FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  Vote_lcap68%CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  Vote_lcap18%CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  Vote_lcap13%CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» AGAL should trade above 100/- with WATA,ELPL & NAMU
by Cma Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» Shares to Buy
by Investnow Yesterday at 11:28 pm

» Key Plantation Company Fair Values - KOTA, TPL and KVAL with very High Upside
by Investnow Yesterday at 11:26 pm

» CLC - worth the Investment
by Jay-Jay Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» LANKA REALTY INVESTMENTS PLC -ASCO
by Bakkabwoi Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by cheetah Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» E M L CONSULTANTS LIMITED - 30/
by SSR Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» DP Vs IN
by Niwa Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» wheat flour price up " Gran"
by jaya Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» Bloodbath is Coming ? Correction is Coming ? අලුත් ගෲප් හදාගෙන අපි genuine කියලා එන පරණ මහත්(හොරුන්) වරුන් ගෙන් බේරෙන්න
by Investnow Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» SINGHA SINHA
by Investnow Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by sajithlk02 Yesterday at 9:43 pm

» LOLC waiting for LOFC 100+ and CLC 100+
by Aweej Yesterday at 9:42 pm

» NAMU/WATA super gain
by Investnow Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Pap pap PAP
by stockchaser Yesterday at 9:30 pm

» LLUB comparison between 2016- 2021 Same EPS Trading at Huge discount
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» Scap vs lofc
by Chithi Yesterday at 3:27 pm

» Penny Stock Companies
by Chithi Yesterday at 3:25 pm

» TAP to Touch 50++
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 2:34 pm

» HSenid IPO
by Kaptivajkss Yesterday at 2:34 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)

+51
High-flyer
sakuni
Hope123
samansilva
SAGA
Greg_Adrian
Bakkabwoi
Eranga87
lakymahesh
cseguide
Thushara Ayya
atdeane
smnsam
Champ888
MR.T5n
Inthikahb M Wazeer
engineer
thananjey
Hairoos
soileconomy
Gunther
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
RJ1010
geeshanpradeep
kadik
Antonym
suku502
MAWI
ErangaDS
Enoka Fernandez
EquityPlus
Beta1
nuwanmja
Soilconomy
ChooBoy
KavinduTM
ampm86
Sanju121
GOSL
glad
chandike73
wgsaman
Chanaka303
wisdom79
Teller
Invest_Wisely
abey
target1
arjunaupendra
player
ThilinaM
55 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Chevron Lubricants Lanka PLC is a Sri Lanka-based company engaged in the business of importing, blending, distributing and marketing of lubricant oils and greases. The Company offers passenger vehicle engine oils, over four stroke motor cycle engine oils, two stroke and outboard engine oil, general purpose automotive gear oils, automatic transmission oils and other under Havoline brand. The Company offers diesel vehicle engine oils, marine engine oils, industrial lubricants, coolants, brake fluids and specialties under Delo brand. It offers various services, such as in-service oil monitoring, drain interval optimization, lube specialist course, vehicle clinics, workshops for channel partners, systematic failure analysis expertise, technical data on fuels/fuel analysis, plant and lab visits, remote thermo meters (IR), endoscope inspections and lubrication surveys. It provides winged oil monitoring services, such as LubeWatch Oil Analysis and Fast-Fluid Analysis Service and Trending.

Chevron facing big difficultys by alternative low cost oil providers. next 5 years chevron 
50% market share will be taken by thease low cost individual suppliers. they will bla bla regarding there quality but customers will go for less price. if you not sure ask from local service station whats going on.

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

unless governent amend laws which government above will hapen. i think gvt will never amend laws to protect company like chevron and ban small suppliers

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

with parafin oil and coloring agent you can make lubricants at home. this is secreat that everyone will know in near future. chevron will die soon. you have to simply mix dye and parafin to make lubricant.
what do you think about my dumb argument? jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

player

player
Moderator
Moderator

Once upon this was 350rs,  In 1996 held 8000shares @40Rs, split came and it became 16000 shares,  then again split came and i had 32000 shares.  Wealth from caltex was 32,000 X 350rs = 11,200,000rs.

Just  for info whoever ready to go with LLUB,  btw one thing is missing,  that  is KG

arjunaupendra


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Chevron under valued by 30% to average PER. Click on the link for detailed analysis

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a953kgOC8jqSMJ2P9gjBj9gqmyhroXDs/view

target1


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Eps:2.59

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

short term80

Invest_Wisely


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Good share to buy in this down market. Earnings have improved plus an added advantage is that it pays out an excellent dividend.

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

See my recommended level 60


_________________




Teller said is said..

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

price 60 is ok . but it will die slowly in like 20-30 years. investors who do for 5 or 6 years chev z ok

11CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  Empty LLUB COLLECTION GOING ON Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:31 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

You can see LLUB collecting now because it can move above 75 next week with the dividend in February!!!!

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

munta kochchara kiwwat terenne na . LLUB have quarterly dividents so dividents will not have huge price impact

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

divident eka rs 1.5 to 2 . how share price go by 5 rupee???  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chanaka303


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Sometimes, certain company shows growth surge in average 10 years. ( LLUB revenue was 4 billion in 2003 and increased to 11 billion in 2010, from there flat till 2019). Considering LLUB capability and prospect, they can offer much higher discounts to gain market share. If this happens, the LLUB will fly and the journey begins....CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  8a112f10

wgsaman

wgsaman
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

smelling...Some collection going on. High dividend paying share in CSE

chandike73

chandike73
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

LLUB will pass 80 after this quarterly report and EPS exceeds 10 for this year

wgsaman

wgsaman
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@chandike73 wrote:LLUB will pass 80 after this quarterly report and EPS exceeds 10 for this year
EPS over 10 means DPS become 10. Good choice on current market. More than 10% ROI

GOSL

GOSL
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic


Island-wide raids on low quality lubricants

​​​​​​​
The Consumer Affairs Authority (CAA) has decided to investigate the import, production, distribution and sale of lubricants and related products in Sri Lanka from today due to the increase of consumer complaints on low-quality lubricants in the market.

Accordingly, the raids on illegal lubricants products will be carried out island-wide by CAA with the assistance of the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka (PUCSL), the shadow regulator of the lubricant market of Sri Lanka.

A large number of illicit lubricant products were seized in 15 raids yesterday (17th Feb 2020) and the value of the products is estimated to be around 2.5 million rupees

glad


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

LLUB has been asking for such measures for over 10 years. Hope this action will stop all low quality oil in the market.

GOSL

GOSL
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Yes , hope it will grow back to it's glory days.They have done really well in the last quarter , we can expect a similar performance in this quarter as well.

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@GOSL wrote:
Island-wide raids on low quality lubricants

​​​​​​​
The Consumer Affairs Authority (CAA) has decided to investigate the import, production, distribution and sale of lubricants and related products in Sri Lanka from today due to the increase of consumer complaints on low-quality lubricants in the market.

Accordingly, the raids on illegal lubricants products will be carried out island-wide by CAA with the assistance of the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka (PUCSL), the shadow regulator of the lubricant market of Sri Lanka.

A large number of illicit lubricant products were seized in 15 raids yesterday (17th Feb 2020) and the value of the products is estimated to be around 2.5 million rupees
LLUB will be above 100 in future.

Main reason is that Base oil(Main material for Lubricant) in market got lowest comparing to 5 year period...within two or three quarters will will see a major profitability..Current management is very good and motivated to drive the company to new phase....

I could see a major collection going on LLUB... Invest wisely...

BUY WHEN DUMMIES SELL 
SELL WHEN DUMMIES BUY   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ampm86


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@Sanju121 wrote:
@GOSL wrote:
Island-wide raids on low quality lubricants

​​​​​​​
The Consumer Affairs Authority (CAA) has decided to investigate the import, production, distribution and sale of lubricants and related products in Sri Lanka from today due to the increase of consumer complaints on low-quality lubricants in the market.

Accordingly, the raids on illegal lubricants products will be carried out island-wide by CAA with the assistance of the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka (PUCSL), the shadow regulator of the lubricant market of Sri Lanka.

A large number of illicit lubricant products were seized in 15 raids yesterday (17th Feb 2020) and the value of the products is estimated to be around 2.5 million rupees
LLUB will be above 100 in future.

Main reason is that Base oil(Main material for Lubricant) in market got lowest comparing to 5 year period...within two or three quarters will will see a major profitability..Current management is very good and motivated to drive the company to new phase....

I could see a major collection going on LLUB... Invest wisely...

BUY WHEN DUMMIES SELL 
SELL WHEN DUMMIES BUY   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


I don't think it will pass 100 in near future.

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@ampm86 wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:
@GOSL wrote:
Island-wide raids on low quality lubricants

​​​​​​​
The Consumer Affairs Authority (CAA) has decided to investigate the import, production, distribution and sale of lubricants and related products in Sri Lanka from today due to the increase of consumer complaints on low-quality lubricants in the market.

Accordingly, the raids on illegal lubricants products will be carried out island-wide by CAA with the assistance of the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka (PUCSL), the shadow regulator of the lubricant market of Sri Lanka.

A large number of illicit lubricant products were seized in 15 raids yesterday (17th Feb 2020) and the value of the products is estimated to be around 2.5 million rupees
LLUB will be above 100 in future.

Main reason is that Base oil(Main material for Lubricant) in market got lowest comparing to 5 year period...within two or three quarters will will see a major profitability..Current management is very good and motivated to drive the company to new phase....

I could see a major collection going on LLUB... Invest wisely...

BUY WHEN DUMMIES SELL 
SELL WHEN DUMMIES BUY   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


I don't think it will pass 100 in near future.
OK,,,Have you check the order book?Thanks for your feedback

ampm86


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@Sanju121 wrote:
@ampm86 wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:
@GOSL wrote:
Island-wide raids on low quality lubricants

​​​​​​​
The Consumer Affairs Authority (CAA) has decided to investigate the import, production, distribution and sale of lubricants and related products in Sri Lanka from today due to the increase of consumer complaints on low-quality lubricants in the market.

Accordingly, the raids on illegal lubricants products will be carried out island-wide by CAA with the assistance of the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka (PUCSL), the shadow regulator of the lubricant market of Sri Lanka.

A large number of illicit lubricant products were seized in 15 raids yesterday (17th Feb 2020) and the value of the products is estimated to be around 2.5 million rupees
LLUB will be above 100 in future.

Main reason is that Base oil(Main material for Lubricant) in market got lowest comparing to 5 year period...within two or three quarters will will see a major profitability..Current management is very good and motivated to drive the company to new phase....

I could see a major collection going on LLUB... Invest wisely...

BUY WHEN DUMMIES SELL 
SELL WHEN DUMMIES BUY   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


I don't think it will pass 100 in near future.
OK,,,Have you check the order book?Thanks for your feedback
yes I have checked Very Happy:D:D

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Voting share (N):

Date of initial announcement:
24 Feb 2020

Dividend per share (Rs.):
Voting :2.000

Type of dividend:
Fourth interim

Financial year:
2019

Shareholder approval:
Not required

XD date:
04 Mar 2020

Payment date:
16 Mar 2020

Share transfer book:
Open

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum