FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


Latest topics

» ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC (AMF.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by EPS Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today - 22/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» TOP 20 LISTED COMPANIES BY FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:37 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions update
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 8:30 pm

» RWSL for short term profits
by madukp Yesterday at 5:17 pm

» YORK has a potential to go double ...
by Vasyan Yesterday at 5:07 pm

» United motors limited UML
by smnsam Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» dividend counters
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 12:43 pm

» HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:33 am

» World-famous angel investor Conny enters Sri Lanka
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:00 am

» SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 9:47 am

» ADAM CAPITAL PLC (PCHH.N0000)
by GayanKK Yesterday at 9:46 am

» New Commodity bubble. How will it impact the CSE?
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:53 am

» MELSTACORP PLC (MELS.N0000)
by engineer Yesterday at 7:29 am

» R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)
by SAGA Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:57 pm

» Dividend - July/August
by High-flyer Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:41 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by madukp Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:08 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.

GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 20]

476GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:09 am

SL-INVESTOR


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Smoothly collect all dust. It should move.. No ones will never sell coming next months. No sellers ☺.

Eugine Fernando and Eranga87 like this post

477GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:12 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@SL-INVESTOR wrote:Smoothly collect all dust.  It should move.. No ones will never sell coming next months. No sellers ☺.
GLASS  RUN IS  GOING START SOON. GL

KingMaker2020 likes this post

478GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:19 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@SL-INVESTOR wrote:Smoothly collect all dust.  It should move.. No ones will never sell coming next months. No sellers ☺.
GLASS  RUN IS  GOING START SOON. GL
Seems so Very Happy 

People are bargaining for lower prices, but seller's aren't giving in.  cheers

479GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:22 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
YES.. people never giving @ cheap prices, they know it's potential. don't forget now, lower qtys available in an active market. genuine investors are held by almost.

Nandun and C.THARANGA like this post

480GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:40 pm

Mr. X


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
i'm trying to get some for 11.5 from last week...

481GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:44 pm

Nandun


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Eranga87 wrote:YES.. people never giving @ cheap prices, they know it's potential. don't forget now, lower qtys available in an active market. genuine investors are held by almost.
agree Very Happy
low volume(around 30k) trading. this is over 100k volume traded share. bounce bounce bounce

482GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:54 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@X,
11.60 POSSIBLE.. I also bought today..

Mr. X likes this post

483GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:15 pm

Chithi


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I am expecting .50 cents minimum eps for nxt 4 Qs. Then Annu EPS would be 2. With current PE it will trade above 20lkr. 😚

484GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:50 pm

Mr. X

Mr. X
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eranga87 wrote:@X,
11.60 POSSIBLE.. I also bought today..

Yah...  I have put for 11.5 and 11.4..
if not coming down, gonna collect as straight from the sale price.

ADVENTUS likes this post

485GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:58 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator
@Mr. X wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:@X,
11.60 POSSIBLE.. I also bought today..

Yah...  I have put for 11.5 and 11.4..
if not coming down, gonna collect as straight from the sale price.
I have bought at 9.70/=, majority holdings at 10.10/= 
Now eyeing 11.50 or 11.60.

486GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:24 am

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@ADVENTUS,


The majority of people's avg. cost Rs.11 range. did you see how many qtys traded in Rs.11 range (since come out  MO) until today, I think, traded almost 100Mn shares. that's one of the reason is, No One sell @ lowest price range.  second, potential higher growth of the stock. the third one, Blackstone absorbs all panic selling via MO. Here most of the people no need to sell, that's a thing they didn't going accept MO price.

ADVENTUS, Mr. X and SL-INVESTOR like this post

487GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:46 am

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator
@Eranga87 wrote:

@ADVENTUS,






The majority of people's avg. cost Rs.11 range. did you see how many qtys traded in Rs.11 range (since come out  MO) until today, I think, traded almost 100Mn shares. that's one of the reason is, No One sell @ lowest price range.  second, potential higher growth of the stock. the third one, Blackstone absorbs all panic selling via MO. Here most of the people no need to sell, that's a thing they didn't going accept MO price.
A solid stock!

Excellent explanation. Thanks a lot Eranga. 

BTW Mr. Animesh Agrawal from Blackstone also a director of PGP will be speaking tomorrow night at the Investor forum:
https://invest-srilanka.lk/Schedule at 1230hrs today Very Happy tune in!!

Eranga87 and SL-INVESTOR like this post

488GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:07 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Blackstone AGAIN Invest in SL??

GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Glas_f10

Cma and SL-INVESTOR like this post

489GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:28 pm

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Blackstone probably they turned back to port city investment. Blackstone, larger global Pvt equity firm. Dollars no worries. GLAS 🥰

490GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:21 am

Cma


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
80% with Blackstone... its mean 190m remaining with others, out of that 90m with EFP.. so only 100m remaining GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 1f62e  GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 1f62e 

491GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:14 am

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Cma,
Top 18 people also hold almost qtys out of 100Mn. actually now only 3% or 4% shares available for trading. from them, almost hold by retailers like us. Blackstone may come back investing in Sri Lanka. again great news comes out.. 
I believe, Blackstone will do capacity expansion in Sri Lanka. that's great cost-beneficial  (readily available dolomite and silica )  for Blackstone.

Chithi, SL-INVESTOR and Julie like this post

492GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:04 am

lakymahesh


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Eranga87 wrote:@Cma,
Top 18 people also hold almost qtys out of 100Mn. actually now only 3% or 4% shares available for trading. from them, almost hold by retailers like us. Blackstone may come back investing in Sri Lanka. again great news comes out.. 
I believe, Blackstone will do capacity expansion in Sri Lanka. that's great cost-beneficial  (readily available dolomite and silica )  for Blackstone.
@Eranga87,
Why didnt Blackstone buy GLAS from the market when it was below 11.20 rather than make a offer ? Is their a restriction ?

493GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@lakymahesh wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:@Cma,
Top 18 people also hold almost qtys out of 100Mn. actually now only 3% or 4% shares available for trading. from them, almost hold by retailers like us. Blackstone may come back investing in Sri Lanka. again great news comes out.. 
I believe, Blackstone will do capacity expansion in Sri Lanka. that's great cost-beneficial  (readily available dolomite and silica )  for Blackstone.
@Eranga87,
Why didnt Blackstone buy GLAS from the market when it was below 11.20 rather than make a offer ? Is their a restriction ?
I think according to cse rules there should be certain minimum percentage of shares with the public I am not sure of exact percentage.GL

494GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:43 am

lakymahesh


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@lakymahesh wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:@Cma,
Top 18 people also hold almost qtys out of 100Mn. actually now only 3% or 4% shares available for trading. from them, almost hold by retailers like us. Blackstone may come back investing in Sri Lanka. again great news comes out.. 
I believe, Blackstone will do capacity expansion in Sri Lanka. that's great cost-beneficial  (readily available dolomite and silica )  for Blackstone.
@Eranga87,
Why didnt Blackstone buy GLAS from the market when it was below 11.20 rather than make a offer ? Is their a restriction ?
I think according to cse rules there should be certain minimum percentage of shares with the public I am not sure of exact percentage.GL
Minimum public holding is fine I understand it, But end of the day they still bought from the mandatory Offer as well, so they anyway dialuleted the public holding, my issue is when they could buy from the market at a less price, why offer the public a high price ?

495GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:50 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@lakymahesh,

according to rule 36 of company take-overs & mergers code acquisition of more than 10% shareholding of PIRA. they must offer MO. then they announce MO and increase stakes from 56% to 79%. Assume, when they are going to buy from the active market now, prices quickly increase. No one sells @cheap prices, here also applies the demand & supply theory. Anyway, possibilities have delisting entity from CSE.

invest thinker and C.THARANGA like this post

496GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:20 pm

SAGA


Moderator
Moderator
Pls find below link for technical analysis. Strong buying visible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnopQMoLApA

497GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:17 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
It heat up alien alien

invest thinker and C.THARANGA like this post

498GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:20 pm

C.THARANGA


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

sandamal


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Any idea on the accuracy on below news , 
what will be the impact ??? 

GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 20 11110

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes,, I also saw it this, after few times, again he deleted it from the group. times of appointing few new directors will go to buy GLAS stakes. It most probably "YES".

IF They are going to reverse split, it also benefited to GLAS stakeholders. assume, ratio 10 into 1, 950Mn convert to 95Mn shares. it will do over +100, according to the example.
sometimes, it may be insider info.
Anyhow, Be hope great earnings continuously, with expanding USA market.
No. one never understands the future potential of this one. collect lowest and keep alien .

invest thinker and SL-INVESTOR like this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum