FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Vote_lcap68%LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Vote_lcap18%LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Vote_lcap13%LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

+74
Bakkabwoi
Wickyz
Wolf86
R2D2
RJ1010
BuduMahesh
stockchaser
Vishwanarth
desmond
nish84
Captain
Basu
Pbv
Kayp
Tissa
invest thinker
dilshangac
madukp
Love Boy
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Master D
vikey
Pradeep90
jason12
wallstreetguy
dakzsl
INDY 500
Hope123
kasun_gimhana
cseguide
sanjulanka
ColomboCSE
Equityinvestor
Eranga87
Bakka1988
wgsaman
kumarweerarathne
Sajeewa Niranjan
sureshot
KavinduTM
npgslnawa
NANDANA2012
ThilinaM
vikiperera
migara
Uaecoindubai
Rabodianstar
Chathuranga55
wealth123
bunbun
King of vice
Promoney
THUWA
wisdom79
Yahapalanaya
ipo
cse_investor1
Invest_Wisely
Cma
hammurabi
Cricketman
BANDB
fireshelter
Miss-Sangeetha
mahasona2
Eugine Fernando
Winner123
nuwanmja
stockback
nesta
karuna2
mark
glad
Teller
78 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 21]

501LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:30 pm

Captain

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Winner123 wrote: LOFC price seems to be keeping at a artificially lower price it seems.
HNWI should do the correction soon

502LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:15 pm

Captain

@Captain wrote:
@Winner123 wrote: LOFC price seems to be keeping at a artificially lower price it seems.
Correction will happen soon

503LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:42 pm

Hope123

Manager - Equity Analytics

@Captain wrote:

Hi Captain 
Would this be bounced back so soon? Unusual volumes have been traded almost everyday like since mid August, and it has traded more than to 500M shares since then.

Captain likes this post

504LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:01 pm

Captain

@Hope123 wrote:
@Captain wrote:

Hi Captain 
Would this be bounced back so soon? Unusual volumes have been traded almost everyday like since mid August, and it has traded more than to 500M shares since then.
Your observation is good. Also have to tell if you could own today that is most undervalued share of lolc cluster. I always advised you buy this with a knowledge and look the capital trust EARNINGS on this it is 9.5 Bn forecast profit for this year. If it so EPS will be 1.8 at minimum PE Rs.18 is way posible for this. Pls study and buy

505LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:45 pm

Captain

Further to my previous post I would like share some investment oprrtunity gap. Those gap we have to look at earlier in bulish market in coming days.

If you look at lolc last year it was arround 100 to 150 levels and now came up to 500 to 600 level and which is 4 to 5 times up

And if you look at doc, nifl also already up more than 4 to 5 times

Further bil and brwn also up almost 4 to 5 times

But if you look at lofc it was previously held arround 4 to 5 levels and still arround below 10. Very low PE and PBV to MP when compared with lolc cluster other shares.

I think HNWI identified that gap and in the process of capture this earlier.
As retailers we also have to look at these gap under market like this
This only my advice and do your own research and buy when market in bullish position like this.

506LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:54 am

Captain

@Captain wrote:Further to my previous post I would like share some investment oprrtunity gap. Those gap we have to look at earlier in bulish market in coming days.

If you look at lolc last year it was arround 100 to 150 levels and now came up to 500 to 600 level and which is 4 to 5 times up

And if you look at clc, nifl also already up more than 4 to 5 times

Further bil and brwn also up almost 4 to 5 times

But if you look at lofc it was previously held arround 4 to 5 levels and still arround below 10. Very low PE and PBV to MP when compared with lolc cluster other shares.

I think HNWI identified that gap and in the process of capture this earlier.
As retailers we also have to look at these gap under market like this
This only my advice and do your own research and buy when market in bullish position like this.

Just a reminder

507LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:51 am

Wickyz

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Ha ha ha

508LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:23 am

Captain

@Wickyz wrote:Ha  ha ha
If you are not interest don't buy

Should not make comment like this

Above only a my view which will different  person to person and one of the pattern of trading

May be not for lesson person like you.....

Same person like you jorke me when I recommending expo at below 10

abey likes this post

509LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:56 am

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm

LOFC Fundamental Analysis
FY21, PAT 4.5Bn, EPS 0.83
FY22F, PAT 9.5bn (Forecasted by CapitalTRUST),

EPS can be forecasted between 1.7-2
NAV - 6.83

Possible Valuations
1.7x10=17
1.7x15=25.5
1.7x20=34

LOFC is an illiquid counter 
Public holding 5% may be traded at higher PEs with market sentiment 
1.7x30=51

EX. CLC
Not a BSH recommendation. DYOR.

Upali tennakoon likes this post

510LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:59 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Screen51

511LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:07 am

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm

For me, LOFC is one of the safe investments in the LOLC cluster based on book values and expected EPS of around 1.80 LKR. 

But there is some psychological barrier around LOFC at Rs 9 to 10 and that's why more buying opportunities are at this price level. If you know what happen earlier for shares after such a physiological barrier.... you can react that way.

-Copied

512LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 21 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:48 am

Captain

Phicologicak barrier will it be beat by tommorow or if could, journey of lofc will fast than we thougt.

Chathur likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum