FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000)

+160
Cricketman
trader7
Gallardo
Hanoifortune
kadik
dilandv
roshana7549
cse.newbie
pure equity
Novice Learner
prasa2004
hanuma
mahasona
kapifm
nigma
TARGET
WLM
troy
sheildskye
ONTHEMONEY
Miss-Sangeetha
ssuni
kcrRanz
umaboobucker
Vacations To Sri Lanka
Suranga malli
Harry82
EquityChamp
SupunD
pfxavier
cseguide
Brinthan
Jaya sri
Learner19
jaya
newer1
hiransilva23
anges
charith666lk
nimantha80
hotstock
A+
wisdom78
Bull Master
Madushan1027
prabath
Ryan Hudson
kuma524
sameboy
tharindufit
real threat
kassachandimal
soileconomy
Pac-man
Dinesh Madushanka
crnsuranjith
gayanath1983
manager
C S E 2015
Madu@1
BvsB
ChateauC
fulltilt
karuna
suku502
bullseye
marusira
Shammi Dharshana
Insight
stocker
sureshot
fireshelter
EPS
gayanath
ssanjeewa20
kashyapa89
DANIDU
Ok One
Teller
shadow walker
rizan666
AUS79
chamil1
kumarweerarathne
worthiness
dmjesua
nis2010
Kiruba8
VALUEPICK
Shashini Akasha
SUSPENS
bandara 123
stockback
piras
Yahapalanaya
kassachandi
peacockman
SLBOY
NZ BOY
udeash
Chinwi
Nick79
watcher
gajaman pro
insidertrader
JennyFunny
MarketResearch
sapumal
kaka
NightStalker
rukaa
Soundchips
ABEST
MJ
invest-abc
ashlee
chandimal
factFINDER
dilantha
marketsee
manula
Pichchiya
wiser
RockStock
gamester
cse.mkt
UKboy
aship
pushpakumara
ha_na
tkc
MoneyMaker
kuk83
wikum100
Fresher
Gaja
innam
Rajitha
Vinu
mark
Monster
yash
smallville
gann
chamith
Light of Hope
ipoguru
ruwa925
Slstock
godswen
tubal
salt
$$$
upuldi
xmart
milanka
mono
ashoka1966
econ
Niggard
164 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 40]

776CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:05 pm

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

TARGET wrote:
stockback wrote:
TARGET wrote:Band getting narrower means no real trend. I don't know how you use it to explain a breakout. Is it a new theory?

BREAKING DOWN 'Bollinger Band®️'
Because standard deviation is a measure of volatility, Bollinger Bands®️ adjust themselves to the market conditions. When the markets become more volatile, the bands widen (move further away from the average), and during less volatile periods, the bands contract (move closer to the average). The tightening of the bands is often used by technical traders as an early indication that the volatility is about to increase sharply.
Yes it may be also a downtrend... Razz

YES YES. thats why its combined with ASI 200 Units. market moving to next level then GRAN will move very fast. we need some technical indication. then GRAN move very quickly

777CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:21 pm

TARGET

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

That's mean if 200 points down will this be a downtrend?

778CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:30 pm

stockback

TARGET wrote:That's mean if 200 points down will this be a downtrend?

yes. but market not going down. all factors getting positive. if seller JAPFA 3 Millions stocks are not a big amount. I dont understand why are they selling now. maybe they are not selling and broker firms try to create negative mind and collect at low using JAPFA

dont forget. we will see good financial result for 30.09.2016 report. 

ethakota Japfa nemei Waiymatawath baha nawathwanna. 

my advise keep collecting at this level.

779CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:45 pm

TARGET

I also hv gran and still collecting. But I think when we give a analysis it's better to give the all possibilities. Don't you think stockback?

780CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:58 pm

stockback

TARGET wrote:I also hv gran and still collecting.  But I think when we give a analysis it's better to give the all possibilities. Don't you think stockback?

if some one can confirm JAPFA not selling there stocks. then next day GRAN trade 100 level. people scared but if people start to collect then JAPFA quantity is not a big one. 

Have you seen LIOC during las week. over six millions stocks traded. Mr Market has  power to absorb GRAN selling. we have to understand it. 

I am 100% sure 30.09.2016 financial report will be very good.

1)Chicken Price band expand
2)Chicken meat and products shortage in sri lanka. thats why supply low and demand high
3)Corn and Maize can import for poultry industry 
4)Number of tourist arriving is increase every month 

all these factors. and GRAN is valuable stock out of BFL and TAFL
technical background ready to move.......

will see......

781CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:42 pm

SLBOY

Stockback ,do you have any idea about their maximum production capacity and current capacity level?

782CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:03 pm

nimantha80

band walata react wei hikss.GRAN price= JAFPA selling. simple as that.nothing is relevent

783CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:07 pm

stockback

nimantha80 wrote:band walata react wei hikss.GRAN price= JAFPA selling. simple as that.nothing is relevent

Within three months 50% profit , 

100% sure

JAPFA Sold or not.

784CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:17 pm

stockback

SLBOY wrote:Stockback ,do you have any idea about their maximum production capacity and current capacity level?

i cannot predict maximum capacity. 5.5 Billion (quarter also possible) very easily 

2.2 Billion Inventory and average production is 3.5 Billions ( I mean group revenue)

according to business.  possible to do 5.5- 6.5 Billion per quarter if Market High demand

there not only doing chicken meat business...

TAFL also making profits. that is also adding plus points.

JAPFA didnt sold in 2011 over 200 level. now they are selling. I think bad decision. best time selling at cheap. best thing is collect slowly

785CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:27 pm

nimantha80

stockback wrote:
nimantha80 wrote:band walata react wei hikss.GRAN price= JAFPA selling. simple as that.nothing is relevent

100% sure

JAPFA Sold or not.
today also 80000 outflow.Think there's 3 million more left

786CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:39 pm

stockback

nimantha80 wrote:
stockback wrote:

100% sure

JAPFA Sold or not.

good small retailers has big opportunity. 

very funny thing is. if some one wants to get entire parcel then they are not happy to give. I dont understand this.

I think JAPFA not selling this. some other foreign investor selling. I am sure next few days(month) absorb this quantity. if not we have big opportunity. Market moving to 7000 Level. at that time we can make lot off money from other stocks and absorb this quantity this price level.

that is big Opportunity. Have you got my point.  

are you agree with me......

I have GRAN 65K, so then i can get another 135K at this price level. for next financial report 3 Million is not a big quantity

Have you Notice LIOC last week nearly 6 Millions stocks traded within 4-5 days.

ASI 6800-7000 strong buying power. 

according to Bolinger Band this should move to next level with ASI. today Market closed ASI Red.

think and invest......

787CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:09 pm

nimantha80

stockback wrote:
nimantha80 wrote:
stockback wrote:

100% sure

JAPFA Sold or not.

good small retailers has big opportunity. 

very funny thing is. if some one wants to get entire parcel then they are not happy to give. I dont understand this.

I think JAPFA not selling this. some other foreign investor selling. I am sure next few days(month) absorb this quantity. if not we have big opportunity. Market moving to 7000 Level. at that time we can make lot off money from other stocks and absorb this quantity this price level.

that is big Opportunity. Have you got my point.  

are you agree with me......

I have GRAN 65K, so then i can get another 135K at this price level. for next financial report 3 Million is not a big quantity

Have you Notice LIOC last week nearly 6 Millions stocks traded within 4-5 days.

ASI 6800-7000 strong buying power. 

according to Bolinger Band this should move to next level with ASI. today Market closed ASI Red.

think and invest......
mee ekkenektawath up karala share ekak sell karanna hithenne naneee.

788CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:31 pm

stockback

this is not natural selling according to technical or fundamental. 

this is some party decision. 

dont forget they are selling.and also buying from Retailers.

they cannot stop GRAN journey using artificial selling. right time it will move. dont sell your valuable shares at cheap. try to collect slowly

789CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:35 pm

sameboy

sameboy
Manager - Equity Analytics

Gran sell enawa 80n uda, seller clear karanna amarui thamath

790CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:43 pm

stockback

sameboy wrote:Gran sell enawa 80n uda, seller clear karanna amarui thamath

this is investment 
sellerwa absorb wei himin himin.

confidence eke tika tika collect karanna. wenath share ekakin profit ekak hamba unoth e profit ekata buy karanna.

mama karanne ehemai. anthimata shares godak thiyenawa profit walata colect karala. sellerge 
around 6 Millions dan 3 Millions walata bahala thiyenne. we have time. himin himin buy karanna. profit walin buy karanna

791CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:55 pm

sameboy

sameboy

Profit nethi ekane aula aiyoooo

792CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:44 pm

stockback

profit enawa thawa tika kalak giyama.

Value shares buy karanna. trend eka follow karanna

793CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:10 pm

stockback

another foreign Party is collecting very slowly

19th August collect 12400 Stocks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BysMov4kWzRsbkxJTTN3c25UVWM/view

794CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:52 am

stockback

Buying start again

JAPFA going 

SAlli pokuru......

795CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:16 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Its time to buy this stock. Now 84/- and the big seller is selling his stake to whoever the interested buyre. BUY.

796CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:26 am

stockback

I said 3 Millions is not a big one. today will trade over three millions.

C U Next Time. JAPFA

kattiya baya nathuwa dan ganna puluwan

MA cross
MACD Cross.

Bolindger Band Indicates.

All technical indications and Fundamental indications are ready to move 120 level.

797CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:30 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

This is what I was keep telling you all. Watch for that big transaction and from the moment you see it go and buy it. Its today.

Thanks

798CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:40 am

nimantha80

jafpa not over yet.Thama bagayai dunne.balamu ada deida kiyala,

799CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:47 am

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics

nimantha80 wrote:jafpa not over yet.Thama bagayai dunne.balamu ada deida kiyala,

buyer inne 80 ta. un ithuru tika 80 ta dhenna hadhanne.. puluwan tharam buying orders dhanna 80 ta udin..

800CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:47 am

stockback

nimantha80 wrote:jafpa not over yet.Thama bagayai dunne.balamu ada deida kiyala,

thawa aththe lessthan 1 million

egollo ada denna ona ekko nodi inna one.

look buying pressure

801CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:52 am

ONTHEMONEY

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

JAFPA has sold 800,000 shares per quarter during last year. As at yesterday they had 3Mn + shares. LOLC is the main seller for these quantities. 

With today's volumes LOLC confirmed a uptrend in the counter. Up to now over 2.4Mn shares changed hands and crossing 750,000 shares @ 80/- is really positive for the upward movement.

Still counter is below 10PE and Book Value is 72/-.

There are heaps of positive facts as correctly told by stock back for poultry industry perform significantly high.

Good Luck

802CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:56 am

shadow walker

shadow walker

stockback wrote:

look buying pressure

ada 1M tika dhena ekak naha.. dhan kohomath unta 86 kata withara dhenna puluwan.

lankawe kenekmai ada shares tika aran thiyenne

803CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:59 am

stockback

shadow walker wrote:
stockback wrote:

look buying pressure

ada 1M tika dhena ekak naha.. dhan kohomath unta 86 kata withara dhenna puluwan.

lankawe kenekmai ada shares tika aran thiyenne

Lankawe ekkenek ganna eka hondai. mona unath ape minihekne.

Valued stocks ape aya buy karanna ona...

804CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:07 am

nimantha80

anek tika denne nalu.

805CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 32 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:10 am

shadow walker

shadow walker

nimantha80 wrote:anek tika denne nalu.

1.6 million order book eka.. godak welawata JAPFA 86 ta withara dhei.. dhunne nathnam sathiyak athulatha 95 ta withara yai

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum