FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 5 Vote_lcap68%CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 5 Vote_lcap18%CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» LOLC waiting for LOFC 100+ and CLC 100+
by kanishkaecomm Today at 1:58 am

» AGAL should trade above 100/- with WATA,ELPL & NAMU
by Cma Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» Shares to Buy
by Investnow Yesterday at 11:28 pm

» Key Plantation Company Fair Values - KOTA, TPL and KVAL with very High Upside
by Investnow Yesterday at 11:26 pm

» CLC - worth the Investment
by Jay-Jay Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» LANKA REALTY INVESTMENTS PLC -ASCO
by Bakkabwoi Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by cheetah Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» E M L CONSULTANTS LIMITED - 30/
by SSR Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» DP Vs IN
by Niwa Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» wheat flour price up " Gran"
by jaya Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» Bloodbath is Coming ? Correction is Coming ? අලුත් ගෲප් හදාගෙන අපි genuine කියලා එන පරණ මහත්(හොරුන්) වරුන් ගෙන් බේරෙන්න
by Investnow Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» SINGHA SINHA
by Investnow Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by sajithlk02 Yesterday at 9:43 pm

» NAMU/WATA super gain
by Investnow Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Pap pap PAP
by stockchaser Yesterday at 9:30 pm

» LLUB comparison between 2016- 2021 Same EPS Trading at Huge discount
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» Scap vs lofc
by Chithi Yesterday at 3:27 pm

» Penny Stock Companies
by Chithi Yesterday at 3:25 pm

» TAP to Touch 50++
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 2:34 pm

» HSenid IPO
by Kaptivajkss Yesterday at 2:34 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)

+51
High-flyer
sakuni
Hope123
samansilva
SAGA
Greg_Adrian
Bakkabwoi
Eranga87
lakymahesh
cseguide
Thushara Ayya
atdeane
smnsam
Champ888
MR.T5n
Inthikahb M Wazeer
engineer
thananjey
Hairoos
soileconomy
Gunther
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
RJ1010
geeshanpradeep
kadik
Antonym
suku502
MAWI
ErangaDS
Enoka Fernandez
EquityPlus
Beta1
nuwanmja
Soilconomy
ChooBoy
KavinduTM
ampm86
Sanju121
GOSL
glad
chandike73
wgsaman
Chanaka303
wisdom79
Teller
Invest_Wisely
abey
target1
arjunaupendra
player
ThilinaM
55 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

SAGA


Moderator
Moderator

At the moment PINS has declared dividend of Rs 3/= but dates yet to be notified.currently it is trading around 37/=.so its equalent to appx 8% interest.best at the moment

Antonym


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Greg_Adrian wrote:Greetings,

Did anyone received the 1st interim dividend of Rs. 5.00 from LLUB.N0000?
The Dividend yield of LLUB.N0000 is better than FD rates. Is there any other shares which offers such.
Please comment if you know any of such.

Thank you.

Yes, 1st interim dividend of LLUB was credited to my bank account on 28/05.

In addition to LLUB, you might like to look at GRAN & TILE (DY for 2020-21 > 10%), both of which I am holding.

Bakkabwoi


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Greg_Adrian wrote:Greetings,

Did anyone received the 1st interim dividend of Rs. 5.00 from LLUB.N0000?
The Dividend yield of LLUB.N0000 is better than FD rates. Is there any other shares which offers such.
Please comment if you know any of such.

Thank you.

i did

Thushara Ayya


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Going up..... Very Happy Very Happy

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

one of the highest dividend yield stock..  expect EPS around 16 ..Future Quarters Dividend per share around Rs 4 to Rs 5... Value Gem...

2016 year went from Rs 310 to Rs 400 .. Super Bullet few shares are available ..

soileconomy, Thushara Ayya, rukshan1234 and sakuni like this post

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@samansilva wrote:one of the highest dividend yield stock..  expect EPS around 16 ..Future Quarters Dividend per share around Rs 4 to Rs 5... Value Gem...

2016 year went from Rs 310 to Rs 400 .. Super Bullet few shares are available ..


Totally agreed with you....

Did you get the dividend cheque? (I think it's on the way POST)

chandike73

chandike73
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

You better add your bank details for direct deposit and it is the fastest way to obtain dividend rather than waiting for a cheque.

Nandun likes this post

Hope123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@chandike73 wrote:You better add your bank details for direct deposit and it is the fastest way to obtain dividend rather than waiting for a cheque.

Yes true. 

I did receive LWL and RCL dividends couple of days after the XD date, even the payment date read as 30/06.

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@chandike73 wrote:You better add your bank details for direct deposit and it is the fastest way to obtain dividend rather than waiting for a cheque.


Already added the bank details. But still not deposited....

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@samansilva wrote:one of the highest dividend yield stock..  expect EPS around 16 ..Future Quarters Dividend per share around Rs 4 to Rs 5... Value Gem...

2016 year went from Rs 310 to Rs 400 .. Super Bullet few shares are available ..


LLUB =BULL Obviously true... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy





High-flyer

High-flyer
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Higher the Crude Oil Prices ---> Lower the Profit Margin

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

[quote="High-flyer"]Higher the Crude Oil Prices ---> Lowee]


What ever u mentioned LLUB is winner..LLUB will pass EPS 15+

LLUB ALL TIME HIGH RS 400 WITH BIG CROSSINGS..
THIS TIME LLUB WILL REACH 170..Good luck..

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics



Did you get the dividend cheque? (I think it's on the way POST)[/quote]

Yes bro got it..what a company payment Date 04 th of June..But Deposited to account on 28th of May..
Caring Shareholders... LOVE LLUB..

Hope LLUB will surprise us..

rukshan1234


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@samansilva wrote:

Did you get the dividend cheque? (I think it's on the way POST)

Yes bro got it..what a company payment   Date 04 th of June..But Deposited to account  on 28th of May..
Caring Shareholders... LOVE LLUB..

Hope LLUB will surprise us..[/quote]

yes of course I was amazing..Payment was done before payment date ...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy GREAT COMPANY..

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

LLUB is a great pick for a long term portfolio. I have LLUB that I collected long time ago and about one month early I purchased  some more. Since it is a good dividend paying company try to collect when prices are weak and hold for long term. Good passive income for anyone who like to hold it for years.

High-flyer

High-flyer
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@sakuni wrote:
@High-flyer wrote:Higher the Crude Oil Prices ---> Lowee]


What ever u mentioned LLUB  is winner..LLUB will pass EPS 15+

LLUB ALL TIME HIGH  RS 400  WITH BIG CROSSINGS..
THIS TIME LLUB WILL REACH 170..Good luck..

LLUB Did a Stock Split in 2016. 1 Into 2. LLUB All time high is 200 based on current Share Volume. 400 what u referring is before split price.

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/8271461578834_668.pdf   


Regarding There Financials 

2019 Dec Q2020 June Q2020 Sep Q2020 Dec Q2021 March Q
Revenue2,541,2792,538,5233,605,0932,647,6464,353,304
Cost-1,563,804-1,604,831-2,132,611-1,582,097-2,518,712
GP977,475933,6921,472,4821,065,5491,834,592
GPM38.5%36.8%40.8%40.2%42.1%

They had a hell of Quarter in 2021. No argument on it.

But now what matters is what come next.

They have improved sales due to Import restrictions. Lower Crude oil prices in Mid 2020 helped to improve the Margin. 

And now Doller is in LKR 200 and Crude oil prices are in 52 weeks high, it will really test the Margin of LLUB.

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@High-flyer wrote:
@sakuni wrote:
@High-flyer wrote:Higher the Crude Oil Prices ---> Lowee]


What ever u mentioned LLUB  is winner..LLUB will pass EPS 15+

LLUB ALL TIME HIGH  RS 400  WITH BIG CROSSINGS..
THIS TIME LLUB WILL REACH 170..Good luck..

LLUB Did a Stock Split in 2016. 1 Into 2. LLUB All time high is 200 based on current Share Volume. 400 what u referring is before split price.

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/8271461578834_668.pdf   


Regarding There Financials 

   
2019 Dec Q2020 June Q2020 Sep Q2020 Dec Q2021 March Q
Revenue2,541,2792,538,5233,605,0932,647,6464,353,304
Cost-1,563,804-1,604,831-2,132,611-1,582,097-2,518,712
GP977,475933,6921,472,4821,065,5491,834,592
GPM38.5%36.8%40.8%40.2%42.1%

They had a hell of Quarter in 2021. No argument on it.

But now what matters is what come next.

They have improved sales due to Import restrictions. Lower Crude oil prices in Mid 2020 helped to improve the Margin. 

And now Doller is in LKR 200 and Crude oil prices are in 52 weeks high, it will really test the Margin of LLUB.


yes I Know Share split was done in 2016..Then price is getting half...look at this stages LLUB price was Rs 400..According to Now Rs 200 ...IN EPS 14.51 Share went to Rs 400... No doubt LLUB share will touch Rs 150

rukshan1234


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@sakuni wrote:
@High-flyer wrote:
@sakuni wrote:
@High-flyer wrote:Higher the Crude Oil Prices ---> Lowee]


What ever u mentioned LLUB  is winner..LLUB will pass EPS 15+

LLUB ALL TIME HIGH  RS 400  WITH BIG CROSSINGS..
THIS TIME LLUB WILL REACH 170..Good luck..

LLUB Did a Stock Split in 2016. 1 Into 2. LLUB All time high is 200 based on current Share Volume. 400 what u referring is before split price.

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/8271461578834_668.pdf   


Regarding There Financials 

   





2019 Dec Q2020 June Q2020 Sep Q2020 Dec Q2021 March Q
Revenue2,541,2792,538,5233,605,0932,647,6464,353,304
Cost-1,563,804-1,604,831-2,132,611-1,582,097-2,518,712
GP977,475933,6921,472,4821,065,5491,834,592
GPM38.5%36.8%40.8%40.2%42.1%

They had a hell of Quarter in 2021. No argument on it.

But now what matters is what come next.

They have improved sales due to Import restrictions. Lower Crude oil prices in Mid 2020 helped to improve the Margin. 

And now Doller is in LKR 200 and Crude oil prices are in 52 weeks high, it will really test the Margin of LLUB.


yes I Know  Share split    was done in 2016..Then price is getting half...look at this stages LLUB price was  Rs 400..According to Now Rs 200 ...IN EPS  14.51 Share went to Rs 400...  No doubt LLUB share will touch Rs 150


Now LLUB management different.. aid of middle east support.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy what ever guys  mentioned LLUB will touch Rs 150..News leak this time hope to give Rs 4.50.....VALUE  GEM..

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

I think dividends on the way... moving up gradually....

Antonym likes this post

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Thushara Ayya wrote:I think dividends on the way... moving up gradually....
yes trend is very clear. Let's hope a excellent dividend as last quarter. Very Happy

Antonym likes this post

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Thushara Ayya wrote:I think dividends on the way... moving up gradually....

LLUB will probably declare a Dividend this month.
(Last year, they declared 2nd Interim Dividend of Rs 2.50 on 28th July.)

Even if the forthcoming dividend is not as attractive as last quarter's (Rs 5.00), I am hoping for at least Rs 3.00 per share.

LLUB is definitely worth buying at the current levels, i.e. under Rs 110.

(Disclosure: Holding some quantity, Buying more on declines)

Berryfund and cseguide like this post

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Antonym wrote:
@Thushara Ayya wrote:I think dividends on the way... moving up gradually....

LLUB will probably declare a Dividend this month.
(Last year, they declared 2nd Interim Dividend of Rs 2.50 on 28th July.)

Even if the forthcoming dividend is not as attractive as last quarter's (Rs 5.00), I am hoping for at least Rs 3.00 per share.

LLUB is definitely worth buying at the current levels, i.e. under Rs 110.

(Disclosure: Holding some quantity, Buying more on declines)
yes I also think it will not pay Rs 5.00 in this time. If it pays Rs 5.00 this time it will be a very big bonus for share holders Laughing . May be Rs 2.50 or RS 3.00.

Antonym, samansilva, Nandun and judecroos like this post

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@cseguide wrote:
@Antonym wrote:
@Thushara Ayya wrote:I think dividends on the way... moving up gradually....

LLUB will probably declare a Dividend this month.
(Last year, they declared 2nd Interim Dividend of Rs 2.50 on 28th July.)

Even if the forthcoming dividend is not as attractive as last quarter's (Rs 5.00), I am hoping for at least Rs 3.00 per share.

LLUB is definitely worth buying at the current levels, i.e. under Rs 110.

(Disclosure: Holding some quantity, Buying more on declines)
yes I also think it will not pay Rs 5.00 in this time. If it pays Rs 5.00 this time it will be a very big bonus for share holders Laughing . May be Rs 2.50 or RS 3.00.
LLUB will pay Rs 4  dividend this  time..Great Share .. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

chandike73

chandike73
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

This time eps may be around 3 due to lockdown. But they will pay 3 to 3.50 as dividend.

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@chandike73 wrote:This time eps may be around 3 due to lockdown. But they will pay 3 to 3.50 as dividend.
Don't under estimate this share previous quarter all country locked down but profit is stabled ..Now They  have  sell their products  to  middle east countries   with supporting role of  Muslim director. .
Niyamata wade karala athi apita Rs 4 deii.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ADVENTUS likes this post

ForeigNer

ForeigNer
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@samansilva wrote:
@chandike73 wrote:This time eps may be around 3 due to lockdown. But they will pay 3 to 3.50 as dividend.
Don't under estimate this share previous quarter all country locked down but profit is stabled ..Now They  have  sell their products  to  middle east countries   with supporting role of  Muslim director. .
Niyamata wade karala athi apita Rs 4 deii.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


For me to understand the earnings of EXPO ...

could you tell me where this money is ..?
fine enough they earn 4Bn a quarter or more.
But had they brought that money to SL ? When ....?

If that Dollars came to the country we would have been doing better as a country also .. isnt it ..?

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

News release  LLUB will generate super report EPS 5 Dividend per share 4  Very Happy Very Happy
LLUB will pass Rs 120..

Antonym likes this post

chandike73

chandike73
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Still they didnt relese interim financials.May be small drop comparing with last quarter due to lockdown

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@sakuni wrote:News release  LLUB will generate super report EPS 5 Dividend per share 4  Very Happy Very Happy
LLUB will pass Rs 120..

Out of the last 16 trading sessions, LLUB share price has moved up in 13 sessions, no declines at all. The daily increases so far have been small, averaging around 50 cents every day. Volumes have also been decent (>100,000 shares per day).

I have not yet seen any official news release, but it looks like the market is expecting something big, like what you have indicated.

There is some resistance as the share price approaches Rs 114, which is the 12M High.
But I agree that, if LLUB does declare 2nd interim DPS of Rs 4.00, the price will probably soar past Rs 120.

smnsam


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

up coming market correction LLUB back to below 100 and better wait for buy correct time.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum