FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000)

+160
Cricketman
trader7
Gallardo
Hanoifortune
kadik
dilandv
roshana7549
cse.newbie
pure equity
Novice Learner
prasa2004
hanuma
mahasona
kapifm
nigma
TARGET
WLM
troy
sheildskye
ONTHEMONEY
Miss-Sangeetha
ssuni
kcrRanz
umaboobucker
Vacations To Sri Lanka
Suranga malli
Harry82
EquityChamp
SupunD
pfxavier
cseguide
Brinthan
Jaya sri
Learner19
jaya
newer1
hiransilva23
anges
charith666lk
nimantha80
hotstock
A+
wisdom78
Bull Master
Madushan1027
prabath
Ryan Hudson
kuma524
sameboy
tharindufit
real threat
kassachandimal
soileconomy
Pac-man
Dinesh Madushanka
crnsuranjith
gayanath1983
manager
C S E 2015
Madu@1
BvsB
ChateauC
fulltilt
karuna
suku502
bullseye
marusira
Shammi Dharshana
Insight
stocker
sureshot
fireshelter
EPS
gayanath
ssanjeewa20
kashyapa89
DANIDU
Ok One
Teller
shadow walker
rizan666
AUS79
chamil1
kumarweerarathne
worthiness
dmjesua
nis2010
Kiruba8
VALUEPICK
Shashini Akasha
SUSPENS
bandara 123
stockback
piras
Yahapalanaya
kassachandi
peacockman
SLBOY
NZ BOY
udeash
Chinwi
Nick79
watcher
gajaman pro
insidertrader
JennyFunny
MarketResearch
sapumal
kaka
NightStalker
rukaa
Soundchips
ABEST
MJ
invest-abc
ashlee
chandimal
factFINDER
dilantha
marketsee
manula
Pichchiya
wiser
RockStock
gamester
cse.mkt
UKboy
aship
pushpakumara
ha_na
tkc
MoneyMaker
kuk83
wikum100
Fresher
Gaja
innam
Rajitha
Vinu
mark
Monster
yash
smallville
gann
chamith
Light of Hope
ipoguru
ruwa925
Slstock
godswen
tubal
salt
$$$
upuldi
xmart
milanka
mono
ashoka1966
econ
Niggard
164 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 40]

876CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Teller

Agree with you EC, last year I had BFL,TAFL and GRAN but currently I don't have any BFL of TAFL shares.
How ever I have GRAN as I don't see GRAN as a poultry stock totally .they have other operations too. I know they own TAFL too.
But uunfortunately I struct with GRAN so I had to average it . my average was 84 .60 so I disposed half of my quantity yesterday above92 levels. ToTomorrow or coming days I will dispose my own.
Obviously I know GRAN is a good share buying around 80-85 less risk too.
in this world we can't keep 100% policy due to integrated economic situation.
As example Nations trust bank is funding for a poultry farm so how can I avoid buying NTB shares due to that reason?

So this world has lot of plus and minuses.
I respect mostly your analysis as they are rich in logics.

thank you Mr.EC ,once again.
GL

877CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:31 pm

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Meke hondai kiyala hitagena inna kattiyat patta awul wage.User name n meke dana post harenna wena dewal api meke inna minissu gana danne nane.

878CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:31 am

EquityChamp

@ Teller,
I saw something not matching with your statement and that's why I asked. You should keep in mind that you have to remember what you have said and done always otherwise someone gonna be catching you at one point in time.

Separately I asked you to take some rest from HEXP. What you and I can do is to show the value propositions of stocks to the investors but decision is solely on their hands. repeating the same over and over again can lead to create blind followers who can get into traps which is not a good thing to happen.

As a moderator you should know your limits as its a complete different role from an ordinary user doing a post or series of posts. For example, I saw you were publishing posts on number of tops wrote on HEXP. Its more than 20 I think. Ultimately the forum got filled with only HEXP. You should not allow to happen this. Finally admin has to restrict the number of topics.

I believe that you have learn your lesson and will justify yourself in future otherwise its gonna do much harm to a person like your calibre which can turn out to be an utter waste.

Thanks

879CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:23 am

Teller

HEXP is different case,I always fight against panic creation s. People will understand it's value very soon. Some members lost the chances due to panic creation.

880CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:14 am

nimantha80

GRAN greedy games.New players trying to collect more.but sellers are not there.Game is to plant big buy and sell odd to that

881CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:21 am

C S E 2015

Manager - Equity Analytics

GRAN..... JAFPA sold their portfolio,,,, but who bought....????????

882CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:50 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Its a group of locals. If you see how the changes happned to top 20 shareholder list over the past 4 quarters then you can get a hint. A big retail player was emerging. Cool Cool Cool

883CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:00 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

They are excellent if they push today more retail selling around 100 they push sell orders around 95 collecting nicely

884CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:02 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

They are excellent if they push today more retail selling around 100 they push sell orders around 95 collecting nicely

885CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:03 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

886CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:11 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

As I analysed and said the group who are fall in love with GRAN still not ready to let it find its true potential still purposely holding it to keep it close to 90-92 levels. No need to panic and exit but to hold on the retail investors patiently. They still have some of the foreign party's holdings to dispose at their will. Look t the below share holding statistics.

As at today GRAN foreign holding amounts to 35.96 Mn shares. According to 30th June quarter statement the following are the share holding by the other three major foreign shareholders other than Japfa.
Prima   - 27.27Mn
Supra   - 5.18Mn
Eka      - 2.27Mn

Total 34.72 Mn so there is a balance of 1.26Mn shares in the hands of foreigners. Don't think that this entire amount is in the hands of other foreigners so Japfa should still have a holding in between 0.5mn to 1mn.

Why I show these facts to you is to show you the true picture and help you to take the correct decision without getting panic unnecessarily and sell/buy ill advised. Trust that I have educated all of you enough to make informed decisions.

Thanks

887CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:56 pm

chamil1

Machang, 

MELLON BANK N.A.-COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS  682,740 shares

I know 3 others hold  240,000 shares in total. I don't know whether they sold very recently. 

So even if Japfa holds, it is not significant compared the market buying.

888CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:50 am

stockback

when i saying this prediction ASI is 6610, my target is ASI 6810 and GRAN trade over 120 level.

GRAN up 13 rupees, ASI drop 82 Points if ASI deop another 50-60 Units. then return back to uptrend, we have 340 Units range to move GRAN in the uptrend (minimum) 

next point. next few days GRAN move to 100-105 level and ASI drop 50-60 Points. so then what is your price target for GRAN during next uptrend.

at the moment GRAN doing most difficult thing. Market dropping and share price moving up

Think And Invest.....

889CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:59 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Yes machang. I missed Mellon Bank as well as Astrue Alpha Fund, both together will form the balance 1.26Mn shares. So conclusion is Japfa's holdings have been divested fully at a price range below 90. Also people bought and buying these days are buying at a cost above 80 or within a price band of 80-90. So we can reasonably assume the target line is @ 90. Therefore from their onwards if we set a mid term appreciation of 50% the target price should be Rs135/- Then the derived target price for TAFL will automatically will be 175/- based on the gap between these two before the Japfa story begins.

So now you are all know what is going to come and action now.

Thanks

890CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:03 am

kadik

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

agreed.. but some brokers are telling that person who brought at 80 from JAFPA is selling...is it wrong.??

891CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:07 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

That can be true sometimes. But even if that happens now lot of trading happens around 90-95 level which means somebody or a group is buying at 90s so obviously they do so because they could see the value. You have to look at the broader picture.

Thanks

892CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Dont Sell GRAN Should be up today Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:57 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Dont Sell GRAN Should be up today

893CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:05 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Look at how much selling above 90???. Is that mean GRAN public float has increased due to Japfa selling or some more local people selling or a part of the strategy. It looks very complex at the moment.

894CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:05 pm

nimantha80

EquityChamp wrote:Look at how much selling above 90???. Is that mean GRAN public float has increased due to Japfa selling or some more local people selling or a part of the strategy. It looks very complex at the moment.
you may have missed the bus but the direction is crystal clear

895CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:59 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Should be pass 100 today

896CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:15 pm

sameboy

sameboy

NZ BOY wrote:Should be pass 100 today
NZ BOY GRAN friday lokuwata seling awa neda? man nam hithanne tikak adu wei wage aye

897CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:07 pm

stockback

sameboy wrote:
NZ BOY GRAN friday lokuwata seling awa neda? man nam hithanne tikak adu wei wage aye

Nearly 11 Millions stocks traded during last 10 days.

why you bother about 2-3 laks(stocks) selling. some players are short term traders.(10% Profits) these people are selling and again they will buy when they see short term 10% Profit.

Trend is already built. then no need to worry. this month GRAN will trade over 120. very easily.

GRAN trading according to bolinger band. after another 5-10 days Bolinger  Band can wide. with Demand. at that point selling pressers is very low.

looks like 2011 trading pattern is building.

this is my idea.....

898CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:24 pm

sameboy

sameboy

stockback wrote:
sameboy wrote:

Nearly 11 Millions stocks traded during last 10 days.

why you bother about 2-3 laks(stocks) selling. some players are short term traders.(10% Profits) these people are selling and again they will buy when they see short term 10% Profit.

Trend is already built. then no need to worry. this month GRAN will trade over 120. very easily.

GRAN trading according to bolinger band. after another 5-10 days Bolinger  Band can wide. with Demand. at that point selling pressers is very low.

looks like 2011 trading pattern is building.

this is my idea.....
Thanks stockback ur explain, selling enna gaththa nisa baya hithuna.kohamath 110n uda trade wenna one me stock eka.

899CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:57 pm

Teller

Teller

Agree it has a value ,how ever before next run it should touch 88.50 levels or below. Inner and out circles towards to negative.
GL

900CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:14 am

stockback

dont worry about short term movement. if its fall to 88 level. then next run is very strong. i dont think it. 

world market Corn/Maize price dropping heavily. now 10 Years low.

සත්ව ආහාර නිෂ්පාදනය සඳහා පමණක් බඩ ඉරිඟු ආනයනය කිරීමට අවසර ලබාදෙන බව මුදල් අමාත්‍යංශය පවසයි.

නිවේදනයක් නිකුත් කරමින් එම අමාත්‍යංශය පවසන්නේ ජීවන වියදම පිළිබඳ අමාත්‍ය මණ්ඩල අනු කමිටුව මගින් මෙම තීරණයට එළැඹ ඇති බවයි.

කුකුල් මස් නිෂ්පාදන වියදම ඉහළ යෑම වැළැක්වීමේ පියවරක් ලෙස සත්ව ආහාර නිෂ්පාදනයට අවශ්‍ය බඩ ඉරිඟු ආනනයනයට අවසර ලබාදෙන බව එම අමාත්‍යංශය පවසයි.

කිලෝග්රෑ මයක් රුපියල් 52යි ශත50 බැගින් සතොස හරහා මිල දී ගෙන රුපියල් 45ක සහන මිලක් යටතේ සත්ව ආහාර නිෂ්පාදකයින් හට  බඩ ඉරිඟු තොග ලබාදීමටද පියවර ගන්නා බව එම අමාත්‍යංශය පෙන්වාදෙයි.

පසුගිය දා කුකුලු මස් නිෂ්පාදන සඳහා රජය පාලන මිලක් නිකුත් කළද එම මිලට කුකුලු මස් නිෂ්පාදන අලෙවි කල නොහැකි බවට ව්‍යාපාරිකයින් ප්‍රකාශ ඉදිරිපත් කරන ලදී.

කෙසේවෙතත් පාලන මිල උල්ලංඝණය කරමින් භාණ්ඩ අළෙවි කරන වෙළදුන් සොයා තවදුරටත් වැටලීම් සිදුකිරීම පිළිබදව ද, අමාත්‍ය මණ්ඩල අනු කමිටුවේ අවධානය යොමු වූ බව මුදල් අමාත්‍යංශය පවසයි.

http://sinhala.adaderana.lk/news/62707/%E0%B7%83%E0%B6%AD%E0%B7%8A%E0%B7%80-%E0%B6%86%E0%B7%84%E0%B7%8F%E0%B6%BB-%E0%B7%84%E0%B6%AF%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%8A%E0%B6%B1-%E0%B6%B6%E0%B6%A9-%E0%B6%89%E0%B6%BB%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%9F%E0%B7%94-%E0%B6%9C%E0%B7%99%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%8A%E0%B7%80%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%8A%E0%B6%B1-%E0%B6%85%E0%B7%80%E0%B7%83%E0%B6%BB%E0%B6%BA%E0%B7%92

901CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:53 am

chamil1

Teller,

Can you share the graph you are talking about pls?

In HEXP you had inside information. So your prediction success had nothing to do with the PV charts "billa or Angel" you mentioned from time to time.

Before you say that you are accessing the Forum from a phone, let me ask you to share a website link where these graphs are explained.

Thanks

902CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:12 am

Teller

Teller

@stockback,no need to worry about GRAN value , I just share the technical view . GRAN is fundamentally so sound compare to its technicals. I state my opinion based on our graphs. It should touch 88.37 levels . I believe these charts most of the time it worked.
@ chamil,
PV system is in house developed system on behalf of our multinational company that's the reason you will not find any links on the web.
This system own by SAP GUI Germany.

903CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:38 am

TARGET

Temporary this can come to 90 and again will start its uptrend. No need to worry. Grab some at those levels.

904CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:39 pm

sameboy

sameboy

88 ta gaththa awa wagayak tiyenawa, moko karanne sell karannada?

905CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:58 pm

newer1

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Don't do panic selling. Everyday share price should not up and it should have a break

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum