recovery was seen..... It was recovering towards the afternoon, some other types of stocks were recovering..... HOPL investment trusts, DIST LWL etc....

Cool

12I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Hiru

A miner once started to mine a gold deposit and suddenly found that he can't afford any more and stopped just few feet away from the deposit. Next day, a lucky guy started digging from where the former stopped and you know what happened next.

13I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:59 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

As others has said just hold on buddy.
Do not hang ur self.Ur father will loose both his child and his money.
If u hold on he will have both.

14I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

chandika91 wrote:NTB.N 5000 - 84
TFC.N 23000 - 40
Sira.N 50000 - 5.4
SEYB.N 20000 - 48
FLCH.N 50000 - 5
RICH.N 52000 - 10.8
TWOD.N 11000 - 27.2
RWSL.N 40000 - 4.5
PAP.N 50000 - 4.2
LGL.N 7000 - 23
LGL.X 11000 - 15

those are my thaththas money He trusted on me & gave now he is waiting to see my performance How ami tell him that i lost this much ???? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

cool down buddy,try to stand from ashes.....you can win,
if you know how much my dad lost in CSE,it is like a nightmare to us.......
those shares now worth more than 8Mn, Sad Sad i know that i wont get chance to regain them back,but will hope for best..
we cant win always,but definitely we will get a chance to recover all in someday,
will wait until then,btw try to get the maximum experience from market.. experiences and sense is your key to success amid knowledge.
good luck
have your own strategy to stand strongly Very Happy

15I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:32 pm

nuwan.um

nuwan.um
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Take it slow & easy, hold on to what you have at the moment. Be patient & you will do just fine.. sunny

16I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:50 pm

tkc

tkc
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

chandika91 wrote:NTB.N 5000 - 84
TFC.N 23000 - 40
Sira.N 50000 - 5.4
SEYB.N 20000 - 48
FLCH.N 50000 - 5
RICH.N 52000 - 10.8
TWOD.N 11000 - 27.2
RWSL.N 40000 - 4.5
PAP.N 50000 - 4.2
LGL.N 7000 - 23
LGL.X 11000 - 15

Dont worry my friend! But dont try to average or invest more if you are not very much sure about the mkt.But if you can hold them even your son will be proud.He will say " My dad & grand farther both are great , I also should follow them "
cheers! friend cheers cheers

17I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:04 pm

npc86

npc86

micky wrote:do not invest more, assume that market close for 3 months, then see, thaththa will proud of u, hope ur thaththa not in this forum.

Cool..micky..! lol!
It's good see a recovered market as we all wish even after some time (including me)..!
But lot of investors here hope that recovery thing will happen after 3-6 months time...Who you can predict that guys...? do you know the reason/s to be like this red CSE...? So how you all can say like that...? scratch

18I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:15 pm

CapitalK

Stock Trader

dnt worry now..
if u invest this money on treasurey bonds,fixed deposits...etc
u will get a good profit and more secure..
now hold these shares atleast 1 year
gud luck

19I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:18 pm

micky

micky

npc86 wrote:
micky wrote:do not invest more, assume that market close for 3 months, then see, thaththa will proud of u, hope ur thaththa not in this forum.

Cool..micky..! lol!
It's good see a recovered market as we all wish even after some time (including me)..!
But lot of investors here hope that recovery thing will happen after 3-6 months time...Who you can predict that guys...? do you know the reason/s to be like this red CSE...? So how you all can say like that...? scratch

hi npc86,

im not saying definetly market wil recover, but he can escape one by one, I escaped from few shares with little profits, hope he can do the same. and on the otherhand try to give some hope to person going to hang. u want him to hang by saying market will not recover or we dnt knw when? even if it is the truth?? Evil or Very Mad

20I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Profit

Stock Trader

You have some profit also ne.SEYB N and LGL X.ur father will be proud about you

21I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:51 pm

ipoguru

npc86 wrote:

Cool..micky..! :lol!:
But lot of investors here hope that recovery thing will happen after 3-6 months time...Who you can predict that guys...? do you know the reason/s to be like this red CSE...? So how you all can say like that...? :scratch:

This is what I think its not based on facts but I feel it should be the reason, there are credits to be cleared. Some may say there are no credits and brokers say all the credits are cleared. Can we trust them? If any one of you know how to get information about the amount of credits to be cleared let me know.

Big guys know this and stops buying or buying slowly. So retailers also not buying. This cause market to panic and push the price down. Some big guys may pushing the price down too.

22I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:56 pm

chandika91

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thank you everyone for encouragements
@ micky - he doesn't know anything about share market
@ profit - not SEYB.N it should be SEYB.X man...its the biggest loss Crying or Very sad

worst thing is yesterday he told me that he want some money Sad Sad Sad

23I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:03 pm

RockStock

chandika91 wrote:Thank you everyone for encouragements
@ micky - he doesn't know anything about share market
@ profit - not SEYB.N it should be SEYB.X man...its the biggest loss Crying or Very sad

worst thing is yesterday he told me that he want some money Sad Sad Sad

Do not put your working capital on stock markets-Volatility is the trait of stock markets

24I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Paypal

Hey Man, I don't know when will this bear period over, but there is a rumor about relaxation of regulators rule about T+5 credit clearance & margin trading on next week Very Happy If this become a truth you may be a winner soon cheers You are NOT the ONE & ONLY person in this situation, We all are in same boat so hold your breath, loss & profit all are part of this game so please don't worry I think your farther will understand this, NO risk NO gain right?

25I Want To Hang My Self  Empty Re: I Want To Hang My Self Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Marketinvest

Marketinvest

[quote="Paypal"]Hey Man, I don't know when will this bear period over, but there is a rumor about relaxation of regulators rule about T+5 credit clearance & margin trading on next week :D If this become a truth you may be a winner soon :cheers: You are NOT the ONE & ONLY person in this situation, We all are in same boat so hold your breath, loss & profit all are part of this game so please don't worry I think your farther will understand this, NO risk NO gain right? [/quote]paypal thanks for the update the rumour of this relaxation of credit stuff is this from a reliable source

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum