FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Investment Strategy

+55
DOCSAGENCY
chamith
MoneyLover
bhanu
anges
wisdom79
Eranga87
Soilconomy
fastandeasygrowth
Eugine Fernando
PDH
Yahapalanaya
engineer
desh87
npgslnawa
King of vice
Sajeewa Niranjan
snuwan
cse_investor1
Mr-Star
roshan1039
Junior investor
Intrinsicvalue
Rare
Beta1
ColomboCSE
4Corners
Gajaya
Ahcha
Kipling
Jay-Jay
reyaz
jaya
KavinduTM
ResearchMan
kasun_gimhana
NANDANA2012
Teller
Promoney
sureshot
Asoka Samarakone
ThilinaM
EquityChamp
vic19
hiransilva23
nimantha80
Mubin Mustafa
rosa maria
Harry82
kapifm
Chinwi
Jaya sri
gayanath1983
trader7
Mrs Kudabadu Kularthnae
59 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

281Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:02 pm

Teller

@kasun,i sold nearly 70% of my cse after presedential election . I can buy some shares 3x now. In this situation my concerns are different.

282Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:08 pm

KavinduTM

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

fastandeasygrowth wrote:@kavindu - why dont you check the IP address of log in in all 3 accounts . i think your account is fake account.

If you are not admins fake account why dont u suggest that to admin.

Coz that kinda proof isn't needed. Okay then think i am fake. 

As fake accounts are not illegal. Even @Teller has few. But they just misleading people. So i am telling people to be aware of you.

283Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty ADVICE I GOT....!!!!!!!! Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:46 pm

anges

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

GUYS I SPOKE TO MY BROKER ,RESEARCHER AND ECONOMIST .....ALL THESE GUYS HAVE VAST EXPERIENCE ....THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ! MARKET WILL LOSE ANOTHER 500-700 POINTS AND THE FOLLOWING 2 QUARTERS WILL SEE A POOR PERFORMANCE IN MANY COUNTERS ...

THEY ADVICE MY BUY ONLY IF YOU CAN HOLD FOR MORE THAN YEAR ..

SELL NOW BUY LATER AT LOWER PRICES 

STAY ON THE SIDE LINE ONCE MARKET IS STABLE ENTER..

MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION...THEY MAY BE WRONG ...DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ...GOOD LUCK AND GOD BE WITH YOU

284Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:56 pm

kasun_gimhana

Manager - Equity Analytics

After being 4 years in the market I realize a few things,

01. Srilanka doesn't have a future so don't invest in the long term
02.  Do not invest more than 10% of your net asset in CSE
03. CSE is the Best market for manipulators who has insider information of government EPF ETF etc. 

After 4 years, I'm at break-even posing now. which means I'm at a loss of inflation rate. Anyone made a profit in this market please share your experience.

285Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:28 pm

Teller

How many times, i have advised your guys that 90% of companies are over value and some of them are shits. Also some IPO like Anilana was created with politicians support . EPF,ETF funds were manipulated by politicians. Thats the reason as soon as the presidential election , i have decided to sell my 70% of PF. Once gov ahnounced tax cut and loan repayment relief , i accelerated my selling. I have been in CSE during the bloody war to upto now. I know how rich became richest with dirty politicians support. Till we are living as slaves, we may not see the fact. For better sri linka,think twice or thrice to change this 70 years plus system.

286Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:05 pm

bhanu

Teller,
Any predictions.. this is a black sawn event. So you didn't expect this for your previous prediction.

287Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:21 pm

MoneyLover

MoneyLover

Teller wrote:How many times, i have advised your guys that 90% of companies are over value and some of them are shits. Also some IPO like Anilana was created with politicians support . EPF,ETF funds were manipulated by politicians. Thats the reason as soon as the presidential election , i have decided to sell my 70% of PF. Once gov ahnounced tax cut and loan repayment relief , i accelerated my selling. I have been in CSE  during the bloody war to upto now. I know how rich became richest with dirty politicians support. Till we are living as slaves, we may not see the fact. For better sri linka,think twice or thrice to change this 70 years plus system.

@teller
For the betterment of your followers in this forum, please list the counters to invest even in the medium to the long term basis........

288Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:07 pm

Teller

Teller

Keep cash in hand brothers..

289Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:30 pm

Sajeewa Niranjan

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Do u want us to sell everything and keep the money in hand

290Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:40 am

Teller

Teller

No, dont sell any. But dont utilize your extra cash. Thats the strategy i follow. We have to wait till rupee also stabilize. These two weeks are critical now.

291Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:54 am

Sajeewa Niranjan

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Whats ur Thoughts about US market So many valuable Shares going down Apple/tesla/Boeing/

292Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty How not to attract investors to CSE Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:11 pm

chamith

chamith

I have been active in the CSE couple of years ago but sold all of my shares to invest in London and Cryptocurrencies. At the moment i am just looking back at CSE to invest again. 

But i found out that, i can't even get historic price charts from CSE website. Apperently i have to register and pay Rs,100 or something and give out my all personal information in order to see the historic prices. I am gobsmacked. How does CSE expect a potential investor to research before investing ?

All the stock markets around the world provide these basic information for free.  CSE should make it easy for any potential investor to find information about listed companies and invest. But this is exactly the opposit. I would rather look the otherway than going through the hassel of providing my card details and purchasing a subscription just to see the price chart for something i don't even know if i will invest or not.

293Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:42 pm

Teller

Teller

I agree with you 100%. Bloody CSE admin should understand it. They kill the analysers from beginning . Thats the reason more gamblers are here.

294Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:21 am

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana

CSE 100% correct only foolish person pay a subscription for getting historical prices. So only foolish people invest in CSE. So CSE makes sure in advance whether you are a fool or not. LOL Laughing Laughing

295Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:40 am

Junior investor

Junior investor

with Atrad online facility you can study all historic price charts. lots of breakage companies have this online platform.

296Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:47 pm

DOCSAGENCY

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

true, cse is running with loss. so they might try these subscription options. but its a poor idea ever

297Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:13 pm

chamith

chamith

Junior investor wrote:with Atrad online facility you can study all historic price charts. lots of breakage companies have this online platform.

But who wants to go through the hassel of getting online accounts / signing up with brokers just to find out the historic prices. There are other stock markets around the world which anyone can simply research without much effort. So SL is loosing out on attracting these investors because CSE want to make Rs.100

This is exactly like when SL introduced £20 visa to improve SL tourisam. For a family of 4 it would be £80, and thats enough money to buy up and down tickets to Paris from london twice. Even the cost is not much, these kind of things add friction to the smooth decision makings of people. Hope one day our decision makers will come to senses.

298Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty pdf intelligent investor download Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:00 am

Junior investor

Junior investor

https://ebooksbag.com/pdf-epub-the-intelligent-investor-download/

299Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:25 am

Teller

Teller

Really appreciate bro

300Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:10 pm

ColomboCSE

Junior investor wrote:https://ebooksbag.com/pdf-epub-the-intelligent-investor-download/

Thanks! this is really helpful.I have book, but some times i need to search from google then i can easily copy and paste.   cheers cheers

301Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Is Stockscreener.lk worth? Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:35 am

DOCSAGENCY

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Buying subscription on Stockscreener.lk is worth?

302Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:16 am

tmpf87

Stock Trader

DOCSAGENCY wrote:Buying subscription on Stockscreener.lk is worth?

Use investing.com stock screener it is free of charge

https://www.investing.com/stock-screener/?sp=country::5|sector::a|industry::a|equityType::a%3Ceq_market_cap;1

kalu351

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Heloo all just  Talk to brokers before  posting this type of articles ..most of the credit of local investors are cleraed now and no more credit giving all buy will be now on cash only .

This is Buy for long time and and most of the people will feel that things will be back on track after few months 

Do u think 02-03 Months  close of business will shut down Listed companies  ?

Do u think 2 - 3- months no business will zero the profits ..no may be they will break even and may be a little loss

But all will Raise again and most of  the shares are at 60 week low 

Look at asian markets 

they dip less than CSE and most of the Markets bounce back 

This is the time to BUY FOR MEDIUM TERM investments

But you have to have a plan and strategy

304Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Sun May 17, 2020 10:30 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

kalu351 wrote:Heloo all just  Talk to brokers before  posting this type of articles ..most of the credit of local investors are cleraed now and no more credit giving all buy will be now on cash only .

This is Buy for long time and and most of the people will feel that things will be back on track after few months 

Do u think 02-03 Months  close of business will shut down Listed companies  ?

Do u think 2 - 3- months no business will zero the profits ..no may be they will break even and may be a little loss

But all will Raise again and most of  the shares are at 60 week low 

Look at asian markets 

they dip less than CSE and most of the Markets bounce back 

This is the time to BUY FOR MEDIUM TERM investments

But you have to have a plan and strategy
@Kalu,
Yes, according to my broker new cash came to the market from new and existing investors last week. So next week (from tomorrow) can see a buying situation....(You can analyze and buy counters tomorrow...)

305Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Mon May 18, 2020 1:45 pm

engineer

Yes, I too believe that things will eventually get on track. But it would take a considerable time. Many small scale investors are giving up due to other priorities that require them to sell cheap which is a pathetic situation. If you do have some extra cash and will not need it for a couple of years I think you are in for a treat end of 2022 Smile

306Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Mon May 18, 2020 1:50 pm

thankrishan

In my view, its better to wait for some more time before entering.

307Investment Strategy - Page 12 Empty Re: Investment Strategy Mon May 18, 2020 2:37 pm

Junior investor

Junior investor

enter the market step by step. don't invest all your money at once. this is the one of best times to enter the market.

සල්ලි ඔක්කොම එකපාර නොදමා ටික ටික මිලදී ගන්න විවිදාංගීකරනය කරමින්. කොටස් වෙලඳපොලට ඇතුලු වෙන්න මීට වඩා හොඳ අවස්ථාවක් කාලෙකට ලැබෙන්නේ නෑ.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum