FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Stocks on the Radar at CSE
by Rare Yesterday at 12:05 pm

» Asian stocks drift higher amid rate cut speculation; Japan lags
by Rare Yesterday at 12:02 pm

» LVL Energy Fund worth to look into counter cheapest share under utilities sector
by sakuni Yesterday at 4:30 am

» Post-election winners.
by Rare Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:26 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Where are we heading?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:44 pm

» Below Rs 10 shares analysis ..GEMS inside
by sakuni Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:52 pm

» Bullish about a sustainable turnaround - CSE Chairman
by Rare Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:36 am

» Impact of Elections on Colombo Stock Market Sentiment
by Rare Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:20 pm

» Bangladesh Stock market rose after the interim government took a raft of measures for the stock market.
by Rare Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:37 am

» Commercial Bank PLC: Impact of Bangladesh Crisis
by God Father Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:39 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: 2024 Prediction
by ChooBoy Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:13 pm

» ශ්‍රී ලංකාව: කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ විශ්ලේෂණය - 2024 සැප්තැම්බර්
by ChooBoy Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:10 pm

» LTL Holdings Limited IPO: Devil in Disguise
by Quibit Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:26 pm

» PickMe: Serious Legal Snags ahead of IPO Opening!
by agentnrox Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:43 am

» AI Answer to my Question on Present Stock Market
by Rare Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:12 am

» Stock Market Collapse: Madness or Adjustment?
by Rare Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:47 am

» HNB Bank emerged as the Best Overall Bank for 1H 2024
by Quibit Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:38 pm

» John Keells Holdings PLC share is worth LKR 17/= after Rights Issue and Sub-Division of shares
by Quibit Fri Aug 16, 2024 6:18 pm

» Will we see a post-election rally?
by Rare Fri Aug 16, 2024 2:32 pm

» ජෝන් කීල්ස් හෝල්ඩින්ස් (JKH) කොටසක මිල රු 17/= බැසීමට නියමිතයි!
by ChooBoy Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:20 am

» Ceylon Cold Stores PLC Net Profit Increased by 265%, in 1Q 2024,
by DeepFreakingValue Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:47 pm

» ඉදිරි ජනාධිපතිවරණයේදී රනිල් වික්‍රමසිංහ පරාජය කරන්නේ කෙසේද? කෘතිම බුද්ධිය (AI) ප්‍රතිචාරය:
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:26 am

» Why Investors should stay away from Maharaja Foods PLC
by DeepFreakingValue Mon Jul 29, 2024 5:36 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

JKH - Also Pump and dump - No one talks

+5
Slstock
Fresher
nimantha80
UKboy
sanju351
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Thses So called Admins and moderators of this forum is also havinmg and doing a MAFIA kind of a thing what ever they dont like they catagorise as JUNK - PUMP & DUMP shares and so on ..

One can argue as JKH - Whats happening as PUMP AND JUMP too ..Few Weeks back Captioons conected parties drag the Price down to 202-203 Levels and Collected and now they are taking it to high levels ..

But these pandiths and so called admins are silient about those ..and they Guard some of the HNWI ...

People who are for free and fair thought please rise up ./..

UKboy

UKboy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Smile chill out my friend,
Whatever the price Captain family sells their JKH shares they will make very very healthy profits.
It does not matter the price is 203/220/ 300 or even Rs 100..
Yes it does not matter at all..!

Sanju, I really dont mind you promoting or talking about shares. Of course this forum for talk about shares .
But please please do not open new threads on same counters. You know then it becomes boring..

Above is just what I thought about you & your favourite shares. GL Wink

nimantha80

Good one Sanju,ETF did the same thing buy dragging JKH to 160 to collect more for the big deal which helped the market crash in june where index was down more than 200 points for 2 consecutive dates.They did the deal at 194 and after that price reached 210.Now only controller is Captains.

Fresher

why do you have to post the same thing in two thread? ok nevermind.

As for me, I never followed JKH honestly Smile

on a serious note, shouldn't this be "Dump and Pump" ? Wink

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Comment in general ( Sanju not targeted)

In this small market of 280+ companies , any share can be taken up or down with big interest . But some companies have better reputable management, transparency,earning history and recognition. These are facts. We should no argue over it. JKH is a reknowned high cap and a blue chip whether we like it or not. Also a price change from 200- 215 is felt easily as index i s effected even if the movement is under 10%. Certain shares with negative earnings went up 100-200% in certain days. Nobody pointed out as they don't effect the index that much. Also these can be easily manipulated due to less public holding. BTW, I presently do not hold JKH as I think it is not trading still at justifiable valuation.

Various people have various goals. Some go for blue chip with good history, Some go for speculative and trading. Some a mixture. All is fine. It is you money.

But in this forum , a promotion is something when people give constant talk about a share without backing of facts. If one talks PE & NAV based it is easier to value a fundamenal share. When it is a speculative share ( not showing good performance presently but has potential for rumors or future growth ) one has to show more facts to prove it price worth.( it harder) Every member of the forum should note that.,

Sanju :

I always have allowed fair arguments even during your controversial posts. Even when you were making boderline post falling to "promotion " category I kept silent at times to give a fair chance for your replies. We know you like speculative more than blue chips. No problem. But you are now going too far when you accuse Admins and moderators of
"Guard some of the HNWI ..."
"Thses So called Admins and moderators of this forum is also havinmg and doing a MAFIA kind of a thing what ever they dont like they catagorise as JUNK - PUMP & DUMP shares and so on .."

Kindly don;t make unnecessary accusation without a base to a "volunteer"team who is holding this forum and doing a good job.

Also it you want to talk about a share please do so with some facts ( like our discussion with your other GREG thread) and don;t open many posts on the smae topic. This will fall closely to promotions. I am saying for you own good.

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

JKH is anyway a game changer, but u can see the buy signals in below chart.. . . I'd like to highlight the positive patterns that could be used to capitalize..

JKH - Also Pump and dump - No one talks  Jkh10

Pump n Dumps are happening whether we like it or not and its not only JKH, if GREG flyies as ur holding ur teeth, its also falling to the category u claimed, then we'll have to reverse ur accusation to u. Let it be caught by the watch dog if they deserve.

But pls get a grip on yourself Sanju.. U seemed to have a problem with moderators and wanted to highlight it Laughing

worthiness

@slstock

" But some companies have better reputable management, transparency,earning history and recognition."

Do you mind to mention few companies fall within the above. This is just a request without malefic thoughts. Not a boomerang. I wish to read the financials of companies u are willing to indicate.

Thanks

Slstock

Slstock

Worthiness,

" But some companies have better reputable management, transparency,earning history and recognition."

these are called blue chips. Example DFCC,JKH,SPEN, COMB,HNB, DIST , RICH , Ceramic groups are examples.

But do not confuse. Even blue chips can be overvalued at times. Usually these companies move slower to market and we do not see sudden jumps of 20% in a day.

worthiness wrote:@slstock

Do you mind to mention few companies fall within the above. This is just a request without malefic thoughts. Not a boomerang. I wish to read the financials of companies u are willing to indicate.

Thanks

worthiness

@slstock

Thank you very much. I noted it.

smallville

smallville

When it comes to management and good governance, recognition the following companies come to my mind (not in any specific order);

Good Hope PLC
Commercial Bank Of Ceylon
Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka
Lanka Orix Leasing Company
Hatton National Bank
Ceylon Tobacco Company
Hayleys
Sri Lanka Telecom
Diesel & Motor Engineering
Nestle Lanka
Richard Pieris & Company
United Motors
Chevron Lubricants Lanka
Colombo Dockyard
Sampath Bank

I've not gone in to their earnings potential.. Few companies are subject to hit by the budgetary proposals and others due to their operational environments (or their industry), exposure to diversified industries like automotive, beverage, plantations...

Slstock

Slstock

Also CARS , BUKI should be mentioned. Overvalued or not depends on how you look at it. PE based highly overvalued having big say in the over market PEs. But they have hidden assets as Alchemist mentioned one time , some can consider this fairly valued.

smallville

smallville

slstock wrote:Also CARS , BUKI should be mentioned. Overvalued or not depends on how you look at it. PE based highly overvalued having big say in the over market PEs. But they have hidden assets as Alchemist mentioned one time , some can consider this fairly valued.

I remember like Good Hope owns CARS or CARS owns all of these Smile

Slstock

Slstock

smallville wrote:
slstock wrote:Also CARS , BUKI should be mentioned. Overvalued or not depends on how you look at it. PE based highly overvalued having big say in the over market PEs. But they have hidden assets as Alchemist mentioned one time , some can consider this fairly valued.

I remember like Good Hope owns CARS or CARS owns all of these Smile

It is complex structure , but CARS seems to be the top one but need to check. However 45% of CARS directly owned by BUKI.

It a complex structure like CFLB/CIT/CFI .

Redbulls

Redbulls

sanju351 wrote:Thses So called Admins and moderators of this forum is also havinmg and doing a MAFIA kind of a thing what ever they dont like they catagorise as JUNK - PUMP & DUMP shares and so on ..

One can argue as JKH - Whats happening as PUMP AND JUMP too ..Few Weeks back Captioons conected parties drag the Price down to 202-203 Levels and Collected and now they are taking it to high levels ..

But these pandiths and so called admins are silient about those ..and they Guard some of the HNWI ...

People who are for free and fair thought please rise up ./..

JKH Pump and Dump? When and how?
I think Sanju351 couldn't understand the 'pump and dump' concept and misleading the forum readers as usual.

ddrperera

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

smallville wrote:When it comes to management and good governance, recognition the following companies come to my mind (not in any specific order);

Good Hope PLC
Commercial Bank Of Ceylon
Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka
Lanka Orix Leasing Company
Hatton National Bank
Ceylon Tobacco Company
Hayleys
Sri Lanka Telecom
Diesel & Motor Engineering
Nestle Lanka
Richard Pieris & Company
United Motors
Chevron Lubricants Lanka
Colombo Dockyard
Sampath Bank

I've not gone in to their earnings potential.. Few companies are subject to hit by the budgetary proposals and others due to their operational environments (or their industry), exposure to diversified industries like automotive, beverage, plantations...

add these TJL,PLC,SMLL,AEL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum