FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

On the occasion of my 3000th post

+40
gann
smallville
Storm
rmark
kas
Market Sucker
Kumar
hasintha
Kithsiri
Roboticfx
wiki
UKboy
Tiger
notme
Ben Graham
Backstage
UAEBOY
pathfinder
Redbulls
Monster
anubis
hunter
K.Haputantri
troy
The Alchemist
arrowms
Malika1990
sriranga
WildBear
Deva
Stefan
Gainer
Universalgoal
nkuda
summa
Green79
SL.Market
Light of Hope
Gaja
Slstock
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Monster

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

All the best slslock. I highly appreciate your immense contribution to the forum. I can still remember, when we joined to the forum, there were not even 50 registered members.

27On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics

Congratulation Slstock.
Best wishes.

28On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:48 pm

pathfinder

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Congratulations!!!,Dear friend,greatly appreciate your valuable posts

In near future one of the "PATHTHRA MALLI" will pass you with highly valuable news items.Don't get discourage,your single post is vital than there 5000.

well done,keep it up.

29On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm

UAEBOY

You are a fixed asset for this forum......keep your good works up...My hat off for you........ Smile

30On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Backstage

Many thanks for sharing and care ring.

31On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Ben Graham

Ben Graham
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

wish you all the best SL Stock.

Kind Regards,
BG

32On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:51 pm

notme

notme

i have personally learnt lot from your ideas .keep it up .we all wish you.

33On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Tiger

Tiger
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Congrats for your 3000th post, and many thanks for your valuable contribution.
Cheers
cheers

34On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:39 pm

UKboy

UKboy

Congratulation slstock.
You have been a wonderful member to this forum since the very beginning.
Some left cos of genuine reasons, some are inactive, some are frustrated (by the current bear trend) & very few old days members are still active. Hope you can hold the fort in this difficult time.
GL

35On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:37 am

wiki

Congratulations...I learnt lot from your posts.. continue your good work

36On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 am

Slstock

Slstock

Thank you very much to all those who sent wishes and comments. Glad to see some "old timers" and good acquaintances also back. I appreciate it a lot all of you guys.

Good to know atleast a few people keep reading my posts . It gives me some encouragement for something otherwise I feel at times a waste of time and redundant.

To be honest I have had the idea it might be better to share ideas with a smaller interest group than stating every thign in public . We have 7700 accounts and only handful participate.

Glad to see new joinies like Green79 and UAEboy been contributing and commenting to the forum. Thanks.

37On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 am

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

Congratz our great admin! Very Happy

38On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:37 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

Congratulation.
The Usain Bolt of the Forum.
I enjoy your postings (and reprimands too) keep going raising the Bar higher even more.

39On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 am

hasintha

hasintha
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Congratulations bro , keep up teh good works Smile

http://hasi-journal.blogspot.com

40On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Kumar

Kumar

Congratulation Sir.
Keep up your good work.

41On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Market Sucker

Market Sucker

you always great my dear SLSTOCK.

congrats brother Very Happy

42On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:55 pm

kas

kas
Manager - Equity Analytics

Congratulation Sir.

Keep it up,it's always a pleasure to read your posts Smile

43On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:48 pm

rmark

rmark

Congratulations!!!

44On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Storm

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Your selflessness is greatly appreciated.

45On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:05 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Congratulation slstock for your 3000th post.
You've been a very generous member sharing a lot of ideas that we could learn...
Thanks for your valuable contribution, keep it up buddy Wink

46On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:51 am

Slstock

Slstock

Forgive me for not mentioning all the names but many thanks for your
encouragement. Feedback means a lot to me in a public forum like this. ( At least I know 39 people don't think I am wasting my
time here Very Happy Very Happy)

47On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:23 pm

gann

gann

You have been like a standing pillar unmoved when the Rome was crumbling down. affraid Congrats.
Market is now in the accumulation phase in my opinion. Thats why the foreign funds are investing and the charts show sideways movement.
Happy times to be expected soon. Fingers crossed Smile

48On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:42 pm

wmdcf

wmdcf

සුභ පැතුම්! පරණ කට්ටිය තාම ඉන්නව දකින්නත් ආසයි.

49On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:07 pm

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator

Congratulation on your 3000+ post.

50On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:11 am

Whitebull

As far as I know you are a lecturer.....It is great to see you have sacrificed ur time in this forum......indeed it have been mutual....but I think you have given lot more than you have got.....

If speaks honestly I had the same question which was why you stucked with the forum even being a lecturer.....you have answered to that also and it is a great answer which shows ur humble nature.....Anyway once I wondered why you were too worried about unfairly given negative reputation points by some of the members.....but now I think it might be due to ur dedication to this forum......

Congratz....

51On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:53 am

Quibit

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy"
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Above quote will signify the leadership and the role played by the Administrators and Management of the Sri Lanka Equity Forum especially at a challenging and controversial time of the capital market of Sri Lanka.

For much dismay of many investors we witnessed a sharp downturn of the market, removal and suspension of some regulators and stock brokers, cancellation of some controversial transaction by the authorities, changing of many rules, all leading to serious loss of confidence and further downturn of the market. This perhaps may not be the end.

With all these surrounding controversies and challenges, the Sri Lanka Equity forum has evolved, survived and continued to be the number one discussion platform for stock market activities in Sri Lanka.

Many will question why?

Administration and management of the forum led by Slstock has been very wise and the rational in their approach. They have stood firm as an independent and rational team of professionals and followed the principles of democratic norms without compromising ethics and guidelines of the forum. Forum has kept away from politics, cheap publicity and controversy unlike many of the leading official and unofficial media who are currently facing dire consequences.

Today Sri Lanka Equity Forum has become one of the pillars of the Sri Lanka Equity market and is one of the most sought after websites for stock market related discussions. This is easily manifested via google search and rankings of the site.

I would like to thank, Slstock and his team for the job well done and wish them well for the future.

Three Cheers to the Team!!!!!

Quibit

52On the occasion of my 3000th post - Page 2 Empty Re: On the occasion of my 3000th post Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:09 am

Slstock

Slstock

Thanks you for all who posted feedback. I appreciate it.

Great to see you back Quibit ( our past Admin for those who are new) .
Hope you will return soon to post your wisdom. Thanks for the encouragement.
The team is indeed doing a good job. ( Smallville, Sri Ranga ,techs and the Mods)

After you mentioned , I checked the rankings for the fun of it. Frankly was not that interested in ratings but am quite pleased that they are improving for the sake of the forum and Sri Lanka Equity. More hits we get I hope many will learn the basics of investment and will not get burnt over specualtives and over valued like in the past.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum