FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000)

+54
subash81
shan31
wealth123
Miss-Sangeetha
ipo
crs
Jay-Jay
NANDANA2012
Gambino7
sanjulanka
Hope123
ThilinaM
glad
Romello
Uaecoindubai
abey
EGG
nimantha80
sisira.wijeweera
sureshot
Mr. Belfort
chamil1
Ok One
point
troy
bullseye
Joe007
EquityChemp
Ryan Hudson
Madu@1
wisdom78
otara
SLFINANCEWATCH
charith666lk
A2Z
USA BOY
keeper
Pac-man
karuna
stockback
Wolf Of CSE
wisdom79
SLBOY
Chinwi
gayanath
fireshelter
gainonly
EquityChamp
SUSPENS
BvsB
Teller
Arena
Gainer
Jana
58 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

21BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sat May 23, 2015 1:52 am

Teller

One is the mandatory offer to SFL affter acquiring another 2 % from market. Other one is new 5 branches are going to setup with in coming year. How ever it is adjusted its reasonable value at the moment. But SFLs favourable growth will add a fantastic value to BLI in a short to medium term.

22BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sat May 23, 2015 1:55 am

BvsB

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:One is the mandatory offer to SFL affter acquiring another 2 % from market.  Other one is new 5 branches are going to setup with in coming year. How ever it is adjusted  its reasonable value at the moment. But SFLs favourable growth will add a fantastic value to BLI  in a short to medium term.

I agree with above said statement....

But that is not the one......Sorry ,I have to keep this as confidential...

23BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sat May 23, 2015 2:02 am

Teller

:-),then you are our fortune teller

24BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sat May 23, 2015 2:09 am

Teller

Oh i cant sleep now. My mind is guessing some thing. So what is your confidential information. Wow...i got it...mr.Gamage will delist BLI from CSE as he has 90plus%? OR he has a huge wealth. He will obtain a banking licence and will welcome "" Bimputh Lanka Bank"". Am i correct BvsB?

25BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:14 am

SUSPENS

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

BLI  100+

26BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:29 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

BLI Q2 2015 PAT has grown by >100% due to 346% increase in net interest income. @ Rs72 it is still @ 11% discount to sector. If we value it par with sector PE its worth Rs80/-. Beyond that is depending on unpublished information.

27BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:01 am

gainonly

Manager - Equity Analytics

Bimputh 100++

Very illequid and eps also good.
Eps over10 for 2015/16
Watch this

28BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:32 pm

SUSPENS

SUSPENS

Teller wrote:Oh i cant sleep now. My mind is guessing some thing. So what is your confidential information. Wow...i got it...mr.Gamage will delist BLI from CSE as he has 90plus%?  OR he has a huge wealth. He will obtain a banking licence and will welcome "" Bimputh Lanka Bank"". Am i correct BvsB?

ANYTHING CAN BE HAPPEN ??

29BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:43 pm

SUSPENS

SUSPENS

BLI -BIMPUTH FINANCE

Tomorrow winning stock....

30BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:48 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

BLI Very Happy

31BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Teller

Teller

I baught 8200 shares @52/-. almost 100% gain

32BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:50 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter

sometimes it may be 200%

33BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Teller

Teller

Yes its possible because SFL can do a huge impact to BLI share price. So still BLI has a hidden value. In that scenario BLI Has a great potential

34BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:18 pm

gayanath

BLI will climb to high very soon. Towards its all time high level

35BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

It can climb all time high. But, the investors should know how long they can keep the momentum.

The difference between interest income and expenses is huge .

For SFL that is OK and sustainable, has room to improve even.
Year 2014/15
SFL interest income 1073 million
interest expenses 619 million

i.e. Income was 73% higher than expenses.

If they paid 10% for their capital they have charged 17% for the loans.

In contrasts, BLI
year 2014/15
interest income 671 million
interest expenses 174 million

i.e. income was 385% higher than expenses.

If they paid 10% for interest they have charged nearly 40 % from others. Asset value per share was 18/-
( other businesses and shareholders money not considered)

Boys from micro finance services are running everywhere in villages to get more customers.
Some people have already obtained loans from 4-5 companies. This may create some sort of micro bubble in near future if no market created for their products including paddy. If money supply goes down for farm products, vehicles leased by them may also find no work.

36BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:33 pm

SLBOY

Due to liquidity,  share may trade with high premium.

37BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Jana wrote:
Teller wrote:JANA put A big attempt to make understand the values of BLI & SFL. Even i have approved his comments. Both of us are bullish with BLI & SFL.
 yes Teller! I bought BLI @46/= to 47/= level when I open this thread ....after that big qty traded @ 43.90 level ...but I know some one try to push down this to collect so I kept it..still I am keeping this.. 
any price I don't mind I try to sell this tomorrow because of the reason I love to buy SFL.N ,SFL.P on thursday after split ..BLI nearly goes up enough ..any how today no seller so BLI can reach tomorrow 75/= as I mentioned 

next SFL is my main target.. I already have SFL.N , SFL.P but still I like to buy those ..

unfortunately I din't expect this subdivision announcement that why I exit from BLI @ 90/= level still I made huge profit form it ...

Now as I said I am invest those money to SFL, SFL.P now .. some other illiquid stock as well. (Eg: SLND..CPRT....I exit from KZOO , OFEQ aslo)

SFL may be we need to wait but it will shoot up very soon .

38BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Teller

Teller

Yes jana, lot of sold their BLI shares around 85-95 levels. Its a reasonable gain for most of them. How ever some one has collected almost 99 % public holdings. so we can see empty selling order book at the moment. In this case definitely BLI will touch 175/- levels. The later stage BLI will get market attention from SFL. That will be better for both BLI & SFL.GL

39BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:06 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics

NOW YOU CAN BUY SFL AND ENJOY THE HUGE PROFIT WHICH FOLLOWS BLI!

I WISH YOU ALL A GOOD PROFIT FROM SFL THAN BFL.
TOMORROW SFL WILL START ITS JOURNEY SURELY!

40BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:10 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Twenty largest Ordinery Shareholders as at 30th June 2015 
Name of the Shareholders                 No of Shares % 01 Mr. K. R. B. Wijeyeratne     31,650,870        50.27%                  02    Bimputh Finance PLC                 11,000,000   17.47%       03 Bimputh Finance PLC          5,146,190    8.17%     04 Bimputh Lanka Investmets PLC     1,500,000      2.38% 

BLI IS THE LARGEST SHARE HOLDER AND WHY SFL IS STILL SILENT! Wijeyeratne IS NOT ANOTHER BUT A DUPLICATER OF BLI.

REMEMBER WHEN BLI REACH 120, SFL WILL START ITS RUNNING AFTER BLI!

41BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:05 am

Teller

Teller

Today BLI Will pass 138/- levels based on PV inner charts..

42BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:09 am

fireshelter

fireshelter

little bit slow but i can pick up any time

43BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:02 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

BUY SFL TOMORROW AS IT WILL FOLLOW BLI. NOW BLI PAST 125 AND SFL WILL PASS 25 OR 30 SOON, REMEMBER THE BEST RETURN AND BEST PATH TO REACH THE TOP OF THE PROFIT!

HAVE A WONDERFUL TOMORROW!

44BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:58 am

Teller

Teller

SFL.P will be a quick starter. Any time it can blast....Be smart to own few of them.

45BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:26 am

gainonly

Bimputh subdivision dates to be announced.

We saw the bli trading pattern and went up to 169 and now at 135.

So this will hit 200 definately becuase very illequid stock and fundemantaly also strong.

Can expect over 4 eps this quarter.thia will record super eps this due to expansion of micro finance sector.

All possitive backings for the company.

So even in the dull market we can survive and gain profits from bli.

Study in your own.

46BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:55 am

Teller

Teller

see todays order book. Buyers are buying from sellers only. Very few sellers too. 200/- Is the target. Wait and see gents. A winning stock

47BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:58 am

Wolf Of CSE

Teller wrote:see todays order book. Buyers are buying from sellers only. Very few sellers too. 200/- Is the target. Wait and see gents. A winning stock
No shit ah ,not as if they could buy from buyers  Razz Razz Razz tongue tongue

48BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:59 am

Wolf Of CSE

Teller wrote:see todays order book. Buyers are buying from sellers only. Very few sellers too. 200/- Is the target. Wait and see gents. A winning stock
What do you think of SFL ?? hold or sell?

49BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:05 am

Teller

Teller

Hold and buy as much as you can. Definitely SFL is a winning stock. Guaranteed results. We all can win. Trust me and buy.

50BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC (BLI.N0000) Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:08 am

SUSPENS

SUSPENS

PRICE BAND TODAY ????????????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum