FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 6 Vote_lcap68%CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 6 Vote_lcap18%CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)

+51
High-flyer
sakuni
Hope123
samansilva
SAGA
Greg_Adrian
Bakkabwoi
Eranga87
lakymahesh
cseguide
Thushara Ayya
atdeane
smnsam
Champ888
MR.T5n
Inthikahb M Wazeer
engineer
thananjey
Hairoos
soileconomy
Gunther
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
RJ1010
geeshanpradeep
kadik
Antonym
suku502
MAWI
ErangaDS
Enoka Fernandez
EquityPlus
Beta1
nuwanmja
Soilconomy
ChooBoy
KavinduTM
ampm86
Sanju121
GOSL
glad
chandike73
wgsaman
Chanaka303
wisdom79
Teller
Invest_Wisely
abey
target1
arjunaupendra
player
ThilinaM
55 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

ForeigNer


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@samansilva wrote:
@chandike73 wrote:This time eps may be around 3 due to lockdown. But they will pay 3 to 3.50 as dividend.
Don't under estimate this share previous quarter all country locked down but profit is stabled ..Now They  have  sell their products  to  middle east countries   with supporting role of  Muslim director. .
Niyamata wade karala athi apita Rs 4 deii.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


For me to understand the earnings of EXPO ...

could you tell me where this money is ..?
fine enough they earn 4Bn a quarter or more.
But had they brought that money to SL ? When ....?

If that Dollars came to the country we would have been doing better as a country also .. isnt it ..?

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

News release  LLUB will generate super report EPS 5 Dividend per share 4  Very Happy Very Happy
LLUB will pass Rs 120..

Antonym likes this post

chandike73


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Still they didnt relese interim financials.May be small drop comparing with last quarter due to lockdown

Antonym


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@sakuni wrote:News release  LLUB will generate super report EPS 5 Dividend per share 4  Very Happy Very Happy
LLUB will pass Rs 120..

Out of the last 16 trading sessions, LLUB share price has moved up in 13 sessions, no declines at all. The daily increases so far have been small, averaging around 50 cents every day. Volumes have also been decent (>100,000 shares per day).

I have not yet seen any official news release, but it looks like the market is expecting something big, like what you have indicated.

There is some resistance as the share price approaches Rs 114, which is the 12M High.
But I agree that, if LLUB does declare 2nd interim DPS of Rs 4.00, the price will probably soar past Rs 120.

smnsam


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

up coming market correction LLUB back to below 100 and better wait for buy correct time.

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Antonym wrote:
@sakuni wrote:News release  LLUB will generate super report EPS 5 Dividend per share 4  Very Happy Very Happy
LLUB will pass Rs 120..

Out of the last 16 trading sessions, LLUB share price has moved up in 13 sessions, no declines at all. The daily increases so far have been small, averaging around 50 cents every day. Volumes have also been decent (>100,000 shares per day).

I have not yet seen any official news release, but it looks like the market is expecting something big, like what you have indicated.

There is some resistance as the share price approaches Rs 114, which is the 12M High.
But I agree that, if LLUB does declare 2nd interim DPS of Rs 4.00, the price will probably soar past Rs 120.
Yes Antonym I agree with you. We saw last quarter improved performance with LLUB. If that trend continues we could see past glorious days with LLUB. Let's see with coming reports.

Antonym likes this post

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@smnsam wrote:up coming market correction LLUB back to below 100 and better wait for buy correct time.

I think that is only possible if LLUB declares a less-than-average dividend!

I am going with the market trend and betting against such an eventuality.
"The trend is your friend." - Martin Zweig

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

""Don't panic on LLUB Two Quarters EPS 8.33
866 million paid to creditors..Future finance cost will be reduced..
Next future quarters expect as previous last year quarters 8.33+3rd 3.5+ 4th 2.7= EPS 14.53
Dividend percentage 10%"" Very Happy

ADVENTUS likes this post

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Antonym wrote:
@smnsam wrote:up coming market correction LLUB back to below 100 and better wait for buy correct time.

I think that is only possible if LLUB declares a less-than-average dividend!

I am going with the market trend and betting against such an eventuality.
"The trend is your friend." - Martin Zweig

LLUB declared a less-than-average dividend of Rs 2 per share. Disappointing.
I booked some profits by selling a part of my holdings at Rs 112.9 (average).

In exceptionally good quarters, the management ought to consider putting some profits into a Dividend Equalization Reserve. This would enable them to keep dividends constant at Rs 3.00 per share every quarter.

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Asia Securities  and CAL | 
Earnings update: LLUB SL [TP: LKR 140.00/share; BUY]
EPS 14 / DIVIDEND PER SHARE 12 (5+2+2.5+2.5 )
- We expect pent-up demand to realize in 3Q CY21E
- Margins to rebound in 3Q CY21E with price increase fully in effect
- Duty structure continues to favour local blenders
- We maintain estimates and TP of LKR 140 . BUY.



This share went from 310  to 400 in 2016  (before split.). After split LLUB will stagnant around Rs 150.


[size=15]ඩෙල්ටා ව්යාප්තියත් සමග ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බොරතෙල් මිල පහළට
ලොව පුරා රටවල් රැසකදීම ව්
යාප්තව පවතින COVID-19 වෛරසයේ ඩෙල්ටා ප්රභේදය පිළිබඳ අවධානම හේතුවෙන් පිට පිට දෙවැනි දිනටත් ඊයේ දිනයේදී ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බොරතෙල් මිල පහළ වැටී ඇතැයි වාර්තාවෙයි.
ඒ අනුව අද අලුයම වන විට ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බ්
රෙන්ට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල ඩොලර් 70.59ක් දක්වා -1.01% අඩු වී ඇති අතර, වෙස්ට් ටෙක්සාස් ඉන්ටර්මීඩියේට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල ඩොලර් 68.44ත් දක්වා -0.94%කින් පහත වැටී තිබෙන බව Oilprice.com වෙබ් අඩවිය පවසයි.ඩෙල්ටා ව්යාප්තියත් සමග ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බොරතෙල් මිල පහළට
ලොව පුරා රටවල් රැසකදීම ව්
යාප්තව පවතින COVID-19 වෛරසයේ ඩෙල්ටා ප්රභේදය පිළිබඳ අවධානම හේතුවෙන් පිට පිට දෙවැනි දිනටත් ඊයේ දිනයේදී ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බොරතෙල් මිල පහළ වැටී ඇතැයි වාර්තාවෙයි.
ඒ අනුව අද අලුයම වන විට ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බ්
රෙන්ට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල ඩොලර් 70.59ක් දක්වා -1.01% අඩු වී ඇති අතර, වෙස්ට් ටෙක්සාස් ඉන්ටර්මීඩියේට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල ඩොලර් 68.44ත් දක්වා -0.94%කින් පහත වැටී තිබෙන බව Oilprice.com වෙබ් අඩවිය පවසයි.
[/size]


[size=15]CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 6 Llub11
[/size]

samansilva likes this post

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@samansilva wrote:Asia Securities  and CAL | 
Earnings update: LLUB SL [TP: LKR 140.00/share; BUY]
EPS 14 / DIVIDEND PER SHARE 12 (5+2+2.5+2.5 )
- We expect pent-up demand to realize in 3Q CY21E
- Margins to rebound in 3Q CY21E with price increase fully in effect
- Duty structure continues to favour local blenders
- We maintain estimates and TP of LKR 140 . BUY.



This share went from 310  to 400 in 2016  (before split.). After split LLUB will stagnant around Rs 150.


[size=15]ඩෙල්ටා ව්යාප්තියත් සමග ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බොරතෙල් මිල පහළට
ලොව පුරා රටවල් රැසකදීම ව්
යාප්තව පවතින COVID-19 වෛරසයේ ඩෙල්ටා ප්රභේදය පිළිබඳ අවධානම හේතුවෙන් පිට පිට දෙවැනි දිනටත් ඊයේ දිනයේදී ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බොරතෙල් මිල පහළ වැටී ඇතැයි වාර්තාවෙයි.
ඒ අනුව අද අලුයම වන විට ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බ්
රෙන්ට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල ඩොලර් 70.59ක් දක්වා -1.01% අඩු වී ඇති අතර, වෙස්ට් ටෙක්සාස් ඉන්ටර්මීඩියේට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල ඩොලර් 68.44ත් දක්වා -0.94%කින් පහත වැටී තිබෙන බව Oilprice.com වෙබ් අඩවිය පවසයි.ඩෙල්ටා ව්යාප්තියත් සමග ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බොරතෙල් මිල පහළට
ලොව පුරා රටවල් රැසකදීම ව්
යාප්තව පවතින COVID-19 වෛරසයේ ඩෙල්ටා ප්රභේදය පිළිබඳ අවධානම හේතුවෙන් පිට පිට දෙවැනි දිනටත් ඊයේ දිනයේදී ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බොරතෙල් මිල පහළ වැටී ඇතැයි වාර්තාවෙයි.
ඒ අනුව අද අලුයම වන විට ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බ්
රෙන්ට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල ඩොලර් 70.59ක් දක්වා -1.01% අඩු වී ඇති අතර, වෙස්ට් ටෙක්සාස් ඉන්ටර්මීඩියේට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල ඩොලර් 68.44ත් දක්වා -0.94%කින් පහත වැටී තිබෙන බව Oilprice.com වෙබ් අඩවිය පවසයි.
[/size]


[size=15]CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 6 Llub11
[/size]

Amazing  dividend company..my favorite one LLUB.. cheers cheers cheers  Current situation enjoy  dividend  and capital gain.. Very Happy Very Happy

Before  Splits in 2016  EPS 14 Traded on  300. Then 300/2=150 ..

samansilva likes this post

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@sakuni wrote:
@samansilva wrote:Asia Securities  and CAL | 
Earnings update: LLUB SL [TP: LKR 140.00/share; BUY]
EPS 14 / DIVIDEND PER SHARE 12 (5+2+2.5+2.5 )
- We expect pent-up demand to realize in 3Q CY21E
- Margins to rebound in 3Q CY21E with price increase fully in effect
- Duty structure continues to favour local blenders
- We maintain estimates and TP of LKR 140 . BUY.



This share went from 310  to 400 in 2016  (before split.). After split LLUB will stagnant around Rs 150.


[size=15]ඩෙල්ටා ව්යාප්තියත් සමග ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බොරතෙල් මිල පහළට
ලොව පුරා රටවල් රැසකදීම ව්
යාප්තව පවතින COVID-19 වෛරසයේ ඩෙල්ටා ප්රභේදය පිළිබඳ අවධානම හේතුවෙන් පිට පිට දෙවැනි දිනටත් ඊයේ දිනයේදී ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බොරතෙල් මිල පහළ වැටී ඇතැයි වාර්තාවෙයි.
ඒ අනුව අද අලුයම වන විට ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බ්
රෙන්ට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල ඩොලර් 70.59ක් දක්වා -1.01% අඩු වී ඇති අතර, වෙස්ට් ටෙක්සාස් ඉන්ටර්මීඩියේට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල ඩොලර් 68.44ත් දක්වා -0.94%කින් පහත වැටී තිබෙන බව Oilprice.com වෙබ් අඩවිය පවසයි.ඩෙල්ටා ව්යාප්තියත් සමග ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බොරතෙල් මිල පහළට
ලොව පුරා රටවල් රැසකදීම ව්
යාප්තව පවතින COVID-19 වෛරසයේ ඩෙල්ටා ප්රභේදය පිළිබඳ අවධානම හේතුවෙන් පිට පිට දෙවැනි දිනටත් ඊයේ දිනයේදී ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බොරතෙල් මිල පහළ වැටී ඇතැයි වාර්තාවෙයි.
ඒ අනුව අද අලුයම වන විට ලෝක වෙළෙඳ පොළේ බ්
රෙන්ට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල ඩොලර් 70.59ක් දක්වා -1.01% අඩු වී ඇති අතර, වෙස්ට් ටෙක්සාස් ඉන්ටර්මීඩියේට් බොරතෙල් බැරලයක මිල ඩොලර් 68.44ත් දක්වා -0.94%කින් පහත වැටී තිබෙන බව Oilprice.com වෙබ් අඩවිය පවසයි.
[/size]


[size=15]CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 6 Llub11
[/size]

Amazing  dividend company..my favorite one LLUB.. cheers cheers cheers  Current situation enjoy  dividend  and capital gain.. Very Happy Very Happy

Before  Splits in 2016  EPS 14 Traded on  300. Then 300/2=150 ..


Technical  on fire ..Lock down is not there all vehicles on road..
Due to import restrictions on vehicles, most of peoples  used  old vehicles.Then huge lubricant consumption CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 6 Tec10

Berryfund


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I exited from LLUB at 112 and gave up 2 /- ruppe dividend due to poor performance. Ubricant demand was affected due to lockdown. Ordinary ppl have cut down unessential traveling and no provisional traveling. This will reflect in the next quarter financial statements. I would like have wait and see approach for LLUB. If market price goes below 100 it is good to re-enter.

agentnrox and Cruiser like this post

ddrperera and rukshan1234 dislike this post

ddrperera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Berryfund wrote: I exited from LLUB at 112 and gave up 2 /- ruppe dividend due to poor performance. Ubricant demand was affected due to lockdown. Ordinary ppl have cut down unessential traveling and no provisional traveling. This will reflect in the next quarter financial statements. I would like have wait and see approach for LLUB. If market price goes below 100 it is good to re-enter.
Vaccination going forward.. less share quantity.. lock down is not a big  issue. look 2020 1st quarter results, still they were  in  healthy profits (Lock down is not effect..)

When EPS 13-14 share price will appreciate with good dividend policy. at that  time (2016 EPS 13-14 ) llub traded with Rs 300. (before split.) 

When ASI  reach 9000 definetly LLUB  WILL PASS 120 .. Very Happy Very Happy

rukshan1234


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@ddrperera wrote:
@Berryfund wrote: I exited from LLUB at 112 and gave up 2 /- ruppe dividend due to poor performance. Ubricant demand was affected due to lockdown. Ordinary ppl have cut down unessential traveling and no provisional traveling. This will reflect in the next quarter financial statements. I would like have wait and see approach for LLUB. If market price goes below 100 it is good to re-enter.
Vaccination going forward.. less share quantity.. lock down is not a big  issue. look 2020 1st quarter results, still they were  in  healthy profits (Lock down is not effect..)

When EPS 13-14 share price will appreciate with good dividend policy. at that  time (2016 EPS 13-14 ) llub traded with Rs 300. (before split.) 

When ASI  reach 9000 definetly LLUB  WILL PASS 120 .. Very Happy Very Happy

Under market situation below Rs 110 price ranges are the safest levels..Today LLUB reached at 115..
Still not grant sufficient run for LLUB share..
No worries LLUB will reach Rs 140.. Very Happy Very Happy

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@rukshan1234 wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@Berryfund wrote: I exited from LLUB at 112 and gave up 2 /- ruppe dividend due to poor performance. Ubricant demand was affected due to lockdown. Ordinary ppl have cut down unessential traveling and no provisional traveling. This will reflect in the next quarter financial statements. I would like have wait and see approach for LLUB. If market price goes below 100 it is good to re-enter.
Vaccination going forward.. less share quantity.. lock down is not a big  issue. look 2020 1st quarter results, still they were  in  healthy profits (Lock down is not effect..)

When EPS 13-14 share price will appreciate with good dividend policy. at that  time (2016 EPS 13-14 ) llub traded with Rs 300. (before split.) 

When ASI  reach 9000 definetly LLUB  WILL PASS 120 .. Very Happy Very Happy

Under market  situation below  Rs 110  price ranges are the safest  levels..Today LLUB  reached at 115..
Still not  grant sufficient  run  for LLUB  share..
No worries LLUB will reach Rs 140.. Very Happy  Very Happy


EXCLUSIVE : කොරෝනා වසංගතයෙන් රට බේරා ගැනීමට ජනතාවගේ සහය අත්‍යවශ්‍යයි : දිර්ඝ කාලයක් රට වසා තැබීම ප්‍රායෝගික නැහැ - අගමැති


VEHICLE MOTILITY INCREASE   Very Happy Very Happy
LOW CRUDE OIL PRICES..
USED OLD VEHICLES -HUGE OIL CONSUMPTION (IMPORT RESTRICTIONS)
HIGHLY  DIVIDEND PAYING STRONG COUNTER ..
LESS NUMBER OF SHARES..

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

good point.. old vehicles used huge consumption of lubricants and crude oil prices getting lower..Rs 3 dividend on the way..  
Rs 140 possible..

rukshan1234 likes this post

143CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 6 Empty LLUB Valuation Target Price 150 Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:42 pm

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Next future quarters expect as previous last year quarters

( 1st and 2nd  )8.33+3rd 3.7 + 4th 2.2= EPS 14.23

Dividend Per share 
( 1st -5 and 2nd -2 )7+3rd 3+ 4th 2= DPS 12 

14.23 *13= Rs.185

With Same EPS 14.23  In 2015-2016 LLUB  traded between 320-350 (Before Split) That means  320/2=160  and 350/2=175

Positives
Price increases of products
crude oil price lower prices
Best Distribution Channel
Export   products to Bangladesh  and Pakistan
Best  Marketing Team
Good dividend Policy
Still not provide healthy run  ASI range increase of  8000-9000

Negatives
Covid 19 effect (Less motility ,But 2020 1 st quarter generated healthy   profit due to  whole  country lock  down period  )

*ASHA/CAPITAL TRUST/ASIA/SOFTLOGIC BROKERS TARGET PRICE RS 135-140..
HAPPY TRADING 

rukshan1234


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@sakuni wrote:Next future quarters expect as previous last year quarters

( 1st and 2nd  )8.33+3rd 3.7 + 4th 2.2= EPS 14.23

Dividend Per share 
( 1st -5 and 2nd -2 )7+3rd 3+ 4th 2= DPS 12 

14.23 *13= Rs.185

With Same EPS 14.23  In 2015-2016 LLUB  traded between 320-350 (Before Split) That means  320/2=160  and 350/2=175

Positives
Price increases of products
crude oil price lower prices
Best Distribution Channel
Export   products to Bangladesh  and Pakistan
Best  Marketing Team
Good dividend Policy
Still not provide healthy run  ASI range increase of  8000-9000

Negatives
Covid 19 effect (Less motility ,But 2020 1 st quarter generated healthy   profit due to  whole  country lock  down period  )

*ASHA/CAPITAL TRUST/ASIA/SOFTLOGIC BROKERS TARGET PRICE RS 135-140..
HAPPY TRADING 

News.. Pending big crossing there at Rs 125..wait and there next week...

rukshan1234


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@rukshan1234 wrote:
@sakuni wrote:Next future quarters expect as previous last year quarters

( 1st and 2nd  )8.33+3rd 3.7 + 4th 2.2= EPS 14.23

Dividend Per share 
( 1st -5 and 2nd -2 )7+3rd 3+ 4th 2= DPS 12 

14.23 *13= Rs.185

With Same EPS 14.23  In 2015-2016 LLUB  traded between 320-350 (Before Split) That means  320/2=160  and 350/2=175

Positives
Price increases of products
crude oil price lower prices
Best Distribution Channel
Export   products to Bangladesh  and Pakistan
Best  Marketing Team
Good dividend Policy
Still not provide healthy run  ASI range increase of  8000-9000

Negatives
Covid 19 effect (Less motility ,But 2020 1 st quarter generated healthy   profit due to  whole  country lock  down period  )

*ASHA/CAPITAL TRUST/ASIA/SOFTLOGIC BROKERS TARGET PRICE RS 135-140..
HAPPY TRADING 

News.. Pending big  crossing there at Rs 125..wait and there  next week...


still waiting for run  with pending crossing.... Very Happy Very Happy LLUB=BULL.. Don't miss opportunity

ddrperera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@rukshan1234 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@sakuni wrote:Next future quarters expect as previous last year quarters

( 1st and 2nd  )8.33+3rd 3.7 + 4th 2.2= EPS 14.23

Dividend Per share 
( 1st -5 and 2nd -2 )7+3rd 3+ 4th 2= DPS 12 

14.23 *13= Rs.185

With Same EPS 14.23  In 2015-2016 LLUB  traded between 320-350 (Before Split) That means  320/2=160  and 350/2=175

Positives
Price increases of products
crude oil price lower prices
Best Distribution Channel
Export   products to Bangladesh  and Pakistan
Best  Marketing Team
Good dividend Policy
Still not provide healthy run  ASI range increase of  8000-9000

Negatives
Covid 19 effect (Less motility ,But 2020 1 st quarter generated healthy   profit due to  whole  country lock  down period  )

*ASHA/CAPITAL TRUST/ASIA/SOFTLOGIC BROKERS TARGET PRICE RS 135-140..
HAPPY TRADING 

News.. Pending big  crossing there at Rs 125..wait and there  next week...


still waiting for run  with pending crossing.... Very Happy Very Happy LLUB=BULL.. Don't miss opportunity
when looking with same  EPS COMPARING WITH 2015-2016 LLUB traded over  300  range up to current status at least touch  Rs  150. (300/2=150 )wait and see

rukshan1234


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Still waiting for upward  price on this counter.

2015 -2016 same EPS (EPS 13-14) Lllub traded  over 320..That mean 320/2=160

2021 same EPS (EPS 13-14 ) trade around Rs 105..

Need investor sentiment..  Shocked Shocked

ddrperera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@rukshan1234 wrote:Still waiting for upward  price on this counter.

2015 -2016 same EPS (EPS 13-14) Lllub traded  over 320..That mean 320/2=160

2021 same EPS (EPS 13-14 ) trade around Rs 105..

Need investor sentiment..  Shocked Shocked
Nothing to worry like A Fixed Deposit .. Safe share in CSE.. Can run in unexpected situation ..150 is not a big deal ..  within  two days share appreciated from 310 to 440..

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Capital  trust  today collected @ 105...Reliable Sources.. Smile Smile

chandike73

chandike73
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Now it is high time to LLUB to start

rukshan1234


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@chandike73 wrote:Now it is high time to LLUB to start
[size=30]LLUB  107@ 61997 Bought From Capital Trust  Revised Target Price to Rs 150.. collect below Rs 110.. Very Happy Very Happy [/size]

ddrperera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@rukshan1234 wrote:
@chandike73 wrote:Now it is high time to LLUB to start
[size=30]LLUB  107@ 61997 Bought From Capital Trust  Revised Target Price to Rs 150.. collect below Rs 110.. Very Happy Very Happy [/size]
Still not provide healthy run collect below 110  and enjoy the ride.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yes news released .. DPS This time Rs 3.50  Don't sell at cheap prices..

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@ddrperera wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@chandike73 wrote:Now it is high time to LLUB to start
[size=30]LLUB  107@ 61997 Bought From Capital Trust  Revised Target Price to Rs 150.. collect below Rs 110.. Very Happy Very Happy [/size]
Still not provide healthy run collect below 110  and enjoy the ride.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yes news released .. DPS This time Rs 3.50  Don't sell at cheap prices..



sufficient qty handle by pri***** can blast
Foreign attraction on this counter 

2016  EPS 14  LLUB price   170

2021  EPS 14  LLUB Price   107

sakuni and ADVENTUS like this post

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum