FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

SINS / SINI Dividend and More

+2
windi5
dinusl
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 pm

dinusl

dinusl
Co-Admin

Yesterday Market is Up with nearly 200 points and It's ended with the good NEWS.

SINGER (SRI LANKA) PLC
Company ID: - SINS
Date of Announcement:-29.Jul.2011
Rate of Dividend: - Rs.1.50 per share / Interim Dividend
Financial Year: - 2010/2011
XD: - 09.Aug.2011
Payment: - 18.Aug.2011
Share Transfer Book Open

SINGER INDUSTRIES (CEYLON) PLC
Company ID: - SINI
Rate of Dividend: - Rs. 6.75 per share / Interim Dividend
Financial Year: - 2010
XD:-09.Aug.2011
Share Transfer Book Open

Yesterday SINS traded about 272000 shares around Rs.120 - Rs.125 range and it was hit Rs.127.50 as the yesterday highest price...Dividend is good at this time for SINS and Predicted Rs.135 - 145 But this is not the News we have expected for the SINS. scratch scratch

And if you check yesterday trading it was traded by big number of shares at a time so I guess some important thing is coming with this share....SINI Dividend because of they got money after selling their SINS stakes but the deal is not yet finished as my knowledge.

Please share your thoughts about this if you have.........Anything related to this post is welcome cheers cheers

2SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:39 am

windi5

windi5

SINI is a more illiquid share at the mkt.this is the best dividend every they offered. this is an interim dividend not the final, early next year they may declare the final dividend.so its worth to hold on even as a long term investment. At the current mkt, most of ppl are using sini for day trading.

3SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:52 am

dinusl

dinusl
Co-Admin

windi5 wrote:SINI is a more illiquid share at the mkt.this is the best dividend every they offered. this is an interim dividend not the final, early next year they may declare the final dividend.so its worth to hold on even as a long term investment. At the current mkt, most of ppl are using sini for day trading.

As for serious SINI is manipulating by broker company and no future for naked shares trading for few times more than the actual value because with this market down every one learnt the lesson and if you check last few weeks forum posts every one posted about how much they have lost.I saw few of your (windi5) posts and I just wish your also helping them to promote SINI. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

So My idea is not to buy overpriced iliquid shares even they have declared Rs.million per share dividend. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

But the SINS already hit Rs.169.50 as ALL time high and traded a lot of shares above Rs.150 range so I wish it will back to that level soon (this is just an idea). study study

4SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:16 am

windi5

windi5

Hikz, you will surely consider buying all the shares if they declare a Million per share dividend. I dont think that SINI is over valued its NAPS is over 200 and EPS is also good.

As it is illiquid share can be manipulated easily. But better buying a technically sound illiquid shares than craps. WAPO should trade below Rs.100 but due to manipulations its rocketing. I didnt follow up SINS but still SINI looking good for me. What are the reasons you to put SINI with other craps?.What is the fair value you set for SINI according to their financials

5SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 am

dinusl

dinusl
Co-Admin

windi5 wrote:Hikz, you will surely consider buying all the shares if they declare a Million per share dividend. I dont think that SINI is over valued its NAPS is over 200 and EPS is also good.

As it is illiquid share can be manipulated easily. But better buying a technically sound illiquid shares than craps. WAPO should trade below Rs.100 but due to manipulations its rocketing. I didnt follow up SINS but still SINI looking good for me. What are the reasons you to put SINI with other craps?.What is the fair value you set for SINI according to their financials

SINI makes profit after selling SINS qty they owned (actually that's not a profit company made with the services they offered that's not valid for future earnings)

6SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 am

windi5

windi5

That amount might not be included in this financial. Companies make strategic other investments as well, not only selling and servicing. They may invest these money in some other counter.

7SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:36 am

CSE1

CSE1
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

dinusl wrote:Yesterday Market is Up with nearly 200 points and It's ended with the good NEWS.

SINGER (SRI LANKA) PLC
Share Transfer Book Open

Share Transfer Book Open

Yesterday SINS traded about 272000 shares around Rs.120 - Rs.125 range and it was hit Rs.127.50 as the yesterday highest price...Dividend is good at this time for SINS and Predicted Rs.135 - 145 But this is not the News we have expected for the SINS. scratch scratch

:

"ut this is not the News we have expected for the SINS" ....
SO WHAT is yor are expecting bro.....

8SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:39 am

dinusl

dinusl
Co-Admin

CSE1 wrote:
dinusl wrote:Yesterday Market is Up with nearly 200 points and It's ended with the good NEWS.

SINGER (SRI LANKA) PLC
Share Transfer Book Open

Share Transfer Book Open

:

Oops will see Laughing Laughing

9SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:41 am

CSE1

CSE1

dinusl wrote:
CSE1 wrote:

SINGER (SRI LANKA) PLC
Share Transfer Book Open

Share Transfer Book Open

:

give some hints bro...

10SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:43 am

windi5

windi5

SINS is not doing well but not the SINI

11SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:46 am

dinusl

dinusl
Co-Admin

CSE1 wrote:
dinusl wrote:
CSE1 wrote:

SINGER (SRI LANKA) PLC
Share Transfer Book Open

Share Transfer Book Open

:

give some hints bro...

There is a rumor they are looking someone to sell whole company....donno more about it just waiting for something..

12SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:48 am

CSE1

CSE1

dinusl wrote:
CSE1 wrote:
dinusl wrote:
CSE1 wrote:

SINGER (SRI LANKA) PLC
Share Transfer Book Open

Share Transfer Book Open

:

give some hints bro...

There is a rumor they are looking someone to sell whole company....donno more about it just waiting for something..

i don't think so...

13SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:53 am

dinusl

dinusl
Co-Admin

Heard about it from trusted party....so it has chance........Once i got some more details about that I'll post here.

14SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:55 am

windi5

windi5

i think its worth to buy company. if i had money,i would have done it.

15SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:56 am

dinusl

dinusl
Co-Admin

windi5 wrote:i think its worth to buy company. if i had money,i would have done it.

hmmmm YEAH Very Happy I love you

16SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:58 am

CSE1

CSE1

windi5 wrote:i think its worth to buy company. if i had money,i would have done it.
i also think abt SINI

17SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:43 pm

dashika rebekani

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

let me add bit of technical to this (but m not a that much expert in that just wanted to share my thoughts. please correct me if m mistaken !! )

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=SINS:SL

get to this link.
as i see RSI just about to touch OVERBOUGHT levels so soon. so v better hold our belt tight guys because as i feel price can shoot up in near future.

taking consideration to both SINS and SINI to one account (in chart add SINI as a comparison chart) then i discovered the similar trend pattern because its tightly co-related stocks. but in here examine those two charts together i feel always SINS shows the trend of SINI before it shows up ! as was in mid of June and march to June! so examine those charts carefully. u will able to see more than market says!!
(I'm not an expert in charts, so please correct me if m mistaken..)

Idea lets share Idea

18SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:49 pm

dinusl

dinusl
Co-Admin

dashika rebekani wrote:let me add bit of technical to this (but m not a that much expert in that just wanted to share my thoughts. please correct me if m mistaken !! )

get to this link.
as i see RSI just about to touch OVERBOUGHT levels so soon. so v better hold our belt tight guys because as i feel price can shoot up in near future.

taking consideration to both SINS and SINI to one account (in chart add SINI as a comparison chart) then i discovered the similar trend pattern because its tightly co-related stocks. but in here examine those two charts together i feel always SINS shows the trend of SINI before it shows up ! as was in mid of June and march to June! so examine those charts carefully. u will able to see more than market says!!

Idea lets share Idea

Good Point Dashika............I am also holding big qty of SINS and I won't to get off until i see 150 - 170 levels Very Happy

19SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:30 pm

CSE1

CSE1

dinusl wrote:
dashika rebekani wrote:let me add bit of technical to this (but m not a that much expert in that just wanted to share my thoughts. please correct me if m mistaken !! )

get to this link.

Idea lets share Idea

Good Point Dashika............I am also holding big qty of SINS and I won't to get off until i see 150 - 170 levels Very Happy

hmm u a right ... looks like something there..... last day huge buying done @ 125
(SINGER SRI LANKA PLC SINS.N0000 125.00 28 116,400 9.60 8.32 )

last time it touch 169.50 so in this positive market trend it will be go over rs.170

if there is a true rumor i don't know where it stop.... so now i think sins Very Happy

20SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:24 pm

Think9

Think9
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I think SINS will pass 150 levels b4 the XD date. and this might can happen soon since we saw some crossing and collection during the last 2 mkt days.

also during the mkt downturn, this touched 160 levels (if im not ron during the month of May ). so this has the possibility to pass that level again..

21SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 pm

dinusl

dinusl
Co-Admin

Think9 wrote:I think SINS will pass 150 levels b4 the XD date. and this might can happen soon since we saw some crossing and collection during the last 2 mkt days.

also during the mkt downturn, this touched 160 levels (if im not ron during the month of May ). so this has the possibility to pass that level again..

Good point THINK9 even in the market down this share still at some level even compared to other many shares..So will see this week market. Smile

22SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 am

CSE1

CSE1

dinusl wrote:
Think9 wrote:I think SINS will pass 150 levels b4 the XD date. and this might can happen soon since we saw some crossing and collection during the last 2 mkt days.

Good point THINK9 even in the market down this share still at some level even compared to other many shares..So will see this week market. Smile

Good point Smile

23SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:58 am

CSE1

CSE1

more abt SINS (old)

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t3381-sri-lanka-singer-unit-profits-up-on-strong-consumer-electronics-sales

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4283-will-singer-bv-exit-from-singer-sri-lanka

24SINS / SINI Dividend and More Empty Re: SINS / SINI Dividend and More Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:11 am

Market Sucker

Market Sucker

CSE1 wrote:
dinusl wrote:

Good point Smile

@CSE
what is good point?
SINS passing 150?

i think they have to dump their own shares if it wants to go to 150...

@think9-you say that a share(SINS) should pass bcoz of that little Dividend? Razz
pleas elaborate, confused

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum