FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (2)

+76
ShiraBoy
Nitro 7
fireshelter
sampath.anuradha
Gainer
WWE
Santa
iham77
dougieboy
D.G.Dayaratne
Gintonic
sbw
kingraj1
PriyanDV
RayR
Ben Graham
Runnerx
barba
Eng Krishantha
NC
Quibit
lux2014
RoomGirl
shadow walker
rdk2874
dineshfernando
CANDYBOY
NZ BOY
geshan.weerakkody
stevenapple
FLOWER2
gagamini
jonny
Sstar
Meman
LankanInvestor
VALUEPICK
SHARK aka TAH
sashimaal
serene
K.Haputantri
nimantha80
Jiggysaurus
seek
prabath
pathfinder
sandunj
yellow knife
UAEBOY
nkuda
dhanurrox
balapas
wave trader
nihal123
Fresher
The Alchemist
NUINTH
wellappili
chamith
Redbulls
Backstage
dudi
stockmania
sikka89
yaka
Leon
besthope
dilshan unawatuna
LSE
sahan8896
Arena
hairai
m2_yapa
smallville
Slstock
traderathome
80 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:28 am

Gintonic

Manager - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:

Nice song know... i like the rhythm
Rhythm of the music or that of the body? Laughing

927Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:19 am

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

Dear Members
i did one more youtube video today on allshare price index. you need to listen to it after seeing my previous video on asi short term take.i discussed about possible reversals in that owing to neg divergence formation.
and if you see some counters have appreciated quite a lot,and i notices the market is basically looking for direction after it failed several times to break and hold 7000 key level.
this is worrying me a bit.
i still feel asi has room to go towards 7500 but 7100/7200 or 7500 are critical.
so prefer people scale down their speculative shares, market could be heading towards a pull back if this continues.
i may be wrong... just be cautios with speculative holding something i do not trade and dont encourage.
try and buy shares that have not appreciated so far.
plantation sector is one, one need to look. ans there may be other counters too.

trade with care
and
good luck

Very Happy

928Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:33 am

m2_yapa

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Watch out ODEL.N MACD divergence ! on daily charts.

929Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:57 am

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

930Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:05 am

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

This is my Fav Band in 80s
I remember my good old days in Matale

We had SLBC blaring this hit in the early morning show i guess Very Happy

931Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:08 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

You can not search good songs like in the 80s .... the golden era/years of english songs.

932Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:11 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

One last hit ...and i hit the highway Very Happy

933Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:41 am

RoomGirl

SHARK wrote:Kabba,
Regarding ASIY i think you need not worry. Could be increasing Public Holding. If you seen from below 9% as per latest it has increased to 10.5% or something in line with SEC requirements.

Thanks machang. Smile

934Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:16 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Nice songs and nice charts. We can learn something. Thank you for their effort. Better to listen to some good songs as well. Then we can pick good stocks.

Average investors should pay attention to margin of safety. There are risk and rewards. As we cannot monitor each and every stock in the market so we may miss some outstanding stocks. A problem is when we see pullback in some stocks or when they stagnated for a while we ignore them. When they started to rally everybody like to chase those stocks. So we have to pay premium for those stocks. For example very recently we had a chance to buy stocks in the power and oil sector. Thanks to one member here and some broker stock lists I was able to study some sectors and stocks. There are plenty of value stocks in the market. I don’t know which one to buy?  
Month of September is very crucial for the CSE. We may identify next phase of a major uptrend.

Finally I thought to screen stocks further as follows.

Stocks which had pullback ready for their major uptrend due to earnings and growth in the future
Stagnated stocks
Stocks which are having their intermediate trend up
Undervalued stocks/ sectors with good prospects
Purely due to value when compare with other stocks and market
Avoid too many trading due to picking wrong ones after selling good ones
Pay premium for stocks if we can see growth and higher earnings together with attractive value in the future as long as great value is there( there is no point of paying premium for extremely overvalued stocks)
Unpopular stocks which are having great value
Stocks which are in the accumulation stage(They are building bases now)

In a major up trend following stocks should pass following psychological barriers. Even this can happen before September.

JKH/SAMP

Rs.250

COMB

Rs.150

This market will give opportunity for growth and momentum market players too depend on how they identify growth and momentum and how long they want to stay in the market. One day play can make huge losses. Because most of the times one day play is unpredictable.   Good luck.

http://realmoney.thestreet.com/articles/06/26/2012/intelligent-speculation-no-brainer

'Intelligent Speculation' Is a No-Brainer

Please do home work before buy and sell stocks. My writings are not investment advice.

935Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:56 pm

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

NC wrote:
SHARK wrote:
@ shark, I see bullish bat on lgl.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AB leg is the retracement of 0.5 of XA leg.
BC leg is the retracement of 0.76 of AB leg
CD leg is the extension of 1.61 of BC leg.
Blue pichfork is standard and LML @ 34 (SUP)( I also keep believing this LML may not break)
Red Line is the LML of Schiff pitchfork @ 33.5 (Sup)
D point is around November -December.
correct me if I'm wrong with this pattern. However, this pattern may fail break of AC leg.

Note: This chart is for only educational purpose and not representing any buy/sell recommendation or any such hint.

Bullish bat failed in public. Very Happy Razz

936Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:03 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

My pattern ok Very Happy

937Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:10 pm

NC

NC

SHARK wrote:My pattern ok Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy heheh Your bearish bat won !! But I'm also a winner, Still holding half a lot lgl.x with a good profit Very Happy cheers

938Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:45 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

This is another chart on LIOC

939Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:02 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

From 42.50 ~ 44Rs could be testing times for LIOC Very Happy
If LIOC in short run stay above 45 i mean closing basis, then Rs 53 stays a clear target Very Happy

940Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:36 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Cup with Handle (Continuation)

The Cup with Handle is a bullish continuation pattern that marks a consolidation period followed by a breakout. It was developed by William O'Neil and introduced in his 1988 book, How to Make Money in Stocks.

As its name implies, there are two parts to the pattern: the cup and the handle. The cup forms after an advance and looks like a bowl or rounding bottom. As the cup is completed, a trading range develops on the right hand side and the handle is formed. A subsequent breakout from the handle's trading range signals a continuation of the prior advance.

Trend: To qualify as a continuation pattern, a prior trend should exist. Ideally, the trend should be a few months old and not too mature. The more mature the trend, the less chance that the pattern marks a continuation or the less upside potential.

Cup: The cup should be “U” shaped and resemble a bowl or rounding bottom. A “V” shaped bottom would be considered too sharp of a reversal to qualify. The softer “U” shape ensures that the cup is a consolidation pattern with valid support at the bottom of the “U”. The perfect pattern would have equal highs on both sides of the cup, but this is not always the case.

Cup Depth: Ideally, the depth of the cup should retrace 1/3 or less of the previous advance. However, with volatile markets and over-reactions, the retracement could range from 1/3 to 1/2. In extreme situations, the maximum retracement could be 2/3, which conforms with Dow Theory.

Handle: After the high forms on the right side of the cup, there is a pullback that forms the handle. Sometimes this handle resembles a flag or pennant that slopes downward, other times it is just a short pullback. The handle represents the final consolidation/pullback before the big breakout and can retrace up to 1/3 of the cup's advance, but usually not more. The smaller the retracement, the more bullish the formation and significant the breakout. Sometimes it is prudent to wait for a break above the resistance line established by the highs of the cup.

Duration: The cup can extend from 1 to 6 months, sometimes longer on weekly charts. The handle can be from 1 week to many weeks and ideally completes within 1-4 weeks.

Volume: There should be a substantial increase in volume on the breakout above the handle's resistance.

Target: The projected advance after breakout can be estimated by measuring the distance from the right peak of the cup to the bottom of the cup.

As with most chart patterns, it is more important to capture the essence of the pattern than the particulars. The cup is a bowl-shaped consolidation and the handle is a short pullback followed by a breakout with expanding volume. A cup retracement of 62% may not fit the pattern requirements, but a particular stock's pattern may still capture the essence of the Cup with Handle.

Trend: EMC[EMC] established the bull trend by advancing from 10 and change to above 30 in about 5 months. The stock peaked in March and then began to pull back and consolidate its large gains.

Cup: The April decline was quite sharp, but the lows extended over a two month period to form the bowl that marked a consolidation period. Also note that support was found from the Feb-99 lows.

Cup Depth: The low of the cup retraced 42% of the previous advance. After an advance in June and July, the stock peaked at 32.69 to complete the cup (red arrow).

Handle: Another consolidation period began in July to start the handle formation. There was a sharp decline in August that caused the handle to retrace more than 1/3 of the cup's advance. However, there was a quick recovery and the stock traded back up within the normal handle boundaries within a week. I believe the essence of the formation remained valid after this sharp decline.

Duration: The cup extended for about 3 months and the handle for about 1 1/2 months.

Volume: In early Sept-00, the stock broke handle resistance with a gap up and volume expansion (green arrow). In addition, Chaikin Money Flow soared above +20%.

Target: The projected advance after breakout was estimated at 9 points from the breakout around 32. EMC easily fulfilled this target over the next few months.

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:cup_with_handle_continuation

941Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:15 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

How would i relate LIOC to the above pattern.

From Next monday onwards from 42.5 LIOC will appreciate equivalent to Div amount 1.50.

We have 12 days for this appreciation.
Then on XD date it pulls back from 44 or 45 levels back to 42.5 support and within few days LIOC will close the GAP created on XD effect.

Any comments .....

Could be a classic Cup & Handle pattern formation in the making Very Happy

So the target of 53-55 will realise in a month or 2. Its a 25% return to the upside.

942Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:15 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Check with ASIY Very Happy

Target 4.10

943Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:03 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

944Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:12 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

My Gem is LIOC

1st target 55Rs
2nd target 75Rs

Deal or No Deal Very Happy

945Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Nitro 7

Isn't CDB better?

946Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:20 pm

ShiraBoy

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Dear SHARK, Really appreciate your efforts. Could you please explain the future of BIL.N using chart ?

947Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:35 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

948Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:02 pm

THILANGAF

SHARK wrote:My Gem is LIOC

1st target 55Rs
2nd target 75Rs

I really appreciate your technical explanations .I am also more positive about LIOC and I am collecting shares @ current levels. previously I was collecting @ 26 and exited @ 42 .

I also feel according financial reports it should reach 80/- levels within one year time. see the annual report there are many positives.
My question is why shark holding only 10000 shares you should have much more than 10000 isn't it???

949Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty technical analytics & charts Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:39 pm

yellow knife

THILANGAF wrote:

1st target 55Rs
2nd target 75Rs

I really appreciate your technical explanations .I am also more positive about LIOC and I am collecting shares @ current levels. previously  I was collecting @ 26 and exited @ 42 .

I also feel according financial reports it should reach 80/- levels within one year time. see the annual report there are many positives.
My question is why shark holding only 10000 shares you should have much more than 10000 isn't it???

I really appreciate sharks efforts regarding technical.. AF present 50% of my portfolio belongs to LIOC. I like to collect more by selling some others shares and increase my interest on LIOC

950Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:40 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

I hold 27950 Very Happy now

951Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:41 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

1st target 55Rs
2nd target 75Rs

Target 3 = 100Rs

952Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:42 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

They expect a growth of 7-8% this year.... if all go well we are looking 100Rs+

953Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:44 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

The LIOC will be global reach in Vietnam Indonesia etc... I plan to collect more..... in the near future

954Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:57 pm

yellow knife

I really like to know who sold the big quantities last few days.. I think that should be Government related investments like EPF,NSB etc... If so why did they sell? Who were the lucky buyers who collected in large quantities last few days.

955Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:12 pm

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

"Because of the broad market implications and forceful nature of new 52-week highs, market technicians keep a close eye on this statistic. The field of technical analysis has designed a number of indicators to grade the underlying momentum created by the events driving the market in either direction...

"When shares of a publicly traded company hit a new high for the year, everyone involved can rest assured that things are on the right track. Not only are investors rewarded, but the work of the company's CEO, executives and employees is validated. All this optimism in the business attracts new attention from traders and institutional investors looking to capitalize on the stock's momentum.

"Rallies from a new 52-week high can be explosive, picking up steam as traders migrate to stocks that are making a consistent profit. If the broader market begins to see many shares making new highs, that has the power to drive most everything up, squeezing short sellers and igniting a rally - perhaps even a new bull market."

- Investopedia

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum